Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dino88']Now you made me look like I have multiple personalities. I'm up there replying to myself.

Yeah, this was my first big purchase from Warehouse so I was a little wary. I think the good outweighs the bad in here, otherwise this thread would have died long ago. I'd give it another go.

It's nice not living next to an airport any more. Or at least that's what it sounded like while playing my old PS3.[/QUOTE]
I sit about 4-5 feet from my PS3, so sometimes my system sounds like it's taking off for an international flight.:lol: Or at least it seems like it's loud, but if I had it across the room from me it'd likely sound less obnoxious at times.

Either way I'm anxiously waiting for another bundle of some sort to pop up, since I don't wanna pay $200+ for just a console. But hopefully this time I'll get everything I'm supposed to in the bundle.:whistle2:#

[quote name='leeward']They got some Nintendo DSis up again:

Nintendo DSi Matte - Blue - $91.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-4&condition=used

Nintendo DSi Matte - Black - $95.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1298477791&sr=8-1&condition=used

For those who purchased used DSis from AWD before, how are the conditions? Do they usually include the orginal box/manual/everything?[/QUOTE]

I got a DSI XL last week that was listed in Acceptable condition. It came complete with box, charger, instructions, extra stylus, and the system of course. As an added benefit, screen protectors were already on the screens :). The box had a few marks on it, otherwise everything else looked brand new. The system was flawless.

Well after seeing two pink DSs, and one suddenly disappeared I decided to bite on a DS Lite Coral Pink in "Acceptable" for the girlfriend. Hopefully it comes in like new condition like the rest of you are reporting with you DSs. I'll give you guys an update once I get the system on Friday

[quote name='anarchyburger']Well after seeing two pink DSs, and one suddenly disappeared I decided to bite on a DS Lite Coral Pink in "Acceptable" for the girlfriend. Hopefully it comes in like new condition like the rest of you are reporting with you DSs. I'll give you guys an update once I get the system on Friday[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't make any big bets on the older stuff coming complete when it's listed as acceptable. I have received two such units in plain cardboard boxes. The units looked fine but there was no original box. Not a deal breaker for most but I thought I'd mention it.

I was tempted by this listing, till I realized the description and the picture don't match.

The description says it's a 250gb PS3, but the picture is of a 320gb PS3.

Either way, there's TWO listed right now for $243.99 in used-very good condition.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/PlayStation-3/M/B002ZJ4T9C.htm

There's also TWO Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures bundles listed under the same section(music) in used-mint condition
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Kinect-Sensor-with-Kinect-Adventures/M/B002BSA298.htm:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I was tempted by this listing, till I realized the description and the picture don't match.

The description says it's a 250gb PS3, but the picture is of a 320gb PS3.

Either way, there's TWO listed right now for $243.99 in used-very good condition.

http://www.warehousedeals.com/PlayStation-3/M/B002ZJ4T9C.htm
[/QUOTE]

It's the 320. It's listed on the normal product page outside of WD. link

[quote name='rvdrock']Can't post the link from my phone but there is a like new killzone 3 for 42.99[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1298488542&sr=1-1&condition=used

Alright. Time to see if Amazon's QC folks are paying attention now. I just bit on a 160gb Black Friday PS3 Bundle that popped up for $224.99 in 'used-like new' condition.

We shall see if this is another dud or not, though the scheduled delivery date isn't until March 1st and I ordered it with 2 day shipping.:whistle2:s

Just got my Xbox 360 Slim 4GB with Kinect. Everything looks in perfect condition. I haven't had it on yet, because it is freezing here and I want to wait until it has reached room temperature.

[quote name='cheeky']I wouldn't make any big bets on the older stuff coming complete when it's listed as acceptable. I have received two such units in plain cardboard boxes. The units looked fine but there was no original box. Not a deal breaker for most but I thought I'd mention it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your input, as long as the system is in good working condition I'll be happy with it

[quote name='Troutyogurt']LittleBigPlanet 2 standard $40 and CE $57.99
[/QUOTE]
I had $25 in trade-in credit laying around, snagged the standard edition for $15 out of pocket.

Thanks!

PS3 family bundle came in today, and everything pretty much looks brand new, aside from the fact that the Singstar game is nowhere to be found (the mics are there though so I don't know how this even happened)...

[quote name='Psybuster']PS3 family bundle came in today, and everything pretty much looks brand new, aside from the fact that the Singstar game is nowhere to be found (the mics are there though so I don't know how this even happened)...[/QUOTE]

It's not bundled together? The mics are just loose?

ICO is posted pretty often. And I recently picked up a Shadow of Colossus I saw at Kmart for $10. That is probably going back since I found out it was being re-released on PS3.

[quote name='elessar123']It's not bundled together? The mics are just loose?[/QUOTE]

It's a separate box (from the PS3) for the Singstar game, looks like retail with the Move compatible logo and everything, only with a NOT FOR RESALE sticker slapped onto the back side. The mics are where they should be inside the plastic encasing within the box, and there's a spot on top of the mics where the game should be, but it's not there. I checked inside the PS3 box and everywhere else in the Amazon packaging but no luck.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']The day I finally see the elusive Ico... and then I realize I'm just going to wait for the HD version on the PS3... :cry: I hope a CAG picks this up to keep it in the community![/QUOTE]
For what it's worth, Amazon emailed me yesterday saying the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus collection has been delayed until january 4 2012.:cry:

[quote name='genfuyung']For what it's worth, Amazon emailed me yesterday saying the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus collection has been delayed until january 4 2012.:cry:[/QUOTE]

lol thats only 4 days after the scheduled release date of 12-31-11...not that big ofa deal, and if we're lucky, maybe it'll be part of a new years sale! this past new yrs sale was pretty awesome imo.

