Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcthatch']You do realize we're making fun of you, right?[/QUOTE]

You do realize a joke is only funny if you don't point out the obvious, right?

[quote name='Mizzou75']typing from smartphone affects reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

Everyone started to make fun because I wrote gears of waf from a smartphone.also, someone thought that I was being a asshat because I said I would sell the dlc code on Ebay. so some use
rs considered themselves very bright for making fun of someone that supposedly was not aware of the joke.

Did I miss something? I mean, can we focus on the Amazon deals instead of making fun of a retarded clueless user?

it is not couch co-op. yeah brink was a joke. i almost got it on amazon with $20 giftcard, but instead i went la noire. that was bad too tho, but not near as bad! easy plat/100%

yeah the hype, this game you can run all over, so much movement, it's like parkour! oh god it was bad!

[quote name='Davivascaino']Everyone started to make fun because I wrote gears of waf from a smartphone.also, someone thought that I was being a asshat because I said I would sell the dlc code on Ebay. so some use
rs considered themselves very bright for making fun of someone that supposedly was not aware of the joke.

Did I miss something? I mean, can we focus on the Amazon deals instead of making fun of a retarded clueless user?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='Velo214']dark of the moon is horrible. keep playing war for cybertron. that is all.
they had a good thing and messed it up somehow.[/QUOTE]

Much like Batman AA for the batman games, Transformers WFC is the only good Transformers game to date...imo

[quote name='rey6eric']How does this game compare to T:WFC?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, if it's at a Redbox near you get it from there. Got 1000/1000 in little over a day. Picked it up 3 PM one day, returned it 8 PM the next. Very short game. Plays pretty similar to WFC.

[quote name='Velo214']yeah got plat in lil over a day. get wfc, the mp is epic.[/QUOTE]

i totally agree. i didn't get enough MP out of T:WFC because of my backlog. the online communitiy is pretty dead now though unfortunately. T:WFC 2 is coming out next year though. hopefully they learned their lesson not to rush this one.

[quote name='SporkWielder']My Pilotwings Resort came in yesterday. Looked great, and even had an unused Club Nintendo code. I played around with it for a bit, but I don't think it's my cup of tea. Fortunately, I locked in a $20 TIV with Amazon today, so I'm quite happy with the result.[/QUOTE]

I locked it in at $20 after reading your post. Just cancelled it because the TIV is $23 now. Not much, but I'll take $3 more since I didn't send it out yet. :applause:

[quote name='vishank']Wow there are 854 copies of Brink available for that price! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Thanks ! Was about to buy a couple new ones at 9.99, your comment point me to the fact I could get a better price here.

[quote name='RobairRobair']so, wait, i could pick up three copies of brink from amazon for 30 total, and then flip them at walmart for 90 total?[/QUOTE]

When did Walmart start taking trade- oh you mean no receipt returns.

[quote name='RobairRobair']so, wait, i could pick up three copies of brink from amazon for 30 total, and then flip them at walmart for 90 total?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure discussing this will you get the ban hammer.

The Hell are you talking about? Both systems copies are sub $5 :lol: So yes to answer your question you CAN make a $15 loss flipping to Wally World.

images

EDIT: NEWB FAIL

What you are talking about is "return fraud" not flipping. I hope you eat shit and die!

[quote name='skiizim']What you are talking about is "return fraud" not flipping. I hope you eat shit and die![/QUOTE]

Meh. I'm a college student who needs to buy groceries. Didn't realize everyone was so sensitive about it.

[quote name='RobairRobair']Meh. I'm a college student who needs to buy groceries. Didn't realize everyone was so sensitive about it.[/QUOTE]
images

[quote name='RobairRobair']Meh. I'm a college student who needs to buy groceries. Didn't realize everyone was so sensitive about it.[/QUOTE]

excuses :roll:

No that's cool.

Return fraud not so cool.

I am amazed there are still Walmarts that accept "returns" without receipts. :roll:

cmon son, you knew it was fraud, dont expect high fives, I suppose :)

how do you know when a good price drops for the warehouse? will it appear on that front page link or must you stalk the page of a game you want?

Pretty sure it your in college your suppose to live off of top ramen.
It's Ike an unwritten law.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Pretty sure it your in college your suppose to live off of top ramen.
It's Ike an unwritten law.[/QUOTE]

man, i used to love that stuff. now all it does is give me runny poop.

[quote name='DesertLeo']
walmart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

All kidding aside, I do some some delicious-ass women at walmart. Ghetto fabulous or not, curves and legs to kill are not hard to find on any visit.

[quote name='edson13']All kidding aside, I do some some delicious-ass women at walmart. Ghetto fabulous or not, curves and legs to kill are not hard to find on any visit.[/QUOTE]

t1.jpg

:whistle2:#[quote name='DesertLeo']
walmart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm from a town where people dress up to go to Walmart, seriously... I have a cousin who would refuse to get out of the car at Walmart because he was not dressed "properly" and didn't want to be seen... BY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART! The world is going to shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back