Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Looks like a big restock on systems...

Got a second DSiXL in 'like new' condition for $111. 99 :) (for my gf)[/QUOTE]

Nice snag! For the past few weeks the lowest I've seen was $117 and that was for "very good", not "like new" condition.

If only that NBA Jam for PS3 would fall back down to the $20 range it was before I had my credit. Waiting to pull the trigger - but not at $30.

A question - if I put an item in my cart, what's the probabilty of it:
A) Dropping in price?
B) Having said drop be reflected in my cart?

Usually I grab and go, so I never have the chance to see any price fluctuations that quickly.

[quote name='jupiterjones']If only that NBA Jam for PS3 would fall back down to the $20 range it was before I had my credit. Waiting to pull the trigger - but not at $30.

A question - if I put an item in my cart, what's the probabilty of it:
A) Dropping in price?
B) Having said drop be reflected in my cart?

Usually I grab and go, so I never have the chance to see any price fluctuations that quickly.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about AWD but with a normal Amazon order, the price in cart will reflect the current posted price (up or down.)

^ Thanks for the confirmation. I figured it did since it was part of the same ordering system but did not want to say so without knowing 100%.

Yeah, you can see price fluctuations in your cart.

And from what I've seen recently, prices are apparently changing a LOT lately. And unlike most other changes I've been paying attention to, it's more than the 50 cents to $1 that prices normally change by- for example, Raving Rabbids Travel in Time jumped like $9 the other day.

The other good thing about keeping things in your car is if they go oos from AWD, they will pop back up and give you the current price. Sometimes you need to pay careful attention because it wont give you a notice but when its available there is always a price in your save for later list.

What do guys think about consolidating a list of repeated items with the lowest price, similar to the clearance threads? Good or bad?

The way I approach buying anything on AWD is based on relative prices mentioned here. Like, sometimes fluctuations do occur. Sometimes they plateau, in which case I decide if it's worth buying or not.

[quote name='shurija']Thanks for the find! I've been wanting to play this and this is an excellent price.[/QUOTE]

Mafia II was $19.99 (new) a few days ago on Amazon.com. Still, $17.99 for a used copy is a great price.

Well, checked my tracking and according to Ensenda, my Kinect, Dance Central and Kinect Sports were all delivered on my front doorstep today.

Nothing is there, nor were there even any footsteps in the snow.

Time to contact amazon CS.

[quote name='Saraquael']Well, checked my tracking and according to Ensenda, my Kinect, Dance Central and Kinect Sports were all delivered on my front doorstep today.

Time to contact amazon CS.[/QUOTE]
I've had false notices before, and today is Sunday.

[quote name='sadboy']I've had false notices before, and today is Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll get delivered tomorrow. I've Ensenda deliver on Sundays before. They seem to operate 7 days a week ... just not today. lol

[quote name='Saraquael']Well, checked my tracking and according to Ensenda, my Kinect, Dance Central and Kinect Sports were all delivered on my front doorstep today.

Time to contact amazon CS.[/QUOTE]

Ensenda regularly falsifies their tracking information (most likely due to contractual obligations with Amazon); you should have your package delivered tomorrow, I believe.

[quote name='mr_bungle']of what?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, man. Did anyone have weird glitchy things happen when they were browsing? The forum was all white and crap.

Anyway, I was following up on the Medal of Honor.

I would've wanted a copy of Mafia at that price, damn.
Anyway, picked up a 360 version of Medal of Honor at $24.99.

Who thinks that MoH will be one of the Limited Edition first run copies?
I'm hoping so...

[quote name='madbst']How's MOH compared to other FPS's (especially BlOps)?[/QUOTE]

Single player story is pretty good thou controls are not very good. Online multiplayer is awesome, made by DICE so its a lot like Battlefield Bad Company 2

[quote name='elessar123']It mixes tactical/strategy RPG (Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics) for movement and turns, with some real time first person aiming to actually attack, as well as line of sight considerations while moving your characters in 3D to position. Basically, you try to move behind cover and avoid being seen by the enemy, because they'll shoot at you while you're moving.

The system ends up working really well. It has a great art due to the engine. The setting is pretty much steampunk, with some out-of-the-world elements.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the explanation. Sounds interesting. I may have to try it out.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']PS3 Medal of Honor now $23.99!

500+ in stock, lol.[/QUOTE]

There's 532 left as of 8:42 this morning.;) Either someone has the oopsies at Amazon's warehouse or this is their way to clear out excess stock, since I sincerely doubt that they had THIS many returns of the game.:D

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I would've wanted a copy of Mafia at that price, damn.
Anyway, picked up a 360 version of Medal of Honor at $24.99.

Who thinks that MoH will be one of the Limited Edition first run copies?
I'm hoping so...[/QUOTE]

The code is probably used even if it is. x:

[quote name='madbst']How's MOH compared to other FPS's (especially BlOps)?[/QUOTE]

Not to bad, I'd say Bad Company 2 >>>> Black Ops > Medal of Honor.

Usually getting unused DLC codes is a 50/50 shot from AWD. I got lucky with Fallout New Vegas and I got an unused Tribal pack DLC voucher. But it really depends probably on how long the customer had the item before they returned it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Usually getting unused DLC codes is a 50/50 shot from AWD. I got lucky with Fallout New Vegas and I got an unused Tribal pack DLC voucher. But it really depends probably on how long the customer had the item before they returned it.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks. Getting the GOW psp it comes with two DLC only really care about one.

[quote name='sittinghawk3']all the wii bundles come with the wii remote plus and not motion plus, right[/QUOTE]
The White ones might not, the black and red ones should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back