Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
just picked up Lego Star Wars 3 for the 3DS for $14 like new
Want to start buiding my 3DS collection so i have some games when i get one.

Wow grab that Valkyrie Chronicle before someone else does, one of my personal favorites and one of my first ps3 game purchases. C'mon guys keep posting great ps3 deals!

I just ordered 2 games from wh. 1 of them said estimated delivery nov 17 (wtf) and the other said sep 17. Now the one that was Sep 17 just changed to "we'll notify you via email when we have an estimated delivery date" wtf is going on?

[quote name='Donkey132']I just ordered 2 games from wh. 1 of them said estimated delivery nov 17 (wtf) and the other said sep 17. Now the one that was Sep 17 just changed to "we'll notify you via email when we have an estimated delivery date" wtf is going on?[/QUOTE]

it probably meant it back-ordered. I wouldn't worry about it. I bought KZ3 and 2x HP. At checkout it said est del would be on Sept 13 but then it changed to Nov 10. On sept 12, I got my games.
if you don't receive your games by Sept 17, then I'd contact CS and explain the situation to them

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Is Socom 4 any good? I heard it has an online pass, so I probably wont buy it used if I do.[/QUOTE]

Socom 4 was actually quite good and I never liked any of the other Socom games on ps2/psp, but I also do not remember an online pass for it only the code for the R3 beta.

[quote name='xenozfan2']socom 4 $24 good http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...U53NWQ&qid=1316132279&sr=1-163&condition=used
little big planet 2 $21 like new http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1316132174&sr=1-25&condition=used
grand theft auto complete ps3 $20 acceptable http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I picked up SOCOM 4. I grabbed the very good copy for $24.99 though.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Socom 4 was actually quite good and I never liked any of the other Socom games on ps2/psp, but I also do not remember an online pass for it only the code for the R3 beta.[/QUOTE]The code was for the SOCOM pro. I never jumped into the MP when I had it, so I'm not exactly sure what that gives you

Well I never used when I tried the online for Socom so I guess it really is not even needed. Well at least I learned that it did have a somewhat useful code I guess.

I found this on it:
"This club includes "Pro" custom game queues on launch day and throughout the game's lifespan, and two exclusive weapons (the M-16 and AK-47) within the first 30 days of release. The team at Zipper also promises other forthcoming freebies like exclusive multiplayer maps, co-op additions, and dedicated leaderboards."

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Just cause 2 just dropped to $12[/QUOTE]
I highly recommend this for $12! You'll definitely get $12 worth of playtime (and thats just screwing around)

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Is Socom 4 any good? I heard it has an online pass, so I probably wont buy it used if I do.[/QUOTE]
It's horrible. Is it worse than Confrontation? idk that's like comparing sticking rusty nails up your dickhole or smashing your balls with a brick, take your pick.
And you are correct, there is an online pass.

Bloodstone 007 and Homefront are $12.99. I think i can wait till they drop a couple bit more, especially Homefront which does not have an online code

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did homefront come with an online pass? I bit at the now $1 less price.[/QUOTE]

Yes, someone a page or two back said they have a few codes they're willing to give away.

[quote name='Newl']It's horrible. Is it worse than Confrontation? idk that's like comparing sticking rusty nails up your dickhole or smashing your balls with a brick, take your pick.
And you are correct, there is an online pass.[/QUOTE] I have a question for you, I played a little of the online co-op in SOCOM 4 but I cant remember if I redeemed my code or not. Would I have needed to redeem it for the online co-op as well?

EDIT- just a heads-up, the pro pass can be bought on ebay for~$5

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Did homefront come with an online pass? I bit at the now $1 less price.[/QUOTE]

it has a pass where you can't get pass lvl 5 in mp unless you get it iirc.

Have you tried gamestop? They are $15 new[quote name='chingychink2005']That playstation move controller was up for a good while, you were just late, im sure you can find it again at that price pretty soon since they kinda retail for 25 now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Have you tried gamestop? They are $15 new[/QUOTE]
Thats for the navigation controller. the move controller is $24.99

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, someone a page or two back said they have a few codes they're willing to give away.

I have a question for you, I played a little of the online co-op in SOCOM 4 but I cant remember if I redeemed my code or not. Would I have needed to redeem it for the online co-op as well?

