Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']you sure its factory sealed?
AWD reseals games.[/QUOTE]

I think its because of the target clearance, where a bunch of CAG's traded in sealed multiples of the shoot, the fight and mel b. It was a really easy flip.

Figures, I try to get a Pristine copy of Shadow Hearts: Covenant on eBay when they've been going for $30 shipped and I get outbid by 10+ dollars everytime I go for one.

In for one gow gos thanks.
banner.png

[quote name='AsherFischell']Family Video has it for $9.99, or for around $13 plus shipping. It might not come with a manual, but everything else is usually immaculate if you want to get the game cheap.[/QUOTE]

I think I might love you. I was considering buying Brotherhood from them, but wanted to play II first, so that works out perfectly.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Figures, I try to get a Pristine copy of Shadow Hearts: Covenant on eBay when they've been going for $30 shipped and I get outbid by 10+ dollars everytime I go for one.[/QUOTE]

I got a Like New copy off ebay for $29.99.

Matter of fact, I've had a lot of luck on eBay recently. Brand new copy of .hack//GU Redemption for $24.99, Like New copy of Xenosaga Episode 3 for $26, Like New copy of .hack//GU Rebirth for $22.

I've been looking for a deal on Suikoden V and .hack quarantine, but those tend to get a lot of bids really early in the auction.

[quote name='TraBuch']I got a Like New copy off ebay for $29.99.

Matter of fact, I've had a lot of luck on eBay recently. Brand new copy of .hack//GU Redemption for $24.99, Like New copy of Xenosaga Episode 3 for $26, Like New copy of .hack//GU Rebirth for $22.

I've been looking for a deal on Suikoden V and .hack quarantine, but those tend to get a lot of bids really early in the auction.[/QUOTE]

It just seems like everytime I go for something it goes higher than the ones I don't bid on around my price range.

[quote name='hwmusic']I've bought like 5-10 disc games and everything was like new. I've bought like 10 nintendo DS games and all the boxes look really rough and the manuals are very worn. I've only bought like-new on AWD so far. Strange.[/QUOTE]
I bought vanquish from AWD last week "like new", and the top of the case was cracked all along the width.

[quote name='sixghost']I bought vanquish from AWD last week "like new", and the top of the case was cracked all along the width.[/QUOTE]

They are losing their touch!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']you sure its factory sealed?
AWD reseals games.[/QUOTE]

The NEW ones in my experience come with AWDs sticker on the outside of the plastic not on the case itself.

[quote name='sixghost']I bought vanquish from AWD last week "like new", and the top of the case was cracked all along the width.[/QUOTE]

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger LE (360) was my first bad experience with AWD. It came yesterday with the cardboard box that houses the discs looking pretty rough. The two DVD cases were rough as well with the outside plastic on the DVD cases kind of creased up on the bottom of both. The manual was also completely bent and ripped a little bit. I would have rated it "acceptable" at best. The discs were scratch-free, but I expect "like-new" to be for the whole package.

[quote name='Kaiser499']It just seems like everytime I go for something it goes higher than the ones I don't bid on around my price range.[/QUOTE]

Idk, I have found I have better luck if I just watch and don't bid till the last minute. Keeps me from driving up the price and allows me to see which of the items is going to be cheapest. You can keep an eye out on which items are ending first and work your way down the line basically.

Most bidding activity is going to be during the last minute. It is annoying, but that is how it works. I kind of wish eBay did like some other auction sites and made it so the auction won't end for several minutes after the last bid. So if someone bids at the last second, more time would be added.

Unless you are buying something with very low demand there isn't much point in bidding on auctions until they have less than 30 seconds left. Bidding on them earlier will just help the sale price go higher. Just bid right at the end with whatever you are wanting to pay and if you are lucky it will be higher than the other buyers trying to bid right before the auction ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']Most bidding activity is going to be during the last minute. It is annoying, but that is how it works. I kind of wish eBay did like some other auction sites and made it so the auction won't end for several minutes after the last bid. So if someone bids at the last second, more time would be added before.

Unless you are buying something with very low demand there isn't much point in bidding on auctions until they have less than 30 seconds left. Bidding on them earlier will just help the sale price go higher. Just bid right at the end with whatever you are wanting to pay and if you are lucky it will be higher than the other sellers trying to bid right before the auction ends.[/QUOTE]

eBay is 90% snipers and 10% people that drive up prices for no reason before losing to snipers. :cry:

Man, that's awesome. I've been watching that for weeks trying to get a decent deal on it to add to my collection. Figures, the night I take a break from Amazon watching lol. Nice find.

Well, I went ahead and emailed Amazon about the quote-unquote "Like New"-ness of my new Suikoden V being more "Good" than "Like New", and they told me they'd refund 15% of the price ($4.25), which is pretty cool. :bouncy:

[quote name='aem']Most bidding activity is going to be during the last minute. It is annoying, but that is how it works. I kind of wish eBay did like some other auction sites and made it so the auction won't end for several minutes after the last bid. So if someone bids at the last second, more time would be added.
[/QUOTE]

I have never gotten this line of thinking. Simply put what you are willing to pay and be done with it. If you get outbid oh well, people very seldom get outbid by that 50 cents or whatever they think it was, that just the next increment of a higher bid.

