Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nintendofan9999']You guys think there will be a ton of DSI XL's when the 3DS releases?[/QUOTE]

no cause most people wont run out and pay 300+ for a system that only has a handful of games on release day... look how long it took for DS systems to show up when the DSI hit

[quote name='slidecage']no cause most people wont run out and pay 300+ for a system that only has a handful of games on release day... look how long it took for DS systems to show up when the DSI hit[/QUOTE]

Plus, don't things show up in warehouse deals because they received damaged shipments? If so, I don't see any relation to the 3DS, or rather it might be the opposite - they'll get fewer shipments of the DSi once the 3DS hits. Instead we might see some 3DSs... drool....

[quote name='crunchewy']Plus, don't things show up in warehouse deals because they received damaged shipments? If so, I don't see any relation to the 3DS, or rather it might be the opposite - they'll get fewer shipments of the DSi once the 3DS hits. Instead we might see some 3DSs... drool....[/QUOTE]

The 3DS is great, but should wait because they probably will make a 3DSXL a year later and fix any bugs

[quote name='crunchewy']Plus, don't things show up in warehouse deals because they received damaged shipments? If so, I don't see any relation to the 3DS, or rather it might be the opposite - they'll get fewer shipments of the DSi once the 3DS hits. Instead we might see some 3DSs... drool....[/QUOTE]
They explain how most of the deals come to be on AWD right on the main page. http://www.warehousedeals.com/

In a nutshell, people buy shit and don't like/need it, they return it. Then Amazon opens it, makes sure it's what it's supposed to be, then sells it on AWD.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They explain how most of the deals come to be on AWD right on the main page. http://www.warehousedeals.com/

In a nutshell, people buy shit and don't like/need it, they return it. Then Amazon opens it, makes sure it's what it's supposed to be, then sells it on AWD.:D[/QUOTE]

Ah, in that case soon there will be a Griffin iTrip DualConnect on Warehouse deals. Don't buy it. Major league piece of crap. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']Ah, in that case soon there will be a Griffin iTrip DualConnect on Warehouse deals. Don't buy it. Major league piece of crap. :)[/QUOTE]
:lol: There were at least 2 copies of Kane & Lynch 2 for 360 on there due to me. I had them expedite me a secondary shipment and they had me ship back the primary one when it arrived. I needed them for a uhhh 'Christmas present'(to a trade site;)).

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']First time I've seen an N64 game on Warehouse Deals.... too bad it's crap.[/QUOTE]I've seen others... but I haven't seen anything great.

I want Kinect Sports, Your Shape Fitness and NBA Jam.

How is it that I can find a $96 Kinect on Thanksgiving morning when tons of people are shopping but can't find any of those? :lol:

They've had dreamcast, n64, gameboy color, and even regular gameboy up in the past. And Amazon still sells N64 games new (just a few). That is one of them.

does anyone know often are the PS3's (160gb) coming in stock?? -- i didnt grab one during the $100 giftcard deal because i had $300 in trade-in credit pending and would be thrilled to grab one of those for $190 if it is likely to come back...

[quote name='deathcab']does anyone know often are the PS3's (160gb) coming in stock?? -- i didnt grab one during the $100 giftcard deal because i had $300 in trade-in credit pending and would be thrilled to grab one of those for $190 if it is likely to come back...[/QUOTE]

There really is no pattern with Warehousedeals. Stay on high alert, grab an update scanner, and be persistent

[quote name='sadikyo']They've had dreamcast, n64, gameboy color, and even regular gameboy up in the past. And Amazon still sells N64 games new (just a few). That is one of them.[/QUOTE]

Yup I've gotten quite a few complete/mint N64 (Super Smash Bros., Zelda Majora's Mask collector's edition and Zelda OoT) and GBC games from them and even a couple of original GB games (Metal Gear Solid, Dragon Quest 3 x2, DQ 1 + 2 x2, DQ Monsters 1, DQ Monsters 2 both versions, Resident Evil Gaiden, Super Mario Deluxe, Super Mario Land, and one of the GB Castlevanias can't remember which), way below market value. Although the prices have gone up the last year or so.

It's all hit or miss with the timing because these are trade ins, as well as the pricing.

[quote name='jacknicklson']There really is no pattern with Warehousedeals. Stay on high alert, grab an update scanner, and be persistent[/QUOTE]

Also, don't sleep. :)

[quote name='jpm804']Ordered one earlier today and it went out of stock but looks like they posted another one up...

Xbox Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit - Like New - $37.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0041HROGG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, I ordered one. I was seriously just about to check Buy.com after Chrome crashed on me, and order from Newegg if they didn't have it at the $40 price point. Here's to hoping it ships. Thanks again. :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks so much, I ordered one. I was seriously just about to check Buy.com after Chrome crashed on me, and order from Newegg if they didn't have it at the $40 price point. Here's to hoping it ships. Thanks again. :D[/QUOTE]

Np.... I kept checking amazon to see if they would price match newegg also but got lucky and saw they posted a used one.

