Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kind of wondering if the people who got orders cancelled are either people who ordered a lot or people who ordered the second or third wave. I ordered some stuff right when this all started and it still says shipping soon so it could be a inventory issue on the later reposts. I am still not expecting anything but I am still staying optimistic :D

[quote name='Trance Addix']I wish Amazon would hurry up with cancelling my games -- they are just sitting in "Not Yet Shipped" purgatory.[/QUOTE]

this

Interesting... at the top of my orders page it "you may be bale to combine orders. See combine orders." and when I click it it lets me combine some of them, while others say "Order completed." Maybe this is a good sign for those games that say "Order completed."

[quote name='bredbu']dead space 2 was up for a second then it was gone[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my girlfriend snagged it. I'll be surprised if they don't cancel it.

[quote name='Wompdevil']I am kind of wondering if the people who got orders cancelled are either people who ordered a lot or people who ordered the second or third wave. I ordered some stuff right when this all started and it still says shipping soon so it could be a inventory issue on the later reposts. I am still not expecting anything but I am still staying optimistic :D[/QUOTE]

I ordered about 20 mins since the deals started popping, have not gotten a cancellation yet

[quote name='Wompdevil']I am kind of wondering if the people who got orders cancelled are either people who ordered a lot or people who ordered the second or third wave. I ordered some stuff right when this all started and it still says shipping soon so it could be a inventory issue on the later reposts. I am still not expecting anything but I am still staying optimistic :D[/QUOTE]

First wave is the most secure...I got in on the second wave and only my Crysis 2 is in "Shipping Soon".

Just ordered Portal 2 and it was removed from my cart within 30 seconds. They must be catching on quicker now.

[quote name='jj5206']That and I saw Madden 2002 and got all excited and almost ordered it thinking it was Madden 2011. Glad I caught it before I finshed, lol...[/QUOTE]

if FETCH was 1 cent shipped i would

Why would you guys think it'd "ship soon"? It is 6:48pm Pacific Time on a Saturday.

We joke about it, but I know theres going to be 100 people harassing Amazon reps for some kind of compensation for cancelled orders. =/

[quote name='kouleefoh']Why would you guys think it'd "ship soon"? It is 6:48pm Pacific Time on a Saturday.

We joke about it, but I know theres going to be 100 people harassing Amazon reps for some kind of compensation for cancelled orders. =/[/QUOTE]
I Seriously doubt it'll happen, but just from experience Amazon has shipped my products out on a Sunday night before. So who knows.

Crysis 2 cancelled. Not sure which version, though.

EDIT: It was the PS3 version. The 360 version is still "shipping soon." Dragon Age 2 has replaced Crysis 2 PS3 in the "Not sure when we'll ship" category, so it's a goner too. Just as long as LA Noire pulls through...

Should of put the penny games in with other game orders...

amazon sees a total of 30 bucks might not look at it
amazon ssees a total of 1 penny flags go off

[quote name='bardockkun']I Seriously doubt it'll happen, but just from experience Amazon has shipped my products out on a Sunday night before. So who knows.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Top Spin 4 this morning and it was shipped around 6pm today. I am pretty impressed with Amazon.

surprisingly nothing of mine has been cancelled yet. but i never ordered more than one copy at a time. for the people that are getting cancelled, how many copies did you order.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Why would you guys think it'd "ship soon"? It is 6:48pm Pacific Time on a Saturday.

We joke about it, but I know theres going to be 100 people harassing Amazon reps for some kind of compensation for cancelled orders. =/[/QUOTE]

For Prime members, "Shipping Soon" happens within minutes.

wow, 2 hours passed after i saw this, i got busy at work, and then i found i missed it again. doh. hope none of your orders get canceled

[quote name='jcwkings']surprisingly nothing of mine has been cancelled yet. but i never ordered more than one copy at a time. for the people that are getting cancelled, how many copies did you order.[/QUOTE]

Same here...my Crysis 2 order is still in "Not Yet Shipped" purgatory. I think some who have had their Crysis 2 orders canceled mentioned they only ordered 1 copy.

Which is why I'm finally off to get my beer...that way I can get inebriated while I await my cancellation email.

I've also noticed now that some are receiving cancellation notifications for their orders...no games have popped back up in stock for 1 penny. I think the shenanigans are over...I think...

Yea I shall remain optimistic as well. I got in right away too and they have since charged my card the $29.56 for my order. On the 99.999999999~% chance this gets canceled, oh well atleast I still got my actual order in. If not then I got like ~$150 in trade-in credit to pay off Elder Scrolls 5, Halo CEA, and Saints Row 3.

If they ship I shall do this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE-EyKodD60#t=00m26s

[quote name='Trance Addix']For Prime members, "Shipping Soon" happens within minutes.[/QUOTE]

this. I've ordered things on a saturday and sunday evening before and it says shipping soon very quickly. None of my orders are in shipping soon status yet (regardless of whether I ordered 1 copy or several) which means they will all be canceled soon.

If they get cancelled...if one of mine does, I'm done. It would be a waste of a night...oh well. Fun enough. But I wanted to play games tonight not do this!!!

gonna throw in the towel and hope my 2x crysis 2 ships. anymore .01 games and i'd have a guilty conscience; karma ftw. good luck to the rest of you guys, time to order a pizza.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Seriously doubt it'll happen, but just from experience Amazon has shipped my products out on a Sunday night before. So who knows.[/QUOTE]

I mean they can still package and put the label on the thing tonight right? I cannot imagine their warehouse is empty tonight...they must be filling orders everyday.

I ordered almost as soon as the posts started at 6:20ish eastern

here are the current status of my orders

Brink- not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Crysis 2 - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Bulletstorm - Not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Fallout new vegas - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
dead space 2 - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
la noire - shipping soon
black ops- shipping soon
dragon age 2 -shipping soon
homefront- shipping soon
killzone 3- shipping soon
portal 2 - shipping soon
modern warfare 2 - shipping soon
madden 11- shipping soon

All of my orders are still good. I was one of the first to order though so it really must be stock that is getting all yours canceled right now.

[quote name='Ramandur']I ordered almost as soon as the posts started at 6:20ish eastern

here are the current status of my orders

Brink- not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Crysis 2 - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Bulletstorm - Not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
Fallout new vegas - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
dead space 2 - not yet shipped (while i was typing this it just updated to shipping soon)
la noire - shipping soon
black ops- shipping soon
dragon age 2 -shipping soon
homefront- shipping soon
killzone 3- shipping soon
portal 2 - shipping soon
modern warfare 2 - shipping soon
madden 11- shipping soon[/QUOTE]

Looking good, man; when did you order?

[quote name='mcthatch']Are the people that are being cancelled Prime members?[/QUOTE]
I Started ordering as early as when Brink got marked down to a penny and been updating since. So far I believe I've made 9 seperate orders and all, but one are Shipping Soon. Only my Call of Duty: Black Ops is under Not Yet Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back