Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gsrce']Glad I missed all of that spam.

SRK = Shoryuken btw

Anyways, lots of great deals for yall!

Contra 4 $13.99

Miles Edgeworth $17.99
Sonic Adventure DC $12.99
MGS PS1 Black Label $14.99
Daria Complete Series DVD $35.99
DS Lite Onyx Black $77.99
360 pro 60gb $161.99
Doctor Who Complete Specials Brand New $25.99 (Had a warehouse deals one here but the new item just went on sale now which is a better deal)
Gone with the Wind Scarlet Edition Blu $17.99
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance xbox $5.99

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Tempted to get Daria but don't think I can deal with it not having the original music.

[quote name='CreepinDeth']Thanks gsrce! I snagged these two. Looks like there might be one more copy of MGS2 though.[/QUOTE]

Yup, one left.

[quote name='genfuyung']Tempted to get Daria but don't think I can deal with it not having the original music.[/QUOTE]

it is lame, but don't worry, the show itself still rocks

[quote name='Brother Daz']Well with all the postive reviews from CAG's, I ended up getting a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for $18.99. They're still a few more available[/QUOTE]

Baah! How have people still not played this game. Bar none best JRPG this generation. (Tied with Demon Souls)

[quote name='Phenomic']Baah! How have people still not played this game. Bar none best JRPG this generation. (Tied with Demon Souls)[/QUOTE]
Well, I just got my PS3 a couple weeks ago

[quote name='Phenomic']Baah! How have people still not played this game. Bar none best JRPG this generation. (Tied with Demon Souls)[/QUOTE]

I'll admit it's a great game and one of the best JRPGs this generation, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea considering it's a SRPG.

I couldn't get into Valkyria Chronicles. I played about half way through and just quit playing after that. It's a solid game, but there was just something about it that I didn't like. I appreciate the originality of the game, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Demon's Soul's is much better IMO.

[quote name='aem']When I posted Metroid Prime Trilogy in this thread I mentioned it wasn't a great price. Pretty much every KMart I go to still has them in stock for $49.99. Granted I haven't been to that many different Kmarts but I've seen them at EVERY one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning that, I picked up metroid prime trilogy while looking for enslaved at k-mart. Probably wouldn't have checked for it otherwise..

[quote name='OokBandito']I couldn't get into Valkyria Chronicles. I played about half way through and just quit playing after that. It's a solid game, but there was just something about it that I didn't like. I appreciate the originality of the game, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Demon's Soul's is much better IMO.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Finally traded it in two weeks ago after holding on to it for a year and a half. I got up to Chapter 10, I think.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was interested in this at first but some of the horrible reviews have turned me off now. Is there anyone here that has played it yet? Is it really that bad?[/QUOTE]

yeah i want this as well-but just watching it on youtube it looks like i can wait for a decent copy in the low $20ish

[quote name='Brother Daz']Well with all the postive reviews from CAG's, I ended up getting a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for $18.99. They're still a few more available[/QUOTE]

Good call. It is a unique SRPG, but as long as you like that type of genre, you should like VC.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was interested in this at first but some of the horrible reviews have turned me off now. Is there anyone here that has played it yet? Is it really that bad?[/QUOTE]

there's a demo on XBL

it's pretty bad

I finally got my 160gb Ps3 Ratchet/Singstar bundle and it looked brand new, but had a couple quirky things. THe AV cables are missing, which is a big deal since it was going in the den which only has an
EDTV available,(I hope the ps2 av cables work, if I can find them) but it had two new HDMI cables and a used optical cable. It also was missing the controller charger cable, but it had a USB hard drive cable, the one with a small fat end and usb end. Weird, not sure if Amazon employees made those changes or if the person who returned it added those items. I tried using a USB chage cable that came with a Nyko wireless controller, but wouldnt work, now I am not sure if the controller works. I tried calling Amazon but
they said either full refund or keep as is. Singtar and Ratchet were brand new, never opened with big "Not for resale" stickers. Also, noted that it was a large brown amazon box WIth "Black Friday Family Bundle" written on it with all the items seperate (core 160gb ps3, Singstar retail package, Ratchet GH). I thought this bundle was a boxed bundle like the Uncharted or Move Bundles you see at Walmart, or am I wrong?

I also stopped playing Valkyria Chroncles, except I was around Ch 9. I downloaded a save to watch the cut-scenes after that. The battle system, while good was clunky and slow, especially when you know what you have to do, it seemed like you were bombarded with other diversions.

[quote name='storino03']I also stopped playing Valkyria Chroncles, except I was around Ch 9. I downloaded a save to watch the cut-scenes after that. The battle system, while good was clunky and slow, especially when you know what you have to do, it seemed like you were bombarded with other diversions.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Also, unless you played a battle out perfectly they seemed to just drag on. It just became to time consuming and got tiresome after a while.

it's pretty much as bad as the reviews say. Not one i'll be adding to my collection no matter the price.

