Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
So I bought one of the Very Good PS3s from AWD. The description said "has minor cosmetic imperfections on the front, back, or sides of the item". For anyone who's purchased one of these before: Just how bad are the "imperfections" really?

[quote name='forweg']So I bought one of the Very Good PS3s from AWD. The description said "has minor cosmetic imperfections on the front, back, or sides of the item". For anyone who's purchased one of these before: Just how bad are the "imperfections" really?[/QUOTE]
Probably really minor. Most of the warehouse games are in perfect shape, I doubt one would be horrifically damaged.

[quote name='Tsnake617']Probably really minor. Most of the warehouse games are in perfect shape, I doubt one would be horrifically damaged.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've ordered plenty of games from them, and agree with you that they're mostly perfect. I'm just thinking their must be some difference between the Very Good and Like New PS3s. It probably is really minor, AWD has never let me down before.

Got my $15.99 copy of Castlevania: LoS PS3 today.

Game arrived in an envelope, which always scares me. I typically get WHD stuff in boxes. Anyway, game was loose inside the case. Luckily, though, BRDs are solid, and so it wasn't scratched or anything. Box and manual are a 9/10. Very happy!

[quote name='TraBuch']Wait..So instead of waiting 30 minutes to play it, you decided to lend it to a friend and wait days/weeks to play it?[/QUOTE]
It was either that or dump it to Best Buy for credit. My friend wanted to play it, so I figured I'd let him play it. He has a faster connection than I do, so he probably had the update downloaded in 10 minutes.

I just hate that so many games are being released seemingly broken anymore and patched like crazy.
[quote name='forweg']So I bought one of the Very Good PS3s from AWD. The description said "has minor cosmetic imperfections on the front, back, or sides of the item". For anyone who's purchased one of these before: Just how bad are the "imperfections" really?[/QUOTE]
More than a few of us received messed up systems a while ago that were listed as 'like new'. I received one that had none of the games promised with the bundle, no controller, a ton of gouge marks on the top of the console and the system kept resetting itself saying the hdd was corrupted.

I had to send that one back and got a 160gb Black Friday bundle which had everything it was supposed to and looked like new.

More than a few of us received messed up systems a while ago that were listed as 'like new'. I received one that had none of the games promised with the bundle, no controller, a ton of gouge marks on the top of the console and the system kept resetting itself saying the hdd was corrupted.

I had to send that one back and got a 160gb Black Friday bundle which had everything it was supposed to and looked like new.

[quote name='mortalgroove']Those are on my list for the next round, and I almost forgot about Motorstorm![/QUOTE]

Pacific Rift is the best of the 3 by far. Apocalypse was way too cluttered for my taste...althought the 3D was great.

First time ordering from amazon warehouse and my AC:BH came unwrapped (idk if all their games are resealed or not) with no disc in it >_< and they don't have it for 14.99 anymore. My other 3 games came in good condition though.

[quote name='person123']First time ordering from amazon warehouse and my AC:BH came unwrapped (idk if all their games are resealed or not) with no disc in it >_< and they don't have it for 14.99 anymore. My other 3 games came in good condition though.[/QUOTE]From my experience AWD always reseals their games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

I had to send that one back and got a 160gb Black Friday bundle which had everything it was supposed to and looked like new.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I expect better from Amazon than that. I hope their quality assessment has improved since.

[quote name='person123']First time ordering from amazon warehouse and my AC:BH came unwrapped (idk if all their games are resealed or not) with no disc in it >_< and they don't have it for 14.99 anymore. My other 3 games came in good condition though.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's really unlucky. Yesterday, I received the first game I bought on AWD and it was sealed and the game was in pristine condition (even though it was loose in the case, the blu-ray was not scratched).

I don't remember anyone having that issue but I hope someone pops in to help you solve your problem. Good luck.

Got my first problem with Amazon (third party though). Ordered 360 version of a game, got the freakin PC Games for Windows version...wtf?
Damn seller won't respond too. Looks like someone's getting as bad rep.

[quote name='Brother Daz']From my experience AWD always reseals their games.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I've only gotten a resealed game once out of probably 5 or 6 purchases.

[quote name='Mixer236']Interesting. I've only gotten a resealed game once out of probably 5 or 6 purchases.[/QUOTE]

Ive never gotten an unsealed game in like the 40+ Ive ordered. Ive only purchased current gen games though, ps3/360/wii/ds.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It was either that or dump it to Best Buy for credit. My friend wanted to play it, so I figured I'd let him play it. He has a faster connection than I do, so he probably had the update downloaded in 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

That still makes no sense. Why would you order a game that you'd want to play, but because you had to download a patch decide that you not only didn't want to wait, but you'd be better off not playing it at all. If it was going to take an abnormally long time do download then couldn't you just download the patch while you're eating, cleaning, working, sleeping, etc...

In the time it takes to drive to Best Buy, trade it in and drive home you probably could've downloaded the patch.

