Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone think that deus ex will be cheaper on black friday? I have some amazon credit I was saving but I don't know if I should get it or not.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Does anyone think that deus ex will be cheaper on black friday? I have some amazon credit I was saving but I don't know if I should get it or not.[/QUOTE]
There is a strong possibility, I would wait if I were you, Deus Ex is likely to be one of those games that drop even lower, but if it doesnt then $27 is still a pretty nice price for Deus Ex and it seems to be set at that price in the AWD so no real loss if you choose to wait.

[quote name='xenozfan2']Does anyone think that deus ex will be cheaper on black friday? I have some amazon credit I was saving but I don't know if I should get it or not.[/QUOTE]

No doubt. That's the only thing keeping me from getting it.

It'll be $15 by BF.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I fuckING LOVE SLY COOPER.
Seriously buy that shit.[/QUOTE]

stop tempting me you MOTHERfuckERS!!

There is about to be a huge backlog in the next few months...don't need to add this or D.E.: HR...

Between the hundreds of great reviews and your ringing endorsement I decided to bite. At $6.67/game it is a great deal and I am always looking for games my nephews can play when they come over since most of what I have is not "for them". :)

Seconded. I bought this at full price back on the PS2 and I loved every second. Also, repurchased it for PS3 because I could. :D

I picked up DE:HR when amazon had it for $35. It's still sealed :(

I wish I had waited seeing as I have to divide my time between Gears, 2k12 and now AC(which is fucking awesome and my GOTY so far).

[quote name='aznhero913']stop tempting me you MOTHERfuckERS!!

There is about to be a huge backlog in the next few months...don't need to add this or D.E.: HR...[/QUOTE]

You need to add DE:HR

[quote name='gotdott']You need to add DE:HR[/QUOTE]

I did very briefly but then realized it will only be sitting in my backlog so decided to flip it.

I keep getting tempted by the low price but keep forcing myself to hold off w/ an unrealistic expectation that the game will be $20 or less on AWD sometime soon.

when did this start going on

i got a used game and asked is this the fixxed verison or the bugged. Rep had no idea .. when i asked if its the BUGGED verison can i return it

They go AT YOUR COST

FU amazon

[quote name='slidecage']when did this start going on

i got a used game and asked is this the fixxed verison or the bugged. Rep had no idea .. when i asked if its the BUGGED verison can i return it

They go AT YOUR COST

FU amazon[/QUOTE]

If it's card fighter's clash DS then I believe the labels are different on the fixed and bugged versions.

in the amazon rep's defense, i would not know what in the world you would be referring to either.
Had you been a little more specific and gave them more information, you probably would have received better service.

[quote name='kill3r7']Got it thanks.[/QUOTE]
:bomb: Hopefully another copy of :ps3:Dark Souls shows up sometime soon for under $40. I've been debating that and since I have the guide now it'd be nice to get the game to go with it.:lol:

Only other game I'm really looking forward to this fall/winter is Uncharted 3, but I may just wait on that and get it once it has at least one price drop.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:bomb: Hopefully another copy of :ps3:Dark Souls shows up sometime soon for under $40. I've been debating that and since I have the guide now it'd be nice to get the game to go with it.:lol:

Only other game I'm really looking forward to this fall/winter is Uncharted 3, but I may just wait on that and get it once it has at least one price drop.[/QUOTE]

Sorry IATCC. I'm sure another one will pop up soon.

[quote name='lito88']they got The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for $26.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...9117499&sr=1-24&seller=&colid=&condition=used[/QUOTE]

thats kinda funny they are selling it for less then i just submitted a trade in for yesterday. i have a trade in of $28 locked in. (i know the games arent purchased by amazon, i just find it kind of funny) still not sure if i want to get rid of it or not, its going to be a long long time before i want to play it again.

also they have super street fighter iv: 3d edition for $18.99 not sure its thats much of a deal or not. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0IVC4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

i snagged a copy of starfox 64 3d yesterday for $23.99 so anyone interested in that may want to keep an eye on it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Are demon souls/dark souls as hard as people make them out to be ?[/QUOTE]

To me the games aren't difficult they just have a steep learning curve. If you have patience in areas and learn from your mistakes it's not very difficult. Most bosses have patterns you can follow to avoid their attacks. The games also don't have any "difficult" achievements/trophies they just have some time consuming ones.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Are demon souls/dark souls as hard as people make them out to be ?[/QUOTE]

Harder than that. Frustrating but addicting.

