Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HisDivineShadow']You let Microsoft reach into your wallet and steal $98 for a peripheral that will gather dust after you tire of dancing (poorly?) and mad arm waving.

Unfortunately, MS took out the HD webcam that would have allowed the device to pick up your soft sobbing you'll do in a month from now when you wish you could have that money back to go buy a real game. With its array of four mics, it may pick up the sniffling though.

If it makes you feel any better, there's another 5mill or so people who made the same mistake and most of them let MS take $150+ instead. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't think he'll be sad since the Kinect-hacking scene is large and very interesting with tons of new and different things to do.

I don't have either a 360 or a Kinect, but I still think the Kinect is pretty cool.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']You let Microsoft reach into your wallet and steal $98 for a peripheral that will gather dust after you tire of dancing (poorly?) and mad arm waving.

Unfortunately, MS took out the HD webcam that would have allowed the device to pick up your soft sobbing you'll do in a month from now when you wish you could have that money back to go buy a real game. With its array of four mics, it may pick up the sniffling though.

If it makes you feel any better, there's another 5mill or so people who made the same mistake and most of them let MS take $150+ instead. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Can we keep the trolling on the thread to a minimum?

If you wanna spread some inane half-truths, well then go spew your nonsense on the ign boards or some other flame baiting thread.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']There is a Red Wii bundle for $146, like new. That is pretty new on there right? At least I don't remember seeing it earlier...

Of course I couldn't have been doing my random searches when the Xbox was up though...

EDIT: Browsing through the game selection, I am amazed at some of the stuff that is on there. Like the Oblivion LE and the R6: Vegas LE. I knew they existed, but I never see those anywhere. In fact, I don't think I have seen one in person at all.[/QUOTE]

They have Oblivion CE on AWD? Ah $29. I've only seen one IRL and that was at a Half Price Books of all places. It was ~$20. I thought about picking it up but had just picked up the GOTY a few weeks earlier for $7.50. Then I thought about flipping it but found that Amazon's TIV was like $3 and said forget it.

[quote name='gojiboy']Just ordered a copy of 3D Dot Game Heroes for $10.99. Hopefully it comes new.[/QUOTE]

I snagged a $11 copy from AWD a while back and it came in pristine condition, minus the sticker and a very slight "smudge" on the disc, which was cleaned up easily.

Very sad...I missed a copy of Pikmin 2 for $17.99. Was watching the page and got it in my cart fast but someone beat me to it.

Been a lot of good stuff up though here is some and will probably edit more in:

Legend of Legaia $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Legaia...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1295492355&sr=1-571

Tales of Destiny $44.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00002STPH/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon PS3 (rare for PS3) $35.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0018YDKAY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & 1 GameCube $48.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1295825643&sr=1-96&condition=used

Samurai Shodown 3 PS1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=UTF8&qid=1296136295&sr=1-2726&condition=used

King of Fighters Collection- The Orochi Saga Wii $10.99
http://www.amazon.com/King-Fighters...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296136131&sr=1-1428

Tales of Legendia PS2 $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Legendi...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296138114&sr=1-680

DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3-Software Only Wii $21.99
http://www.amazon.com/DanceDanceRev...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1295456356&sr=1-1090

Brave Fencer Musashi PS1 $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...138111&sr=1-662&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Dragon Warrior VII PS1 $42.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...6138032&sr=1-68&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Golds Gym Cardio Workout Wii $11.99
http://www.amazon.com/Golds-Gym-Car...EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296138218&sr=1-1487

PsychoNauts PS2 $22.99
http://www.amazon.com/PsychoNauts-P...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296138068&sr=1-348

[quote name='TraBuch']Aren't the rumors saying that there's no backwards compatibility?[/QUOTE]

BC is for downloads only at present time. There has been no announcement on a UMD to digital solution.

[quote name='predseth']Someone just snagged a complete Pokemon Red and Gold. Did anyone catch the prices?[/QUOTE]

Yep I was going to post that I saw those. They were gone by the time I loaded their pages.

Pretty sure gold was $24.99 and red $17.99 or it was very close to that.

Also was a Clock Tower (PS1) for $17.99 I missed.

Don't try and troll me. Not worth the effort.

I bought Move for 62 and Kinect for 98; the one I don't like is being traded or eBayed.

Also, Child of Eden. I'll just leave that here and walk away. Thanks.

Black Ops Hardened Edition (PS3) for $51.99 if anyone wants to take a chance on a working zombie code
http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Bla...77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296139586&sr=1-41

Legend of Legaia is back in stock ($17.99)
http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Legaia...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1295492355&sr=1-571

PS3 Bluetooth Headset 2.0 $30.99
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1296138045&sr=1-153

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds PS2 $17.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...138108&sr=1-646&seller=&colid=&condition=used

:(

Due to a lack of availability from our suppliers, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014CN2H6

We've cancelled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience.

sorry aem I got your clock tower :) -- don't worry, it's going to a good home (my personal collection).

