Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trance Addix']Ah my bad. Seems Amazon thinks you might be reselling lol. Nonetheless, shouldn't be an issue for anyone who is truly a student if worst comes to worst.[/QUOTE]
Reselling seems like something a smart student will do considering the majority of us are strapped for cash.

[quote name='exaznkid']Reselling seems like something a smart student will do considering the majority of us are strapped for cash.[/QUOTE]

Of course, but a smart student will also try to avoid getting caught for breaking Amazon's TOS. For the most part, Amazon is very lenient with their enforcement of rules -- but everything has its limits.

[quote name='foreinter']Just off the topic, I got an email from Amazon saying I used my Amazon Student Prime account for more than personal use and required me to submit documents like tuition bill, class schedule, or student ID. I actually purchased a decent amount of games from Warehouse recently including those penny games. Just gave a head-ups. Not sure if anyone else received the same email.[/QUOTE]

I got the same e-mail. I graduated last December so I can't prove I'm a student, I guess no more benefits.

Asking for student credentials seems strange. It's like they're saying you violated our terms of service but if you can prove your an active student we'll let it slide.

Infamous 2 is back to 28.99.

Just ordered it, should be done with the first by the time it arrives. Having some trouble with a $5 off Kindle special offer code, but once it's applied it should come out to under $26 after tax!

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Not AWD, but third party Amazon sellers have the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts + Viva Pinata for $10. Both are PH.

Also, current BB TIV for Banjo is $6 + whichever promo you use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VBK1E0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1MTWPM0YG7Y67JMR7N2P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. Really tempted to try those games out. Anyone know if they're worth it and could shed some more light on what viva pinata is really like?

Also, would any of those games be too hard for a 5 year old?

[quote name='foreinter']Just off the topic, I got an email from Amazon saying I used my Amazon Student Prime account for more than personal use and required me to submit documents like tuition bill, class schedule, or student ID. I actually purchased a decent amount of games from Warehouse recently including those penny games. Just gave a head-ups. Not sure if anyone else received the same email.[/QUOTE]
I got that same email and i also bought some of the penny games so it might have something to do with that. I do still have my student id even though I'm already done with school and the expiration date is for jan. It's also from a different school than what I signed up for prime with so not sure how this is gonna go. We'll see.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I got the same e-mail. I graduated last December so I can't prove I'm a student, I guess no more benefits.

Asking for student credentials seems strange. It's like they're saying you violated our terms of service but if you can prove your an active student we'll let it slide.[/QUOTE]

Do you all order just video games? [business majors!] I think I order as many chemistry and semiconductor books as video games, and didn't get an email.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Not AWD, but third party Amazon sellers have the Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts + Viva Pinata for $10. Both are PH.

Also, current BB TIV for Banjo is $6 + whichever promo you use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VBK1E0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1MTWPM0YG7Y67JMR7N2P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846[/QUOTE]

Got an idea from this!

Banjo Hero, now that would sell. They could make the banjo controller backwards compatible with Rock Band.

:D Make it happen ActiVision

I got the same email. Seem like their way of punishing us students for being involved in the penny glitch, they did send me alot of them. That suck if regular and student Prime get flagged if we bought too many of the same games from them.

ordered a 250gb 360 slim yesterday for $175 with prime, they say it won't ship until the 18th. what kind of horse manure is that? :evil:

I've ordered multiple copies of games from my free student prime account and I haven't received such email. I also got in on the penny deals which I don't think have anything to do with it. I'm sure as long as your not showing signs of reselling (aka flipping) you should be fine.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Hmm.. Really tempted to try those games out. Anyone know if they're worth it and could shed some more light on what viva pinata is really like?

Also, would any of those games be too hard for a 5 year old?[/QUOTE]

Banjo is good for a 5 year old. Viva Pinata might be a little too off for a 5 year old.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I got the same e-mail. I graduated last December so I can't prove I'm a student, I guess no more benefits.

