Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']cancelled deal of the year!

This guy bought 2 laptops, got a rebate on them, figured he'd throw em on amazon to flip for a quick profit at $500.

Now is gonna get 500 negative feedbacks.

honest mistake or dumbass?[/QUOTE]

You're an asshole if you leave a negative for him.

Don't leave that guy a negative, it was an honestly mistake! So he didn't compensate the possible 100+ chucklefucks who bought a 2.00 laptop, what did you expect? My god, It was worth a shot, but don't be a douche about it.

[quote name='sadikyo']
Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube) - $17.99
[/QUOTE]

Added to my cart and went to check out. I hope whomever bought this knows that my little sister will now be sad because she won't have Wind Waker to play.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']You always get your money back with Amazon. Don't want to be a Debbie downer but my only real concern is that this guy might be some unbalanced prick who ships us all anthrax. That notwithstanding, I'm still glad i made the purchase[/QUOTE]
Anthrax? I prefer Megadeth.:D

[quote name='qualityman13']That may be true, but it would be nice if they told the truth on the cancellation. Not say the item ran out.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever sold anything on Amazon? If so, you should know that Amazon gives you a limited set of options for cancellations. No inventory is the most popular one.

so i shot amazon an email about the missing kinect adventures and they replied by telling me ship it back for a refund and sending me a link to the deals page... guess it's time to make a phone call

[quote name='battra92']Added to my cart and went to check out. I hope whomever bought this knows that my little sister will now be sad because she won't have Wind Waker to play.[/QUOTE]

Just tell her your older brother doesn't think she's worth the extra 4 bucks to buy the next lowest priced copy on Amazon.

$310 - Good Halo Reach Bundle
$154 - Very Good Black Wii w/ Motion Plus & Sports Resort
$149 - Very Good White Wii (original bundle)
$136 - Very Good White w/ Motion Plus & Sports Resort
$118 - Like New Blue DSi

[quote name='ZForce915']You're an asshole if you leave a negative for him.[/QUOTE]

also could be a scam trying to get his numbers up.

look at me i made 10000 sales so trust me (when in fact they didnt ship out anything)

[quote name='slidecage']also could be a scam trying to get his numbers up.

look at me i made 10000 sales so trust me (when in fact they didnt ship out anything)[/QUOTE]

Unlike Ebay, Amazon doesn't mess around with this. If you hit a certain amount of cancellations, your sellers account will be banned altogether.

You know what, I wasn't gonna leave a negative. I only "bought" one cause I was bored and for the lulz in this thread. But you sanctimonious fucks can suck it.

I noticed you can't even leave feedback for this guy. But I wonder why on some orders, you can leave feedback for cancellation but not for others.

lol Yup got my cancellation notice for the 2 laptops (1 regular shipping/1 expediate). No big loss there.

Just a FYI on that Halo reach bundle for good, I'd be cautious ordering that one if its the one I sent back. Mine didnt have the normal console box for it. Amazon had it in one of their boxes with everything wrapped in the foam paper. If that isnt a deal breaker for you, go for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Anthrax? I prefer Megadeth.:D[/QUOTE]

Me too :cool:

I was going to post a link for the :ps3: Kung Fu Rider I just picked up for $9.99, but I guess they only had one? Sorry guys. Even though I think most of you would never purchase that game, I thought the demo was fun enough for $10!

[quote name='confoosious']You know what, I wasn't gonna leave a negative. I only "bought" one cause I was bored and for the lulz in this thread. But you sanctimonious fucks can suck it.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause: We're in agreement for once? :shock: But yeah, all of the holier than thous get annoying.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause: We're in agreement for once? :shock: But yeah, all of the holier than thous get annoying.[/QUOTE]

especially when one of them is a huge reseller who will buy up all the deals in this thread so CAGs can't get them without blinking. :roll:

i think 99% of people last night understood it was just for the laughs.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Just tell her your older brother doesn't think she's worth the extra 4 bucks to buy the next lowest priced copy on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

:p I'll just buy it on eBay. No biggie.

[quote name='confoosious']

I noticed you can't even leave feedback for this guy. But I wonder why on some orders, you can leave feedback for cancellation but not for others.[/QUOTE]

You can leave feedback for canceled orders, but it takes about a week for the ability to in your orders section. Until then they won't show up. Also, can anyone post the sellers account page or the seller's name so we can see how it pans out?

Back to Warehouse Deals...

The Kinect is in stock now for $116.99.

[quote name='Rozz']You can leave feedback for canceled orders, but it takes about a week for the ability to in your orders section. Until then they won't show up. Also, can anyone post the sellers account page or the seller's name so we can see how it pans out?

Back to Warehouse Deals...

The Kinect is in stock now for $116.99.[/QUOTE]

oh i didn't realize that. I guess that's to keep people from firing off angry feedback. thanks for the info. his name is back a few pages from last night. yali something.

[quote name='slidecage']also could be a scam trying to get his numbers up.

look at me i made 10000 sales so trust me (when in fact they didnt ship out anything)[/QUOTE]

I don't think it works like that. I think the only way a seller can show how many sales he's completed is through feedback.

