Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pasolini']what page are you guys refreshing? when i sort by cheapest to most expensive the 0.01 deals aren't showing up always for me, so i'm jsut refreshing the games im most interested in[/QUOTE]
I'm just refreshing individual games pages and my orders page.

Well I just hope that my recent orders (legit and about 30 or so games) from the last 5 days will net me some of these 1cent games I've ordered...then again, this can all be just wishful thinking

[quote name='cancerman1120']Dammit I did not change the shipping and now it is going to my parent address. I can't change it either. I won't get these for like a month if they ship now.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it....

[quote name='iRandom']Well I just hope that my recent orders (legit and about 30 or so games) from the last 5 days will net me some of these 1cent games I've ordered...then again, this can all be just wishful thinking[/QUOTE]

man... i have tons of crap pre ordered that'd be sweet.

[quote name='itsoverninethousand']there's 3 copies of call of duty black ops for ps3 back up, hurry I just snatched one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000H2217Q[/QUOTE]
2mhvh4i.jpg

[quote name='Trance Addix']So is anyone's games from the "second phase" in shipping soon stage?[/QUOTE]

no mine are still "Not Yet Shipped"

[quote name='Ramandur']If this goes through everyone i know is getting games for Christmas.

me: Grandma, I know you wanted a sweater but here ya go. BAM. KILLZONE3 like new baby. hope you like it.[/QUOTE]
This really made me lol

[quote name='Trance Addix']So is anyone's games from the "second phase" in shipping soon stage?[/QUOTE]
I had Brink and KZ3 in shipping soon but then they moved back to not yet shipped so we'll see.

[quote name='mcthatch']no mine are still "Not Yet Shipped"[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think these were all stock errors =/. The first time this all happened was good though.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I had Brink and KZ3 in shipping soon but then they moved back to not yet shipped so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

That's a low blow lol.

We're sorry. The item Killzone 3 is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Yea all 10 of the games I ordered are in "shipping soon"

I wish Amazon would just cancel these fast, haha. But to be totally optimistic: maybe they are trying to fulfill all of our orders for the good PR? (yeah right...)

[quote name='Cysquatch']Yea all 10 of the games I ordered are in "shipping soon"[/QUOTE]

until they aren't. sorry. just. a little....jealous

[quote name='slowdive21']Right now there is a guy in India freaking out and trying to delay/cancel orders.

Bulletstorm 360 is up[/QUOTE]

Chinese, but whatever:
10qhrw0.jpg

[quote name='urallgyots']none of the games I ordered are in shipping status yet

now to wait for the cancellation emails.[/QUOTE]

It would of course be what you deserve for trolling the whole evening instead of helping others.

[quote name='DarkMario616']LA Noire was back and I snatched that ****.

Yah!![/QUOTE]

so that was you??? F U ahole I wanted that sht :booty:

[quote name='Trance Addix']I wish Amazon would just cancel these fast, haha. But to be totally optimistic: maybe they are trying to fulfill all of our orders for the good PR? (yeah right...)[/QUOTE]
I Think the longer they delay cancelling it the more people are thinking they're literally entitled to these one cent games. Though doesn't matter anyways since people can swear off Amazon all they want, but next time there's a good deal they'll be coming in herds.

my Crysis 2 (PS3) order was cancelled. I was planning on giving that to a friend and keeping the 360 copy. Oh well. Everything else is still in shipping soon or not yet shipped status...

[quote name='Trance Addix']But didn't you order when they first had this mistake?[/QUOTE]

Yea, except for La Noire and Bulletstorm. I ordered those almost an hour later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back