Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='edson13']Remember it's being released on PSN in HD. So if they add move support, theoretically it should end up being the best version.[/QUOTE]

Resolution isn't everything if they get other things wrong in the process. By all accounts so far, they're doing things wrong in the process. Porting can be tricky sometimes.

[quote name='MidnightRider1']received The Burgundy one Friday and i must say it was like-new, slightly used but was in great shape. It came in a generic box with system(just shy of being fully charged up) and wall charger. I couldn't be more happier.[/QUOTE]

What shipping method did you use? Mine just finally shipped on the 29th but of course I used the free shipping due to my incredible cheapness.

[quote name='Dranakin']I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the 3DS...[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be too hard right now. ;)

I am sure the 3DS will be a fine system at some point, but right now, there isn't much of a reason to own one IMO until the library gets stronger.

[quote name='Dranakin']I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the 3DS...[/QUOTE]
Look at the list of games currently out. Isn't that enough to convince you?

[quote name='TraBuch']Look at the list of games currently out. Isn't that enough to convince you?[/QUOTE]

how many games are even out there? like 13?

[quote name='TraBuch']Look at the list of games currently out. Isn't that enough to convince you?[/QUOTE]

Lol how would a small library convince anyone to drop $250.00 on a handheld?

Honestly I wouldn't buy 3DS/PSP or anything hardware wise till at least E3 is over with.
Lots of rumors about 360 price drops, maybe the 3DS will drop price before the NGP is out? A possible revision out early? Who knows, E3 usuaally reveals everything for the rest of 2011 and sometimes part of 2012 (though mainly early 2012 ends up being delayed holiday games.)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Lol how would a small library convince anyone to drop $250.00 on a handheld?[/QUOTE]

The guy said, "I'm trying to convince myself not to buy a 3ds" and another guy responds, "Look at the release list. Isn't that enough?"

Guy wants to be convinced NOT to buy. Small library doesn't scream, "BUY MEEEEEEE!"

And I agree with the two guys. The 3DS is not worth buying at present. By the time games show up that are great (and they will come in time), we'll be awfully close to either a price drop and/or a new model that at the very least improves the battery life.

And even if neither of those happen, you'll have a lot of used 3DS's floating around, depreciating the used value. Just seems like it's smarter to wait. Keep your DS or buy an iPod Touch. Wait. I suspect when Sony shows up with the NGP, Nintendo'll drop the price in a hurry.

Dead or Alive and Street Fighter are pretty damn good reasons already. (Not including numerous other games like Samurai Warriors and Ghost Recon).

I'd say the 3DS will easily be the system to own in less than 3 months (So many great games coming out over the span of the summer). I dont regret buying one at launch at all.

As far as playing DS games on it, "Some" of them look a bit wierd, but it isnt too hard getting used to. Plus its damn awesome playing games with the Analog Pad instead of the D-Pad.

[quote name='Rozz']I guess I'm the only one still happy with my original phat DS.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are. I had to go back to my Phat for a week when my Lite broke. It was HORRIBLE.

[quote name='Rozz']I guess I'm the only one still happy with my original phat DS.[/QUOTE]

XL sounds great but I've got a DSLite I wouldn't part with. Love it for all the GBA games I have!

Mine is finally crapping out. It was a launch model and it's gone everywhere: Canada, Mexico, Europe, Hawaii. The bottom screen is now flickering like crazy and occasionally is filled with many red lines. That little guy has served me well, but his time has come.

I am not nearly as impresse with the xl over the lite as many of these people. I actually prefer the smaller size and all. But the lite was a vast improvement over the phat. Just with the screen brightness and color.

Just saw this on joystiq

http://i.joystiq.com/2011/05/31/ds-lite-drops-to-99-on-june-5/

Looks like lites are dropping in price so if you haven't gotten one yet you may want to wait a bit longer since all the ds line will probably drop. Espcially all the used warehouse ones.

I have a quick question. Does anyone know about buying PC games from the warehouse? They have some pretty cheap pc games I'd like to play. I just don't want the CD key to be used when I receive it. Thanks.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I have a quick question. Does anyone know about buying PC games from the warehouse? They have some pretty cheap pc games I'd like to play. I just don't want the CD key to be used when I receive it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It could go either way. I have received working keys and used keys before. Returns are easy.

If you purchase something from the Warehouse and another item from regular Amazon (in the same cart) will they ship in the same package?

