Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aaronrodgers']The way you phrased your first post you absolutely did. The masses that can actually think for themselves don't have to rely on ratings on the internet or whatever else. You even said yourself, IGN aren't ones for the greatest reviews out there.

Also the way I phrased "What it is" was poorly phrased too. As I said, I loved the story, the music was good and the gameplay isn't as insanely lackluster as you're making it out to be. I absolutely enjoyed part one, and the free online play made it an even better experience.

I'll end our off-topic discussion with White Knight Chronicles II is due out early summer with updated game play, a faster battle system, much better visuals, larger online parties and includes a remastered 1 with 2. So anyone on the fence, Part 2 wouldn't be a bad buy at all. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good :cool:

[quote name='brentaw']WKC is MUCH better than either of the Dark Cloud games. Those games are terrible.[/QUOTE]
Terrible? I could understand if someone called them okay, but whatever. Maybe you just suck at them? :roll:

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Is it me or have all the consoles prices jumped like 20%[/QUOTE]

Yeah yikes way more pricey now. Oh well thats a good thing cause I'd had to jump on a $170ish Killzone 3 bundle again.

Haven't see any 3DS systems in stock for some time now, though at this point I rather wait for a re-design or a flat drop to $175 or less.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']When did this turn into a WKC thread? Jeez.

Nice pick on Homefront Egon, funn how the $36 had a pass in it though. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Is this cheap for a DSi XL?

Nintendo DSi XL Bronze - $135.99
[/QUOTE]

No, I got mine for $116. You can definitely get one for cheaper

As Daz said that's a very high price for an XL. The bundles go for cheaper than that in past weeks.

Might have to wait a few days until the overall AWD prices return to normal.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']When did this turn into a WKC thread? Jeez.

Nice pick on Homefront Egon, funn how the $36 had a pass in it though. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Is this cheap for a DSi XL?

Nintendo DSi XL Bronze - $135.99
[/QUOTE]

Oh I might have worded that kind of weird. The $40 came with the online pass, the $36 did not. Either way I'm just glad I got the pass.

I'll just wait on one then. I wonder why the price increase. Increase in gas sales maybe or the economy just getting worse? :p

I hope to see a Killzone 3 Bundle sometime after Thursday as that's when the paycheck comes. :D

Can we please stop the game discussion and ALL the other off topic junk. Treat it as the original forum, if it's not a deal or deal related, DONT DISCUSS. My 2c Asking if a game is good or not is great, but to fill 2 pages with a debate that 95% of people here aren't even interested in, come on my peeps!

peeps.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there something about April that is driving prices up? I missed a few games sub $10 a week or so ago and now there are hardly any good finds or new product at least that I'm seeing.

[quote name='SCDallas']Can we please stop the game discussion and ALL the other off topic junk. Treat it as the original forum, if it's not a deal or deal related, DONT DISCUSS. My 2c Asking if a game is good or not is great, but to fill 2 pages with a debate that 95% of people here aren't even interested in, come on my peeps!

peeps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think there is a decent equilibrium (between discussion of deals vs. nondeals) in this thread's dynamics. Otherwise, the mods would have stepped in. That is my opinion.

[quote name='SCDallas']Can we please stop the game discussion and ALL the other off topic junk. Treat it as the original forum, if it's not a deal or deal related, DONT DISCUSS. My 2c Asking if a game is good or not is great, but to fill 2 pages with a debate that 95% of people here aren't even interested in, come on my peeps!

peeps.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I agree with the person who made their point by filling 1/5th of the page up with a picture of candy peeps. I want my threads just like I want my sex with hookers. Straight and to the point, no extraneous chit-chat.

Dark Cloud 1 was good, Dark Cloud 2 wasn't quite so good, WKC is good but does get boring and requires a lot of research in order to figure out what the fuck you're doing, and Peeps are cool but taste like shit and that picture is huge and may induce seizures when combined with my avatar. Also, there's nothing wrong with a bit of chit-chat as long as it's somewhat related to the deals.

