Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='david12795']this is not good. AW has been slow for the past two days :/[/QUOTE]

I have been watching their PS1 games for a few weeks now and it seemed like they were adding at least 10 new ones nearly every night and now they haven't added anything new since the 1st or 2nd. Hopefully they'll get going again soon.

[quote name='kingtopher']I have been watching their PS1 games for a few weeks now and it seemed like they were adding at least 10 new ones nearly every night and now they haven't added anything new since the 1st or 2nd. Hopefully they'll get going again soon.[/QUOTE]

well i mean they havent added any warehouse consoles. lol but hopefully they'll get some more in or something.

[quote name='david12795']well i mean they havent added any warehouse consoles. lol but hopefully they'll get some more in or something.[/QUOTE]

There has been. I snagged one and posted one. And there were others. But you have to think, it's getting further and further from Christmas, so of course the returns are going to slow down.

[quote name='elessar123']There has been. I snagged one and posted one. And there were others. But you have to think, it's getting further and further from Christmas, so of course the returns are going to slow down.[/QUOTE]

sadly, i shouldn't have procrastinated :cry:

[quote name='david12795']well i mean they havent added any warehouse consoles. lol but hopefully they'll get some more in or something.[/QUOTE]

Obviously but I was trying to point out that EVERYTHING there has been slowing way down. I don't know what's going on, but they aren't updating anything at the rate they had been for months.

[quote name='elessar123']There has been. I snagged one and posted one. And there were others. But you have to think, it's getting further and further from Christmas, so of course the returns are going to slow down.[/QUOTE]

Nah dude. Some of the best deals we've seen were way before Christmas. Those $65 Wiis were smack dab in the summer.

it's okay guys, I am the supplier of amazon's razor knives. I'll be sure to send them extract sharp razorblades every other week, ensuring you guys a steady supply of deals.

So after trying out my Slim, I am very pleased with it. It runs really quiet. Getting my old HDD into a new enclosure and into the slim was easy. It looks nice next to all my other entertainment center stuff.
I just wish the license transfer was easier to do, like, not having to go and hit 'Download Again' on everything in the download history.

It was in Used - Like New condition with no identifiers as to what could be wrong with it, but as far as I could tell, the box was a bit dirty and inside it, one of the bags with the power cord, the bad looked a bit mangled but had not been opened. So pretty much brand new. So so pleased...

Thanks for reminding me about switching over your old hdd. I completely forgot you could do that. Now I don't have to buy that stupid memory transfer kit.

I got my Halo Reach XBOX 360 Bundle today after a delay from the crappy weather on the east coast. Gotta love having Prime and getting your package in a week instead of 2 days. Opened it up and was obviously used but still in pretty awesome condition. Sadly the power supply didn't come with the power cord that plugs into the wall. There was however a laptop charger with a European plug style. That was a little disheartening but a call to Microsoft and they are sending me a new one. Controllers looked to be in great condition and even got some free batteries. Halo Reach case looks like it was has been handled but the disc is flawless. I am enjoying the new button sounds and is great for a Halo fan like myself.

I hope no one here returned this xbox because there was a flaw with it. As of now I haven't noticed anything other than the power cable being missing and the box being pretty roughed up. Glad I purchased from the warehouse and will do again if I can find a Black Friday PS3 bundle and can find someone to buy my backwards compatible Metal Gear Solid PS3 Bundle.

Just got a 4GB 360 Like New for $148 but it is not due in stock until the 15th. Hopefully this one actually goes through because my last one I tried to order got canceled. I have my Best Buy 4GB 360 to hold me over until this amazon one comes though.

Sucks about Walmart changing there return policy to 14 days for consoles otherwise I would have got one from them. They used to have 90 days. Best Buy is still 30 days though.

Microsoft Warranty for 360's goes by serial number right? So lets say 6 months down the road I have problems with this Amazon Warehouse 4gb 360, I should still be able to send it to Microsoft for repairs right? (As long as it is in the 1 year warranty period still).

Received the 250gb xbox kinect bundle - like new. Box was never opened.

Received ps3 160gb family bundle- like new. Was not impressed with the packaging of this. Everything was just thrown in the ps3 box (probably the person that returned it) and than that box was put in another box. So no buffering materials. It works fine though, and looks new. It came with an extra controller and blu- ray remote. I did not see those listed with the package on Amazon. Anyone else get these with their family bundle?

FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Just missed Pikmin 2 (Gamecube; Like New) for 17.99. Argh, this one hurts.

Edit: Not sure what sort of interest there may be, but Real Heroes: Firefighter for 12.99 in Like New cond. via AW as well. Supposedly it's not just shovelware crap despite what the cover would lead you to believe.