What makes Demon's Souls challenging is that unlike a lot of games today, your character is extremely vulnerable. Almost any foe can and will destroy you and send you back to the start of the stage if you're not always careful and on your toes. If you have the right tactic to fight the foe and evade the trap you'll usually breeze by. But otherwise the game pulls no punches and a lot of people are used to their protagonist being a near unstoppable auto-healing beast like Master Chief these days.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:bomb: Hopefully another copy of :ps3:Dark Souls shows up sometime soon for under $40. I've been debating that and since I have the guide now it'd be nice to get the game to go with it.:lol:

Only other game I'm really looking forward to this fall/winter is Uncharted 3, but I may just wait on that and get it once it has at least one price drop.[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls is awesome, but if you do get it, I recommend playing through it without using the guide. It's more rewarding trying to figure out everything for yourself.

[quote name='newbslice']So should I be lurking the aw for a ps3 or just wait for bf?[/QUOTE]

Wait for BF, IMO. I'd be willing to bet you'll be able to snag one new for 199.99 or below, if youre willing to get out in the cold.

Also, kill3r7, youre welcome. Woulda grabbed it myself if I had a PS3.;)

[quote name='looploop']What makes Demon's Souls challenging is that unlike a lot of games today, your character is extremely vulnerable. Almost any foe can and will destroy you and send you back to the start of the stage if you're not always careful and on your toes. If you have the right tactic to fight the foe and evade the trap you'll usually breeze by..[/QUOTE]
Sounds like Dead Space 2 hardcore mode...

[quote name='Gears24']Sounds like Dead Space 2 hardcore mode...[/QUOTE]

Lol...DS2 Hardcore is nothing compared to Dark Souls. That said, if you play it defensively and take your time, it's not that hard. It can be frustrating though. IMO Ninja Gaiden 2 is still the toughest retail game on the 360. Dark Souls is still up in that tier with it though.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Lol...DS2 Hardcore is nothing compared to Dark Souls. That said, if you play it defensively and take your time, it's not that hard. It can be frustrating though. IMO Ninja Gaiden 2 is still the toughest retail game on the 360. Dark Souls is still up in that tier with it though.[/QUOTE]

Ninja gaiden was one of the very few games to ever make me quit cause it kicked my ass so badly lol

[quote name='Narsis84']Wait for BF, IMO. I'd be willing to bet you'll be able to snag one new for 199.99 or below, if youre willing to get out in the cold.

Also, kill3r7, youre welcome. Woulda grabbed it myself if I had a PS3.;)[/QUOTE]

It was perfect timing since Hastings cancelled my order for a used Xbox copy (with the 25%off it came out to a bit over $30 w/ shipping). Thx again and I hope you get a copy soon.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ninja gaiden was one of the very few games to ever make me quit cause it kicked my ass so badly lol[/QUOTE]
When I downloaded the demo for Catherine(which is still in my backlog btw) and was playing it I was laughing so hard at my own mistakes while trying to complete a level, not so much at the levels falling apart behind me and killing me for taking too much time trying to figure them out.

With games like Demon's Souls and Cathinerine(and now Dark Souls) you just have to laugh off any perceived difficulty and just play it to have fun and treat it as a learning experience.

[quote name='linuskinrak']Harder than that. Frustrating but addicting.[/QUOTE]

Not at all if you think about it. You're associating difficulty with death because in most games that's the case, but Demon's Souls is rather simple because dying is the way you beat it. You learn as you are defeated, and finally you will win. Anyone can get through it, it doesn't take a 10 year fighting game veteran to do a simple roll dodge. It just requires patience, and it will piss you off, but that's kind of the point. Anyone can beat Demon's Souls with the right attitude, whereas few people on CAG could probably get through Ninja Gaiden on master difficulty even if they wanted to.

I actually just put up a review for the CAG review section for it this morning, the link is in my signature, anyone on the fence should feel free to check it out.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Lol...DS2 Hardcore is nothing compared to Dark Souls. That said, if you play it defensively and take your time, it's not that hard. It can be frustrating though. IMO Ninja Gaiden 2 is still the toughest retail game on the 360. Dark Souls is still up in that tier with it though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still haven't finished NG2. I made it close to the end but have been taking a long vacation from it after getting destroyed by brutally efficient collaboration between centaurs and the goddamn camera.
I didn't have any problems with NG1's camera but NG2's... fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back