Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you viewing the mobile site? On my phone, there is a circle in a box to the right of the thread if there are new posts. Figured the mobile site is the same for everyone?[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']The wiki is nice when I'm checking on my phone. There is no last page button so when I go into a topic I have to enter that page number and it is more time consuming. So in that case it would just be easier to open it and look at the wiki, but it isn't a huge deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Are you viewing the mobile site? On my phone, there is a circle in a box to the right of the thread if there are new posts. Figured the mobile site is the same for everyone?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I press the circle too

[quote name='shadowkast']Are you viewing the mobile site? On my phone, there is a circle in a box to the right of the thread if there are new posts. Figured the mobile site is the same for everyone?[/QUOTE]

I use the mobile version always when viewing the site. Either on my iPhone, iPad or laptop. I just like how simple and easy it is...

And yes the circle is there too!

Alpha Protocol is $8.49

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016GC9D8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Anyone played this? Is it worth that?

Just a quick note because someone mentioned a similar problem a few pages back.
I got my little box of 6 games to go with my new PS3 ( $187 AWD, perfect in every way).
Anyhoo, the shrink wrap on the in Famous 2 (AWD) game was torn open and the disc was missing!
Amazon made it right immediately, but they have someone or someones with sticky fingers at the "Warehouse".

[quote name='WV Matsui']Alpha Protocol is $8.49

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016GC9D8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Anyone played this? Is it worth that?[/QUOTE]

It's worth it at that price. The game is good with a decent story behind it. The controls are a little on the clunky side but it does have different endings based on your decisions. Also, there are 3 fine ladies you get to romance with. It's a little bit like a Deus Ex game.
Overall, a good game.

[quote name='tmly']If I'm not mistaken, a newer version is being released as dlc for $15. Shows how greedy EA is for releasing this on disc and charging $50 initially.[/QUOTE]

Its getting released on XBLA and PSN. It's going to cost $15 and all they're basically doing is updating rosters.

7.20 ps3

http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Protocol-Playstation-3/dp/B0016GC9D8/ref=pd_sim_vg4

ir
ir

I love this game. Its like an archer simulator.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I love this game. Its like an archer simulator.[/QUOTE]

LOL... that's all I need to hear. I jumped on it. Love me some Archer.

[quote name='mortalgroove']Just a quick note because someone mentioned a similar problem a few pages back.
I got my little box of 6 games to go with my new PS3 ( $187 AWD, perfect in every way).
Anyhoo, the shrink wrap on the in Famous 2 (AWD) game was torn open and the disc was missing!
Amazon made it right immediately, but they have someone or someones with sticky fingers at the "Warehouse".[/QUOTE]

Just to reiterate, this has happened to me once also. I ordered 10 copies of NBA live once and 1 of them was missing the disc. Again Amazon made it right ASAP.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I love this game. Its like an archer simulator.[/QUOTE]

Thats the best description of this game I've ever heard.

[quote name='CaseX']Only for the PS3.

I was checking out this game for the 360 yesterday. Warehouse is selling it for $11.99. Then I checked Amazon's main site and it's selling brand new for $11.49. So I bought it new. (Those are still the current price, fyi.)[/QUOTE]

It was down to $7.20 earlier today for ps3 and at the price the poster listed for xbox. :)

[quote name='JungleRot']LOL all is good and I think we can move on.

That means I'm sorry too. ;)

Now I wait for the posts making fun of us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is all good...you know bygones and all that :)

Surprisingly no one called us a bunch of girls:grouphug:

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah it is all good...you know bygones and all that :)

Surprisingly no one called us a bunch of girls:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Right on and thanks.

Had a good laugh at the huggers :)

[quote name='VVaffle']Wow, just saw that Amazon had a few copies of the GoW 3 LE for only $48. They were swiped before I could see just how many they had, but my guess is it's the same "fell off the shipping cart" thing we've been seeing lately.

:360: Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to some 3ds' at launch, nice pick up if u could get one.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have yet to see archer sadly :([/QUOTE]

If you've seen Frisky Dingo on Adult Swim, then you've seen Archer, as it has just about the same type of humor and is made by the same person if I remember correctly.

More Nintendo 3ds up for $126 like new.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I090AG/ref=sr_1_4_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1316201685&sr=8-4&condition=used

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have yet to see archer sadly :([/QUOTE]

jesus christ man go to season 1 and 2 ASAP and watch them so you can be ready for Season 3. That show is way better than frisky dingo.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']jesus christ man go to season 1 and 2 ASAP and watch them so you can be ready for Season 3. That show is way better than frisky dingo.[/QUOTE]

THE PIRATE BAY. Use it

[quote name='Royal High Knight']jesus christ man go to season 1 and 2 ASAP and watch them so you can be ready for Season 3. That show is way better than frisky dingo.[/QUOTE]

Um... ever heard of NETFLIX?

... piracy ... ahem ... take it elsewhere.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']THE PIRATE BAY. Use it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='raiser']Um... ever heard of NETFLIX?

... piracy ... ahem ... take it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

I think you quoted the wrong person.

I would definitely watch Archer, if we hadn't switched to a much lower tier cable lineup from Comcast, which no longer includes FX as one of the channels.

Only channel(s) I miss now that we switched to this lineup are Nickelodeon, SciFi and maybe the Game Show Network. Oh and Headline News(Robin Meade:drool:).

[quote name='JungleRot']Right on and thanks.

Had a good laugh at the huggers :)[/QUOTE]

Aw you guys are so soft. You guys should play some gears or uncharted to toughen yourselves up lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']I have yet to see archer sadly :([/QUOTE]A new episode just happened to have aired last night. Jon Benjamin is the shit. If you've ever seen Home Movies on Adult Swim, it's Coach McGuirk playing a spy.

But more on topic, I had no idea that's what Alpha Protocol was like, I'll have to pick up a copy myself.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you've seen Frisky Dingo on Adult Swim, then you've seen Archer, as it has just about the same type of humor and is made by the same person if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

No. Archer is way better.

[quote name='Buuhan1']No. Archer is way better.[/QUOTE]

archer is better but they both have great humor. fuck I forgot about season 3 starting yesterday. i guess im use that free $5 video credit I got last month to watch the episode.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']archer is better but they both have great humor. fuck I forgot about season 3 starting yesterday. i guess im use that free $5 video credit I got last month to watch the episode.[/QUOTE]Season 3 starts next year. This is a continuation of Season 2 I believe, as it was listed S02E14.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Season 3 starts next year. This is a continuation of Season 2 I believe, as it was listed S02E14.[/QUOTE]

i dont give a fuck... nah jk but a new episode is a new episode. (Spoilers) It would of been funny if his russian wife lived at the end of season 2 part 1.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Aw you guys are so soft. You guys should play some gears or uncharted to toughen yourselves up lol[/QUOTE]

Nice.. Now I feel like the guy in catherine carrying around a pillow and wearing pink underwear... :lol: not lol.

images

[quote name='royal high knight']i dont give a fuck... Nah jk but a new episode is a new episode. (spoilers) it would of been funny if his russian wife lived at the end of season 2 part 1.[/quote]

nooooo dont spoil it ! Na na na na na not listening

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back