Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']The thing is I wouldn't pay 80.99 used. I was wondering how low they've gone. I may just wait and see if the "new" price drops. A lot of the used like-new PS2 games are $7-$12 used on amazon from different sellers so that's good[/QUOTE]

Its not used if its AWD Like New on a console signifies its a damaged box item from Amazon.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Its not used if its AWD Like New on a console signifies its a damaged box item from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Really? Like-new means a damaged box item for all consoles?

[quote name='hwmusic']Really? Like-new means a damaged box item for all consoles?[/QUOTE]

for the most part yes.
im guessing there would be occasions when this is not true, but in my experiences Like New from AWD is just a damaged box item

[quote name='hwmusic']What is a good price on a PS2? I can't pay 99.99 brand new. It is 80.99 like-new AWD. I really want to play the Kingdom Hearts series and my PS3 isn't backwards compatible.[/QUOTE]

They've been spotted on clearance at some toysrus stores.

[quote name='hwmusic']Really? Like-new means a damaged box item for all consoles?[/QUOTE]

Read up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1293836382&pf_rd_i=1267877011

And someone should post that on the first page. It's helpful.

And at worst, you can just return it by saying it's not in the condition promised. I think that is why we all are flocking to the Warehouse and "fulfilled by Amazon" stores: the gracious return policy.

[quote name='hwmusic']So sorry to go off topic but real quick, will any PS1 memory card (original or 3rd party) be good for a new ps2 slim?[/QUOTE]

No. A PS1 Memory Card will no work on a PS2.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']No. A PS1 Memory Card will no work on a PS2.[/QUOTE]

Will it work for PS1 Games I mean, sorry about that.

wow prices jumping up again. I have a ton of AWD games saved in my cart mostly so I can tell when they do price changes. Usually like 10 of them change them change each night. They didn't change them until this morning and I'm seeing like 25 games saved in my cart going up a lot in price. And the prices on most of these were already quite high with AWDs current bad prices. Very few actually went down.

[quote name='hwmusic']What is a good price on a PS2? I can't pay 99.99 brand new. It is 80.99 like-new AWD. I really want to play the Kingdom Hearts series and my PS3 isn't backwards compatible.[/QUOTE]

They were on clearance at Target for $50, I bought 2 when I was out of state hoping they would drop again to 25, but none of the stores in my area dropped. I am probably going to return them or keep trying to find a store where they hit 25.

I bought my original PS2 slim at Meijer shopping their sales about 4 years ago for $50 (I think it was 4 years ago, it was basically when then came out with the slims).

I just picked a PS2 fat up for $10 at a garage sale, so they are pretty readily available if you shop sales, clearance, garage sales.

I don't unusually shop at gamestop (except for new CEs), but I think their ps2 fats are $30 or $40.

[quote name='slowdive21']They were on clearance at Target for $50, I bought 2 when I was out of state hoping they would drop again to 25, but none of the stores in my area dropped. I am probably going to return them or keep trying to find a store where they hit 25.

I bought my original PS2 slim at Meijer shopping their sales about 4 years ago for $50 (I think it was 4 years ago, it was basically when then came out with the slims).

I just picked a PS2 fat up for $10 at a garage sale, so they are pretty readily available if you shop sales, clearance, garage sales.

I don't unusually shop at gamestop (except for new CEs), but I think their ps2 fats are $30 or $40.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy it from you of you're returning it. One store sold out at $85 (a few consoles). Another at $70 (20+ consoles). I never even saw one after, much less for $50.

[quote name='aem']wow prices jumping up again. I have a ton of AWD games saved in my cart mostly so I can tell when they do price changes. Usually like 10 of them change them change each night. They didn't change them until this morning and I'm seeing like 25 games saved in my cart going up a lot in price. And the prices on most of these were already quite high with AWDs current bad prices. Very few actually went down.[/QUOTE]

I had twenty two price increases overnight. The prices are laughable now to be honest.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I had twenty two price increases overnight. The prices are laughable now to be honest.[/QUOTE]

I looked at my cart this morning and cringed. I was thinking about pulling the trigger last night too

[quote name='imacgod']What were you guys trying to buy and how much did they jump up by?[/QUOTE]

a bunch of ps2 games and they jumped roughly 3 dollars each or more, close to the new price

Not huge but FYI, warehouse deals has Fable 3 for 19.99 fulfilled by Amazon with Prime, Best buy is giving $25 credit for Fable 3. Good for someone that might wanna make some extra money with Amazon.