That's wrong. I have a marketplace account on Amazon and you can look at completed sales regardless if the buyer left feedback. In my personal experience, I would say 1 out of every 4 or 5 buyers actually leaves me feedback.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I misread your post. If you're talking about other buyers seeing his sales, then yes, feedback is how that information is represented to future buyers. Yeah...I'm an idiot I know, hehe.

I was gonna be all over RDR for $29.99 this Friday, but unfortunately Amazon warehouse sold out. Instead of paying another $7 for a new copy, guess I'll just stop by GameStop. It's $32.99 there and with my discount I'll get it for around the same price. Guess I don't gotta wait on shipping this way, cause it'll be an awful wait with all the snow storms around. I have something in the mail stuck in Atlanta, GA right now due to that.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I was gonna be all over RDR for $29.99 this Friday, but unfortunately Amazon warehouse sold out. Instead of paying another $7 for a new copy, guess I'll just stop by GameStop. It's $32.99 there and with my discount I'll get it for around the same price. Guess I don't gotta wait on shipping this way, cause it'll be an awful wait with all the snow storms around. I have something in the mail stuck in Atlanta, GA right now due to that.[/QUOTE]
What?!?!?!? :ps3:RDR went down in price used AGAIN at GS?!?!?!:bomb::bomb:

I just returned a copy the other day and noticed yesterday that used copies were $34.99(typical $5 under current MSRP), but it went down again?:cry:

I'm still annoyed I missed the ones from AWD the other day for $23.99.

I noticed God of War III is $21.99 through Amazon Warehouse...is that a really good price? I just bought a PS3 so I've never had reason to check prices on God of War III up until this point. I'm not sure if it's extremely rare to find this game for around 20 or 25 dollars new...if it is, I might go ahead and go with this.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I noticed God of War III is $21.99 through Amazon Warehouse...is that a really good price? I just bought a PS3 so I've never had reason to check prices on God of War III up until this point. I'm not sure if it's extremely rare to find this game for around 20 or 25 dollars new...if it is, I might go ahead and go with this.[/QUOTE]You just missed getting this game and another one for $14.99 plus tax used at Blockbuster last month.:cry:

Still a great game and well worth the $22 price on AWD.

You can still get it for $15 at Blockbuster. The stores in my area had plenty available at the end of the sale, so you might be able to find one.

[quote name='dino88']You can still get it for $15 at Blockbuster. The stores in my area had plenty available at the end of the sale, so you might be able to find one.[/QUOTE]
Are you supposed to ask for GoW in-store or pick it up from a clearance bin?

Well sorry, just to clarify...I'm not big at all on used games, throughout probably 10 years of gaming I don't think I've ever bought a single used game. The only reason I'm interested in Amazon Warehouse is because everyone says the games are in such great condition and are, in a lot of cases, barely even used. Amazon is such a great company in general that if I were to ever get a used game it would be from them. So I really appreciate you guys throwing out these suggestions, but I'm likely not going to consider buying anything used from anywhere else. I'll probably wait until God of War III goes down to about $25 new or so (however long that takes)...or just buy it through Amazon Warehouse, that's why I was asking for your opinions on that particular deal.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Well sorry, just to clarify...I'm not big at all on used games, throughout probably 10 years of gaming I don't think I've ever bought a single used game. The only reason I'm interested in Amazon Warehouse is because everyone says the games are in such great condition and are, in a lot of cases, barely even used. Amazon is such a great company in general that if I were to ever get a used game it would be from them. So I really appreciate you guys throwing out these suggestions, but I'm likely not going to consider buying anything used from anywhere else. I'll probably wait until God of War III goes down to about $25 new or so (however long that takes)...or just buy it through Amazon Warehouse, that's why I was asking for your opinions on that particular deal.[/QUOTE]
If you're actually selective in what you buy used(PS3 games are great because of the scratch resistant coating;)) and only buy new looking stuff you can save a ton of money. Between those used sales like the B2G1 at Gamestop(where they DO have some great condition stuff if you look for it) and the BOGO sales at BBV I've saved thousands of dollars.

Add in Gamefly to the places to get used games and you have a perfect trifecta for cheap games. They typically have many good used sales with free shipping and their PS3 games are in good to mint shape usually.

Moreover, there's the instant gratification factor to consider. With these sales you don't have to wait for stuff to ship and hope you don't miss the UPS guy or stuff gets stolen on you.

Couple those sales with clearance pricing on many games at Target/TRU(and formerly at Sears/Kmart) and you can make out like a bandit and play all the games you want to without paying MSRP for them.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Anthrax? I prefer Megadeth.:D[/QUOTE]
I kind of figured you as a guy who listened to heavy metal. j/k

[quote name='cRodz']Are you supposed to ask for GoW in-store or pick it up from a clearance bin?[/QUOTE]

They will most likely be on an endcap near the game rentals. There are bins, but they usually keep the newer games on the endcap. If you can't find it just ask an employee.

Just got my BF:BC2 Ultimate Edition, it doesn't have any of the codes in it. I'm probably going to send it back since it was only a deal if you were lucky enough to get the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back