Oh, and btw, you don't need to download patches. Just hit the "O" key and it cancels the download and put you right into the game like normal. You probably can't do online, but at least you get to play the game until you're able to have the time to download the patch.

[quote name='omyard']That still makes no sense. Why would you order a game that you'd want to play, but because you had to download a patch decide that you not only didn't want to wait, but you'd be better off not playing it at all. If it was going to take an abnormally long time do download then couldn't you just download the patch while you're eating, cleaning, working, sleeping, etc...[/QUOTE]

Some people just want things in that exact moment and if they don't get it that second they don't want it anymore. How is this so hard to understand?

[quote name='edson13']Ive never gotten an unsealed game in like the 40+ Ive ordered. Ive only purchased current gen games though, ps3/360/wii/ds.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's crazy... I went back and looked and I've ordered 4 games from AWD(from Amazon themselves)in the past year, with only one of them being resealed. That was my latest purchase, being DKC Returns. I remember thinking it was odd because I hadn't gotten one like that before. Guess I'm in the minority... All of mine were current gen too.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Ive ordered about 50 games AWD in the last two weeks all have been sealed except the 3DS games.[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='bk187']Some people just want things in that exact moment and if they don't get it that second they don't want it anymore. How is this so hard to understand?[/QUOTE]

Because he waited for a low price he wanted, waited for it to be shipped, but then couldn't wait 30 minutes for a patch to install. So he opted to give it to a friend and then said he would've taken the time to drive to Best Buy, wait to trade-in and then drive home, which more then likely would've taken longer then downloading the patch.

It's not that it's hard to understand and it's not even that I really care. It's just one of those things you read and you have to read a few times because the choices are completely lacking in logic.

95% of the games I got from AWD have been in a shrink wrap but I don't those were brand new, just added in during shipment process I guess. However, about 3 games I've ordered just within the last month have arrived brand spanking new. So no complaints here when it comes to AWD. Third party seller however is a completely different story.

Nah, I get it.

It's no different than when you run into a store to grab something real quick, but then you find yourself waiting in line at the register. After a couple minutes, you look at the stuff in your hand/basket, and even though you want it, it's just not worth your time any more. ... Maybe another day.

Gah! If only it was the PS3 version.
I played the game already. was happily satisfied with it. Reminded me of 007 Everything or Nothing for the OG Xbox

[quote name='cancerman1120']This just dropped again from $6.99...lets hope this is a trend..only one left it says though

:360:James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace

$4.99- Like New
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

I thought this was a completely underrated game. The single player is fun and the MP still has a small community and modes like golden gun are a blast. For $5 you cannot go wrong.[/QUOTE]

If I played blood stone and liked it, will I like this? Is the campaign just as short?

[quote name='Cysquatch']If I played blood stone and liked it, will I like this? Is the campaign just as short?[/QUOTE]
It plays more Call of Duty if anything (since this runs on the CoD4: Modern Warfare engine). Though the campaign itself is about like 5 hours if I remember when I last played it.

[quote name='Cysquatch']If I played blood stone and liked it, will I like this? Is the campaign just as short?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']It plays more Call of Duty if anything (since this runs on the CoD4: Modern Warfare engine). Though the campaign itself is about like 5 hours if I remember when I last played it.[/QUOTE]

I have not played Bloodstone yet but Solace has an interesting 1st person to 3rd person cover system that changes up the gameplay. I liked it. In MP it definitely changes the way you play the game.

[quote name='bardockkun']It plays more Call of Duty if anything (since this runs on the CoD4: Modern Warfare engine). Though the campaign itself is about like 5 hours if I remember when I last played it.[/QUOTE]

I think he was referring to Quantum of Solace. I liked QoS. I played it and thought it was a good 3rd person shooter. If BS runs on the COD 4 MW engine, then I'd imagine BS to have a much better controls than QoS.

QoS is old and the controls will fell outdated but for $5 I don't think you can go wrong

Both games are not very long. Blood Stone is a little more refined overall in the control department, but Quantum of Solace is thankfully lacking any pain-in-the-ass driving sections. So take that for what you will.

[quote name='iRandom']I think he was referring to Quantum of Solace. I liked QoS. I played it and thought it was a good 3rd person shooter. If BS runs on the COD 4 MW engine, then I'd imagine BS to have a much better controls than QoS.

QoS is old and the controls will fell outdated but for $5 I don't think you can go wrong[/QUOTE]
QoS did run on the old CoD4 engine. So I was referring to that not Bloodstone. It was developed like the following months after Modern Warfare had come out. Plus the only time it went to 3rd person was when you were leaning against a wall for cover. Otherwise it's a standard FPS affair.

[quote name='iRandom']"Ohh..I didn't know I couldn't do that officer"
Then my bad
[/QUOTE]
Next time don't drag race a police officer. Now move it, MOVE IT!

