Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
I called amazon and they said they were aware of the problem and all the orders that say shipped are an error and will be cancelled.

This was going on all night? Wild

I feel fortunate enough to have gotten in on one copy each of Portal 2 (ps3) LA Noire (ps3) and Bulletstorm (360)

All 3 survived the night without cancellations but remain in a "Not Yet Shipped" status. I have my fingers crossed and good luck to the rest of you (besides the hoarders)

Congrats to those of you that have gotten items shipped. I'm not understanding some of the hatred in here. Whats the deal Gonzo?

[quote name='akir']I called amazon and they said they were aware of the problem and all the orders that say shipped are an error and will be cancelled.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're just trolling about calling Amazon...

[quote name='akir']I called amazon and they said they were aware of the problem and all the orders that say shipped are an error and will be cancelled.[/QUOTE]

:roll:
Yeah we did the "I phoned Amazon and........." gags about 12 hours ago, they weren't funny then either.

Portal 2 (PS3) got canceled already, La Noire and Bulletstorm (360) haven't shipped yet and I assume they'll get canned to.

Woke up to a lot of haters hating, and about 300 more posts.

All of my orders that shipped last night are still listed as shipped.

I still have a few other orders that are listed as shipping soon.

Woke up to 19, "your orders have been shipped" emails.

Got a little clicky and ordered an extra DA2 and LA Noire and will be happy to hook a couple of people up when I get them Tuesday.

I hope everyone else wakes up to good news as well.

Best deal ever!

[quote name='benjamouth']:roll:
Yeah we did the "I phoned Amazon and........." gags about 12 hours ago, they weren't funny then either.

Portal 2 (PS3) got canceled already, La Noire and Bulletstorm (360) haven't shipped yet and I assume they'll get canned to.[/QUOTE]
I figured I'd call them so they didn't lose all that money to idiots that ordered 500 copies of each game. sorry to those that were legit but I hate hoarders. they said it would be sorted by Tuesday

[quote name='akir']I figured I'd call them so they didn't lose all that money to idiots that ordered 500 copies of each game. sorry to those that were legit but I hate hoarders. they said it would be sorted by Tuesday[/QUOTE]

Somebody is mad they didn't get anything.

[quote name='akir']I figured I'd call them so they didn't lose all that money to idiots that ordered 500 copies of each game. sorry to those that were legit but I hate hoarders. they said it would be sorted by Tuesday[/QUOTE]

calling shenanigans on this one

yeah. i didnt get in on the deal at all, but don't be a freakn narc. ugh. if you missed it oh well, lots who got it are being cancelled and you should be glad for those that got the deal.
people today are too happy bout deals unless they miss them, then they get all butt hurt. you wouldnt have called if you got in on the deal right? and would you have liked someone else calling while you waited for your games to ship? i wish we could straight up ban jerks who wish ill will on others here.

How about you behave yourself for one year on this site before starting to think you can be all funny. Good way to get a crap rep.

If you're serious, you could have screwed a lot more legitimate CAG buyers in your crusade to hunt down hoarders.

lol pathetic

[quote name='JawboneINC']
Got a little clicky and ordered an extra DA2 and LA Noire and will be happy to hook a couple of people up when I get them Tuesday.
[/QUOTE]

I doubt anyone will receive any game on Tuesday. It may say it has shipped, but I assure you that it is not on a mail truck yet and won't be until Tuesday. :p

[quote name='Velo214']yeah. i didnt get in on the deal at all, but don't be a freakn narc. ugh. if you missed it oh well, lots who got it are being cancelled and you should be glad for those that got the deal.
people today are too happy bout deals unless they miss them, then they get all butt hurt. you wouldnt have called if you got in on the deal right? and would you have liked someone else calling while you waited for your games to ship? i wish we could straight up ban jerks who wish ill will on others here.[/QUOTE]

that is why this site has gone downhill big time in the last few years..

before if there was a deal and someone missed it they would say Man i missed it but im happy for those who got in

now you have all of these crybabies saying If i didnt get in on the deal Im going to call and act like a big person looking out of the company to make sure those who did get in get their orders cancelled when in fact they know if they got in on the deal they would never be calling

if you wanted to protect the company you would of said I called in the first second i seen this.. not when people are posting 12 + hours later saying my order shipped... its more like these people are like

Person: did you know you have games misprice at a penny

amazon: thank you for letting us know we will look into it

Person: ummmm i think i should get something for telling you about this so i think i should get a gift card for saving the company money

That is what these so called Looking out for the company BS is tryin to pull now. That is why i dont even list 99% of the deals i find anymore

Goddammit. Wake up this morning and my order status' are still the same. Just ship my stuff out Amazon, you know I'm good for it.

Akir's attempt to seem all legit is just hilarious. Amazon is "aware" of the problem but they need till Tuesday to click a button to cancel a bunch of digital orders? Such BS dude. I am not saying my order will ship but it is NOT because someone pointed out they have been selling these games for $0.01.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I doubt anyone will receive any game on Tuesday. It may say it has shipped, but I assure you that it is not on a mail truck yet and won't be until Tuesday. :p[/QUOTE]

That's not necessarily true since they ship via private carriers as well (e.g., UPS).