[quote name='hustletron']Not huge but FYI, warehouse deals has Fable 3 for 19.99 fulfilled by Amazon with Prime, Best buy is giving $25 credit for Fable 3. Good for someone that might wanna make some extra money with Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I thought Best Buy in Florida doen't do trades. Your location says JAX. Am I wrong?

[quote name='XF Gator']I thought Best Buy in Florida doen't do trades. Your location says JAX. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE]
He can still mail in probably.

Not a bad price on Fable III if you didn't get in on the Sears sale/clearance, whatever it was.

Just ordered 3 "Like New" PS3 games from the Warehouse that seemed like a decent price.

Nier
UFC 2009
Assassin's Creed 2

Total was less than $40..I'm hoping they are in decent condition.

[quote name='slowdive21']They were on clearance at Target for $50, I bought 2 when I was out of state hoping they would drop again to 25, but none of the stores in my area dropped. I am probably going to return them or keep trying to find a store where they hit 25.

I don't unusually shop at gamestop (except for new CEs), but I think their ps2 fats are $30 or $40.[/QUOTE]

Same, I'll buy the other one from you if you're thinking of returning them >.

[quote name='hwmusic']Will it work for PS1 Games I mean, sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

Let me clear this up.

PS1 memory cards (1st or 3rd party) WILL work on a PS2 as they are the only way to directly save PS1 games while playing on a PS2. However, you can later transfer a PS1 save to a PS2 memory card, though I am pretty sure the PS1 game will NOT be able to read the PS1 save on the PS2 memory card, nor will it be able to overwrite that save.

It has to do with the new browser system shit on the PS2, so what I do is I just use 1 or 2 PS1 memory cards and move 'em to the PS2 memory card (which is a million times bigger) when I'm done playing them for a long enough period.

The end.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Let me clear this up.

PS1 memory cards (1st or 3rd party) WILL work on a PS2 as they are the only way to directly save PS1 games while playing on a PS2. However, you can later transfer a PS1 save to a PS2 memory card, though I am pretty sure the PS1 game will NOT be able to read the PS1 save on the PS2 memory card, nor will it be able to overwrite that save.

It has to do with the new browser system shit on the PS2, so what I do is I just use 1 or 2 PS1 memory cards and move 'em to the PS2 memory card (which is a million times bigger) when I'm done playing them for a long enough period.

The end.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they didn't plan that out too well. I know plenty of people that bought PS2's and PS1 games but lack a PS1 memory card to use.

Also, if you got a PS3, save yourself the trouble and just play the PS1 games there. No need for a memory card since you use the hard drive to make virtual memory cards, and the PS3's, no matter the model, are still backwards compatible with PS1 games.

[quote name='imacgod']
Also, if you got a PS3, save yourself the trouble and just play the PS1 games there. No need for a memory card since you use the hard drive to make virtual memory cards, and the PS3's, no matter the model, are still backwards compatible with PS1 games.[/QUOTE]

Not all are compatible though, right? I tried playing the original Tomb Raider and that wouldn't load past the loading screen to enter the first level, but it plays fine on my PS2 and PS1. Also, FFVIII had some really bad graphical corruption when entering battles, but that's not a deal breaker.

Anybody else notice this? Or any other compatibility issues?

[quote name='CreepinDeth']Not all are compatible though, right? I tried playing the original Tomb Raider and that wouldn't load past the loading screen to enter the first level, but it plays fine on my PS2 and PS1. Also, FFVIII had some really bad graphical corruption when entering battles, but that's not a deal breaker.

Anybody else notice this? Or any other compatibility issues?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's like 99% compatible. Anybody know if the PS1 hardware is built-in or software emulation? I haven't heard complaints from my friends that play PS1 games on their PS3's. I vaguely remember FF VIII having issues in general though. Not sure about Tomb Raider though.