[quote name='SCDallas']Hopefully the prices drop back down tonight, there are a lot of games in stock that I am waiting to pull the trigger on. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Mind if I ask which?

I'm hoping for a decrease on Little Big Planet 2 soon. Even though I know it's worth every penny new.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I think there is a decent equilibrium (between discussion of deals vs. nondeals) in this thread's dynamics. Otherwise, the mods would have stepped in. That is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that the mods HAVE stepped in 3 times in the past 3 days over completely off topic posts in this thread. It's getting completely absurd.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Mind if I ask which?

I'm hoping for a decrease on Little Big Planet 2 soon. Even though I know it's worth every penny new.[/QUOTE]

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Little Big Planet 2
HomeFront

and possibly Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

I'm not sure what price I'd like them at, but definitely a little lower than they are right now.

[quote name='SCDallas']Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Little Big Planet 2
HomeFront

I'm not sure what price I'd like them at, but definitely a little lower than they are right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're aware but just wanted to give you a heads up if not - Assassins Creed: Brotherhood is $19.99 through the famvid thread. Pretty good deal.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236568

[quote name='SCDallas']Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Little Big Planet 2
HomeFront

I'm not sure what price I'd like them at, but definitely a little lower than they are right now.[/QUOTE]

Brotherhood is amazing well worth the price.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah yikes way more pricey now. Oh well thats a good thing cause I'd had to jump on a $170ish Killzone 3 bundle again.

Haven't see any 3DS systems in stock for some time now, though at this point I rather wait for a re-design or a flat drop to $175 or less.[/QUOTE]

were in competition with a Killzone 3 bundle....:cool:

I'm sure they will have more than one do

[quote name='mtxbass1']The problem is that the mods HAVE stepped in 3 times in the past 3 days over completely off topic posts in this thread. It's getting completely absurd.[/QUOTE]

Ah - I see. Nonetheless, I don't think "absurd" is the correct adjective to describe the aforementioned scenarios. We all come here during our free time to relax and chat about deals and what not. If sometimes the conversation gets side-tracked, no one gets hurt. But that's all I will say on the subject. Don't want to deviate into absurdity :whistle2:#

So did anyone actually buy the Bratz games for 99 cents, lol? Also, my last two WHD games came in a bubble mailer -- kinda sucks. Though, it's not the worst since they were cheap.

[quote name='Trance Addix']If we vote with our wallets, I'm sure the prices will be restored to normal :)[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I posted it anyhow just incase the price drops so someone can get to it quickly. But $347? They were selling them for $350 new until they sold out.

[quote name='ral1121']hoping to score a PS3 160gb Killzone 3 bundle.......starting tonight....

Im so stupid for selling Killzone 3. I miss it[/QUOTE]

Why did you sell it in the first place? Kz3 is amazing, best FPS since BFBC2. I sold black ops and crysis 2. I am waiting for a price drop on KZ3 to pick up a copy.

Bully came today, I'm really excited to play it again. Also, got some other stuff through USPS that I ordered Friday night that wasn't supposed to get here until at least the 14th. Way to go, post office!

You guys are really underestimating the average Amazon buyer. If someone can save $15 on an item from new to used, they will. I don't expect the price of the PS3s to come down any time soon. The same thing happened with the Mario DSi XLs and they are still selling out.

I knew I saw PS3 bundles at 260. Ugh, damn you AWD! I hate you! Go back to regular pricing already!

Sadly enough, our wallets might be full, but of course oh people will keep buying from there non stop. :(

Also, Little Big Planet is well worth the 40 + what ever shipping. My wife and I played the first one non stop so this will be a welcome back addition to the PS3 we once had and got rid of.

[quote name='DarkRider23']You guys are really underestimating the average Amazon buyer. If someone can save $15 on an item from new to used, they will. I don't expect the price of the PS3s to come down any time soon. The same thing happened with the Mario DSi XLs and they are still selling out.[/QUOTE]

this

Well, I'll see what today past midnight brings...I have to score one of those PS3 Killzone 3 bundles for less than $230. I'm sure the prices will go down. I saw a 160gb PS3 for around $230 and thats how much they been going for all the time.