[quote name='bardockkun']Goddammit. Wake up this morning and my order status' are still the same. Just ship my stuff out Amazon, you know I'm good for it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine haven't changed status either.

[quote name='slidecage']that is why this site has gone downhill big time in the last few years..
[/QUOTE]

Personally I would say it went downhill because of flippers.

UPS is a union company and its pretty safe to say they won't be working on monday- Labor Day (+they already do not work on sundays).

[quote name='illennium']That's not necessarily true since they ship via private carriers as well (e.g., UPS).[/QUOTE]

As usual I miss out on great deals because of stupid "life". Third straight time this happens. Oh well!:(
I would've loved a copy of LA Noir for the 360. If someone has an extra they don't want send me a PM.

People shut it about asking for copies Jesus! If people got more than 1, it was to flip or for someone they know. Not on the off chance someone on CAG wanted one that couldn't get the deal....why does every thread do this?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Yep, mine haven't changed status either.[/QUOTE]

The delivery date for my Black Ops ordered changed from 11/7/2011 to 9/7/2011. Everything remains the same.

[quote name='illennium']Personally I would say it went downhill because of flippers.[/QUOTE]

Not going to defend flipping but part of the reason we have as many deals to flip these days is the same reason we are able to flip more. More companies are competing for our dollars for video games and thus we see better deals and TIVs. 5 years ago flipping was pretty limited but now with GS, BB, and Amazon taking trades the market for flipping has increased. They go hand in hand in some ways.

[quote name='merchie89']People shut it about asking for copies Jesus! If people got more than 1, it was to flip or for someone they know. Not on the off chance someone on CAG wanted one that couldn't get the deal....why does every thread do this?[/QUOTE]

Actually, some CAGs did get extra for others.

Congrats to those who got 1 cent games. :drool:

Every deal seems "meh" now.

You think the penny games will keep popping up randomly? Or is it over?

And if anyone wants to sell LA NOIRE (ps3) and crysis 2 (360) for 10 bucks apiece, I'll bite : )

[quote name='Trance Addix']Actually, some CAGs did get extra for others.[/QUOTE]

Well even if you did do it for people on CAG, you selling um for a penny cuz otherwise that makes you just like one of "them"

Odds are all of this isn't going to be dealt with until Tuesday. Amazon most likely didn't ship anything Saturday at 10pm EST and they definitely didn't ship anything on Sunday. If the orders are still there on Tuesday, then congrats to those of you who got this.

[quote name='merchie89']Well even if you did do it for people on CAG, you selling um for a penny cuz otherwise that makes you just like one of "them"[/QUOTE]

plus shipping lol

[quote name='merchie89']People shut it about asking for copies Jesus! If people got more than 1, it was to flip or for someone they know. Not on the off chance someone on CAG wanted one that couldn't get the deal....why does every thread do this?[/QUOTE]

Ummm because not everyone is an flipping asshole. Some people grab extra copies to trade and there is even the odd person that actually wants to help out others (check a couple of posts above). Just because you're a greedy bastard doesn't mean everyone else is. ;)

I would like a copy of LA Noire for the PS3, othen that I own all the other games.

And to play Crysis 2 online wouldn't I need a online pass code or something?

[quote name='momouchi']Odds are all of this isn't going to be dealt with until Tuesday. Amazon most likely didn't ship anything Saturday at 10pm EST and they definitely didn't ship anything on Sunday. If the orders are still there on Tuesday, then congrats to those of you who got this.[/QUOTE]

So Amazon just randomly made up that my order shipped from Whitestown, IN at 7:08 PM?

No, you didn't. Wow, the decent people to dicks ratio has really dropped since I joined in 05.

Ahhhh, 05, simpler, better times.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I would like a copy of LA Noire for the PS3, othen that I own all the other games.

And to play Crysis 2 online wouldn't I need a online pass code or something?[/QUOTE]

Crysis does need an online pass, but I want it for the campaign. Chances are, though, the community is probably dead or close to it.

[quote name='ooga']Ummm because not everyone is an asshole flipper. Some people grab extra copies to trade and there is even the odd person that actually wants to help out others (check a couple of posts above). Just because you're a greedy bastard doesn't mean everyone else is. ;)[/QUOTE]

Trading these games is flipping them in the situation. No one here is gonna do it, hoarders are gonna sell at $20 per because the suck....many retailers need to adopt a limit 1 cap

[quote name='Trance Addix']Crysis does need an online pass, but I want it for the campaign. Chances are, though, the community is probably dead or close to it.[/QUOTE]

I though about that. I don't own it as well, but I would want it with the Limited Edition cover or whatever. Picky collecting reasons.

I woke up to a couple of cancellation emails. Portal 2 PS3 (really wanted that one), and my second order for New Vegas 360 (so both new vegas orders have been cancelled). The rest of the orders are in the same status as last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back