Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stry-ker']I literally just looked on there specifically for a blue one too and nada. Darn ya[/QUOTE]

I earned it the hard way. :p

There is a PS2 Slim available. Is it's worth buying a PS2 Slim? I already have a PS3 and Xbox slim but never owned a PS2 before.

[quote name='foreinter']There is a PS2 Slim available. Is it's worth buying a PS2 Slim? I already have a PS3 and Xbox slim but never owned a PS2 before.[/QUOTE]

If its fairly cheap id say yes. There are still tons of games like Persona, Okami, Maximo, Final Fantasy X etc etc that never made it to the 360 or PS3 yet. Best part is most of them can be found for under $20, hell most can be gotten for under $10 probably.

[quote name='foreinter']There is a PS2 Slim available. Is it's worth buying a PS2 Slim? I already have a PS3 and Xbox slim but never owned a PS2 before.[/QUOTE]

I'd say so. The PS2 had some of the best titles ever made.

The PS2 has the best collection of JRPG's on one console ever.

[quote name='TraBuch']The PS2 has the best collection of JRPG's on one console ever.[/QUOTE]

Hell it has the best collection of games PERIOD on one console ever.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hell it has the best collection of games PERIOD on one console ever.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I would agree with that. The PS2 is, by far, my favorite console ever.

[quote name='TraBuch']The PS2 has the best collection of JRPG's on one console ever.[/QUOTE]

PSOne and SNES both have something to say about that. :D

[quote name='Yanksfan']PSOne and SNES both have something to say about that. :D[/QUOTE]
I disagree, strongly. Neither compares.

Persona 3
Persona 4
Digital Devil Saga 1
Digital Devil Saga 2
Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Shadow Hearts: From The New World
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Radiata Stories
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico 2
.hack//GU Vol1
.hack//GU Vol2
.hack//GU Vol3
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine
Suikoden V
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Metal Saga
Star Ocean: TTEOT
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

And I can name quite a few more.

Nothing comes close.

Let's not start a console debate in the deals thread.

That being said, the SNES is clearly the far superior console when it comes to being an all-around gaming system. ;)

[quote name='TraBuch']I disagree, strongly. Neither compares.

Persona 3
Persona 4
Digital Devil Saga 1
Digital Devil Saga 2
Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Radiata Stories
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico 2
.hack//GU Vol1
.hack//GU Vol2
.hack//GU Vol3
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine
Suikoden V
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Metal Saga
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

Nothing comes close.[/QUOTE]

lol whats sad is i have all those games (and more than likely the ones you didnt mention) and have only played maybe 3-4 of them for an hour or 2 each, at most. :cry:

Persona 3
Persona 4
Digital Devil Saga 1
Digital Devil Saga 2
Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Radiata Stories
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico 2
.hack//GU Vol1
.hack//GU Vol2
.hack//GU Vol3
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine
Suikoden V
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Metal Saga
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

and they also sell a little disk called SwapMagic :D

[quote name='HydroX']Let's not start a console debate in the deals thread.

That being said, the SNES is clearly the far superior console when it comes to being an all-around gaming system. ;)[/QUOTE]

Not hardly. The PS2 had something for everyone, and still would. While the SNES had some of my favorite games ever, the PS2 brought gaming to the masses IMO. Personally, I like the social direction of xbl/psn, I've met some good people online and gotten to know people I just knew of because they were younger or older this way.

But, I digress.

Persona 3
Persona 4
Digital Devil Saga 1
Digital Devil Saga 2
Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Radiata Stories
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico 2
.hack//GU Vol1
.hack//GU Vol2
.hack//GU Vol3
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine
Suikoden V
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Metal Saga
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

My advice is to find something else to feel strongly about.

There is a lot of good consoles for RPGs. I am glad you like the PS2 so fervently.

Not necessarily, I've bought "acceptable" items that were essentially brand new, and "like-new" items that weren't in such great condition. Generally I just go for the cheapest available, since it seems like luck of the draw anyways.

My $72.99 "like new" Move Starter Bundle arrived yesterday.

Box was re-sealed with Scotch tape. Inside Sports Champions was still in original shrink wrap, Eye Camera appeared not to have been used, but Move controller did have a few minor scuffs on it.

Everything appears to work so I'm a happy camper.

Persona 3
Persona 4
Digital Devil Saga 1
Digital Devil Saga 2
Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Legendia
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Rogue Galaxy
Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Radiata Stories
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico 2
.hack//GU Vol1
.hack//GU Vol2
.hack//GU Vol3
.hack//Infection
.hack//Mutation
.hack//Outbreak
.hack//Quarantine
Suikoden V
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Metal Saga
Xenosaga 1
Xenosaga 2
Xenosaga 3

Half of those are mediocre at best

[quote name='KarlMarx']Half of those are mediocre at best[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trakan']Let's keep the "Best JRPG console" discussion out of a deals thread, please.[/QUOTE]

:imwithst:
(there was no other "point up" emoticon, lol)

I LOVE the SNES but it does not compare to the PS2. As someone else said the SNES is great but its library is not varied enough nor as large as the PS2s was. No matter what genre you pick you can name dozens of great games on the PS2 where as the SNES comes up short in a few. Trust me I can go back and think of and name really obscure games like 7th Saga or Wild Guns for the SNES....but you can name far more obscure and awesome PS2 titles.

Anyways, that was my piece I will let this die now. If someone wants to get in a last word feel free but we should probally let this die out. Maybe someone should create a PS2 vs SNES debate topic. Really I do not think any systems prior compare(though if you add in downloadable games this gen the 360/PS3 may be in the running). The SNES and PS2 just crush any other system that even try and get in the running.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Tempted too, but backlog is too big. I just need more time! :D[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up man but Batman GOTY can be had for $15 plus tax with the latest @GAMER magazine coupon.

[quote name='Donut2922']Just a heads up man but Batman GOTY can be had for $15 plus tax with the latest @GAMER magazine coupon.[/QUOTE]
Technically, that would involve spending $10 on the subscription, no?

whats a good price for a psp go-- honestly don't know much about hand helds and a friends asked me to try n find one for his kid-

also im almost sure ive heard bad things about the psp go--is it only digital content and no discs right-

one up on amazon for $154-pearl white go-

anyhelp would be appreciated-

I debated it for like half an hour then finally caved and placed an order for one was like $76. I keep missing it when it pops back in stock through amazon

They had 8 copies. I was the 1st one there. Then 5 and 4 and 0. Good timing! :D

Since that's very good price when you factor in retail price + CA tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice! Well the tipping factor for me was I wasn't really spending any money on it since I'm still going through credit from my trade in I did with amazon at the beginning of the month, that $325 credit is going kind of fast now.

Received my Ps3 move bundle today(like new?) from warehouse deals and unfortunately, it is defective! There's a problem with PS3 ejecting the disc. Serial number is CG913518142

[quote name='dren']Received my Ps3 move bundle today(like new?) from warehouse deals and unfortunately, it is defective! There's a problem with PS3 ejecting the disc. Serial number is CG913518142[/QUOTE]
What is the problem exactly? It just simply won't eject a disc? I'm expecting my move bundle to be waiting for me when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back