Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BShea']I respectfully disagree. AC:B was a much richer world and was my runner-up for GOTY behind ME2[/QUOTE]

I don't know how the online community on PS3 is, but it has the most unique online multiplayer experience I've ever played in a long time. Definitely check it out before the number of players online becomes limited.

[quote name='Kaiser499']fuck, missed Breath Of Fire III earlier.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll pop up again. It's not up there very often but it has been up a few times.

Picked up Phantasy Star Online I & II Plus this morning during the restock.

[quote name='sabanoo']I'm sure it'll pop up again. It's not up there very often but it has been up a few times.

Picked up Phantasy Star Online I & II Plus this morning during the restock.[/QUOTE]
Damn extremely envious. How much did that come up for?

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Wow awesome, great find there man.[/QUOTE]

Watch it come with the non-Plus disc or something. :lol:

[quote name='sabanoo']Watch it come with the non-Plus disc or something. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That would indeed suck, but even for the regular version, $26.99 is still a great price. I actually just added Plus to my games to watch a few hours before you posted, but was half expecting it to be just under $50.

[quote name='BShea']I respectfully disagree. AC:B was a much richer world and was my runner-up for GOTY behind ME2[/QUOTE]
:shock: I not so respectfully disagree.:razz: I feel that Red Dead Redemption was THE GOTY for 2010.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:shock: I not so respectfully disagree.:razz: I feel that Red Dead Redemption was THE GOTY for 2010.:booty:[/QUOTE]

nah, fallout new vegas is the GOTY imo

[quote name='VaultDweller']nah, fallout new vegas is the GOTY imo[/QUOTE]
You mean Fallthroughthemap: New Glitchyness, right? I almost got stuck in the one part of the map about 10 times when I played the copy I got from AWD for $29 shipped.

Hopefully they'll patch some of the worst glitches in the game so it's not such a bugfest before I get back to playing it.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You mean Fallthroughthemap: New Glitchyness, right? I almost got stuck in the one part of the map about 10 times when I played the copy I got from AWD for $29 shipped.

Hopefully they'll patch some of the worst glitches in the game so it's not such a bugfest before I get back to playing it.:D[/QUOTE]

They've had two major patches since release and the game is very much playable. I've got over 120 hours in it personally.

Wow, I've never had this happen: The copy of The Walking Dead Compendium I mentioned earlier that I got, right before lunch time today? I of course used my Amazon Mom 2-Day Prime shipping, but it seems that they are overnighting it to me from Reno, all the way across the country.
Thanks Amazon!

Anything like this happen to anyone else before?

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Wow, I've never had this happen: The copy of The Walking Dead Compendium I mentioned earlier that I got, right before lunch time today? I of course used my Amazon Mom 2-Day Prime shipping, but it seems that they are overnighting it to me from Reno, all the way across the country.
Thanks Amazon!

Anything like this happen to anyone else before?[/QUOTE]
This happens with me all the time. Anytime I place a order before noonish on Thursday, they always upgrade to one day shipping to be delivered on Friday. I think its because they always use UPS for me and since they dont deliver on Saturday, they upgrade it to one day.

[quote name='mtxbass1']They've had two major patches since release and the game is very much playable. I've got over 120 hours in it personally.[/QUOTE]
That's good to know then. I've been trying to blow through both COD: MW games and AC: B before my trade-in I locked in with NorAm on Amazon is expired, but the way it is I hate rushing through games just to get a better TIV so I might just add those to my trade list once I'm done.:D

I may have to pop in FO: NV and get it patched so it's ready to go when I am finally ready to play it.;)

Well got my Like New PS3 move starter bundle today in the mail. Sony box was really beat up and both seals were cut. the controller looked a bit used with minor scuffs and still had a charge because it lit up when I pressed a button. Definately looked better than the used controller I just got from Gohastings today in the mail. The Sports game was sealed in shrink wrap and the camera was in a taped plastic bag. Overall it looks pretty good and I'm happy with it since I paid $79 after New York taxes. I still get pissed that Amazon caved in to NY about the whole collecting tax thing otherwise these deals would be even sweeter.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Wow, I've never had this happen: The copy of The Walking Dead Compendium I mentioned earlier that I got, right before lunch time today?[/QUOTE]
Are you having withdrawals from having to wait for the second season of the show? j/k

I haven't played ac:b online yet, so I can't comment on the mp...

But, goty for me was ME2. Played it on pc, having never played ME, and it blew me away so much that I am going to buy it from kmart on the 30th for my ps3.

