Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause: I'm still shocked I got in on that 'like new' FO: NV the other night for PS3 for $29.:shock:

Right now I have both LBP GOTY and Way Of The Samurai 3 for PS3 in my cart. After shipping and using up the remainder of my Amazon credit I'd be paying $22 n change outta pocket.

I think it's time for bed before I decide to buy both.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I honestly wouldnt have bought LBP GOTY and just waited for LBP2. :D
.....But I would buy Way of the Samurai 3 :p

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I honestly wouldnt have bought LBP GOTY and just waited for LBP2. :D
.....But I would buy Way of the Samurai 3 :p[/QUOTE]
Well go ahead and buy WOTS 3 then, since I think they had about 30 some copies for $16.40 each.:D

As for waiting for LBP 2 and not getting the GOTY of LBP I was only gonna grab it again just to see how many levels folks have made and if anyone on my friend list on PSN made another level or not.
[quote name='Heavyd814life']Better than GTA IV?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I liked Saint's Row 2 more than I did GTA IV. The music is better and the controls just seemed a bit more responsive.

I liked it so much so that I just picked it back up complete from Gamestop used with my B2G1 coupon about a week or so ago.;)

Oh and I received my :ps3:Fallout New Vegas today that was USED-Like New and aside from a lil dust on the disc and manual it is like new. It even came with a DLC voucher, though I'm sure that's likely been used.

EDIT: :whee: I just checked the DLC voucher on PSN and it's UNUSED.:whee::whee: It's gonna remain unused too until I see if I like this game or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']Ha! I laugh at that Saint's Row 2 price. $3 on Steam if you get a European to gift it to you.[/QUOTE]
Some of us prefer consoles over PC since with consoles every game for this gen works on our consoles without having to tweak the specs.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Some of us prefer consoles over PC since with consoles every game for this gen works on our consoles without having to tweak the specs.:D[/QUOTE]
Except for....
*DON'T SAY IT SCARHAWK*
Two Worlds!!

I just called square trade and they actually offer a 2 year warranty on open box items as opposed to the 1 year one from Amazon...Interesting

[quote name='zizo79']I just called square trade and they actually offer a 2 year warranty on open box items as opposed to the 1 year one from Amazon...Interesting[/QUOTE]

you called for your slim? i bought so many ps3s that i dont know which ones to keep. then i bought the amazon $299 with $100 gc because I was worried about the warranty issue with square trade.

[quote name='enufs8d']you called for your slim? i bought so many ps3s that i dont know which ones to keep. then i bought the amazon $299 with $100 gc because I was worried about the warranty issue with square trade.[/QUOTE]
Yes..you are fine with your PS3, just call SQ and they figure it out. There is a a 35% off coupon too

Picked up Castlevania LoS Collectors edition and GTA IV lock box set. I almost got singularity and Enslaved but I didn't want to spend anymore.

I'm tired CAG, gnite.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

[quote name='Gurusharky']Picked up Castlevania LoS Collectors edition and GTA IV lock box set. I almost got singularity and Enslaved but I didn't want to spend anymore.

I'm tired CAG, gnite.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...[/QUOTE]
How much did you pay for the GTA IV Special Edition? Cheapest I've ever seen was when Blockbuster was clearing out new games about a year ago for $29.99.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How much did you pay for the GTA IV Special Edition? Cheapest I've ever seen was when Blockbuster was clearing out new games about a year ago for $29.99.[/QUOTE]
That dude was out of it if he meant to post in the year-end sale thread. :lol:

[quote name='sadboy']That dude was out of it if he meant to post in the year-end sale thread. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='sadboy']That dude was out of it if he meant to post in the year-end sale thread. :lol:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Mako1215']I was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]
You talking about me? Or Gurusharky? I asked him how much he paid for the GTA IV Special Edition and I did figure it was on Amazon's Warehouse Deals site. I only remarked about BBV because that's the last place(besides FYE) that I'd seen that game for any price since it's release.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You talking about me? Or Gurusharky? I asked him how much he paid for the GTA IV Special Edition and I did figure it was on Amazon's Warehouse Deals site. I only remarked about BBV because that's the last place(besides FYE) that I'd seen that game for any price since it's release.:D[/QUOTE]

I think 3 of the 4 games he mentioned are part of the Amazon End of the Year Sale. So that's what makes me think he meant to post there.

Not to derail the thread, but the guy literally posted the same thing in the Amazon year-end sale thread right after this one.

So--what condition was the $286 Halo Reach console?

[quote name='Mako1215']I think 3 of the 4 games he mentioned are part of the Amazon End of the Year Sale. So that's what makes me think he meant to post there.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh ok.:)

First of all, Merry Christmas to all !!!

I just got udraw for $38 ...hopefully my son will like it. Does anyone have it ?

Merry Christmas to everyone here :).

Picked up Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for $22 - $5 GC = $17. And then not two hours later a family member sent me a $15 GC via email :bomb:.

Now the fun part: Will it come with a Club Nintendo PIN? I'm impartial either way. Obviously, getting one that's unused would be awesome, but would not make or break the purchase.

[quote name='Altanis']
Now the fun part: Will it come with a Club Nintendo PIN? I'm impartial either way. Obviously, getting one that's unused would be awesome, but would not make or break the purchase.[/QUOTE]

No real way to tell. It's just like DLC in that it may have been used or it may not have been used. When I bought Kingdom Hearts for the PSP, the SE registration code had been redeemed already, yet my Metroid: Other M still had its code unused. Like everything, YMMV.

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's like playing the lottery.

Like I said: if I get a PIN and it works, awesome. If I don't get one, or if it's used, that's too bad, but not a deal breaker.

I guess come Tuesday when I get it, I'll find out whether I won the jackpot or not.

I just setup my 4 gb 360 slim I got last week. Seems it's missing the power cord that connects to the power adapter.

When I called Amazon about it, they offered to ship the 360 back for a refund, no exchange options. I'm going to have to call MS Monday and see if they'll send me a replacement cord. *sigh*

[quote name='Kaoz']Figures, I knew I shouldn't have bit at 20. I knew it would be cheaper soonish but I didn't think it would be this much cheaper before the copy even ships.[/QUOTE]
If it hasnt shipped but you cant cancel it contact CS through live chat. They can usually cancel it.

This has probably been asked/answered numerous times already but the search function is wonky for me right now...

What's the likelihood of any DLC codes being used already? I.E. Borderlands GOTY?

[quote name='egonpax']This has probably been asked/answered numerous times already but the search function is wonky for me right now...

What's the likelihood of any DLC codes being used already? I.E. Borderlands GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good chance that its been used. Hell, I think it was in this very same thread where some guy was talking about getting the Borderlands GOTY to get the DLC and then trading it in back to Amazon since the trade in value was still high at the time. My advice would be that if the game you're interested in has a voucher for DLC and you REALLY want it, save yourself the headache and wait for a new copy on the cheap. Much better than buying it used only to see the DLC has been redeemed and then going through the hassle of returning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back