Was also finally able to get God Hand (PS2) for $17.99 :)

[quote name='sadikyo']sorry aem I got your clock tower :) -- don't worry, it's going to a good home (my personal collection).[/QUOTE]

NP it probably would have just sat on my shelf anyway if I even bought it. Huge backlog and its not my type of game. Better to go to someone who will enjoy it rather than just mostly as a collectors item. Spent too much money lately anyway.

I am very sad I missed the Pikmin 2 though.

I am happy that I got Castlevania Symphony of the Night this time (please let me get a non GH version..)

[quote name='egonpax']I snagged a $11 copy from AWD a while back and it came in pristine condition, minus the sticker and a very slight "smudge" on the disc, which was cleaned up easily.[/QUOTE]

What is the sticker? Maybe I'm confused as to what this is (price on wrapping maybe?). I am considering picking this up.

It was a sticker on the back of the case that said something like "USED" or whatever with a barcode. I'm sure someone else can answer that one. And then the shrink wrap was on the outside.

[quote name='egonpax']It was a sticker on the back of the case that said something like "USED" or whatever with a barcode. I'm sure someone else can answer that one. And then the shrink wrap was on the outside.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick response. Picked it up for that price. Hopefully it doesn't drop too soon as I've been waiting a few weeks for another drop and this looks like the best so far (if it is indeed in "Like New" condition).

Almost every game from warehouse deals should have a sticker on the back (pretty large sticker actually) that covers up the barcode. I assume this is for Amazon's purposes of scanning and tracking the games. For most newer generation games, this sticker is placed over the barcode, underneath shrinkwrap where the games are resealed.

Most of the older-gen stuff, GBA, GBC, N64, PS1 doesn't get re-shrinkwrapped, but still has the sticker over the bar-code.

It's not the worst sticker to remove, but it's not really fun either. Just have to go slow and be patient.

Occasionally, I have received games that are actually factory sealed, but just dirty / imperfect, and in those cases, the sticker has been placed on the seal itself, with no reseal.

Thanks for the explanation sadikyo. This will be my first venture into the Amazon Warehouse deals. Usually pick everything up new from Amazon or Newegg when it hits the magical $10-$20 range.

[quote name='sadikyo']Almost every game from warehouse deals should have a sticker on the back (pretty large sticker actually) that covers up the barcode. I assume this is for Amazon's purposes of scanning and tracking the games. For most newer generation games, this sticker is placed over the barcode, underneath shrinkwrap where the games are resealed.

Most of the older-gen stuff, GBA, GBC, N64, PS1 doesn't get re-shrinkwrapped, but still has the sticker over the bar-code.

It's not the worst sticker to remove, but it's not really fun either. Just have to go slow and be patient.

Occasionally, I have received games that are actually factory sealed, but just dirty / imperfect, and in those cases, the sticker has been placed on the seal itself, with no reseal.[/QUOTE]

Also, you can use olive oil if there is any sticker residue left. Just take everything out of the case and you should be all good.

[quote name='sadikyo']Almost every game from warehouse deals should have a sticker on the back (pretty large sticker actually) that covers up the barcode. I assume this is for Amazon's purposes of scanning and tracking the games. For most newer generation games, this sticker is placed over the barcode, underneath shrinkwrap where the games are resealed.

Occasionally, I have received games that are actually factory sealed, but just dirty / imperfect, and in those cases, the sticker has been placed on the seal itself, with no reseal.[/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem taking the sticker off from any of the games I get from Amazon Warehouse. Out of 8 games or so I've purchased from them, the sticker has pulled off like a dream., no residue whatsoever. I can't say the same thing for the gamestop stickers...I have to use goo-gone on like every game I get from them. I just wish gamestop would switch to whatever stickers Amazon is using.

[quote name='Zampif']Thanks for the explanation sadikyo. This will be my first venture into the Amazon Warehouse deals. Usually pick everything up new from Amazon or Newegg when it hits the magical $10-$20 range.[/QUOTE]

May it be the first of many my friend :)

Warehouse Deals is responsible for revitalizing my PS1 collection. Thanks to WHD, I've been able to obtain many great games for reasonable prices, like Rival Schools, Dragon Warrior VII, Tactics Ogre, Persona, Ogre Battle, Valkyrie Profile, and a ton more (I better stop before people get mad at me). I'm just waiting on Suikoden II to hit WHD! (One can hope --- afterall, I never thought I'd see Persona or Tactics Ogre on there either). Good luck to ya!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What the fuck? My Sonic Colors (Wii) is already scheduled to deliver today.

Really Amazon, I love Prime, but maybe you should cut back on the witchcraft.[/QUOTE]

Your profile shows Cookville, TN. Almost every game or console I've ordered from AWD has come from the Lexington KY warehouse which is only 140 miles away from you. I live in Nashville and always get my AWD shipments next day with prime when they come from the Lexington warehouse. One of my orders a few weeks ago was placed around 4pm and I got it the next day! :applause:

Isn't it funny that when I see deals for new released games going for $39.99 and I am like: @the WD thread, we think that $39.99 is MSRP lol

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I've never had a problem taking the sticker off from any of the games I get from Amazon Warehouse. Out of 8 games or so I've purchased from them, the sticker has pulled off like a dream., no residue whatsoever. I can't say the same thing for the gamestop stickers...I have to use goo-gone on like every game I get from them. I just wish gamestop would switch to whatever stickers Amazon is using.[/QUOTE]
lol sadly I have gotten a few games from the warehouse that have GameStop stickers on them. Sometimes they are underneath the stickers Amazon puts on, but I've had them on the actual artwork too which is extremely difficult if not impossible to get off cleanly (and using anything to remove will stain). I hate the GameStops that used to actually put stickers on the artwork, insanity.

