Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to get off-topic, but I have a quick concern: Did anyone who ordered Dragon Age 2 have it say "Shipping Soon" yet. Thanks. Sorry if anyone takes offense to me going off-topic. I'm just really antsy to get the game.

I know it's sorta case-by-case, but has anyone ordered a console from the Warehouse that was listed as "Acceptable"?

Just wondering what sort of shape the console came in. The description they give seems to be better suited for games (missing jewel case and artwork is listed).

[quote name='n4styn4t3']My $207 160GB PS3 got cancelled. How do they put up listing for things they don't have?[/QUOTE]

Occasionally already sold products seem to get re-listed for some reason (system glitch?). One giveaway that the product is already sold out seems to be if when you try to purchase it brings up a screen asking you to specify the shipping address/payment info. It should bring you straight to the confirm order page with your default info already filled in.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']I know it's sorta case-by-case, but has anyone ordered a console from the Warehouse that was listed as "Acceptable"?

Just wondering what sort of shape the console came in. The description they give seems to be better suited for games (missing jewel case and artwork is listed).[/QUOTE]
My PS3 and DS Lite came practically perfect. The PS3's box was a little roughed up, but everything inside was perfect. And someone had used the DS before, but didn't scratch it or anything.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']I know it's sorta case-by-case, but has anyone ordered a console from the Warehouse that was listed as "Acceptable"?

Just wondering what sort of shape the console came in. The description they give seems to be better suited for games (missing jewel case and artwork is listed).[/QUOTE]
I've bought a PS3 and a DSiXL , both were pretty much brand new, I just bought a PSP a couple days ago. I hope I have the same luck with it.

[quote name='cheeky']This is the thread for warehouse deals... leave your "credibility questions" out of it please.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough :cool:

[quote name='bsesb2003']Maybe people are trading these in towards the 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and if you have a kid, and don't want to buy them a 3DS or just want to get them something it's good.

Just because new ish is coming doesn't mean the old is worthless.

[quote name='Mako1215']Yea, and if you have a kid, and don't want to buy them a 3DS or just want to get them something it's good.

Just because new ish is coming doesn't mean the old is worthless.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't your kid still want the 3DS anyway? :whistle2:#

[quote name='sadboy']Wouldn't your kid still want the 3DS anyway? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Does everyone have 200-250 to drop on it?

[quote name='xblaze23']Has Nintendo elaborated on how the 3DS affects Children vision?[/QUOTE]

I've only seen them say that they should take a break every 30-60 minutes, because a child's eyes may not be fully developed yet. I've also seen medical professionals say that there is nothing to worry about.

Don't ask me for the sources because I can't even remember where I read this. I know I did though, not that saying so makes it more credible.

ALTHOUGH SINCE WE'RE CONCERNED ABOUT CREDIBILITY AND FEEDBACK IN THE AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS THREAD, I HAVE 59 POSITIVE RATINGS SO YOU CAN TRUST ME LOL :roll:

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aznhero913']Let's make an amendment.

Charlie Sheen posters get permanent ban!![/QUOTE]

can't ban winning

Cleaned out a few posts.

Folks, don't be obnoxious to each other. I haven't looked into the details of dabamus' trading issue, so I don' t know the details. But the notice is in his profile, y'all don't need to be rude about it. And for what it's worth, he continues to be a regular poster and as I've seen, he still continues to contribute to the community in the threads I see him.

Second, this is about Amazon Warehouse deals. Don't post pop culture youtube junk in here. Keep it ON TOPIC.

Thanks much,
gwen

[quote name='Mako1215']Yea, and if you have a kid, and don't want to buy them a 3DS or just want to get them something it's good.

Just because new ish is coming doesn't mean the old is worthless.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't criticizing the deal -- just that they had a bunch available and a trade-in deal -- so maybe that's where these are coming from

I bought a ps3, it came in brand new condition. The only this that was opened was one game that came in the bundle. I would buy again in a heartbeat. If the item doesn't come to your liking, you can always send it back. Amazon is great with their customer service.

