Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Was getting ready to place a order and my acct showed 0. Lady I just talked to on the phone said it was system wide with gift cards showing $0 and they expected it to be fixed later today.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey guys mabye we will get bonus credit as compensation :)[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. I honestly will be happy as long as I get back the original amount I had in my account.

[quote name='rey6eric']Doubt it. I honestly will be happy as long as I get back the original amount I had in my account.[/QUOTE]

+1 million!!

I did not need to see these posts this morning at all...

[quote name='aznhero913']+1 million!!

I did not need to see these posts this morning at all...[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda glad I did since I wouldve freaked out a little and contacted amazon if I hadn't read it here.

I only have like $50 in there but seeing $0 is a bit of a shock.

Hope nothing goes on sale today that I *need*.

I'm relieved, I came here to ask if anyone else had lost their Amazon credit, and already saw many complaining about it.

Sent Amazon an email, hopefully they will correct this.

If you want to see your remaining balance in credit, go to ANY MP3 in the MP3 store and click the 'redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance' link underneath the 'Buy Song With 1-click and Give As A Gift' buttons.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you want to see your remaining balance in credit, go to ANY MP3 in the MP3 store and click the 'redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance' link underneath the 'Buy Song With 1-click and Give As A Gift' buttons.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this, I see that my remaining credit is still here. However when I go to my Sonic generations pre-order that I had fully paid with gift credit, it appears now to be all going on the credit card. Heads up for everyone when this is fixed, you might want to check pending orders.

[quote name='kouleefoh']damn yakuza is $22 right now and want to buy but my credits is no where to be found...[/QUOTE]

Good find. I've been looking to buy this, but I sort of want to wait to see if it hits below $20.

Edit: NVM I bit.

[quote name='topplehat']Thanks for this, I see that my remaining credit is still here. However when I go to my Sonic generations pre-order that I had fully paid with gift credit, it appears now to be all going on the credit card. Heads up for everyone when this is fixed, you might want to check pending orders.[/QUOTE]
They already took the $39.99 off my gift card balance to pay for the rest of the pre-order of LOTR: WITN the other day after applying the $20 promo credit from Battlefield 3, so my balance is 100% correct and my card on file shouldn't be charged. But maybe I'll do a quick chat with them in a bit and double check.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They already took the $39.99 off my gift card balance to pay for the rest of the pre-order of LOTR: WITN the other day after applying the $20 promo credit from Battlefield 3, so my balance is 100% correct and my card on file shouldn't be charged. But maybe I'll do a quick chat with them in a bit and double check.;)[/QUOTE]

Just checked and it looks like everything is back to normal for me. My pre-order is all gift card, my remaining gift card balance/history is intact. I did send CS an email earlier, but they haven't responded. Must have been a temporary outage.

you can see a transaction history and what they've applied gift card credit to on pending orders.

now if only they'd update War in the north with release date delivery...

[quote name='confoosious']you can see a transaction history and what they've applied gift card credit to on pending orders.

now if only they'd update War in the north with release date delivery...[/QUOTE]
If only they'd update Uncharted 3 with a $20 promo credit, then I'd PO that as well. But then I'll be $20 short for Saint's Row 3. But those games usually drop to $20-30 new within a year, so maybe I'll just wait on that one.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If only they'd update Uncharted 3 with a $20 promo credit, then I'd PO that as well. But then I'll be $20 short for Saint's Row 3. But those games usually drop to $20-30 new within a year, so maybe I'll just wait on that one.[/QUOTE]

I would wait on sr3. Third Party titles seen to go on sale or drop in price much faster Than exclusives like uncharted, resistance and gears

[quote name='strait edge follower']I would wait on sr3. Third Party titles seen to go on sale or drop in price much faster Than exclusives like uncharted, resistance and gears[/QUOTE]
True. I waited till Saint's Row 2 was $20-30 to buy it. I had more fun screwing around between missions in that than the entire time playing the storyline of GTA IV and BOTH episodes from the LC expansion.:whistle2:#

Anyone else having issues with Amazon? I've been trying to order a book, but it won't work. When I click 'place order' it takes me to an error page.

