Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cancerman1120']Now no one make a phone call...if you do I will be very unhappy..[/QUOTE]

*Calls Amazon in rage because I couldn't get Killzone 3 for a penny.

I honestly thought this was a joke when I read the headline! lol.... Glad I checked to see wtf was going on.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Now no one make a phone call...if you do I will be very unhappy..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I made sure not to make that mistake. I did send them a couple emails and had chats about the glitch. Should be fixed in a few hours. Thanks for catching this error, guys!

[quote name='mac101010']Yeah, I made sure not to make that mistake. I did send them a couple emails and had chats about the glitch. Should be fixed in a few hours. Thanks for catching this error, guys![/QUOTE]

but its the only way to clear out their madden stock :)

made 5 orders for 5 games.. If i could waste 30 mins making order for the 1 penny best buy guides i can waste 30 mins making orders here :)

WOO MY CAT SCRATCHING TOY SHIPPED my couch is safe come tuesday :)

[quote name='harry hood']does anyone have a full list of what got reduced?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a full list but what i saw was:

Assassins Cree Brotherhood
Brink
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon age 2
Crysis 2
Portal 2
La noire
Killzone 3
Madden 11
Bulletstorm
Homefront
Cod Black ops

Ordered Crysis 2 and Killzone 3. It is already in a "shipping soon" status.

I wonder if I should order extras and then sell them back to Amazon for a profit.

[quote name='slidecage']but its the only way to clear out their madden stock :)

made 5 orders for 5 games.. If i could waste 30 mins making order for the 1 penny best buy guides i can waste 30 mins making orders here :)

WOO MY CAT SCRATCHING TOY SHIPPED my couch is safe come Tuesday :)[/QUOTE]

It's not like we lost anything from it but I'm sure there is going to be somebody that is going to be infuriated.

i hope the orders get cancelled, i was about to buy Brotherhood for $14 and now it sold out because some fuckers ordered hundreds of copies for 1 cent....

Dude i just sold all of my Madden 2011s and doubled my money..

What they dont tell you is they got 2 copies

Paid 2 cents sold for 4 cents WOOOOO :) lol

waiting to hear that if they do ship

haters-gonna-hate-guy-22911-1281390965-0.jpg

Had LA Noire in my cart, but it sold out. Same with Crysis 2.

I'm only really upset I missed out on Dead Space 2. I ended up picking up Fallout: NV.

what sucks about this entire thing is

there is probally 1000+ ordrers made within 30 mins ... So orders may slip though and ship out (less then 20)

Someeone will post their penny game shipped and more people will Demand amazon fill their order cause the filled 1 persons order at a penny..

if your order some how slips though you got lucky.. If it gets cancelled (what it will) at least you got to play the Penny order game and made those amazon workers work instead of playing Pong on their ataris :)

[quote name='slidecage']what sucks about this entire thing is

there is probally 1000+ ordrers made within 30 mins ... So orders may slip though and ship out (less then 20)

Someeone will post their penny game shipped and more people will Demand amazon fill their order cause the filled 1 persons order at a penny..

if your order some how slips though you got lucky.. If it gets cancelled (what it will) at least you got to play the Penny order game and made those amazon workers work instead of playing Pong on their ataris :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I can't wait for orders to get cancelled then watch people act like they're entitled to compensation because of it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I keep refreshing my orders list to see if they're cancelled.

None have been.[/QUOTE]
Same. Just waiting because I know it's inevitable.

Well, I ordered 6 games on 2 orders, no doubles, all games I actually want. If it goes through, I will be amazed...and not as upset I wasted 20 minutes when I could have been doing homework. Ugh I am so behind.

[quote name='slidecage']what sucks about this entire thing is

if your order some how slips though you got lucky.. If it gets cancelled (what it will) at least you got to play the Penny order game and made those amazon workers work instead of playing Pong on their ataris :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

If your order doesn't ship, shut the fuck up.

You have nothing to complain about you self-entitled asshole.

/end of rant

[quote name='mcthatch']hoping amazon prime speeds these things out before someone notices.[/QUOTE]

if it was a working day they might of.. With nothing shipping till tuesday amazon has 48+ hours to go before anything goes out on a truck they can go though all of the orders and cancell them all

I signed up for prime just for this... (50% off for students) If my shit gets cancelled amazon gets to hear me bitch

when was 12 PS3 and Xbox 360 games Everything amazon had to sell :)

says everythings a penny only about 12 or so games were a penny.... couldnt get a DSI for a penny

Love to see the MADDEN 2011 ship it will go with my Madden Guide i got from best buy for a penny.. (only guide that shipped rest were cancelled)

The only game for me that isn't shipping soon is Killzone 3. it sounds like that will be cancelled from what others have said, but maybe it is being cancelled because they really don't have enough and they haven't noticed yet. I still have hope, thank god for Amazon Prime to speed up the shipping.

Angry_Kid.jpg

[quote name='poker360']I signed up for prime just for this... (50% off for students) If my shit gets cancelled amazon gets to hear me bitch[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't owe you shit.

Grow the fuck up.

If ANYONE actually complains afterward because they expected these to ship, they're assholes. Plain and simple.

In for 9 individual games. All with 2-day Prime. Hoping for the best; but Saturday night on a three day weekend is killing my hopes.

i once bought over 30 games for a penny each. Although it was not from amazonwarehouse but another seller. It might have been a mistake but they honored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back