EDIT- just a heads-up, the pro pass can be bought on ebay for~$5[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the pro passes laying around for Socom 4 if anyone needs them send me a pm and I'll shoot one over to ya.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I wont get a ps move untill sorcorey comes out[/QUOTE]

You should start buying some accessories now since everything is hella cheap at GS, that way you're not buying everything at once.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You should start buying some accessories now since everything is hella cheap at GS, that way you're not buying everything at once.[/QUOTE]

While that true im thinking the move acessories will be just as cheap by the time sorcorey is finally released (im willing to take that gamble)

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the pro passes laying around for Socom 4 if anyone needs them send me a pm and I'll shoot one over to ya.[/QUOTE]

I just check my download history and I guess I never redeemed my SOCOM pro code, I'd gladly take one from you. I'll send you a pm also.

[quote name='gotdott']Yea a lot of games went up or down a couple of dollars.

Homefront is down to $12.99 now so I decided to bite even though I was having trouble deciding between that and RF:A from the gamefly sale
[/QUOTE]

Is it bad that I get upset over $1 when I bought this game last night for $13.99....should have know there would be a drop when it said there were 940 copies left...oh well. :lol:

[quote name='cancerman1120']Is it bad that I get upset over $1 when I bought this game last night for $13.99....should have know there would be a drop when it said there were 940 copies left...oh well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Even though you attacked me for a post to someone else I will aid you anyway...

All you have to do is email amazon and they will correct it for you.

:roll:

[quote name='iRandom']I really hate it when games limit you to a certain lvl if you don't have some sort of pass...I mean wtf?![/QUOTE]

I agree I am tired of getting a game and the good features are then pay as you go. It is a disurbing trend.

[quote name='JungleRot']Even though you attacked me for a post to someone else I will aid you anyway...

All you have to do is email amazon and they will correct it for you.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

See you go and do something nice and make me feel all guilty for that...now I have to say thank you and I am sorry all in the same post. This is why the internet reminds me of High School. So thanks for the advice even though I was being pissy towards you. :cool:

I'm going to lob out there that Amazon's getting a little bit loose with their "Like New" designation. I regularly see games now with visible box damage that they're selling for Like New.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Is it bad that I get upset over $1 when I bought this game last night for $13.99....should have know there would be a drop when it said there were 940 copies left...oh well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining. They gave me free overnight shipping :lol:

[quote name='mcthatch']I'm going to lob out there that Amazon's getting a little bit loose with their "Like New" designation. I regularly see games now with visible box damage that they're selling for Like New.[/QUOTE]

Yea, my Crysis 2 (eco-case) came with a little tear/puncture on the back of the case.

[quote name='mcthatch']I'm going to lob out there that Amazon's getting a little bit loose with their "Like New" designation. I regularly see games now with visible box damage that they're selling for Like New.[/QUOTE]
I've never had this problem...

Might pick up Just Cause 2 brand new. $16 is an excellent price for all the content you get with it. I dont know If I'l have time to play it though with Gears coming out Tuesday and still playing the crap out of Deus Ex.

I got a ds game that has a whole in the back of the artwork. When I complained about it being like new they offered for me to return the item if I didn't like it. Was a bit disappointed because I was keeping the game either way just wanted them to offer a couple bucks for it being not like new.

Their condition ratings are BS.

I ordered some bluray discs a few weeks back in "Like New". One was the "Human Planet" set, and it's a fold out case in a cardboard sleeve. The printed layer of the sleev was torn away on the entire back of the box revealing the unfinished paper.

I was going to complain, but I looked it up, and realized that it was within the description posted on their site for the Like New / Good / Poor, etc. condition ratings and figured I wouldn't get anywhere with them.

[quote name='cancerman1120']See you go and do something nice and make me feel all guilty for that...now I have to say thank you and I am sorry all in the same post. This is why the internet reminds me of High School. So thanks for the advice even though I was being pissy towards you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

LOL all is good and I think we can move on.

That means I'm sorry too. ;)

Now I wait for the posts making fun of us.

I've never bought or even visited the Amazon Warehouse before.

From reading old posts in this thread, it seems you guys can see the quantity in stock of particular items. Can you only check the stock for certain items? Cuz I'm looking at some games and I can't tell where it shows how many the warehouse has in stock. I looked on the Product Information page, and I clicked through to the Seller Information page which lists Amazon Warehouse as the seller. I don't see quantity anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like no one utilizes the wiki. Oh well, i'll leave it anyway

To above poster: add a game to your cart. Go to your cart and update it to "999" quantity. It will edit it and show you how many available (unless they have over 999)

Wiki doesn't really help anyone accept new people.
Most of us have this thread as a sub we see it light up and come in,
and automatically go to the last page.

The wiki is nice when I'm checking on my phone. There is no last page button so when I go into a topic I have to enter that page number and it is more time consuming. So in that case it would just be easier to open it and look at the wiki, but it isn't a huge deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back