[quote name='sadboy']Are you having withdrawals from having to wait for the second season of the show? j/k[/QUOTE]
Actually, yes. I have never read any of the comics, but a bit before the show started, I hopped on the Walking Dead wiki and read up on the story up to almost now. Then I watched the show and loved it. I don't know why, but for some reason a couple days ago I got the itch to read the comics. I haven't read a comic in years, but I hopped on Amazon, saw the $36 price, and damn near bought it.
I then checked WD and saw some copies advertised as having "marks" on the front and back cover for about 5 bucks cheaper. Then today, one pops up with a crease on the back cover, never read.
PURCHASED!

Can't wait for season 2 and to buy season 1. I missed episode 2, so I want to get Season 1 and marathon it when it comes out in March.

[quote name='bredbu']the kinect i got for 92 said condition was acceptable - Long scuff on box lol[/QUOTE]

Can you let us know if the scuff is on the box or the actual unit? The wording they use is very confusing.

KILLER!

My Castlevania Lord of Shadows that I ordered used-like new for $18.99 got delayed for about 4 days. They e-mailed me to ask if I wanted to wait while they tried to find a new copy (seems like they sold more than they had); I clicked yes of course!

Today a brand new copy arrived in my mailbox. I'm a happy camper! Way to come through instead of just canceling my order Amazon. :)

[quote name='fortunado']KILLER!

My Castlevania Lord of Shadows that I ordered used-like new for $18.99 got delayed for about 4 days. They e-mailed me to ask if I wanted to wait while they tried to find a new copy (seems like they sold more than they had); I clicked yes of course!

Today a brand new copy arrived in my mailbox. I'm a happy camper! Way to come through instead of just canceling my order Amazon. :)[/QUOTE]

My Castlevania seems brand new too because the game side seal (not the plastic wrap) is still on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fortunado']KILLER!

Today a brand new copy arrived in my mailbox. I'm a happy camper! Way to come through instead of just canceling my order Amazon. :)[/QUOTE]

When the hell did you get 18.99?

I would just like to say:

WHERE THE fuck ARE THE LBPs AND ME2s THAT THEY DAMAGED IN SHIPPING!!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system.

[quote name='hwmusic']When the hell did you get 18.99?[/QUOTE]

Scroll back about 20 pages. Someone listed it and I jumped on it. There were only a small handful.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Does the Alan wake LE have DLC codes are is the DLC on the disc?[/QUOTE]

It comes with a code slip just like the regular edition. I have it sitting right here.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Does the Alan wake LE have DLC codes are is the DLC on the disc?[/QUOTE]

Code...and it's only for the first DLC. The Signal. And actually, all new copies of AW come with it...not just the LE. The LE is really nice though.

Yeah I agree. I got the regular edition before Christmas then my brother got me the LE for Christmas. It's one of the nicer collector's boxes I've seen. The book is really nice though not a work of fiction on its own but more a collection extrapolated from the game and lore (though, I've not read it yet - may be totally wrong).

So, I just opened my copy of Diddy Kong Racing DS I picked up for $18.99. First thing I noticed was, unlike every other warehouse game, it wasn't resealed. There was still the huge ass sticker over the UPC though. I opened up the case, and lo and behold, there's a Nintendo PIN number in there. I'm thinking that it has to be used, but I decided to try anyway.

It worked at Club Nintendo. I can't say if the game was ever used or not (haven't played it yet) but the Club N pin wasn't used. That made my day.

[quote name='Altanis']So, I just opened my copy of Diddy Kong Racing DS I picked up for $18.99. First thing I noticed was, unlike every other warehouse game, it wasn't resealed. There was still the huge ass sticker over the UPC though. I opened up the case, and lo and behold, there's a Nintendo PIN number in there. I'm thinking that it has to be used, but I decided to try anyway.

It worked at Club Nintendo. I can't say if the game was ever used or not (haven't played it yet) but the Club N pin wasn't used. That made my day.[/QUOTE]
the last 3 DS games I've ordered have not be resealed also.

Yeah I don't think I have gotten any sealed games that aren't standard size (PSP, PS1, DS, and boxed games have never been sealed for me)

Anyone know of any upcoming deals on 360 Slim Arcade models? Sometimes AZ has a $50 GC like they're doing this week with PS3s. My job is supposed to require a lot of travel soon, and I figure I'd invest in an Arcade to take with me.

Otherwise, I'll just keep my eyes open around here...

Only reason it threw me off was that Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was sealed when I got it 3 weeks ago. Aside from that, I'm pretty happy. After all, I got a Club Nintendo PIN I wasn't expecting.

I picked up the Turtle Beach PX21's for 40 bucks. It said the condition was GOOD. Anyone else ever pick something up with GOOD condition? How GOOD was it?

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']I picked up a set of the Turtle Beach PX21's for 40 bucks. It said the condition was GOOD. Anyone else ever pick something up with GOOD condition? How GOOD was it?[/QUOTE]

It depends. Did you read the description? It should have said something about the condition. It could just be box damage or it could be minor scuffs, etc on the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back