Has anyone purchased a TV through Amazon Warehouse Deals that's in "Used - Good" condition? I'm assuming most are just customer returns but since Amazon gives you only
30 days, it doesn't seem like they could do that much to the tv. Most are probably just people changing their minds or getting better deals right?
Anyways, if anyone has experience with it, I'd really appreciate your insight. Thanks :D

[quote name='Ronzilla']Has anyone purchased a TV through Amazon Warehouse Deals that's in "Used - Good" condition? I'm assuming most are just customer returns but since Amazon gives you only
30 days, it doesn't seem like they could do that much to the tv. Most are probably just people changing their minds or getting better deals right?
Anyways, if anyone has experience with it, I'd really appreciate your insight. Thanks :D[/QUOTE]

AW deals are either items that have beat up boxes, returns or actual items traded in. I have a feeling Amazon actually buys returns that other big-box retailers get and can't resell as well. It wouldn't surprise me at all and it makes sense, especially with things like the 25th Anniversary Mario DSi. They have listed more than 20+ of them in the past week and they keep listing them. There's no way they are getting that many trade-ins for that item and they've been sold out for a while so they aren't selling beat up box versions.

[quote name='DarkRider23']AW deals are either items that have beat up boxes, returns or actual items traded in. I have a feeling Amazon actually buys returns that other big-box retailers get and can't resell. It wouldn't surprise me at all and it makes sense, especially with things like the 25th Anniversary Mario DSi. They have listed more than 20+ of them in the past week and they keep listing them. There's no way they are getting that many trade-ins for that item and they've been sold out for a while so they aren't selling beat up box versions.[/QUOTE]

I doubt Amazon would mess with other stores returned goods, they have enough stuff returned to them without having to go looking for low margin used goods. Think how huge Amazon is today. It's a well run operation, with the exception of having India based customer service.

[quote name='XF Gator']I doubt Amazon would mess with other stores returned goods, they have enough stuff returned to them without having to go looking for low margin used goods. Think how huge Amazon is today. It's a well run operation, with the exception of having India based customer service.[/QUOTE]

my recent experiences with amz cs:

chat (online): India

phone: US and Costa Rica

I've ordered an acceptable PS3 and Xbox 360 halo and I think that is the only way to go. They are usually dirt cheap and most of the time they are brand spanking new with a beat up box. The PS3 box was a little beat up and looked like it has been opened but it looked brand new. It is still running like a champ. The Halo console was in perfect condition. The box looked like someone poked a whole into the box with their thumb but other than that it was great. All the stickers were on the console and on the controllers. The only problem with it was the power brick was not working but got a free replacement from Microsoft. The Xbox even has a warranty until December of this year!

Acceptable consoles are the best!

[quote name='biggie2123']I've ordered an acceptable PS3 and Xbox 360 halo and I think that is the only way to go. They are usually dirt cheap and most of the time they are brand spanking new with a beat up box. The PS3 box was a little beat up and looked like it has been opened but it looked brand new. It is still running like a champ. The Halo console was in perfect condition. The box looked like someone poked a whole into the box with their thumb but other than that it was great. All the stickers were on the console and on the controllers. The only problem with it was the power brick was not working but got a free replacement from Microsoft. The Xbox even has a warranty until December of this year!

Acceptable consoles are the best![/QUOTE]

How does one check the warranty expiration?

[quote name='aznhero913']How does one check the warranty expiration?[/QUOTE]

Back of the console has the date of manufacture. Arcade/Pro/Elite have 3 years from that date. Slim consoles are just 1 year from that date.

[quote name='XF Gator']Back of the console has the date of manufacture. Arcade/Pro/Elite have 3 years from that date. Slim consoles are just 1 year from that date.[/QUOTE]

well, its from the sale date, not the manufacture date. for the 360 (and i assume its the same for the ps3) just register your console on xbox.com and you see how long you have.

Has anyone ever seen good deals on PS3 fightpads? Just getting into the SFIV scene and looking for one.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']well, its from the sale date, not the manufacture date. for the 360 (and i assume its the same for the ps3) just register your console on xbox.com and you see how long you have.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

[quote name='VaultDweller']this is the best thread in CAG!!!..why is this on page 2!?[/QUOTE]

Because AWD is most active Tuesday - Thursday. They don't post as much other days.

I'm thinking about buying the Ultimate Edition of Bad Company 2 from the Warehouse. Can anyone confirm if it will come with a VIP code, BF 1943, and Onslaught?

Isn't that the one that comes with all the DLC on a paper in the game? If so, that's a big risk. Lots of people have ordered Borderlands GOTY and similar stuff only to find everything already redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back