[quote name='knightsdwn']NDS Dragon Quest Slime Speaker Stand - $18.99
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DS-D...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1298237188&sr=1-385[/QUOTE]
i was too late :(

I scored the NDS Dragon Quest Slime Speaker Stand for $18.99 last month and it's pretty cool. Okay, so I actually haven't used it or taken it out of the package, but it's pretty big and awesome looking. Worth it at that price for sure.

damn that was quick. i already have a 60gb i got in 2007 so i picked this 1 up for when the inevitable ylod occurs. til then, the 60gb will be exclusively for blu rays and ps2 games and the new one for ps3 games. hope its like new if not better.

i suggest replacing the thermal paste on your working 60gb ps3 now while it is still working. Should help the system a lot and make it last longer. When i opened my ps3 up the thermal paste was all dried up and cracking.

thx for the tip. kinda scared to open it up while its still working though..i keep it standing and use compressed air to blow the dust out so the ventilation is pretty good.

[quote name='jokoloko']i suggest replacing the thermal paste on your working 60gb ps3 now while it is still working. Should help the system a lot and make it last longer. When i opened my ps3 up the thermal paste was all dried up and cracking.[/QUOTE]

could you throw me a link to instructions?

Ive got an original 60 gig and wihtin the past few months it has frozen during gameplay a few times, and I'm starting to get other minor issues with it.

Would love to try to nip them in the butt before it becomes serious.

[quote name='grrouchie']
Would love to try to nip them in the butt before it becomes serious.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean nip in the BUD. lol

http://www.llamma.com/PS3/repair/PS3_disassembly_tutorial.htm

Don't be intimidated. Just be careful of snagging the wires when taking it apart. If you've installed a hsf to a cpu before, the steps for applying the thermal paste is the same. My method is i put a small bead and spread evenly, then i put a blop on the middle of the chips and rest the heatsink on and have the weight and pressure of the heatsink spread out the paste.

[quote name='jokoloko']i suggest replacing the thermal paste on your working 60gb ps3 now while it is still working. Should help the system a lot and make it last longer. When i opened my ps3 up the thermal paste was all dried up and cracking.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. My launch 60gb PS3 bricked because of poor thermal paste. I did a little online research and discovered GopherMods, a repair center in the Twin Cities. If you don't want to do the repairs yourself, I would highly recommend these guys. They warranty their work, they guarantee none of your data will be missing, and even offer a HD upgrade at the same time if you like (with full data transfer from your existing HD), and it is all very reasonably priced.

I sent them my bricked 60GB on a Monday and had it back on Thursday, fully operational. They professionally retool the board and redo all of the thermal paste with Arctic Silver.

[quote name='romodome']I finally got my 160gb Ps3 Ratchet/Singstar bundle and it looked brand new, but had a couple quirky things. THe AV cables are missing, which is a big deal since it was going in the den which only has an
EDTV available,(I hope the ps2 av cables work, if I can find them) but it had two new HDMI cables and a used optical cable. It also was missing the controller charger cable, but it had a USB hard drive cable, the one with a small fat end and usb end. Weird, not sure if Amazon employees made those changes or if the person who returned it added those items. I tried using a USB chage cable that came with a Nyko wireless controller, but wouldnt work, now I am not sure if the controller works. I tried calling Amazon but
they said either full refund or keep as is. Singtar and Ratchet were brand new, never opened with big "Not for resale" stickers. Also, noted that it was a large brown amazon box WIth "Black Friday Family Bundle" written on it with all the items seperate (core 160gb ps3, Singstar retail package, Ratchet GH). I thought this bundle was a boxed bundle like the Uncharted or Move Bundles you see at Walmart, or am I wrong?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is the Amazon Black Friday Family Bundle.

Yes, that is a weird situation with all of the cables. It should have just come with an AV cable, power cord, USB cable for the Dualshock 3, the system, and two games.

Hey guys, been looking to get Ys The Ark of Napishtim but can't decide which system to get it for, PSP or Playstation 2. Which would you guys recommend and why?

[quote name='scott_matthews']I couldn't agree more. My launch 60gb PS3 bricked because of poor thermal paste. I did a little online research and discovered GopherMods, a repair center in the Twin Cities. If you don't want to do the repairs yourself, I would highly recommend these guys. They warranty their work, they guarantee none of your data will be missing, and even offer a HD upgrade at the same time if you like (with full data transfer from your existing HD), and it is all very reasonably priced.

I sent them my bricked 60GB on a Monday and had it back on Thursday, fully operational. They professionally retool the board and redo all of the thermal paste with Arctic Silver.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the link. after amazon credit my like new 320gb move bundle came out to only $160 so im gonna stick with it, however if my 60gb starts to hiccup from watching blu rays and playing ps2 games then ill be sure to give them a shot before it goes ylod.

[quote name='grrouchie']

Would love to try to nip them in the butt before it becomes serious.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vegan']I think you mean nip in the BUD. lol[/QUOTE]

LOL:lol:

[quote name='Kaiser499']Hey guys, been looking to get Ys The Ark of Napishtim but can't decide which system to get it for, PSP or Playstation 2. Which would you guys recommend and why?[/QUOTE]
The PSP version has TERRIBLE slowdown. I'd say go with the PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back