Any copies of Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (360) lately? I haven't noticed them posted, but the actual deals could have slipped past me. If so, how much?

Last time I saw it on here (a month ago?) it was $17 or $18.

Been waiting for that and Episodes from Liberty City to hit some sweet price points, but I missed it when it finally happened on Episodes. :[

[quote name='ssj3pikachu']Any copies of Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (360) lately? I haven't noticed them posted, but the actual deals could have slipped past me. If so, how much?

Last time I saw it on here (a month ago?) it was $17 or $18.

Been waiting for that and Episodes from Liberty City to hit some sweet price points, but I missed it when it finally happened on Episodes. :[[/QUOTE]

Two weeks ago Undead Nightmare was on sale for 50% as DLC. A few months earlier, it was also on sale for 50% off via Xbox Live (and possibly PSN, though I downloaded it from Live, so I can't say for sure).

Love the avatar, by the way. HUGE TMNT fan. I mean, if you guys think you're bad with video games, I'm REALLY bad with TMNT.

[quote name='Achilles00']Two weeks ago Undead Nightmare was on sale for 50% as DLC. A few months earlier, it was also on sale for 50% off via Xbox Live (and possibly PSN, though I downloaded it from Live, so I can't say for sure).

Love the avatar, by the way. HUGE TMNT fan. I mean, if you guys think you're bad with video games, I'm REALLY bad with TMNT.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those who gets leery about downloading everything. If a physical copy is at all possible, I usually prefer it. That, and I only have about 4GB free of my 360's 20, so that might be -slightly- influential. :lol: I need to upgrade.

Thanks for the compliment. I think it was just off of a goofy promotional generator when the "TMNT" movie came out, but it ended up looking fairly decent, so I used it. :p They might have it if the website is still running, unless I'm thinking of the Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles website. One or the other. Swappable backgrounds and turtles and such.

what the hell happened?!?!?!

I usually wake up in the morning and find this thread littered w/ great deals by my insomniac CAGers!!!

This is the curse of the new thread I tell ya.

[quote name='aznhero913']what the hell happened?!?!?!

I usually wake up in the morning and find this thread littered w/ great deals by my insomniac CAGers!!!

This is the curse of the new thread I tell ya.[/QUOTE]
That's a good thing for me though, since I've been buying far too much stuff from Warehouse Deals as of late.:whistle2:#

[quote name='KneeKnee']I got my copy of The Shoot today. They're still available for $11.99 used - like new.

For that price I think it is a great deal. It's a lot of fun. I would have been disappointed to buy it for full price, but for the price of a PSN game, its really worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1302582469&sr=8-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. Went ahead and ordered it :D. Glad I've waited for so long!

[quote name='KneeKnee']I got my copy of The Shoot today. They're still available for $11.99 used - like new.

For that price I think it is a great deal. It's a lot of fun. I would have been disappointed to buy it for full price, but for the price of a PSN game, its really worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1302582469&sr=8-1&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I have a copy laying around that I haven't even played yet. I'll definitely have to try it out.
These are probably a bunch of the trade ins (flips) when Target had them on clearance for $10 so most likely you'll receive a great condition copy.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's a good thing for me though, since I've been buying far too much stuff from Warehouse Deals as of late.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

+1. I keep telling myself to stop... But I can't.

[quote name='egonpax']I have a copy laying around that I haven't even played yet. I'll definitely have to try it out.
These are probably a bunch of the trade ins (flips) when Target had them on clearance for $10 so most likely you'll receive a great condition copy.[/QUOTE]

Most likely. I traded in 2 copies of both The Shoot and The Fight Lights Out for double the cost.

[quote name='thegame85']Most likely. I traded in 2 copies of both The Shoot and The Fight Lights Out for double the cost.[/QUOTE]

Lol. You're not the only one! I did the same. But I made sure there were still some left over for (hopefully) CAGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back