[quote name='gar3']I bought both the black DSi ($91) and red/black DS Lite ($64) this morning. The DSi was listed "like new" and included everything but might come repackaged. The DS Lite was listed "like new" and included everything but might have scuff marks on the outer case. As long as the screens are fine I don't give a flip cause both are going to my children, heh. I'll report back after I receive 'em. [/QUOTE]
DS Lite arrived on Friday. Bottom corner of the box was heavily dented but the contents were totally new and unused. No scuff marks of any kind.

DSi arrived on Monday thanks to UPS misrouting the box on Thursday :roll: It did not arrived repackaged and in fact the box was in brand new condition outside of a giant white sticker on the front that stated "Graded by Amazon." I've bought plenty of junk from Warehouse Deals before and never came across this sticker before. Anywho, like the DS Lite the DSi arrived totally new and unused. No marks or anything.

So $155 for both the Lite and the i brand new. I'm happy :D

I just bought a black like new DSi for $91, hopefully I have as good luck as other people seem to for like-new items! Was pretty torn on this one since I already have three DS Lites and am planning to import a US 3DS so should probably have gotten an Australian/PAL or Japanese DSi, hopefully it was the right choice :p

Received my "acceptable condition" copy of resident evil 5 yesterday. The disc appeared to be in great shape but my xbox wouldn't read it... cleaning the disc made no difference. Contacted amazon and was offered a return label for a refund. I asked for a replacement but was told a refund was my only option(lady wasn't too friendly). Is this what others have experienced when it comes to returns?

[quote name='scrubsr1']Received my "acceptable condition" copy of resident evil 5 yesterday. The disc appeared to be in great shape but my xbox wouldn't read it... cleaning the disc made no difference. Contacted amazon and was offered a return label for a refund. I asked for a replacement but was told a refund was my only option(lady wasn't too friendly). Is this what others have experienced when it comes to returns?[/QUOTE]

Try another CSR.

If they have it in stock, they'll exchange it for ya.

I'm sick of this packaging BS. My Like New Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64 was ruined because they shoved 4 games together in a crappy fold over box. So the box is smashed and going back. Is it really too much to ask to actually use a freaking box on something that is fragile??? I haven't opened up the box since this is from Express Media and has stickers on it. But I can tell their is no cartridge holder/insert in the box so there the box had no support at all which is part of the reason it got smashed.

Anyway, a very good condition Ninja Five-O for GBA was also in the box from Express Media and came complete. Luckily that did not get as damaged as much as the zelda game, mostly because the cartridge holder was in the box.

Diddy Kong Racing for N64 was very good condition and supposed to be complete but was not.

[quote name='scrubsr1']Received my "acceptable condition" copy of resident evil 5 yesterday. The disc appeared to be in great shape but my xbox wouldn't read it... cleaning the disc made no difference. Contacted amazon and was offered a return label for a refund. I asked for a replacement but was told a refund was my only option(lady wasn't too friendly). Is this what others have experienced when it comes to returns?[/QUOTE]

I think they had quality control problems with the RE5 discs bundled with the RE5 360 console, maybe it could be related to that? I remember reading that many of those discs had issues installing/playing.

[quote name='henry00x']all gone in 1 hour, jeez[/QUOTE]

They were up longer than that. I didn't post till maybe an hour or so after I saw them up.

[quote name='Phenomic']Now I wait for another 5 months.[/QUOTE]
Since you were willing to buy it used, you might as well just use ebay to get it for potentially cheaper. Amazon Warehouse may very well never have it in stock again. I bought it new on ebay for $60 a year ago. Now it looks like the used copies can go for that high.

[quote name='Phenomic']Big props to Amazon for not processing my trades in. Was going to pick this up but I didn't wanna pay cash for it when I have 60 dollars coming in trade in value.

Now I wait for another 5 months.[/QUOTE]

Are they rare or something? I have one sitting on my shelf, haven't even played it yet.

[quote name='Stele']Since you were willing to buy it used, you might as well just use ebay to get it for potentially cheaper. Amazon Warehouse may very well never have it in stock again. I bought it new on ebay for $60 a year ago. Now it looks like the used copies can go for that high.[/QUOTE]

Its not really that uncommon on AWD. They had it last week too. The AWD price isn't anything special so it usually doesn't sell right away.

[quote name='Distrato']Are they rare or something? I have one sitting on my shelf, haven't even played it yet.[/QUOTE]

Fast thinking.. no they are not rare at all... ill give you $30 plus shipping for the one on your shelf.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back