Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mattcube64']Yup, quite sad. I was debating holding onto the $147 one, in hopes it was "legit". But, at ~$150, it just wasn't worth it anymore. Funny how a tenner or so can make all the difference.

Good luck to both of us![/QUOTE]

Ya, I think we are both just trying to get the best deal possible, along with being picky :) I am hoping some new ones show up over the next hr (my gut tells me they dont though) There are some DSI's going for $95 to $100 acceptable, but mehhh I want an XL.

Samesies. I also, as lame as it is, am really drawn to that Mario LE. Funny how I want to be a Cheapass, but I'm willing to drop an extra thirty bucks on a color I want.

I'll be up for another 45 mins or so. If I see anything that catches my eye, but isn't necessarily for me, I'll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Hey, maybe we'll get lucky and get our Mario XLs in a couple weeks :p

[quote name='jd10984']Ya, I think we are both just trying to get the best deal possible, along with being picky :) I am hoping some new ones show up over the next hr (my gut tells me they dont though) There are some DSI's going for $95 to $100 acceptable, but mehhh I want an XL.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck to you guys, I was able to get a like new bronze one a few weeks back from a new seller for $120, it was a risk but it totally paid off, looks brand new. I'm sure with the 3ds launching in 2 weeks, there should be more dsi xl's entering the market. You may wanna have the dsi xl pages open though, when they're there, they aren't for long

[quote name='mattcube64']Samesies. I also, as lame as it is, am really drawn to that Mario LE. Funny how I want to be a Cheapass, but I'm willing to drop an extra thirty bucks on a color I want.

I'll be up for another 45 mins or so. If I see anything that catches my eye, but isn't necessarily for me, I'll be sure to shoot you a PM.

Hey, maybe we'll get lucky and get our Mario XLs in a couple weeks :p[/QUOTE]

Ya I prefer the Mario one as well lol, however Midnight blue happens to be my all time favorite color so I am fine with that one as well :) N ya I am going to stay up another 40 minutes or so than I need to get my ass to bed.

[quote name='razgriz417']Best of luck to you guys, I was able to get a like new bronze one a few weeks back from a new seller for $120, it was a risk but it totally paid off, looks brand new. I'm sure with the 3ds launching in 2 weeks, there should be more dsi xl's entering the market. You may wanna have the dsi xl pages open though, when they're there, they aren't for long[/QUOTE]

Ya I am going to try to get mine through the Warehouse, due to the fact that I know its 100% legit and if there is something wrong with it when I get it I'll just return it.

[quote name='Blackout']I'm thinking of getting :360: Guitar Hero World Tour for 360 for around $6.50. Do all games usually include this description? I don't want to get a jacked up copy.

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.
[/QUOTE]

They just started listing games in "Good" condition using that generic description today. They didn't really ever classify games as "Good" before. Almost all games were listed as Like New and occasionally Acceptable. Like New games from AWD are often not really in like new condition so I'm hoping that these games have now been bumped down to good. They often replace the case on Like New games and I'm betting they just leave beat up cases on the Good condition games. Hopefully the discs are still resurfaced and don't come scratched up.

I ordered two cheap games in Good condition just too see what they look like. They are supposed to be here tomorrow and I'll be sure to post when I get them.

One thing I would love to see is a Marvel vs Capcom 3 fightstick. I doubt I'm going to top the deal I got on my SSFIV TE fightstick last year ($55!), but a man can dream.

[quote name='khachik2003']Anybody play Nier? AWD has the ps3 version for $14.99[/QUOTE]

Critics almost universally panned it. But most gamers say it's quite a good game. The story is supposedly awesome, and I can vouch that the music is great. I picked it up for a $14.99/used at Gamestop about two months ago. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but someday...

[quote name='aem']

I ordered two cheap games in Good condition just too see what they look like. They are supposed to be here tomorrow and I'll be sure to post when I get them.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'm interested to see how they turn out.

[quote name='khachik2003']Anybody play Nier? AWD has the ps3 version for $14.99[/QUOTE]

Reviews were worse than the game is.

Definitely not a great game, but worth $15 if you like action RPGs. Decent gameplay, decent story, pretty awful voice acting/cutscenees in some places.

Oh and TONS of horrible (thankfully optional) side quests.

Bought a BlazBlue fightstick. Some other poster said that it had risque art.

710MqFNwmzL._AA1500_.jpg

Maybe he's Amish? haha

[quote name='kk012']The condition is listed as "acceptable."

There have been reports of the PS2 slim being on clearance at Target. Maybe, you can pick up a brand new one there.[/QUOTE]
PS2 slim on clearance at Target you say? :D I still can't believe I didn't buy up all of the Gamecubes the one local Target had when they clearanced those out a while ago. I think they were $15 at their lowest point.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Snagged DA2:SE. Thanks HydroX![/QUOTE]

Well, that simplifies whether or not I should get it, lol. Is it going to show up in one of your future lowballs? :D

[quote name='edson13']WOWzers
KZ3 Bundle 179[/QUOTE]

Can't believe no one got it yet. I haven't bought any consoles from AWD but that is pretty tempting since it might be possible it is just box damage.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Snagged: :ps3: PS Move Bundle (Acceptable) for $56.99 shipped. :D[/QUOTE]

I feel like this is almost a weekly post of yours.

How often do fightsticks show up? Ive never used the Amazon Warehouse...

Is it worth it to just keep refreshing it throughout the day?

[quote name='kataztrophik']seriously? I was trying to sell these sealed for 45 shipped and no one wanted them so i traded them in last night. Oh well, LOL[/QUOTE]

WD has it for $5 less. I'm not sure what your point is.

I'm interested in this game (MvC3) but I think I'll wait until it hits $20 or less.

[quote name='crunchewy']WD has it for $5 less. I'm not sure what your point is.

I'm interested in this game (MvC3) but I think I'll wait until it hits $20 or less.[/QUOTE]

I just thought it was funny that 40 used is a good price point but 45 new isn't.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Are these supposed to be the best gun peripheral? I haven't really looked into them much. Anybody who has one have any insight?[/QUOTE]

Yes they are very good. A little heavy but good. IMO worth $30.

[quote name='mxmarks']How often do fightsticks show up? Ive never used the Amazon Warehouse...

Is it worth it to just keep refreshing it throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

It's just random on sticks, you gotta keep looking. I traded in an SE nightstick yesterday though if you're interested in one to mod. They had a few used yesterday, one was like 37.99

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I grabbed a copy of Enslaved (PS3) for $12.99. You can't beat that price![/QUOTE]

Great price. It's crazy how fast this game dropped.

I picked up a copy of Enslaved too for the :ps3:. Also picked up a Hori EX-2 for my brother. I already have a MvC2 fightstick that I love, but this is a cheap backup.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I just thought it was funny that 40 used is a good price point but 45 new isn't.[/QUOTE]
That's the Gamestop customer mentality, where suddenly $5 off is a huge enough discount to buy used versus new.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Great price. It's crazy how fast this game dropped.[/QUOTE]
Considering all of the other bigger titles that came out around the same time this did and the glitchiness in some spots this game has I'm not at all surprised. I'm just glad I waited and picked it up from Amazon at the right time last fall.

There is ZERO replay value to the game too, unless you're a trophy/achievement whore, so this is likely an immediate trade-in for most once they finish it.

But the difference in him and GS is that he's selling it for 45 shipped which is 15 off retail, 20 if you have to pay tax. Also his copies will be sealed, at GS they usually aren't. His point was they sell out in minutes used at 40, and people are so relieved to have it at that price, when they could've paid 5 more and gotten it new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back