Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499']So, good deal on Suikoden II? Yes? No?[/QUOTE]

Well the cheapest one on the Amazon Marketplace is $110, so not a bad deal.

[quote name='kouleefoh']:DBought me Driver Like new for $29.99.. I know it is $30 new @ Target but my trade in credit just rolls in, and I felt like spending. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Very fun game and well worth the price.

Snatched up Black ops for $24 and resistance 3 for $38. Staying true to my weekend shopping spree. =) Rebought 5 games that I traded in. still a long weekend ahead.

hmmm, I just received my copy of CoD WAW which was advertised by amazon warehouse as "like New" for $11.99 but it's a brand new still sealed copy. Score?

[quote name='Unseen77']hmmm, I just received my copy of CoD WAW which was advertised by amazon warehouse as "like New" for $11.99 but it's a brand new still sealed copy. Score?[/QUOTE]
the sticker is on the plastic and not under it? AWD reseals their games (if you didnt know already)

[quote name='Brother Daz']the sticker is on the plastic and not under it? AWD reseals their games (if you didnt know already)[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I thought that might be the case(wasn't sure if they did that or not). The sticker was on the outside of the wrap but I'm not sure if that might mean something or not.

[quote name='Unseen77']Ahh, I thought that might be the case(wasn't sure if they did that or not). The sticker was on the outside of the wrap but I'm not sure if that might mean something or not.[/QUOTE]

Did it have the smell?

[quote name='Unseen77']Ahh, I thought that might be the case(wasn't sure if they did that or not). The sticker was on the outside of the wrap but I'm not sure if that might mean something or not.[/QUOTE]

if the sticker was on the outside of the wrap then it's new.:)

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just snagged Suikoden II this morning for Playstation Like New for $99.99.

Good buy or no? I've been meaning to get this game for a long time now to finish my Suikoden collection.[/QUOTE]
That how much it is at my local game store. Not a bad price, I don't think.

[quote name='Optical']That how much it is at my local game store. Not a bad price, I don't think.[/QUOTE]

Off topic. Where in NE are you?
Bak on top: My acceptable 250gb slim for $180 arrived and was spanking new. A couple small diverts in the box and some awd stickers.

Except that they're all at or above MSRP for the vanilla edition. Besides which, as usual the U.S. received an inferior CE of a game, since DS CE has digital downloads for the extras as opposed to real discs like the UK version.

Thanks for posting the deal nonetheless though.

im shocked amazon is STILL Selling defected copies of

SNK card fighters for the DS ... game has been recalled and replaced since 2007

picked one up used for 3.49 and its the DEFECTED COPY

amazon mostly said too bad they will not honor the price for another copy unless i now want to pay twice as much

[quote name='Kaiser499']So, good deal on Suikoden II? Yes? No?[/QUOTE]

Not even close. Seen it for 50 on ebay. Personally purchased one and two for less than 90. With 1 already on psn, I would be shocked if they never put up 2.

[quote name='terb73']Not even close. Seen it for 50 on ebay. Personally purchased one and two for less than 90. With 1 already on psn, I would be shocked if they never put up 2.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth it. Maybe he paid too much, but he said he needed it to complete his collection. I doubt he would want a psn version since it sounds like he likes having a physical copy. Also, maybe he had tons of Amazon credit to use.

[quote name='shadowkast']Love atv games but have not heard or read one good thing about this game unfortunately[/QUOTE]

It might be worth giving it a shot anyway. Ends up being better than a free rental if you check the TIVs. No brainer if you like those kind of games...

[quote name='esalw822']It might be worth giving it a shot anyway. Ends up being better than a free rental if you check the TIVs. No brainer if you like those kind of games...[/QUOTE]

I agree it is one of those "the value is right" things.;)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I got two copys of naild during the current amazon sale and I have no intention of playing them :)[/QUOTE]

A true CAG :applause: " I bought it because it was to good of a deal to pass up":lol:

received a good ps3 I bought last week, and man total disappointment. It came loose in a beat up box, even though the description didnt say anything about it. It has a couple of scratches on the top too. I thought without original packaging was automatic "acceptable"?

[quote name='theking20']0_o lol whoa so many Dark Souls Collectors edition in the warehouse, why can't the forza 4 limited be there :([/QUOTE]

Have you checked your Wal-mart? Mine still has a few Forza 4 CEs.

[quote name='theking20']0_o lol whoa so many Dark Souls Collectors edition in the warehouse, why can't the forza 4 limited be there :([/QUOTE]

Both of the nearest kmarts to me still have a copy of this left. Is it that rare?

[quote name='Brother Daz']A true CAG :applause: " I bought it because it was to good of a deal to pass up":lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm Sure that those two along with their cousin two worlds that came with them will Absolutly love their new foster home at bestbuy ;)

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Do they ever have PSN cards in the warehouse deals? I'm guessing not.[/QUOTE]

no, dont think amazon itself has ever sold physical psn cards.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm Sure that those two along with their cousin two worlds that came with them will Absolutly love their new foster home at bestbuy ;)[/QUOTE]

HEY! Let's not invite too many Two Worlds to the party...the value might drop before I trade some in on Monday...lol

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Do they ever have PSN cards in the warehouse deals? I'm guessing not.[/QUOTE]

AWD is for used products, so I hope not.

psn cards and xbl points do (but very rarely) surface in AWD due to damaged packaging, etc. I've heard that the codes usually work. In the case they don't there's little risk with the return policy.

[quote name='gospelman']psn cards and xbl points do (but very rarely) surface in AWD due to damaged packaging, etc. I've heard that the codes usually work. In the case they don't there's little risk with the return policy.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back