Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BackInBlack']God I want that Mario XL so bad. What program/app does everyone use to refresh the AWD page they are watching?[/QUOTE]
I use Check4Change w/ my Mozilla.

[quote name='BackInBlack']God I want that Mario XL so bad. What program/app does everyone use to refresh the AWD page they are watching?[/QUOTE]

Dude, save yourself the aggravation and pick one up on eBay. They've been going for about $160 if you factor in shipping.

I mean, I love wheeling and dealing, but after a certain point it's just not worth it, especially when you're talking about saving something like $25. If you want it, just go for it. If the extra $25 is going to break your budget, then you probably shouldn't get it in the first place!

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'm almost convinced 'acceptable' is much better than 'like new' and 'good' stuff is used or broken.[/QUOTE]

Can't say the same about the dualshock 3 I recently purchased. It didn't come with a box, and the R2 button was functional but a little loose. It was listed as acceptable.

[quote name='Achilles00']Dude, save yourself the aggravation and pick one up on eBay. They've been going for about $160 if you factor in shipping.

I mean, I love wheeling and dealing, but after a certain point it's just not worth it, especially when you're talking about saving something like $25. If you want it, just go for it. If the extra $25 is going to break your budget, then you probably shouldn't get it in the first place![/QUOTE]
This whole forum is based on saving money. Hell, it seems like most people won't buy a game if it's around $25, but the moment it hits $20 they jump on it.

[quote name='TraBuch']This whole forum is based on saving money. Hell, it seems like most people won't buy a game if it's around $25, but the moment it hits $20 they jump on it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's true.

I have seen the PSP Go cradle for around $16 many times, but I refused to buy it. I let my scanner keep checking for changes for months before getting it for $11.

It's not that $5 breaks my bank, it's just that I had a price that I wanted. I didn't NEED the device, but I knew if I could get it for around $10 then I'd have to buy it.

[quote name='TraBuch']This whole forum is based on saving money. Hell, it seems like most people won't buy a game if it's around $25, but the moment it hits $20 they jump on it.[/QUOTE]

I get it, and I'm bad about that kind of crap myself, but with something like this it doesn't make sense to be endlessly frustrated. It's not like AWD is the only place to find that bundle.

[quote name='Grinchy']
It's not that $5 breaks my bank, it's just that I had a price that I wanted. I didn't NEED the device, but I knew if I could get it for around $10 then I'd have to buy it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone "needs" any of this stuff! Haha!

@Joe Fongul: thanks for the tip, stopped by my kmart but no ghost trick at all.

Personally I enjoy hunting for good finds on AWD. It's like virtual garage sale surfing.

WTF... a $33.99 Like New Move Controller keeps going in and out of stock before I can buy it...

Edit: yay, got one after it popped up 4 times...

[quote name='FadeToOne']WTF... a $33.99 Like New Move Controller keeps going in and out of stock before I can buy it...[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry, I bought that.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Oh sorry, I bought that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they must be putting up a few, I finally got one now, so it's cool man :p

[quote name='kataztrophik']Oh sorry, I bought that.[/QUOTE]

How much stuff do you buy on here? I see you buying these expensive electronics a lot :lol:

I just grabbed a PS3 160gig-Very Good for 205. Been waiting ages to get one at this price, and I just happened upon it while browsing Amazon! Here's to hoping it turns out well!

[quote name='FadeToOne']Yeah, they must be putting up a few, I finally got one now, so it's cool man :p[/QUOTE]

And now I just got an order update that they can't fulfill it due to lack of product... the hell is going on?

[quote name='FadeToOne']And now I just got an order update that they can't fulfill it due to lack of product... the hell is going on?[/QUOTE]
ugh, I hate that message.

[quote name='Achilles00']Dude, save yourself the aggravation and pick one up on eBay. They've been going for about $160 if you factor in shipping.

I mean, I love wheeling and dealing, but after a certain point it's just not worth it, especially when you're talking about saving something like $25. If you want it, just go for it. If the extra $25 is going to break your budget, then you probably shouldn't get it in the first place![/QUOTE]

totally agree with this

Whats the lowest Kinects have been going for? I am going to be having alot of friends over in 2 weeks (most are staying over for the week) it'd be nice to have something fun for when we are drunk lol.. I'd love to jump on one for under $90 if possible..

[quote name='jd10984'] it'd be nice to have something fun for when we are drunk lol.. I'd love to jump on one for under $90 if possible..[/QUOTE]

f3c0ca230ea4698a86051da9defa33c5.jpg

[quote name='Donut2922']totally agree with this[/QUOTE]

Ya your about a week late for the MK Bundle. They had it in stock alot a little over a week ago.. Sometimes for close to 24 hrs. Granted it was on back order so people were shying away from it or ordering, canceling their orders due to the wait. I ordered one, waited 4 days and they FINALLY shipped it, got it brand new, sealed.. Now it's going to be pretty hard to get one, especially since alot of people on here seem to have caught the MK XL bug as of late haha.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']
f3c0ca230ea4698a86051da9defa33c5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!! Especially after I re-read what I said. BTW THANKS!! I spit water all over my keyboard when I burst out laughing with water in my mouth ahahaha!