If ebay extended auctions like this, all it would do is 1) over inflate everything rare or collectible, as people tend to take some kind of personal affront to being outbid. 2) cause sellers to lose time/money because after the "game" of bidding is won, and the reality of paying sets in, many of these people arent gonna pay.

Same thing about people complaining about sniping...I manually bid at the last second, I dont use any programs....but if I am willing to pay $100 for something, but can get it for $45 by bidding at the last second. Why the EFF would I bid early and let and bunch of numb nutz raise the price to $99.99 when most of them are not got going to pay even if they do win. That aint CAG...With ebay getting rid of seller feedback, there is no penalty for that kind of crap any more. Well they get strikes, but whoopty woo...Not like anyone other than them can see the nonpayer strikes.

[quote name='Cheska19']So what do you guys do in order to get these deals? Camp out on the page and constantly refresh every minute your online?[/QUOTE]

Most is chance.
Other people find whatever item they're actually looking for, then use
Check4Change which auto refreshes the page and alerts you if any of the selected text changes,
It's all luck of the draw really.
but right now AWD has been sucking and raising their prices like douches.
Should also note, most new deals come in between 2am - 5am EST on tuesday/Wednesday.

[quote name='Donut2922']I bought KZ3 just on GoHastings for $32 shipped. Traded in my copy to Amazon for $37 :)[/QUOTE]

lol. I preordered for like $58, release date delivery and got a $20 amazon credit... Just traded it in for $37.75. I'll probably rebuy when it's cheaper.

For Halo Reach I bought release date and got a $20 credit...traded it in for like $35...rebought it for $20 on black friday/cyber monday I think, now just traded it in for $19.75 because I got that new xbl firmware update with a full copy of Reach.

I love amazon.

[quote name='*Deathblade2']I have never gotten this line of thinking. Simply put what you are willing to pay and be done with it. If you get outbid oh well, people very seldom get outbid by that 50 cents or whatever they think it was, that just the next increment of a higher bid.

If ebay extended auctions like this, all it would do is 1) over inflate everything rare or collectible, as people tend to take some kind of personal affront to being outbid. 2) cause sellers to lose time/money because after the "game" of bidding is won, and the reality of paying sets in, many of these people arent gonna pay.

Same thing about people complaining about sniping...I manually bid at the last second, I dont use any programs....but if I am willing to pay $100 for something, but can get it for $45 by bidding at the last second. Why the EFF would I bid early and let and bunch of numb nutz raise the price to $99.99 when most of them are not got going to pay even if they do win. That aint CAG...With ebay getting rid of seller feedback, there is no penalty for that kind of crap any more. Well they get strikes, but whoopty woo...Not like anyone other than them can see the nonpayer strikes.[/QUOTE]

I actually get it, but I think its silly lol.

Just snagged a Like New :gba:Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for $24.99 Also, has anyone ordered Gameboy Advance boxes from VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com? Was wondering how they are if anyone has.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just snagged a Like New :gba:Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for $24.99 Also, has anyone ordered Gameboy Advance boxes from VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com? Was wondering how they are if anyone has.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from there a few times, got some mario boxes all came mint... It's better to buy bigger purchases from them because their shipping costs are ridiculous.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I've ordered from there a few times, got some mario boxes all came mint... It's better to buy bigger purchases from them because their shipping costs are ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just snagged a Like New :gba:Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for $24.99 Also, has anyone ordered Gameboy Advance boxes from VideoGameInstructionBooklets.com? Was wondering how they are if anyone has.[/QUOTE]
If it was a PS3/360/Wii or PS2 case/artwork/manual I'd probably have said to check my list as I have an asston of them(for $1 each right now unless marked).:D

But I have heard that VGIB.com charges out the wazoo for shipping.:whistle2:#

What are some of the better PS3 slim options to buy? I know the black friday bundle and killzone 3 bundle were talked about at one point. If you remember the ballpark prices too I would appreciate it! Looking to upgrade my 40gb since I just saw it trades in to amazon for $200!

Yeah I bought somewhere between 5-10 from them and they were in great shape. Sadly their replacements occasionally don't have all original inserts included. But you will at least get a great condition box and manual at a minimum.

However I recommend not buying replacement cases from them (PS2, etc). They are taken from brand new games, but the games are opened carelessly with a knife and there are cut marks around where it opens up.

Yea but I'd like the slim, my old school ps3 yellow lighted and this one is a refurbished. Thankfully it was still under the 12 month warranty.

yea i would of figured u wanted the slim it is nicer :p but i love my fat ps3 it can play ps1 and ps2 games so :D! and i put a 120 gig in there so its all good ^-^

[quote name='Brenex']What are some of the better PS3 slim options to buy? I know the black friday bundle and killzone 3 bundle were talked about at one point. If you remember the ballpark prices too I would appreciate it! Looking to upgrade my 40gb since I just saw it trades in to amazon for $200![/QUOTE]

The Killzone 3 bundle, which I was hoping to buy went for $223 "like new" I doubt will ever see it hit that price again, or any other console for sometime. I gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back