[quote name='genfuyung']For what it's worth, Amazon emailed me yesterday saying the ICO and Shadow of the Colossus collection has been delayed until january 4 2012.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I got that same email. A tear ran down my cheek. I was really looking forward to that coming out next month. Probably delayed so it is closer to The Last Guardian Launch. I never played ICO or SoC on PS2 but heard great things.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol thats only 4 days after the scheduled release date of 12-31-11...not that big ofa deal, and if we're lucky, maybe it'll be part of a new years sale! this past new yrs sale was pretty awesome imo.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard the release was next month and thats what amazon had it listed as.

[quote name='genfuyung']Last I heard the release was next month and thats what amazon had it listed as.[/QUOTE]

yeah actually i think i remember last week seeing it was supposed to come out in march. my bad. but yeah, i checked amz after i saw ur post and saw this:

Product Details

• Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B002I0J5FG
  • Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
  • Media: Video Game
  • Release Date: December 31, 2011
sry for the confusionmakes sense tho since last guardian comes out on the same day..maybe amz or better yet kmart will have a deal if u buy both.

[quote name='mr_bungle']They also listed several PS3 Move + Game bundles a few days ago for cheap under the same name. It's a scam.[/QUOTE]

How could you scam someone with Amazon? If the buyer files an A-Z claim they just take the money back.

[quote name='Psybuster']PS3 family bundle came in today, and everything pretty much looks brand new, aside from the fact that the Singstar game is nowhere to be found (the mics are there though so I don't know how this even happened)...[/QUOTE]
Wow. It looks like a LOT of bundles are still being delivered with shit missing or broken from the prior owner.:cry:

At least yours had a controller though, right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. It looks like a LOT of bundles are still being delivered with shit missing or broken from the prior owner.:cry:

At least yours had a controller though, right?[/QUOTE]

My family bundle that I received yesterday was in great shape. Seems like it was just a customer return instead of a trade-in. Controller was Brand New as far as I could tell.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. It looks like a LOT of bundles are still being delivered with shit missing or broken from the prior owner.:cry:

At least yours had a controller though, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only thing that's actually missing is the Singstar game/case. I checked the controller to be sure after someone reporting here that they got some old Sixaxis in their AWD PS3, thankfully it's a Dualshock 3 in here. Told Amazon about the missing game and their response is basically either keep it as-is or return for full refund. Honestly I don't exactly care for Singstar but it's a principle of the matter thing...but I don't want to wait for weeks again for another system either :roll:

Has anyone purchased a TV from warehouse deals? Trying to see if it'd be a good route for my father-in-law to upgrade his plasma. Some of the prices are solid, and the descriptions tend to be reassuring, so you at least know why the tv is discounted.

[quote name='Psybuster']Yeah, only thing that's actually missing is the Singstar game/case. I checked the controller to be sure after someone reporting here that they got some old Sixaxis in their AWD PS3, thankfully it's a Dualshock 3 in here. Told Amazon about the missing game and their response is basically either keep it as-is or return for full refund. Honestly I don't exactly care for Singstar but it's a principle of the matter thing...but I don't want to wait for weeks again for another system either :roll:[/QUOTE]
I took a chance on another one earlier today from them, which is still showing as 'not shipped yet'. I think someone else mentioned buying the same type of BF bundle right around the same time I signed into Amazon and ordered mine.

So I have a feeling that one will be cancelled.

I should've just gone for one of the $244 320gb ones that were up earlier, since I don't really need Uncharted 2 or even want to watch The Karate Kid remake, but I guess I can resell both on here for $15 each or so to knock a little off my final total.;)

[quote name='technicalstylez']yeah actually i think i remember last week seeing it was supposed to come out in march. my bad. but yeah, i checked amz after i saw ur post and saw this:

Product Details

• Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B002I0J5FG
  • Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
  • Media: Video Game
  • Release Date: December 31, 2011
sry for the confusionmakes sense tho since last guardian comes out on the same day..maybe amz or better yet kmart will have a deal if u buy both.[/QUOTE]

12/31/11 is just a placeholder date, since it is the last date of the year. That actual day is a Saturday, which is not really a release date for video games.

[quote name='velvet396']Has anyone purchased a TV from warehouse deals? Trying to see if it'd be a good route for my father-in-law to upgrade his plasma. Some of the prices are solid, and the descriptions tend to be reassuring, so you at least know why the tv is discounted.[/QUOTE]

Yes. My current TV (Samsung UNB8500) was purchased from the Amazon Warehouse. My TV came with some scuffs around the edges of the bezel, but it was fine with me considering they wrote this in the description. And in reality, I was almost wanting to take a TV with some type of *cosmetic* damage because this meant more that they discounted from the price.

Just read the descriptions and decide what's crossing the line for you. As I said, cosmetic damage wasn't a big deal to me because this doesn't really have any effect on the TV - I can't even see the scuffs on the bezel unless I am explicitly going up to the TV and searching for them, in direct sunlight.
And if for some reason you're dissatisfied with the TV when you get it, just return it. Amazon and the freight company that delivers it (or picks it back up if you return) really do all the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back