[quote name='jacknicklson']There really is no pattern with Warehousedeals. Stay on high alert, grab an update scanner, and be persistent[/QUOTE]
Also grab some coffee, watch movie/tv often & stay in bed but don't fall asleep.

wow this sucks big time i bought a ''like new'' copy of legos Indiana Jones for the wii i tried it on 2 different wiis and i kept getting this error message

CAUTION WHEN BUYING THE NEW SILVER XBOX 360 CONTROLLER WITH MORPHING DPAD !!

i am the person who purchased one a couple of days ago and upon recieving it I noticed that someone actually had taken the controller apart and took the morphing dpad off and replaced it with a normal xbox 360 dpad. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Customer Service at amazon were being complete douches but I finally got them to refund me and also a $10 credit for my hassle :D

P.S. Sorry for ugly, big, bold, and red letters...

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']CAUTION WHEN BUYING THE NEW SILVER XBOX 360 CONTROLLER WITH MORPHING DPAD !!

i am the person who purchased one a couple of days ago and upon recieving it I noticed that someone actually had taken the controller apart and took the morphing dpad off and replaced it with a normal xbox 360 dpad. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Customer Service at amazon were being complete douches but I finally got them to refund me and also a $10 credit for my hassle :D

P.S. Sorry for ugly, big, bold, and red letters...[/QUOTE]

You're taking it better then I would have, the D pad is the reason why I would buy that controller.

[quote name='GUNNM']If you got a refund whats the big deal[/QUOTE]

I just hated that the people who stock the warehouse deals didnt notice half of the screws were missing and that the Microsoft Seal had been taken off....

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']CAUTION WHEN BUYING THE NEW SILVER XBOX 360 CONTROLLER WITH MORPHING DPAD !!

Are you talking about the one jpm and I ordered today? If so, I'd be PISSED if I were you, and I'd really hope we don't get anything similar. What was the condition listing on Amazon?

thanks for all the tips guys, can anyone send me the direction of a good scanner?? i normally use camelcamelcamel to track prices on amazon but it hasnt been picking up on the warehouse deals (it lists the lowest used price ever on a ps3 from amazon at $215)

i googled but not with too much luck.. just want to snag one of these ps3's

Why did you have to deal with their customer service? Can't you just do an automated return saying the item wasn't as described?

I just ordered one myself. If the d-pad is messed up it will just go right back.

[quote name='deathcab']thanks for all the tips guys, can anyone send me the direction of a good scanner?? i normally use camelcamelcamel to track prices on amazon but it hasnt been picking up on the warehouse deals (it lists the lowest used price ever on a ps3 from amazon at $215)

i googled but not with too much luck.. just want to snag one of these ps3's[/QUOTE]

Update Scanner add-on for firefox is nice. Works for any website too

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Are you talking about the one jpm and I ordered today? If so, I'd be PISSED if I were you, and I'd really hope we don't get anything similar. What was the condition listing on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

The listing was VERY GOOD.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']The listing was VERY GOOD.[/QUOTE]

All right, thanks for the heads-up. I'm hoping because this one was listed as Like New that it'll be different, so everyone keep your fingers crossed. :p Glad to hear everything worked out for you too, man.

Just bought a PC game through Amazon warehouse, and now I am wondering if it was a good idea. It says used, as in game is included but bonus downloadable content is not. I am hoping this "bonus downloadable content" does not count the cd-key as part of the bonus.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Has anyone here ever bought Textbooks from Warehouse Deals? If so, what was the experience like? How fast and in what condition did the books arrive?[/QUOTE]

a couple, pretty poor condition compared to the near-new condition most of their games are in

Got my Resonance of fate ($10) and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($25) today, really happy with Amazon warehouse. Discs were in excellent condition (360), only had the faintest of scratches. The manual/cases were in in great shape also. I would say they have the best shape of 360 discs I've received from any used game company.

Amazon >>Gohastings>Gamefly>>Gamestop (disc quality anyway)

Just ordered my second PS3 from Amazon Warehouse. First one was the 250 GB Slim LBP for 220 and it arrived in excellent condition. Second one is 120 GB Slim for 251. I already have a 500 GB hard drive from my 20GB unit that YLOD. Just going to put the 500 in the one i have now and the 250 in the one coming now. Hoping it is in mint condition like the other one was.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Has anyone here ever bought Textbooks from Warehouse Deals? If so, what was the experience like? How fast and in what condition did the books arrive?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered two from there and they were in good condition...just depends I guess. I prefer buying from them than a third party seller since their condition can be exaggerated at times.

got my silver control-yesterday-and the box (the control came in) was taped closed-looked ghetto-but the control works great-battery-and charger-
played all day yesterday with it just to test it-

edit--sorry forgot to say it was listed in very good condition

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499'] It was sealed (Looked Factory Sealed) and the amazon used sticker was under the seal.[/QUOTE]

Magic. How does it work?

Warehouse PS3 discs are always like mint. I guess they're just more durable all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back