Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vap']$33.99 is a great price point with me for dirt 3,but does it have the online access crap?[/QUOTE]

yes, the VIP pass also gives you a few cars

[quote name='david12795']just picked up a 3ds for 143. good deal?[/QUOTE]

Not to bad,especially if you really want one right now. Buy if you could do without it I think it'll be cheaper by 1 or 2 months.

[quote name='Vap']Not to bad,especially if you really want one right now. Buy if you could do without it I think it'll be cheaper by 1 or 2 months.[/QUOTE]

true....i just wish i sold my mario dsi xl earlier before the price drop :booty:

[quote name='david12795']just picked up a 3ds for 143. good deal?[/QUOTE]
Pretty good. I was actually looking to see how much a like new 3DS would go for now, and I'm all in as soon as it's 130 or below.

[quote name='david12795']true....i just wish i sold my mario dsi xl earlier before the price drop :booty:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that does suck, on the plus side I think the Mario Dsi is harder to come by now so you might make a decent amount on eBay in a few months to a collector.

[quote name='Vap']Yeah that does suck, on the plus side I think the Mario Dsi is harder to come by now so you might make a decent amount on eBay in a few months to a collector.[/QUOTE]

yeah hopefully thats why im holding onto it now.

i think we all agree we"re starting to look for a 3ds now :D

i remember when everyone on this thread was buying a mario dsi xl

I was one of those earlier Mario XL buyers ;p

I have ZERO regrets. The system has treated me wonderfully, and I'd say it's my favorite looking video game system I've ever owned. The red is gorgeous, and the Mario emblems are icing on the cake. I doubt I'll ever sell it. Besides, it matches my red Wii so well!

The hunt for those things back in Feb/March was SOOOO much fun. I absolutely loved this thread. I appreciated all the help in finding one, and really enjoyed helping others find theirs. Good times. It's sad to see AWD and this thread are just a shell of their former glory.

In any case though, I bought a 3DS on launch day. $250. Eek! But, it's gotten a fair amount of use, and I don't think I could have waited to play OoT even if I had known about the impending drop.

Funny, though, cause right now 999 on my XL is taking all my gaming time ;p

[quote name='david12795']yeah hopefully thats why im holding onto it now.

i think we all agree we"re starting to look for a 3ds now :D

i remember when everyone on this thread was buying a mario dsi xl[/QUOTE]

Ninty's certainly turned it around. If the Red is at the same price like new, I may get it right away :)

[quote name='RealDeals']Oh my bad if I wasn't clear, what I actually meant was the flame red 3DS :lol: I'm loving my midnight blue 3DS :cool:[/QUOTE]

im digging blue as well. im so tempted to get the 3ds now if it werent for my XL. if i could just sell it for the same price i bought it at, id be all over it. im glad i didnt buy it before the ambassador program

[quote name='david12795']im digging blue as well. im so tempted to get the 3ds now if it werent for my XL. if i could just sell it for the same price i bought it at, id be all over it. im glad i didnt buy it before the ambassador program[/QUOTE]

The reason I don't trade in my DSI XL for the 3DS now is because I don't necessarily see it as an upgrade. People mock the XL but it makes a HUGE difference, I tried using my DS Lite after a while of XL play, I almost went blind :lol: I have a ton of great games to play on the XL, and the extra screen real estate is a luxury I can't go without. The 3DS has an unproven library of games as of now, and I know there is going to be a revision that solves some issues like the loose hinges for a lot of people and the relatively low battery life.

[quote name='RealDeals']The reason I don't trade in my DSI XL for the 3DS now is because I don't necessarily see it as an upgrade. People mock the XL but it makes a HUGE difference, I tried using my DS Lite after a while of XL play, I almost went blind :lol: I have a ton of great games to play on the XL, and the extra screen real estate is a luxury I can't go without. The 3DS has an unproven library of games as of now, and I know there is going to be a revision that solves some issues like the loose hinges for a lot of people and the relatively low battery life.[/QUOTE]

We have different perspectives my friend. Not that the dsi xl is bad or anything, but I refuse to have more than one of the same (or similar) console. Especially I been spending a lot of money. Having two simiar handhelds that I bought within a year is a no no. Until this dsi xl finds a new home, I've decided to put this 3DS on hold. That way, i wont have to pay much for the 3DS.

Although im not sure how I'll adapt to playing a smaller screen but im sure with ocarina of time, i wont hopefully worry about that ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll miss my xl for sure but it's just me being personally efficient with my budget.

[quote name='david12795']We have different perspectives my friend. Not that the dsi xl is bad or anything, but I refuse to have more than one of the same (or similar) console. Especially I been spending a lot of money. Having two simiar handhelds that I bought within a year is a no no. Until this dsi xl finds a new home, I've decided to put this 3DS on hold. That way, i wont have to pay much for the 3DS.

Although im not sure how I'll adapt to playing a smaller screen but im sure with ocarina of time, i wont hopefully worry about that ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll miss my xl for sure but it's just me being personally efficient with my budget.[/QUOTE]

Valid point for sure. It's just that for me I'm in no rush to buy a 3DS as it doesn't have that killer app for me yet, and the DSI XL is no doubt the best way to play DS games, so for me it's an uneven trade off. But for someone who has yet to have a DS (doubt that's possible :lol:), it's a great price as you can have a system capable of playing an already fantastic library of games and a slowly developing 3DS library.

So if I get a 3DS from Amazon Warehouse since it's used will there be a chance I an still get the 20 free games (since there is a chance the previous owner logged on to the Eshop)?

[quote name='thepik241']So if I get a 3DS from Amazon Warehouse since it's used will there be a chance I an still get the 20 free games (since there is a chance the previous owner logged on to the Eshop)?[/QUOTE]

Some of them are just damaged boxes or something like that I think. I bought a Wii months ago and it came brand new even though it said used.

[quote name='RealDeals']But for someone who has yet to have a DS (doubt that's possible :lol:), it's a great price as you can have a system capable of playing an already fantastic library of games and a slowly developing 3DS library.[/QUOTE]

agreed. only turn off is no GBA.

nice to see 3DS at $141 and $131 , hopefully it will go lower :D

personally i am waiting for some dsi xl to be cheap on the warehouse, i never had one and want one

[quote name='david12795']agreed. only turn off is no GBA.[/QUOTE]

I was really disappointed when the DSI XL didn't have the GBA port. You'd thnk that the larger size would leave more than enough room to incorporate one, but whatever.. It's why I keep my DS Lite around... GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL! :rofl:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']My price point is when i see 3D pokemon anything not lame ass mystery dungeon explorer thing.[/QUOTE]

Also my price point haha

I just got my 2 warehouse games yesturday, chrono trigger was mint and I even got a sealed bulletstorm epic edition ! I wasn't expecting that :) so anyone here want a gears 3 beta code lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just got my 2 warehouse games yesturday, chrono trigger was mint and I even got a sealed bulletstorm epic edition ! I wasn't expecting that :) so anyone here want a gears 3 beta code lol[/QUOTE]

My past couple AWD games came sealed but the codes inside were already used. Theres also a white sticker over the barcode under the plastic wrapper.

I think amazon re-seals the games.

Man, how are people not grabbing a 3DS at that price? I got mine from WD for $200 new a week before OoT released, and I don't regret it for one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back