[quote name='sadikyo']Tales of Symphonia (GC) - $17.99

Dual Shock 3 Plus LittleBigPlanet GOTY Edition Bundle
- $43.99

PS3 160 Black Friday Bundle - $209.99

PS3 160 - $180.99

Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush - $13.99

Xbox 360 250GB Bundle with Kinect
- $310.99

PS3 320 Move Bundle - $261.99

Dsi XL Midnight Blue - $133.99

DSi Bundle Green - $107.99

Kinect - $98.99

Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) - $10.99

Chrono Trigger (DS) - $9.99

Dsi Orange Bundle - $111.99

Ico (PS2) - $17.99

Marvel Super Heroes vs. STreet Fighter (PS1) - $35.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I bought almost all of these! Would you mind pming me with these deals? I'm not always at my computer to pick them up. :D

[quote name='cheeky']Thanks! I bought almost all of these! Would you mind pming me with these deals? I'm not always at my computer to pick them up. :D[/QUOTE]
Hey hey hey, other people here too!

[quote name='EYEL1NER']So after trying out my Slim, I am very pleased with it. It runs really quiet. Getting my old HDD into a new enclosure and into the slim was easy. It looks nice next to all my other entertainment center stuff.
I just wish the license transfer was easier to do, like, not having to go and hit 'Download Again' on everything in the download history.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you on the second point, but not so much on the first. The "Slim" isn't any quieter then the Jasper I had before it. There's a very audible rushing fan noise, just like the Jasper. It's certainly quieter then pre-Jasper Xboxes, but it's not "whisper quiet" as was once claimed. I was disappointed in that. Mind you, I otherwise like the new design, especially if you are getting a Kinect.

If I weren't now waiting for the Ico/Shadow HD remix on PS3, I'd totally rebuy Ico for $18. I'd sold off my PS2 collection ages ago, and then a few years back was gifted another PS2, and I spent years waiting for a good price to pick up Ico again. :p

There's a lot of < $100 "Used Good" Kinects up, but they all say "minor cosmetic blemishes" on various parts or more of the "unit". Hmm. Not sure if I want to get one of these for my sister or not.

I ordered the Kinect that is $113.99 (Like new but repackaged). My guess is that people bought the kinect bundles with the xbox slims and sold the kinects back to amazon (or something like that... I know a manager at GS was telling me that they ran out of the 250gb systems so people purchased the kinect 4gb systems, traded in the kinect, and purchased the 250gb hard drive as an almost even swap.)

[quote name='crunchewy']There's a lot of < $100 "Used Good" Kinects up, but they all say "minor cosmetic blemishes" on various parts or more of the "unit". Hmm. Not sure if I want to get one of these for my sister or not.[/QUOTE]

Anyone buy these in the past?

[quote name='cheeky']Thanks! I bought almost all of these! Would you mind pming me with these deals? I'm not always at my computer to pick them up. :D[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to slip him a little something under the table for that.

So, someone on an earlier page recommended a Google Chrome extension called "Page Monitor" to keep track of additions to the warehouse for a specific item. Are there any other extensions people recommend as I can't seem to figure out how to use this one properly. I'm likely doing it wrong, so any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm right there with you on the second point, but not so much on the first. The "Slim" isn't any quieter then the Jasper I had before it. There's a very audible rushing fan noise, just like the Jasper. It's certainly quieter then pre-Jasper Xboxes, but it's not "whisper quiet" as was once claimed. I was disappointed in that. Mind you, I otherwise like the new design, especially if you are getting a Kinect.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I had a HDMI-less old old console. Not launch, but before any of the other chipsets came out. In comparison, this is pretty quiet.

[quote name='Wario64']Anyone buy these in the past?[/QUOTE]

I bought one a couple weeks ago listed like that. Only thing wrong with the one i got was box was mashed up. Game and sensor were still wrapped up and sealed with no fingerprints anywhere.

damn im always late, anyways I bought an afterglow controller for $11.99 it said the packaging had signs of wear...lol who cares about the packaging

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm right there with you on the second point, but not so much on the first. The "Slim" isn't any quieter then the Jasper I had before it. There's a very audible rushing fan noise, just like the Jasper. It's certainly quieter then pre-Jasper Xboxes, but it's not "whisper quiet" as was once claimed. I was disappointed in that. Mind you, I otherwise like the new design, especially if you are getting a Kinect.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 slims. They are definitely quieter than the Jaspers. No question.

Ordered one of the $98.99 "Good" condition Kinects. Nothing mentioned about cosmetic damage, just said the game was missing shrink wrap and there was a mark on the disc, and the case had a scratch on it. Sounds like the Kinect itself should be in good shape.

I'll sell the un-needed power adapter on ebay and I'll be all set. Thanks for posting the deals sadikyo.

[quote name='SteveGo']I'll sell the un-needed power adapter on ebay and I'll be all set. Thanks for posting the deals sadikyo.[/QUOTE]
I forgot all about the power adapter. I won't need mine for my new slim. I guess they are going for a little bit on eBay, but I am thinking it might be good to keep around, in case I want to ever hook up to my old Xbox that's going in the bedroom.

[quote name='Santurio']I really want a Epic Mickey paintbrush but the link shows sold out. Are they available anywhere else for a reasonable price?[/QUOTE]
Its been a couple weeks but my local Target had some. You can always check there

Frick man, I wanted an Epic Mickey Paintbrush. What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back