Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']The KZ3 bundle always hits $223
but AWD thinks its like the only place to buy anything and has decided to raise prices on everything.[/QUOTE]

Well this week, I saw some Killzone 3 bundles pop up for $296.

[quote name='ral1121']Well this week, I saw some Killzone 3 bundles pop up for $296.[/QUOTE]

hence the statement after,
AWD has been rasing prices on alot of the stuff.
almost all games worth buying and all consoles have had their prices raised to the point that gamestop is a better deal.
and gamestop sucks.

True that, I'm just going to wait till they revert to the happy-funtime prices. I'll start considering it when it drops below 240

AWD has really let me down these past few weeks.

Seems like they're trying to make up for the $2 mlb the show 09, $5 GT5 prol., and $31 KZ3 sales they made to SDers.

[quote name='spideymike']Not sure if this is a deal or not, but there's a Nintendo DS Crimson/Black in acceptable condition for $81.99. Not too bad.[/QUOTE]

Sadly mini vader it's not.
They usually come on at around $70-$77 for acceptable
AWD is fake and gay. :roll:

Whats the overall difference on "like new" and "acceptable" for slim ps2's I know the like new is around 78 and the acceptable is around 68.

Just looking for the best way to replace my used 3000 slim after now finding out it is the reason why many dvd9 games refuse to play.

Aren't used PS2s like 60+tax at Gamestop? You could probably inspect quality before committing to a purchase since you can see the system there too.

Thank you both for those tips so glad I waited now; Used that DCPI checker for target and says they have them available near me so now just to wait till they open to see \o/

[quote name='dabamus']used PS2s are $50/$60 at GS or new for $50 at Target for slim if you can find one.[/QUOTE]

Lucky fella. Target cleared them out for $70 here, and they're completely sold out state wide.
I need a replacement for my slim bit it after years of faithful service, but have trouble trusting used gamestop consoles for longevity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my "Good" copy of Bust A Groove in the mail. The damn game is in damn near like new condition. Now im just trying to decide whether i should keep the game or try to flip it or trade it since i still have my original copy along with the sequel. Hmmm........

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']Just got my "Good" copy of Bust A Groove in the mail. The damn game is in damn near like new condition. Now im just trying to decide whether i should keep the game or try to flip it or trade it since i still have my original copy along with the sequel. Hmmm........[/QUOTE]
I think the obvious thing to do here is to pass it along to a CAG :cool:

Not AWD, but to update to my last post about target's $50 clearanced PS2s. I checked DCPI and it said all stock was gone statewide. Wandered into a shop for something else and found one, marked at $70 but it scanned for $49.

Regardless of what the DCPI checker reports, might be worth a drive in if you're in the market for a new, sealed $50 PS2. Nice timing with the buy 2, get 2 free at Gamestop.

[quote name='TraBuch']Gotta be kidding me. The Playstation Move Sharpshooter is up..For $38.99.

It retails for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Hah, that must be the one I just traded in. I lucked out and got $35 for it, so I can see why they did that.

[quote name='Tourista']Lucky fella. Target cleared them out for $70 here, and they're completely sold out state wide.
I need a replacement for my slim bit it after years of faithful service, but have trouble trusting used gamestop consoles for longevity.[/QUOTE]

Ya found out that the, "in stock" isn't always correct. Oh well figure i'll either run it dead then pick up a new one, I am in the same boat as you, not trusting gamestop's used consoles figure might as well pick up a new ps2(9000 model) and save my self headache down the line.

On a side note if I did go with a, "like new" from AWD is it worth the savings of 20$ or should I just go with a completely new one?

[quote name='TraBuch']Gotta be kidding me. The Playstation Move Sharpshooter is up..For $38.99.

It retails for $39.99.[/QUOTE]

Well, mine was still in backordered for $28.99. :D

[quote name='kc1313']aqua 3ds is up for 230ish[/QUOTE]

I guess the $187 was the anomaly; ever since then, these units are around $230 on AWD. I feel fortunate to have scored a new one, still sealed, on craigslist for $180. One of the few real craigslist successes I've had.

[quote name='TheNeck']hopefully i can snag myself a copy of mortal kombat kollector's edition on AWD this week. :)[/QUOTE]
With AWD's current prices, be prepared to get the 'sick' deal of $10 or less off of MSRP.;)

[quote name='Sophita']Ya found out that the, "in stock" isn't always correct. Oh well figure i'll either run it dead then pick up a new one, I am in the same boat as you, not trusting gamestop's used consoles figure might as well pick up a new ps2(9000 model) and save my self headache down the line.

On a side note if I did go with a, "like new" from AWD is it worth the savings of 20$ or should I just go with a completely new one?[/QUOTE]

The one I found at Target was marked $79 but scanned at $49, which puts the 2 year extended warranty which covers console replacement for any reason shy of dropping it off a building squarely at $4 extra. Not too shabby.

Everyone, how is "NextWorth" third party seller fulfilled by amazon?]

Edit: Well, hopefully they suck. I missed pulling the trigger on a like-new Kirby Canvas Curse for 21 something

Quite a few nice games being posted by AWD today including a lot of complete GBA/N64 games but the prices are still not very good. I also notice all the N64 games are being sold as "Good." Maybe they are being a little more accurate since they usually aren't Like New, but Good can range from excellent condition to very worn and/or have writing, etc on it. So I am a bit reluctant to buy anything.

Ugh, aem, I thought of you today when I received my complete Lizzie McGuire 3 gba in like-new completely squashed condition. Why god why

[quote name='kc1313']aqua 3ds is up for 230ish[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Achilles00']I guess the $187 was the anomaly; ever since then, these units are around $230 on AWD. I feel fortunate to have scored a new one, still sealed, on craigslist for $180. One of the few real craigslist successes I've had.[/QUOTE]

Haha, why does $250 seem like too much, but $230 a steal that makes me want to order it now?

[quote name='HunteR7411']Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
Anyone want Legend of Zelda swords/shield set? lol
$12.99 http://www.amazon.com/Trademark-Lege...821743&sr=1-13
You know $13 shipped, my curiosity has been perked. It says its metal and its about 8" square if you have it in the shield. Should look cool in a shadow box.

Now if it is plastic, its totally going back...[/QUOTE]

I got my order in yesterday and Im am very shocked how large the whole set is! The shield is 8" wide and each sword is 17" long! Now the paint job isnt the best, but for $13 this looks cool. $30+ not so much. I added pics on the amazon webpage for anyone who might be interested/curious.

[quote name='Dranakin']Haha, why does $250 seem like too much, but $230 a steal that makes me want to order it now?[/QUOTE]

If you are not being sarcastic you really shouldn't make you want to order the dang thing right now. It's not even a 10% discount for an already over priced Hand-held....at least in my opinion. It would be easier to support if the best game in the near future wasn't a game that everyone's already played through 5 or more times.

[quote name='heavy liquid']What the...

Is this some kind of a joke? You can easily find good copies of this around $30 bucks on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Just another irrational price jump. They had like 12 copies up the other day for around 35 and I bought one. Before that though Legend of Mana was always high on Warehouse. It had been in the 100s before and then dropped to like 65ish or so. Then it fell to an appropriate place for a short time.

I love how there are 4 MK DSi XLs up now and about two weeks ago one wouldn't have lasted more than 25 minutes. Wonder if amazon has gotten the hint yet.

so the rockband ion drum set says like new...out of peoples experience is this a used item or generally just a item that has a hole in the box...i would hate to get something that has been used or a broken pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back