[quote name='myka22']Anyone else having issues with Amazon? I've been trying to order a book, but it won't work. When I click 'place order' it takes me to an error page.[/QUOTE]

I had that the other day. Try using the shopping app on your iphone.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']True. I waited till Saint's Row 2 was $20-30 to buy it. I had more fun screwing around between missions in that than the entire time playing the storyline of GTA IV and BOTH episodes from the LC expansion.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Was it more fun than your favorite gta 4 helicopter glitch lol

[quote name='myka22']Anyone else having issues with Amazon? I've been trying to order a book, but it won't work. When I click 'place order' it takes me to an error page.[/QUOTE]

Also your gift card balance is $0 for most people. Amazon has been having technical problems, that told me they are aware of it and apologize but no ETA.

[quote name='kouleefoh']My gc is fixed[/QUOTE]

Sweet haven't checked mine since 9am when I chatted with them.

It's the same amount as you had before right?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Sweet haven't checked mine since 9am when I chatted with them.

It's the same amount as you had before right?[/QUOTE]

Mine was the exact same amount when it was restored. You should check it now

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Sweet haven't checked mine since 9am when I chatted with them.

It's the same amount as you had before right?[/QUOTE]
Looks about right. haha

[quote name='strait edge follower']Was it more fun than your favorite gta 4 helicopter glitch lol[/QUOTE]
Nah. That shit's just too much fun. Especially when some griefer tries figuring out where the frick you are and you're inside buildings you're not normally supposed to be able to be in because you flew in there under the map.;)

The funniest part though is launching a couple RPG's at them after they try firing at you for a few minutes. That's usually when the votes to kick start coming.:lol:

[quote name='cheeky']I had that the other day. Try using the shopping app on your iphone.[/QUOTE]

I don't have an iphone. :cry: But I just tried again and it went through fine.

[quote name='thakoolkid']My old ps3 crapped out and warranty ended last year. Need a deal cmon Amazon:)[/QUOTE]
I bought my ps3 from amazon and got the square trade warranty through the website for 30% off, 3 years is pretty slick.

I did see some 180 dollar ps3's here somewhere, but i'm sure they'll come back soon.

[quote name='thakoolkid']My old ps3 crapped out and warranty ended last year. Need a deal cmon Amazon:)[/QUOTE]
Wait for BF and the new PS3 bundles.

There was a 160GB slim posted for $149 not too long ago. Hopefully with the holidays and BF coming there will be more where that came from for you...

[quote name='esalw822']There was a 160GB slim posted for $149 not too long ago. Hopefully with the holidays and BF coming there will be more where that came from for you...[/QUOTE]

The PS3 160gb Holiday Bundle is $199 with a $20 gc at Radio Shack I think!

I would go for one of those!

Just received the PS3 from AWD. I think its brand spanking new. No visible marks at all, controller was spotless as was the system itself. Going through set up currently. Great buy at 186, Im glad I waited to buy.

[quote name='Luxuria']My Xbox controller just finished dying on me. Stupid bumper. D: What's the lowest the Gears 3 controllers have gone for on AWD?[/QUOTE]

been seeing one for the past few days at about $40, none today though. they look pretty wicked. i might bite if they move closer to $30.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Resistance 3 Like new $31.99 by Textbook whatever, get it fast only 1 left. I already got one!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=&seller=&colid=2PQXB18MURF63&condition=used

I bought a copy of resistance 3 -accepted for $38 by a 3rd party seller (smaller company or maybe an individual), it was terrible, top of disc has glue residue. Traded it in yesterday, so glad I found this today[/QUOTE]
It was probably one from RedBox/Gamefly that someone stole(aka didn't return).:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It was probably one from RedBox/Gamefly that someone stole(aka didn't return).:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
yea I thought so too, looks like the barcode sticker was taken out that's why. O wells, Bestbuy's problem now :lol:

So this copy of Super Metroid was listed as "Like New" for 35 bucks. Said it has all the components (box, cover art, manual) , so I hope it actually comes as intended. Would be quite the steal to me if I could get a pristine copy of that mess.

It's like the only SNES game that me and my brother never bought as kids. Finally feel like I've righted a great wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back