Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all of my orders so far are still in Shipping Soon, have not received any cancellation e-mails. They were all placed within about ten minutes of the Brink discovery, but I'm still not getting my hopes up.
All we need now are "I Survived Pennygeddon" shirts.

Well I'm done, i ordered 6 different games and only crysis 2 has been cancelled so far. 4 are "Not Yet Shipped" and KZ3 is in the shipping soon phase. Expecting to get 5 cancellation emails tomorrow though haha. Good luck guys.

Makes me excited for November. I SO hope I can get Black Friday off again. That would be slick.

Then again, last year I saved tons of money by subscribing to Gamefly from Sept-Nov.

Looks like the deals are dead now. Haven't seen anything for a bit. My newborn daughter is also next to me sleeping in her swing so I think I should call it a night as far as "deals" go.

Hmm...if my order survives the weekend, I'm not sure what I'll be more excited for on Monday morning - seeing if any games shipped, or the Dragon Quest X reveal. In other words, the CAG lifestyle is a sickness.

offtopic but...does anyone know what happened to the gohastings thread? I've searched for it but only the gh rep shows up.:whistle2:k

I combined all of my orders so I don't have any solo ones out there, but still all say not yet shipped.

When I wake up in the morning, I'm going to regret wasting my precious night. Oh well.

Usually the higher quantity orders are the ones to get canceled if anything. If they sell 64 Madden 11's to one person it's a lot easier to deal with than it is to deal with 64 different orders. That said, a mistake or glitch is exactly that and they are very prone to being canceled.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I combined all of my orders so I don't have any solo ones out there, but still all say not yet shipped.

When I wake up in the morning, I'm going to regret wasting my precious night. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

a deal like this is worth many-a-wasted night

[quote name='ozzymandd']Hmm...if my order survives the weekend, I'm not sure what I'll be more excited for on Monday morning - seeing if any games shipped, or the Dragon Quest X reveal. In other words, the CAG lifestyle is a sickness.[/QUOTE]
Think about it this way. Some people will spend $250 for a pair of jeans. Your spending that money on games. Same difference imo. As long as you can afford it and not go broke, then I see nothing wrong with it.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Think about it this way. Some people will spend $250 for a pair of jeans. Your spending that money on games. Same difference imo. As long as you can afford it and not go broke, then I see nothing wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

Sickness as in "more interested in getting cheap games than actually playing/reading about them." Which is a good kind of sickness in my book. ;)

My 65 copies of LA Noire and my 5 copies of Dragon Age 2 are all Shipping Soon with an estimated delivery of September 8th.

Cool beans.

I ordered four games. Two are Shipping Soon and two are Not Yet Shipped. For every game that Amazon ships me, I'll order one of the regular-priced games in my wishlist. A little bit of positive reinforcement conditioning.

[quote name='ozzymandd']Sickness as in "more interested in getting cheap games than actually playing/reading about them." Which is a good kind of sickness in my book. ;)[/QUOTE]
So do I but still, as long as you can afford it and have the room to fit it, I see nothing wrong :D. I mean hell I have a shelf of Portable RPG games I have not started yet and it's like 8-10 :lol:, and then we have my Steam Library which I don't want to even comment on, lol.

with my dead space 2 order that just leaves fallout and portal and i will have ordered them all with brink being the only one not shipping soon

my Portal 2 (PS3) just cancelled. That was the one I was most excited about :( Still have Crysis and L.A. Noire...

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Interesting, games are still coming in stock. I thought they had fixed it by now...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jj5206']my Portal 2 (PS3) just cancelled. That was the one I was most excited about :( Still have Crysis and L.A. Noire...[/QUOTE]

this just proves that it was all just a glitch. Why would portal 2 come up for 1 penny again when someone's earlier order for a penny got canceled?

Last refresh of the night (I swear!), and no status change. A mix of "shipping soon" and "Not yet shipped, but with delivery date." Fingers crossed...

My games that were canceled were blops, killzone 3, and crysis 2. All the others are still there. I guess we'll see what happens!

So far the only order I was able to place, Crysis 2, is still in purgatory...but has yet to be canceled. Not a Prime member either...paying for shipping.

But I fully expect it to be canceled...by my 5th beer...I'm sure of it. ;)

[quote name='mgford11']Those who got cancelled; Are you a prime member? Did you have "shipping soon" status?[/QUOTE]

I had Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 (PS3) cancelled. I am a prime member, but neither game made it to "shipping soon" before the hammer fell.

[quote name='forweg']My 65 copies of LA Noire and my 5 copies of Dragon Age 2 are all Shipping Soon with an estimated delivery of September 8th.

Cool beans.[/QUOTE]

Lol that's quite lucky if it ships out.

Greedy are we lol. Why 65 copys ? Places like Best buy and amazon won't let you trade in more than 2 copys of the same game for a certin time period anyway. If this goes through (which I doubt) what are you going to do with them ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Greedy are we lol. Why 65 copys ? Places like Best buy and amazon won't let you trade in more than 2 copys of the same game for a certin time period anyway. If this goes through (which I doubt) what are you going to do with them ?[/QUOTE]
e b a y ..

[quote name='Trance Addix']Lol that's quite lucky if it ships out.[/QUOTE]

LOL as if.

The weird thing is, Amazon split my 65 copies of LA Noire into three separate shipments: One with 59 copies, one with 5 copies and one with 1 copy. Don't know what that means.

They all still say Shipping Soon/Sept. 8th.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']65 copies of LA Noire ... wow thats pretty shitty guy. Seems like you know it to , pretty cocky to be posting it up here :roll:[/QUOTE]

Meh, not like it's going to go through anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back