[quote name='VVarwick']Your profile shows Cookville, TN. Almost every game or console I've ordered from AWD has come from the Lexington KY warehouse which is only 140 miles away from you. I live in Nashville and always get my AWD shipments next day with prime when they come from the Lexington warehouse. One of my orders a few weeks ago was placed around 4pm and I got it the next day! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're right! That explains it. :p Thanks for the insight.

[quote name='mauaus']whats the cheapest PS3 Slim anyones spotted here?[/QUOTE]

There were some sub-$200 black friday ps3's a couple days so. But 216 seems to be sitting price for that bundle; that's cheapest I've seen.

^^^ Yup, a few days ago there were a few in the ~$190 range; but they were listed as "Good". I snagged a "Like New" model a couple of days ago (with UC2, Karate Kid, Pixel Junk) for $215.99.

Right after Black Friday, some people managed to snag a 120GB system for ~$160. FWIW...

[quote name='VVarwick']Your profile shows Cookville, TN. Almost every game or console I've ordered from AWD has come from the Lexington KY warehouse which is only 140 miles away from you. I live in Nashville and always get my AWD shipments next day with prime when they come from the Lexington warehouse. One of my orders a few weeks ago was placed around 4pm and I got it the next day! :applause:[/QUOTE]

You know what's great? Living in Lexington, KY! :) Not only do I get most things really fast, but when I have to return something they process the return much quicker. I called and asked if I could bring a return by and drop it off, and they said no, that I would have to send it through the mail, heh :)

I bought a Kinect a few days ago using about $65 in trade-in credit, so $50 out of pocket. It doesn't ship til 2/2, and I should be getting some more credit before then, UPS should have delivered it NorAm today. If I click on "Change Payment", I can add $50 of the new credit to pay for the whole thing, right?

[quote name='Jimbo504']I bought a Kinect a few days ago using about $65 in trade-in credit, so $50 out of pocket. It doesn't ship til 2/2, and I should be getting some more credit before then, UPS should have delivered it NorAm today. If I click on "Change Payment", I can add $50 of the new credit to pay for the whole thing, right?[/QUOTE]

As long as it's not already preparing to ship you can.

I just got the 4GB 360 S-- I'd say it's ok. I figured for $20 off retail, it'd basically be a damaged box situation but a new 360 S. There was a big gash in the box, but the console was definitely used as there was fingerprints on the console and buttons. Works fine so far, but not whisper quiet though. I'm interested in seeing what the ones for $150 look like.

[quote name='bsesb2003']I just got the 4GB 360 S-- I'd say it's ok. I figured for $20 off retail, it'd basically be a damaged box situation but a new 360 S. There was a big gash in the box, but the console was definitely used as there was fingerprints on the console and buttons. Works fine so far, but not whisper quiet though. I'm interested in seeing what the ones for $150 look like.[/QUOTE]

I'll post when mine gets in. Not scheduled for delivery until the 7th.

[quote name='sadikyo']You know what's great? Living in Lexington, KY! :) Not only do I get most things really fast, but when I have to return something they process the return much quicker. I called and asked if I could bring a return by and drop it off, and they said no, that I would have to send it through the mail, heh :)[/QUOTE]

Haha! That does sound great. :p Sucks you can't simply drop returns off, but I guess it's easier for them to organize things that way. *Shrug*

Sweet. My copy of Final Fantasy VII was mint AND black label. I mean the case has a tiny bit of shelf wear but I don't mind replacing it. Discs, artwork, and manual look flawless/brand new.

Overall really good games I got in today. I picked up one of my favorite PS1 games, Twisted Metal 2, also mint and black label. Same with Star Ocean the second story. A couple jewel case games do need their cases replaced though. I figure I will just order replacements on eBay. Hopefully the new "chubby" cases on eBay look mostly the same as the originals. I don't see why they wouldn't.

I got a couple special editions of games that were complete and in awesome shape. Morrowind GotY even had the original receipt with it from 2003 lol. Second time that has happened. I was kind of worried when someone had problems with a Phantasy Star Online Plus for GameCube. Overall games were a lot closer to mint than usual today.

[quote name='aem']I got a couple special editions of games that were complete and in awesome shape. Morrowind GotY even had the original receipt with it from 2003 lol. Second time that has happened. I was kind of worried when someone had problems with a Phantasy Star Online Plus for GameCube. Overall games were a lot closer to mint than usual today.[/QUOTE]
Ya know how many Morrowind GOTY editions I passed up for the :xbox: when FYE was clearing out their stock of Xbox/PS1/other older gen games?

Too many to count, most of which were like $5 or so.

And of course, like usual, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not picking them up now.:cry::roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back