Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='david12795']also, for the people who bought an XL, is it me or the top half of the ds can't stay still? mine keeps wobbling, it seems the hinge is really weak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that. I bought one the day they came out and it kind of is a pain in the ass. :cry:

[quote name='david12795']also, for the people who bought an XL, is it me or the top half of the ds can't stay still? mine keeps wobbling, it seems the hinge is really weak.[/QUOTE]Mine is the same way.

[quote name='david12795']also, for the people who bought an XL, is it me or the top half of the ds can't stay still? mine keeps wobbling, it seems the hinge is really weak.[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't have that problem. If it does, it must be so little of a wobble that it doesn't bother me. I will have to check later.

So I just received my like new PS3 MIDI Pro adapter in the mail from Amazon which I paid $28.99 for
and along with it I got 2 $25 iTunes gift card.

Anyone else find extra stuff along with there Amazon warehouse orders?

[quote name='sassylaurie']So I just received my like new PS3 MIDI Pro adapter in the mail from Amazon which I paid $28.99 for

Anyone else find extra stuff along with there Amazon warehouse orders?[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, congrats!

But no I never have... have 3 awd packages coming today though so fingers crossed i guess :p.

Probably a fluke though. I once received the pallet of APC UPS batteries I ordered, and randomly packaged in with the batteries there was a box of prescription mouthwash.

"Acceptable" DSi XL arrived today and it's going back today. The lid and two screens arrived scratched and scuffed all over, which is not any form of acceptable that I know of.
I turned it on to make sure it was working and saw a Mario game that was downloaded into the system. I played it for a few minutes and I did not notice any wobbling at any time with this system.

[quote name='BlindJoker']"Acceptable" DSi XL arrived today and it's going back today. The lid and two screens arrived scratched and scuffed all over, which is not any form of acceptable that I know of.
I turned it on to make sure it was working and saw a Mario game that was downloaded into the system. I played it for a few minutes and I did not notice any wobbling at any time with this system.[/QUOTE]

There acceptable is hit and miss. I usually try to buy things very good- like new to avoid problems. That's a bummer though, if it doesn't work you can send it to nintendo and they'll send you a new one. Just a thought.

[quote name='cleaver']I found a birthday card in a PS3 battle rifle, and just got a MGS PSP with an 8 GB Pro Duo[/QUOTE]
Man I've been refreshing that page like crazy. How much did it go for?

Received my MK DSi XL today! Pretty darn happy with it. The box was a bit beat, obviously opened. The system looks immaculate though! (see spoilers for pics). Only thing I'm disappointed about is no pen stylus :whistle2:/

The battery was totally dead when I got it. Charging now, and I gave it a quick turn on to see that it would. Pixels look ok so far. The system came up to a "Enter your settings" screen. Does Amazon wipe systems or is it likely the system was never used?

For those wondering, this was "Like New" at $133.99. Wonder if I can get some money back for the missing stylus...

EDIT: Oh, and it has the XL wiggle :( So does my burgundy one though, and I exchanged that one twice trying to get a solid one. C'est la vie.

y0KRIxhZuNlkPafY1KjMIlokEXPCKQPDcVplU1YuvOc
IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

[quote name='Pck21']This is exactly why I bought my new 160GB on here this week. My original 60GB sounds like a damn jet engine after 10 minutes! The newer games make it sound even louder. Not only that, but the heat that pours forth is unbelievable! I tried to vacuum the vents and it didn't do a thing. My new 160GB is super quiet and seems faster than my original 60GB if that's possible. I'm going to do the YLOD fix and replace the wireless antenna (seems broken and slow) on my original so I can give it to my gf as a blu-ray player.[/QUOTE]

Another option would be trading it in to Sony and for $90 plus tax get a 120gb refurb unit. My 60 was loud as hell and I went this route, I didn't want it dying on me without being able to deactivate my account from the system.

[quote name='genfuyung']Man I've been refreshing that page like crazy. How much did it go for?[/QUOTE]

104 for acceptable, like new was 131 all day Wednesday.
360 midi adapter $30

[quote name='cleaver']104 for acceptable, like new was 131 all day Wednesday.
360 midi adapter $30[/QUOTE]
fuck, 104 was the price I was waiting for. Would you post what condition it comes in?

[quote name='sassylaurie']So I just received my like new PS3 MIDI Pro adapter in the mail from Amazon which I paid $28.99 for

Anyone else find extra stuff along with there Amazon warehouse orders?[/QUOTE]

A few weeks ago I got an extra package from UPS which oddly had the same tracking number as the package with my stuff. It had some PC memory and one case fan. I sent it back to Amazon though.

Not related to AWD, but a few years ago when Bluray players were expensive I ordered a couple of them from Amazon and they sent me at least one more than I ordered (actually think they sent me two extra, but can't remember for sure). Returned those as well.

Got my order of PSO Episode 1&2 Plus for GC today. At least I didn't get the crap copy that both I and another CAG'er returned that had Starfox Adventures in it. But I unfortunately did not get the Plus version, it came in a generic DVD case, and isn't mint. It is in good condition, but definitely not like new. I'm pretty sure I am going to send it back.