Asking for student credentials seems strange. It's like they're saying you violated our terms of service but if you can prove your an active student we'll let it slide.[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't they charge your card for the period you used their membership if you don't provide the requested document?

[quote name='mrman1980']Wouldn't they charge your card for the period you used their membership if you don't provide the requested document?[/QUOTE]

They definitely would not charge a card for the portion of the membership already used, The membership would probably just be canceled.

I Partook in the penny deals as well (got 6 games out of it), but didn't get an email from Amazon. Then again I've made over 30 some Amazon Prime orders this year alone so I guess all can be swept under the rug for me or something.

Hmm...no email about prime. I do order other stuff besides games though (actual school textbooks being most recent) so I guess that's why.

Why not just show them your old student ID if that's all they're looking for? Assuming it doesn't show any "valid until" dates on it. I know plenty of people who use old student IDs without dates on it for student movie ticket prices, etc.

They're not going to contact your school and if they do, your school probably can't even confirm you're enrolled because of privacy laws.

If at least 5 of you get the boot from Amazon prime student, you could always split a regular amazon prime account 5 ways. Of course this would require you to be "family members"...

But you guys are all bros right? =D

Also if it makes any difference, just a month ago or so I started paying for Prime after my Student expired so now I just pay $39 for it.

[quote name='antlp89']If at least 5 of you get the boot from Amazon prime student, you could always split a regular amazon prime account 5 ways. Of course this would require you to be "family members"...

But you guys are all bros right? =D[/QUOTE]

That's almost like anon getting your credit card information, dude. However decent people seem to appear online, anonymity is still dangerous. :whistle2:#

The same thing happened to me last year. I used my .edu e-mail address for five months or so, but they found out that I had graduated and canceled my Prime. I've had that happen twice, since I've graduated from two different colleges; the first time, they billed me for Prime afterwards, then rescinded the charge.

[quote name='Blade']That's almost like anon getting your credit card information, dude. However decent people seem to appear online, anonymity is still dangerous. :whistle2:#

The same thing happened to me last year. I used my .edu e-mail address for five months or so, but they found out that I had graduated and canceled my Prime. I've had that happen twice, since I've graduated from two different colleges; the first time, they billed me for Prime afterwards, then rescinded the charge.[/QUOTE]

this! I have heard this last year from 3 other people

lol i graduated from this college last semester so... i hope they dont "call" and ask for me if i was in the list of graduates anytime soon

[quote name='Blade']That's almost like anon getting your credit card information, dude. However decent people seem to appear online, anonymity is still dangerous. :whistle2:#

[/QUOTE]
You're not referring to the family members part are you? With that you each have your own account. Only thing you know of the other persons account is their email address

[quote name='shadowkast']You're not referring to the family members part are you? With that you each have your own account. Only thing you know of the other persons account is their email address[/QUOTE]

Yeah nothing dangerous about doing that...you have one person who is the main account holder and enters in the email addresses. That's it.

so the other guy doesn't see what you are ordering or what your address is or what your card info is...huh?

I guess next they will ask of proof for that ;)

[quote name='bardockkun']I Partook in the penny deals as well (got 6 games out of it), but didn't get an email from Amazon. Then again I've made over 30 some Amazon Prime orders this year alone so I guess all can be swept under the rug for me or something.[/QUOTE]

All my penny games were cancelled and I've bought close to 300 games just in the last 2 months alone; I don't think it's the latter

[quote name='bardockkun']I Partook in the penny deals as well (got 6 games out of it), but didn't get an email from Amazon. Then again I've made over 30 some Amazon Prime orders this year alone so I guess all can be swept under the rug for me or something.[/QUOTE]

I recently ordered a ton of cheap NDS used games for the BB trade in 4 for bonus $20. Then got screwed twice, one with BB ending the promo early on the 5th (even though I went on the 5th) and then with Amazon sending me an e-mail to provide proof that I am still currently a student (even though I am paying the student price on that one $39). I just scanned an old student ID and edited an expiration date on it, hopefully that works otherwise I have a backup account with free prime already on it.

