Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rozz']I'm trying to figure out exactly what would prompt Amazon to flag these accounts. Right now I'm leaning towards it being because of the penny games, but I'm also wondering if there are other factors.

Did you order any penny games?[/QUOTE]

Amazon said my account behavior is consistent with more than personal use. Purchasing 2 or 3 copies is understandable since you can buy them as a gift or play online with friends. I have done this last year and no emails were sent to me. But my penny games are over 5. That's probably why I got flagged.

[quote name='tepro']You received the email? Including the glitch, I had bought 200-300 games this year. Might be flagged due to games from glitch[/QUOTE]

I received emails regarding the penny games I ordered which again were all cancelled.
No emails regarding suspicious activity and whatnot

[quote name='Velo214']NFS HP! $22 like new. im still gonna wait on it tho![/QUOTE]

It was on sale at gamefly sometime last week for $9.99.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Don't worry, same thing is happening to me.[/QUOTE]

i picked up a 250gb like new from amazon a couple of days ago, but they're not shipping it for another couple of weeks. i'm going to try to get this bundle instead, cancel the 250 and just buy the hdd. keeping my fingers crossed.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']My games I ordered three days ago from AW have yet to ship. Yet my KZ3 from GF has shipped and I ordered it 2 days ago.. :([/QUOTE]
You don't have Amazon Prime either, do you? :cry: Like I've said before, it seems like they take their good natured time unless you pay for shipping.:whistle2:#

Not anymore. I had their 1 year trial but it ran out in August and I can't be fucked to pay for it considering I hardly order things now a days anyway.. Only reason I got in on some games was because of me getting a prepaid Visa from Best Buy from trading in. Other than that, I usually don't order.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's where I'm at right now as well. I used to buy a ton from Amazon and now I'm down to maybe one item every couple of months or so.[/QUOTE]
I buy bandaids, Neosporin, and maybe a couple comic trade paperbacks here and there.

[quote name='sadboy']I buy bandaids, Neosporin, and maybe a couple comic trade paperbacks here and there.[/QUOTE]

Here, Here. I started using Prime just over a year ago and intended on cancelling but after a week (yes, 7 days), I was absolutely hooked and think it's one of the best concepts (personally speaking) I have ever come across.

fuck sticker residue from gamestop stickers underneath amazon stickers. Those damn things ruined the case of my Star Wars Force Unleashed copy. :/ How do you guys get them looking nice again?

[quote name='sadboy']The Force? Or maybe some Goo Gone.[/QUOTE]
Where do you guys recommend buying cheap bottles of Goo Gone from? Because my Jedi mind control telling it to clean itself is failing, and my force push resulted in my hand getting cut. :lol:

Wow, got my first sealed game today. It was xbox Lego star wars 3: the clone wars. Prolly was a flip from when Toysrus first reduced it to $20 and it was buy 1 get 50% off, and posted on slickdeals where people were flipping as amazon was still giving over 20 in trade in value.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Here, Here. I started using Prime just over a year ago and intended on cancelling but after a week (yes, 7 days), I was absolutely hooked and think it's one of the best concepts (personally speaking) I have ever come across.[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong. If I were buying large amounts of items from them I'd buy in in a heartbeat, but unless I'm buying something like a TV n the shipping alone is gonna set me back $80 the free shipping is just fine for me.

But they do tend to treat people who use it like third class customers. Even GS and BB ship quicker than Amazon with free shipping and that's sad.

Made a run to the lq to continue my not so sober driving on RAGE(which is awesome by the way)ive been thinking about renewing by prime all day but my wife suggested i just use hers but isnt there something against that?

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']Made a run to the lq to continue my not so sober driving on RAGE(which is awesome by the way)ive been thinking about renewing by prime all day but my wife suggested i just use hers but isnt there something against that?[/QUOTE]

Nope. So long as you have the same address (which I assume you do), your wife can add you to her Prime as a guest/family member. She has to go to her account and click on "Manage Prime Membership" and there should be an option to add family members.

How does shared Prime work for the video viewing? Can each account stream all the streamable content? Or only the master account? Same question applies to streaming over a box device.

[quote name='kodave']How does shared Prime work for the video viewing? Can each account stream all the streamable content? Or only the master account? Same question applies to streaming over a box device.[/QUOTE]

Only the master account can stream for free.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is rage worth 36$ ? I've seen it pop up a few times in the warehouse and it looks interesting[/QUOTE]

IMO, yes.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is rage worth 36$ ? I've seen it pop up a few times in the warehouse and it looks interesting[/QUOTE]

Yes it's worth it. To me at least. The wingstick is my favorite weapon but I've only done the first race so I'm not that far....

I like it alot, and graphics wise its the best looking game ive seen on 360 yet. (I heard you should install the discs so the textures load quicker....I guess it helped because its gorgeous but man it took a good 30 minutes to install the 3 discs.)

[quote name='Cysquatch']Yes it's worth it. To me at least. The wingstick is my favorite weapon but I've only done the first race so I'm not that far....[/QUOTE]

Got further than me, I didn't get to start the game until late so I only completed the first mission and did a little wingstick training.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't get me wrong. If I were buying large amounts of items from them I'd buy in in a heartbeat, but unless I'm buying something like a TV n the shipping alone is gonna set me back $80 the free shipping is just fine for me.

But they do tend to treat people who use it like third class customers. Even GS and BB ship quicker than Amazon with free shipping and that's sad.[/QUOTE]

I think it depends where you live. When I didn't have Prime I always got my items on time and far faster than BB. I ordered something from BB a few weeks ago and took about 3 weeks to get it. Now that I have Prime most of my items are shipped via Ontrac an get my items no later than 12pm.

Figured I'd chime in as well. Its a fantastic game IMHO. I am really enjoying it, though its hard to pull myself away from Gears 3.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks for your thoughts on rage guys ! I gotta get the ps3 version though as I only have a 4 gig hd for the 360[/QUOTE]
Oh man, we need to find you a bigger HDD.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks for your thoughts on rage guys ! I gotta get the ps3 version though as I only have a 4 gig hd for the 360[/QUOTE]

I only have about 5 gigs left out of the 20 gigs on my old fat 360 I've had since 2007 (Constantly deleting stuff). That's the reason I went with the ps3 version....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back