I'm relatively happy with the condition of the Game Boy games I got today for once. Only one was significantly damaged during shipping and still it isn't terrible.

Legend of Zelda Oracles of Ages and Oracle of Seasons as well as Final Fantasy Tactics are in great shape with a near mint box. Castlevania Circle of the Moon and Metal Gear Solid boxes are not mint, but are in very good condition. Super Mario Bros. Deluxe got minor damage in shipping as one of the tabs on the bottom is torn. But it isn't bad. All inserts for each game are mint.

I got my ps3 move bundle in today, it was listed as very good for 240, every thing works just fine except for some cosmetic damage; game box was crushed, the mic on the camera has a dent, and the console has some some minor scratches probably due to transportation.

Is it worth making a fuzz over it?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']There acceptable is hit and miss. I usually try to buy things very good- like new to avoid problems. That's a bummer though, if it doesn't work you can send it to nintendo and they'll send you a new one. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that it was more hit than miss after reading the great stories in this thread. I must of received a bad draw with this one I guess. As for a Nintendo replacement, I didn't inspect it with great detail but it powered on fine and it seemed like it recognized the charger when I tested it..so I doubt I had any chance with that route, but thanks.
The DSi XL bronze is already in the hands of the UPS man, so anyone that just wants a working DSi XL and not big on its condition, keep an eye out since it will most likely get re-listed for a lower price.

[quote name='elpifas']I got my ps3 move bundle in today, it was listed as very good for 240, every thing works just fine except for some cosmetic damage; game box was crushed, the mic on the camera has a dent, and the console has some some minor scratches probably due to transportation.

Is it worth making a fuzz over it?[/QUOTE]

It depends if you are prepared to deal with the "We will gladly issue a return label for that item and pay return shipping for causing you an inconvenience" line.

[quote name='randomthinker']Received my MK DSi XL today! Pretty darn happy with it. The box was a bit beat, obviously opened. The system looks immaculate though! (see spoilers for pics). Only thing I'm disappointed about is no pen stylus :whistle2:/

The battery was totally dead when I got it. Charging now, and I gave it a quick turn on to see that it would. Pixels look ok so far. The system came up to a "Enter your settings" screen. Does Amazon wipe systems or is it likely the system was never used?

For those wondering, this was "Like New" at $133.99. Wonder if I can get some money back for the missing stylus...

EDIT: Oh, and it has the XL wiggle :( So does my burgundy one though, and I exchanged that one twice trying to get a solid one. C'est la vie.

y0KRIxhZuNlkPafY1KjMIlokEXPCKQPDcVplU1YuvOc
IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice score. I was thinking about upgrade my DSi to this specific XL or the 3DS.

[quote name='randomthinker']@elpifas: can't hurt to ask though. Might get a couple bucks knocked off the price, might not.[/QUOTE]

This is true, It's not like they will force you to send it back. If you feel that you should get a credit, I would call them and explain them the situation and how you want it resolved aka the credit. Just calling and stating your are displeased with the item usually triggers the return line, and it might be hard to push for a credit after you turned down a free return depending on the rep.

So I got my 250GB 360 the other day and it came with everything but I just now tried using the second controller and it's not working at all. Changed the batteries and everything. Think they'd send me another controller? Or maybe enough credit to buy one?

[quote name='TraBuch']So I got my 250GB 360 the other day and it came with everything but I just now tried using the second controller and it's not working at all. Changed the batteries and everything. Think they'd send me another controller? Or maybe enough credit to buy one?[/QUOTE]

2nd controller? Was it even supposed to come with a second controller?

[quote name='TraBuch']It's the FFXIII bundle.[/QUOTE]

Ahh... well why not just try asking them lol. It probably depends on the CS agent you get.

guys.... i just got my ps2 games... hahaha.. they said "like new"! yes.. the DVD is like new... there is no manual,case.... wth///.....

[quote name='BlindJoker']This is true, It's not like they will force you to send it back. If you feel that you should get a credit, I would call them and explain them the situation and how you want it resolved aka the credit. Just calling and stating your are displeased with the item usually triggers the return line, and it might be hard to push for a credit after you turned down a free return depending on the rep.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i think I'm gonna try it :) thx for the tip

Got Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition from here used and all DLC codes worked. Just figured Id give a heads up. Not bad seeing I missed the EA: Flash Deal..

[quote name='SCDallas']I feel sorry for the people that don't know about AWD, it almost feels like we found an Amazon black market. They should rename it, ABM.[/QUOTE]

There used to be far fewer people that knew about it. This thread was the end of that.

[quote name='kylerg']Got my black DSi, looks good so far. I got stuck in the photo tutorial..so they never used that feature?

Got one..6 left right now. Guess I will send the DSi back when I get the XL.[/QUOTE]

4 Left just grabbed one :D

Before I saw the XL available post.. the Black DSi registered. Don't forget to register it and get an warranty extension. And the coins to order cool free Nintendo swag.

i ordered the mario dsi xl again i got ripped off when i ordered mine the other day for 160 now ill just keep whatever one is in better condition and return the one for 160 and keep the 133 :)

I really want both the mario xl and the metal gear psp but I cant bring myself to pay more than the 104 and 107 for them since I know they've shown up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back