[quote name='Brian22']If you purchase something from the Warehouse and another item from regular Amazon (in the same cart) will they ship in the same package?[/QUOTE]

You will get FSSS if your order is over $25 and they will ship them either together or separate depending on the warehouse they are coming from

You can tell at checkout if they will ship together. If they are shipping together they will be grouped together with one estimated delivery date. If they are separate they will have separate delivery dates shown for each item. In most cases AWD games purchased together will ship together (but not always). I think it is uncommon but occasionally AWD and Amazon items will ship together.

Anyway I came here to rant yet again about Amazon and there terrible packaging. I'm getting so freaking sick of this I'm starting to just hate Amazon period. I usually order complete Game Boy Advanced in pairs so that Amazon won't ship them in a bubble mailer. It used to work better because they'd at least get shipped side by side in a fold over box. Damage was rare. However lately they've started STACKING them on top of each other in fold over boxes. They are packed so tight I bet they are already crushed just by them sealing the package and the crappy fold over boxes provide no resistance vertically since they are just folded. There is zero chance they arrive undamaged when stacked like this.

The victims in todays shipment of Like New GBA games from Express Media:
Final Fantasy I & 2 Dawn of Souls: $13.06
Final Fantasy IV Advance: $11.75

I can tell these two games were in excellent shape prior to being crushed. FF IV isn't terrible as it only got crushed on one side. FF 1&2 got completely smashed really really bad.

Definitely calling Amazon to complain about this again. Sucks as I just got back from UPS from shipping out a couple returns to Amazon.

Believe me I've submitted packaging feedback several times already. I only mentioned it once on the phone when I first started ordering complete Game Boy games from AWD. I plan on calling again about this soon.

The only problem is with complete cartridge games in fragile boxes (SNES, N64, Game Boy, NES). Games in standard plastic cases will be fine in just about anything. Damage can occur of course but it is very rare.

So it's been a while since I have been around on here, been super busy... Not too sure on prices anymore.. I'm currently in the market to pick up a 250gb slim 360 on the cheap (200ish or lower) for my gf as an early birthday present. Any deals similar to this as of late? Thanks in advance :)

[quote name='jacknicklson']Wait until E3 for price drop to see if the rumors pan out, then either buy it or wait for warehousedeals to return to glory[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks! Just looked and saw what your talking about.. The timing would be good too if it happens between the 7th-9th :) $200 or lower for the 250gb is perfect, wouldnt have to worry about hunting one down on the warehouse :) Hopefully it all works out that way.

[quote name='jd10984']Ok thanks! Just looked and saw what your talking about.. The timing would be good too if it happens between the 7th-9th :) $200 or lower for the 250gb is perfect, wouldnt have to worry about hunting one down on the warehouse :) Hopefully it all works out that way.[/QUOTE]

lol, dude you know even w/ a price drop you'll hunt one down on AWD.

You're not trying to only pay a certain amount are you, you're trying to pay the lowest amount.

We should make some sort CAG motto like that. LOL

Man my stupid DS XL was in my zipcode yesterday and now its gone back to the processing center.. I hate fedex/usps takes 1 day to get from Kentucky to Pittsburgh and then a week to get the last 15 miles.

Ordered Nintendo DS Lite Limited Edition Ice Blue with Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! And Carrying Case Bundle for $77.99. I know the DS lites got a drop, but I really needed a new DS to replace my broken DS Phat. Plus I really love the color of the DS and case. Not bad since this was the same price as the other DS lites.

Guess I might feel like a fool if this drops $20 tomorrow, but my current DS is no longer playable and this was a limited edition bundle.

[quote name='kidrocklive']wtf I clicked on this and showed 39 then I went to look at the price for the black and seen it was 50 something then go back and it says 49 ugh lol. I need a new controller too, buttons are sticking.[/QUOTE]

Grab an onza. They have a bunch selling for 30-39

I snagged Brigidine: Legend of Forsena for Playstation the other day for $51.99. Came in the mail today and included the map, everything was in Mint Condition.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I snagged Brigidine: Legend of Forsena for Playstation the other day for $51.99. Came in the mail today and included the map, everything was in Mint Condition.[/QUOTE]

Not bad if you really really wanted it. I'm holding out for a $30 copy.

[quote name='cheeky']Not bad if you really really wanted it. I'm holding out for a $30 copy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have it yet for my collection, doubt we will see it for $30.00.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I didn't have it yet for my collection, doubt we will see it for $30.00.[/QUOTE]

It's been $29 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back