[quote name='cancerman1120']I have not played Bloodstone yet but Solace has an interesting 1st person to 3rd person cover system that changes up the gameplay. I liked it. In MP it definitely changes the way you play the game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iRandom']I think he was referring to Quantum of Solace. I liked QoS. I played it and thought it was a good 3rd person shooter. If BS runs on the COD 4 MW engine, then I'd imagine BS to have a much better controls than QoS.

QoS is old and the controls will fell outdated but for $5 I don't think you can go wrong[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jupiterjones']Both games are not very long. Blood Stone is a little more refined overall in the control department, but Quantum of Solace is thankfully lacking any pain-in-the-ass driving sections. So take that for what you will.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bardockkun']QoS did run on the old CoD4 engine. So I was referring to that not Bloodstone. It was developed like the following months after Modern Warfare had come out. Plus the only time it went to 3rd person was when you were leaning against a wall for cover. Otherwise it's a standard FPS affair.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, decided to buy it. Also, I didn't really like the driving in BS. Especially the ending :drool:

Edit: It went out of stock just as I was going to place my order......

[quote name='omyard']That still makes no sense. Why would you order a game that you'd want to play, but because you had to download a patch decide that you not only didn't want to wait, but you'd be better off not playing it at all. If it was going to take an abnormally long time do download then couldn't you just download the patch while you're eating, cleaning, working, sleeping, etc...

In the time it takes to drive to Best Buy, trade it in and drive home you probably could've downloaded the patch.

Oh, and btw, you don't need to download patches. Just hit the "O" key and it cancels the download and put you right into the game like normal. You probably can't do online, but at least you get to play the game until you're able to have the time to download the patch.[/QUOTE]
My one buddy who I lent the game to before I tried playing through it had zero issues with the patches, but that's cuz he's not online with his PS3 at this point.;)

As for downloading the stupid patch while I'm eating/sleeping/etc, I HATE leaving the PS3 on unless I plan on actively playing it.

I'll probably just do like you said and hit circle to skip downloading the patch and just play through it without patching it. It's probably just a patch for the multiplayer, which I don't plan on playing at all anyway.:razz:
[quote name='mattcube64']Nah, I get it.

It's no different than when you run into a store to grab something real quick, but then you find yourself waiting in line at the register. After a couple minutes, you look at the stuff in your hand/basket, and even though you want it, it's just not worth your time any more. ... Maybe another day.[/QUOTE]
:applause:Exactly. It's like when Sony releases a firmware update. It's usually around 10-11pm EST in the US when it goes live, which is right when I'm trying to get on to just play a game.

I've actually just cancelled out of the update and shut my PS3 down rather than wait till their silly updates download and install.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iRandom']Bought 2 copies! Thanks
Now let's hope it comes with the DLC code intact[/QUOTE]

there isn't a DLC code.

I've got an Augmented and a Standard, neither come with a code Broseph Trotsky.

Too late. Says already shipping. Ohh wells
Anyway, I doubt the $24 TIV for the game will hold till BF....might as well get it now

[quote name='DudeImGodly']there isn't a DLC code.

I've got an Augmented and a Standard, neither come with a code Broseph Trotsky.[/QUOTE]

My x360 came with the tactical enhancement code inside the game. His very well could.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']there isn't a DLC code.

I've got an Augmented and a Standard, neither come with a code Broseph Trotsky.[/QUOTE]

My PS3 Augmented came with the tactical pack inside from BB. I think maybe this only applies to BB copies? I never got my pre-order code, which was suppose to be the same thing. I know sometimes BB packages their codes inside: Earth Defense Force, I think War for Cybertron did also, and today I picked up White Knight Chronicles II and it was on the wrapper. However, I still have yet to get my pre-order code for Resistance 3. I just started buying my games from BB this year due to all my trade-ins I've been doing so I'm not sure how they usually deliver their codes.

[quote name='barrit']My PS3 Augmented came with the tactical pack inside from BB. I think maybe this only applies to BB copies? I never got my pre-order code, which was suppose to be the same thing. I know sometimes BB packages their codes inside: Earth Defense Force, I think War for Cybertron did also, and today I picked up White Knight Chronicles II and it was on the wrapper. However, I still have yet to get my pre-order code for Resistance 3. I just started buying my games from BB this year due to all my trade-ins I've been doing so I'm not sure how they usually deliver their codes.[/QUOTE]

yeah i got the explosive mission pack, but i meant actual dlc not pre order stuff.

I'm playing quantum of solace and its solid filler if you need a game to be a stop gap for a big game release. The controls are kind of clunky but they are good enough. I got it for 7 cents a while back so I couldn't go wrong for that price lol. bloodstone is a good game to for 13 or less (except for those horrible driving sections). The ending imo shouldn't even count as a ending

[quote name='DudeImGodly']yeah i got the explosive mission pack, but i meant actual dlc not pre order stuff.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm not too familiar with BB procedures with DLC codes. I just wasn't sure if it came with the Augmented version or it was packed inside since it was a pre-order from BB.

My Resistance 3 didn't have any pre-order code inside, and I'm still in the process trying to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back