Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Distrato']Got my Catherine Love is Over edition today. Everything seems to be in order and the pizza box looks awesome.[/QUOTE]

u sure the stuff wasnt used???

Ok I'm new to CAG and new to the PS3. I got one with the price drop. I previously had a PS1 and PS2 until the 360 came out and then I switched to Xbox.

I have always wanted a PS3 but I loved my Xbox so I waited a while until I could justify both and last week I could so I picked one up.

I'm a little OCD when it comes to these things. I get a new system I just buy buy and buy. I have had the PS3 for a week now. My list of games is below. I am looking to purchase again. Help me out CAG!

What I have...

Hardware/Accesories
PS3 Slim 160gb
1 controller
1 PS Move Controller
1 PS Eye Camera

Games
MLB 11 The Show
MGS 4
Uncharted 1
Resistance 1 & 2
Killzone 2
GOW 3
Sports Champions
Tiger Woods 12
NCAA Football 12
Infamous

Thinking about...
Ratchet and Clank Bundle
MotorStorm 1
MAG
Madden 12

What am I missing guys? I'm looking for PS3 games I can't get on Xbox in $25 and under range!

Thanks love the forum!

Infamous 2
Uncharted 2
Ratchet & Clank games
Heavy Rain
Killzone 3
Disgaea 3
Sly Collection
Folklore
3D Dot Game Heroes
Demon's Souls
Heavenly Sword
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Yakuza 3 and 4

All games that can be gotten for under $25, some new, some used (Except for Infamous 2 and Yakuza 4, which are $28.99 and $27.99 on AWD respectively).

I'm trying to hold off on grabbing one of the $29ish copies of Infamous 2, but I must wait until payday (next Thursday). I think it'll hold out for a while though - threw a copy in my cart and bumped and quantity up to 100 with no cause for concern. Should be good til then, right?

[quote name='jupiterjones']I'm trying to hold off on grabbing one of the $29ish copies of Infamous 2, but I must wait until payday (next Thursday). I think it'll hold out for a while though - threw a copy in my cart and bumped and quantity up to 100 with no cause for concern. Should be good til then, right?[/QUOTE]

I think it's good for a while. I kind of want it at the price, but I kind of want it to hit the can't resist price of 25 :)

Probably would have bought it if I had not used most of my Amazon credit. I bought games to trade in at Best Buy. Plus I haven't received my gohastings order which would add about $74 in Amazon credit.

Has anyone gotten a 3DS and checked the serial to see if it was eligible for the ambassador program ? I ordered one for $126 and was hoping it is.

Grabbed LBP GotY for $14 and Halo Wars for $15, both like new.

Had these before, but they were stolen so it's good to replace them. Downloaded LBP from PSN for free, but I can't access my GotY content and my 120GB PS3 is running out of space so I could use the free GB from deleting it.

Saw a 3DS last night for I think $112, could've been $119, but passed since I already have one. I know a few people who would one and I thought that would've been a deal. Crazy to see the prices that low. I haven't regretted my launch purchase of my 3DS at all, but snagging one for around $120 does sting a bit.

[quote name='poker360']Seems like amazon's startin to do work with warehouse deals. Good prices are finally coming back.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that too and I hope they keep it up. The only thing that's been making me mad is that I keep missing zelda

So I got the blue "good" 3ds that I ordered thursday for $109. Box was mint, as was the console.

Best of all, its eligible for the ambassador program :) So I get the 20 free games and a mint condition 3ds for only $109.

This makes me feel better after missing out on the touchpad for a week lol.

Edit: I started using the system and it actually makes an annoying creaking sound whenever I press the buttons on the right side. My last 3ds didnt do that. I was actually gonna return it and try my luck at another 3ds on warehouse deals, but the rep offered me $25 back. If the creaking gets too annoying to a point, I can just send it into nintendo for repair, since they have an option for creaking under repairs. For $84, Im couldnt ask for a better deal, especially since its eligible for the ambassador program.

Love you amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asdad']So I got the blue "good" 3ds that I ordered thursday for $109. Box was mint, as was the console.

Best of all, its eligible for the ambassador program :) So I get the 20 free games and a mint condition 3ds for only $109.

This makes me feel better after missing out on the touchpad for a week lol.[/QUOTE]

So the previous owner did not delete their account before returning and your "good" condition system is "like new". Lucky you. I ordered a "like new" one eariler this morning for $127. We'll see how it fairs.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']So the previous owner did not delete their account before returning and your "good" condition system is "like new". Lucky you. I ordered a "like new" one eariler this morning for $127. We'll see how it fairs.[/QUOTE]

Non of the Nintendo systems have accounts on them. Everything is just tied to the system, therefore once the system is eligible for the ambassador program it will always be.

not sure if this is warehouse but (360) Mafia II for $15 btw it has the cover of the PH edition so that would come with the dlc right? If I ordered will it be the PH edition or the vanilla one?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']not sure if this is warehouse but (360) Mafia II for $15 btw it has the cover of the PH edition so that would come with the dlc right? If I ordered will it be the PH edition or the vanilla one?[/QUOTE

That's acually a good question. It's probibly 50/50 chance. I'm looking for the ph edition for 10 bucks or less at this point.