[quote name='jd10984']LMFAO!!!!!! Especially after I re-read what I said. BTW THANKS!! I spit water all over my keyboard when I burst out laughing with water in my mouth ahahaha![/QUOTE]

Hahahaa you're welcome ;) I always love perfectly placed that's what she said jokes. When done right, they can make you laugh for the rest of the day

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. This is STILL available. You guys are slipping. I expected this to be sold out by now.:razz:[/QUOTE]

I was talking to my buddy earlier about AWD. I sent him the link, lets see if he bites on it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. This is STILL available. You guys are slipping. I expected this to be sold out by now.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Instead of it selling out, they added another one lol EDIT: nvm both gone now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But at least it's not like that R&C/Singstar bundle I got that was just the damned console itself and everything was jacked up in that one.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I was just about to pull the trigger on an R&C/Singstar bundle when I read this post.

Should I be worried? What's the deal?

[quote name='TheGamingChef']I was just about to pull the trigger on an R&C/Singstar bundle when I read this post.

Should I be worried? What's the deal?[/QUOTE]
No games, no controller and the console itself was damaged/HDD was majorly corrupted.

There were marks on the top of the 'like new' console where it looked like a lil kid smashed their Hot Wheels into the matte finish and took chips off of it.

Couple that with trying to do the simple restore file system to fix the HDD corruption/failure and that not working and the system just kept restarting and going back to the 'HDD is corrupted' screen.:whistle2:#

On top of all that the console had this brownish dust all over it and came unceremoniously plunked back into it's box w/o anything wrapped around it.:roll:

And yeah, this was supposed to be a 'like new' console bundle.

[quote name='BlindJoker']Do you recall what condition it was in?
Yes, I missed it and I want to hurt myself more by reading that it was in "like new" condition.[/QUOTE]

They are like new at that price point.

Still haven't received anything that was less than mint condition on the ps3 bundles. A few kinects have shown signs of use and the games have been opened. Never had a single problem

My 320 GB Move PS3 shipped already! I love amazon's turnaround time :D

It's expected to come in Thursday, I'll let everyone know how it is.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']:ps3: Red Faction Guerrilla $11.99

:ps3: Lost: Via Domus $8.49

:ds: Lunar: Dragon Song $6.99

GBA Metroid Classic $6.99[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that Lunar was a horrible, horrible game. Even like-new 7 dollars is too much for it. This is from someone that has bought every rendition of Silver Star Story. Full of glitches, and just general horribleness.

That Metroid Classic is tempting though,

[quote name='aaronrodgers']My 320 GB Move PS3 shipped already! I love amazon's turnaround time :D

It's expected to come in Thursday, I'll let everyone know how it is.[/QUOTE]

Nice what did you get it for? I am considering upgrading my 40gb PS3 if I can get a great deal on a PS3 Move bundle.

[quote name='jd10984']Nice what did you get it for? I am considering upgrading my 40gb PS3 if I can get a great deal on a PS3 Move bundle.[/QUOTE]

It was 244.99 Very Good condition with a "minor cosmetic imperfection." From what I've seen in this thread, it could still end up being flawless. Here's hoping so!

I also had $110 in amazon gift cards, so 140 bucks for a 320gb with move and a game is pretty stellar.

Definitely recommend picking one up if you see another good deal. The reason I decided to jump on this, my Launch 60 gig is on the fritz, so I'm retiring it to PS2 duties. :D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']No games, no controller and the console itself was damaged/HDD was majorly corrupted.

There were marks on the top of the 'like new' console where it looked like a lil kid smashed their Hot Wheels into the matte finish and took chips off of it.

Couple that with trying to do the simple restore file system to fix the HDD corruption/failure and that not working and the system just kept restarting and going back to the 'HDD is corrupted' screen.:whistle2:#

On top of all that the console had this brownish dust all over it and came unceremoniously plunked back into it's box w/o anything wrapped around it.:roll:

And yeah, this was supposed to be a 'like new' console bundle.[/QUOTE]

Ay yi yi. Well, I already ordered one... but were you able to return yours? I have heard that Amazon has a very good return policy.

I hope I don't have the same experience... but if I do, I hope they let me return hassle-free for a full refund!

[quote name='Yamato']Would've bit at it being for :360: and not :ps3:.

Someone can pick this up for $34 and trade it in to amazon for $59.50..[/QUOTE]
too much work lol. And yeah, if it were for 360 I'd pick it up as a second stick.

[quote name='Yamato']Would've bit at it being for :360: and not :ps3:.

Someone can pick this up for $34 and trade it in to amazon for $59.50..[/QUOTE]

"may have markings from previous owner"

Screw it ill chance it. Probably going to return but the opportunity to flip... can't pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back