[quote name='Phoeniix']I recently ordered a ton of cheap NDS used games for the BB trade in 4 for bonus $20. Then got screwed twice, one with BB ending the promo early on the 5th (even though I went on the 5th) and then with Amazon sending me an e-mail to provide proof that I am still currently a student (even though I am paying the student price on that one $39). I just scanned an old student ID and edited an expiration date on it, hopefully that works otherwise I have a backup account with free prime already on it.[/QUOTE]

TL;DR: Fraud

So no one actually reads the ToS?

Ugh, my Prime shipping is ending tomorrow, from getting all 12 months possible with Amazon Mom. I'll be reupping on the 15th probably, because having Prime is incredible.

I did send them a message a couple weeks back saying that while Amazon Mom is really great, another step they could take to make it better would be to offer Prime at a reduced rate when the Mom Prime sub ends. It's great that they realize that diapers and baby stuff is expensive and that free shipping is nice on it, but it's not like it stops being expensive after the one year is up.
Maybe there will be a change later on down the line to the program and someone else can benefit from it. I really don't want to pay full price for Prime, but I don't have too many options to split with people or family. I am going to start school in a couple months when I get out of the military, so I will be sure to sign up for Student I guess.

[quote name='kube00']Anyone seen a deal on a 360 for less then $150?[/QUOTE]

There have been some like new 4 GB Slims pop up a few times for $149.

I haven't bought a console from the warehouse but others gave reported getting brand new consoles with only damaged boxes.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']TL;DR: Fraud

So no one actually reads the ToS?[/QUOTE]

TLDR but you read it all.. And im not going to lose out on one year of prime just because I graduated a few months ago after already paying $39 for the year from before I graduated. Plus the ToS is vague, it normal use for me.

[quote name='Phoeniix']TLDR but you read it all.. And im not going to lose out on one year of prime just because I graduated a few months ago after already paying $39 for the year from before I graduated. Plus the ToS is vague, it normal use for me.[/QUOTE]
If that's the story, then why not just explain it to them?

[quote name='iRandom']All my penny games were cancelled and I've bought close to 300 games just in the last 2 months alone; I don't think it's the latter[/QUOTE]

You received the email? Including the glitch, I had bought 200-300 games this year. Might be flagged due to games from glitch

dont know how long this will last but
:ds: Zelda Phantom Hourglass is $10.09 New fulfilled by amazon DEAD Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Amazon flags you when you purchase games from them cheaper than what they trade in for? For example, Homefront was selling for $12.99 last week through Warehouse Deals and traded in for $20.25 to Amazon. I'm not sure if this is considered bad practice in Amazon's book.

[quote name='Rozz']Does anyone know if Amazon flags you when you purchase games from them cheaper than what they trade in for? For example, Homefront was selling for $12.99 last week through Warehouse Deals and traded in for $20.25 to Amazon. I'm not sure if this is considered bad practice in Amazon's book.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I locked in the TIV, purchased the game to beat and then traded them back to Amazon. But this is totally understandable since you don't keep certain games after beating them. It's not our fault to do this. If Amazon wants to avoid this, they should check the Trade in value before lowering the price or starting a deal.

[quote name='foreinter']Sometimes I locked in the TIV, purchased the game to beat and then traded them back to Amazon. But this is totally understandable since you don't keep certain games after beating them. It's our fault to do this. If Amazon wants to avoid this, they should check the Trade in value before lowering the price or starting a deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out exactly what would prompt Amazon to flag these accounts. Right now I'm leaning towards it being because of the penny games, but I'm also wondering if there are other factors.

[quote name='Phoeniix']I recently ordered a ton of cheap NDS used games for the BB trade in 4 for bonus $20. [/QUOTE]

Did you order any penny games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back