[quote name='Gxray']Black Wii Remote Plus(built in motion plus) for $25 has been going in and out of stock the past few days. Didn't bite the first time but got it when it showed up again. There are still some left:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0045FCKVI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Good if you don't have a motion plus controller yet or if you plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which will require it.[/QUOTE]

SS will require it or will you miss out without it? I have a hard time believing that, I'd imagine they'd lose out on a lot of their demographic. Then again Zelda junkies will whore out their mothers if need be :lol:

[quote name='RealDeals']SS will require it or will you miss out without it? I have a hard time believing that, I'd imagine they'd lose out on a lot of their demographic. Then again Zelda junkies will whore out their mothers if need be :lol:[/QUOTE]

http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1066207p1.html

Producer Eiji Aonuma re-confirmed the game's MotionPlus requirement in an interview in this week's issue of Japan's Weekly Famitsu magazine.

[quote name='RealDeals']SS will require it or will you miss out without it? I have a hard time believing that, I'd imagine they'd lose out on a lot of their demographic. Then again Zelda junkies will whore out their mothers if need be :lol:[/QUOTE]Don't forget that Majora's Mask required the N64 Expansion Pak to be played; Nintendo won't hesitate to force consumers to drop more money on one of their products.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Cheapest I've seen it anywhere. I'd be shocked if there are ps3 owners who haven't played this gem of a game yet[/QUOTE]

I've never played it, didn't really enjoy the demo.

[quote name='Squall835']I've never played it, didn't really enjoy the demo.[/QUOTE]
This is one of those games that the demo is TERRIBLE. You should really give it a go, it is really fun. I wouldn't judge this game by its demo.

[quote name='Gxray']Black Wii Remote Plus(built in motion plus) for $25 has been going in and out of stock the past few days. Didn't bite the first time but got it when it showed up again. There are still some left:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0045FCKVI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Good if you don't have a motion plus controller yet or if you plan on getting The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, which will require it.[/QUOTE]
That's a pretty bad deal: FlingSmash is only $30 new and it comes with a brand new WR+. You can then trade in the FlingSmash (game only) for $6-7.

[quote name='iGen']That's a pretty bad deal: FlingSmash is only $30 new and it comes with a brand new WR+. You can then trade in the FlingSmash (game only) for $6-7.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a lot of extra work to save an extra buck or two.

[quote name='asdad']So I got the blue "good" 3ds that I ordered thursday for $109. Box was mint, as was the console.

This makes me feel better after missing out on the touchpad for a week lol.

Edit: I started using the system and it actually makes an annoying creaking sound whenever I press the buttons on the right side. My last 3ds didnt do that. I was actually gonna return it and try my luck at another 3ds on warehouse deals, but the rep offered me $25 back. If the creaking gets too annoying to a point, I can just send it into nintendo for repair, since they have an option for creaking under repairs. For $84, Im couldnt ask for a better deal, especially since its eligible for the ambassador program.

Love you amazon![/QUOTE]
Holy crap, you are one lucky bastard!

I've been actively monitoring the Aqua Blue & Cosmo Black marketplace listings for a while now, and I've never seen a WH Deals listing below $127.

I purchased 10 refurbished consoles at the $144 price point from a few weeks ago. 1 of them was an ambassador; 1 of them was brand new/factory sealed; and the rest were used/resealed packages in varying conditions. So based on this, the probability of receiving an ambassador 3DS is only around 0.1...and somehow, you got one on your first try!

I've returned the 8 used consoles and have successfully gotten my ambassador refurb and new/sealed 3DSes price matched. But still, $127 a piece is nowhere near as good as $84, especially for a console with no games until November!

[quote name='iGen']Holy crap, you are one lucky bastard!

I've been actively monitoring the Aqua Blue & Cosmo Black marketplace listings for a while now, and I've never seen a WH Deals listing below $127.

I purchased 10 refurbished consoles at the $144 price point from a few weeks ago. 1 of them was an ambassador; 1 of them was brand new/factory sealed; and the rest were used/resealed packages in varying conditions. So based on this, the probability of receiving an ambassador 3DS is only around 0.1...and somehow, you got one on your first try!

I've returned the 8 used consoles and have successfully gotten my ambassador refurb and new/sealed 3DSes price matched. But still, $127 a piece is nowhere near as good as $84, especially for a console with no games until November![/QUOTE]

You bought 10 3DSes to see which ones came in the best shape and to return the rest? You might want to watch yourself. I'm sure returning 8 portable consoles raised flags with Amazon and they could choose to restrict your return abilities or ban your account all together. Its happened in the past to people on this site for just making too many non-fraudulent returns, but I've seen it on other sites for non-fraudulent DVD, computer, etc returns. Obviously you didn't do anything fraudulent but Amazon might be suspicious.

[quote name='kodave']You bought 10 3DSes to see which ones came in the best shape and to return the rest? You might want to watch yourself. I'm sure returning 8 portable consoles raised flags with Amazon and they could choose to restrict your return abilities or ban your account all together. Its happened in the past to people on this site for just making too many non-fraudulent returns, but I've seen it on other sites for non-fraudulent DVD, computer, etc returns. Obviously you didn't do anything fraudulent but Amazon might be suspicious.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking. I've heard of people getting their accounts banned for activity just like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back