Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Resistance 3 Like new $31.99 by Textbook whatever, get it fast only 1 left. I already got one!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=&seller=&colid=2PQXB18MURF63&condition=used

I bought a copy of resistance 3 -accepted for $38 by a 3rd party seller (smaller company or maybe an individual), it was terrible, top of disc has glue residue. Traded it in yesterday, so glad I found this today[/QUOTE]

damn missed it

[quote name='Luxuria']My Xbox controller just finished dying on me. Stupid bumper. D: What's the lowest the Gears 3 controllers have gone for on AWD?[/QUOTE]

I think there was an acceptable condition one that was close to $30. Otherwise there hasn't been much fluctuation from the current $40 or so its been going for.

I've been watching the regular edition of Dark Souls, 360 or ps3, and haven't seen much of anything in the Warehouse. But, I then noticed the trade-in value is hovering around $11. Are they just so flush with traded copies that its been devalued or are they taking a piss?

[quote name='eulogywerd21']I've been watching the regular edition of Dark Souls, 360 or ps3, and haven't seen much of anything in the Warehouse. But, I then noticed the trade-in value is hovering around $11. Are they just so flush with traded copies that its been devalued or are they taking a piss?[/QUOTE]

Check out Hastings if you need a copy asap. They have some used copies. However, I get the feeling amazon will have some soon.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']I've been watching the regular edition of Dark Souls, 360 or ps3, and haven't seen much of anything in the Warehouse. But, I then noticed the trade-in value is hovering around $11. Are they just so flush with traded copies that its been devalued or are they taking a piss?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what's up with Amazon's TIV. It's actually been sitting at $11 since a day or two after release, so I don't think it's a matter of them sitting on stacks of used copies.

All of the PS3 CEs are, according to the descriptions, either scratched and beat up or repackaged. And for a dollar more I could get it standard and new. Thanks but no thanks.

I played Dead Island at a friend's the other night, and I couldn't really get into it. I don't know why, but I felt like the quests were really boring and tedious, and the bosses were either insanely hard or the controls are just clunky. For example, there was a quest where you have to get juice crates from all over the island. When you get them back, you have to carry all of it back and forth from your truck to the quest giver. Why can't you just turn it in? Carrying juice is not fun in a game! I don't know, we were all pretty baked though. Otherwise, it's a great looking game that does have some cool things going for it, like the RPG elements and fun kills/weapons. I'd pick it up when it's at a bargain price just to fool around with it again.

They do this for a few weeks usually with new releases so that they don't start getting overstocked with used copies before they sell out a good number of the new copies. I believe gamestop does the same.

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']They do this for a few weeks usually with new releases so that they don't start getting overstocked with used copies before they sell out a good number of the new copies. I believe gamestop does the same.[/QUOTE]

Resistance 3 has a trade-in value of $7.50 right now which is pretty crazy

[quote name='sealionnn']I played Dead Island at a friend's the other night, and I couldn't really get into it. I don't know why, but I felt like the quests were really boring and tedious, and the bosses were either insanely hard or the controls are just clunky. For example, there was a quest where you have to get juice crates from all over the island. When you get them back, you have to carry all of it back and forth from your truck to the quest giver. Why can't you just turn it in? Carrying juice is not fun in a game! I don't know, we were all pretty baked though. Otherwise, it's a great looking game that does have some cool things going for it, like the RPG elements and fun kills/weapons. I'd pick it up when it's at a bargain price just to fool around with it again.[/QUOTE]

While its slow I LOVE Dead Island. I have well over 70 hours in and all 4 character leveled up to 50 now. Its a great game highly recommended at a $45 or below price.

Side note:
Its not all over the island its two gas stations which forms a circle (so you hit one, load the juice in the truck then drive to the other gas station then continue in the circle to the home base...or drive by one then get both at the 2nd gas station which has multiple boxes). and you only need to take them back and forth 2 times to the garage (I would just drive my truck in making it quicker)...it wasn't that bad and they don't have a ton of quests like that.

I didn't think it warranted its own thread, and I know it's not amazon, but vanns.com has a "used" 3ds in their clearance center for like $120.xx if anyone was interested in one.

[quote name='joshnorm']While its slow I LOVE Dead Island. I have well over 70 hours in and all 4 character leveled up to 50 now. Its a great game highly recommended at a $45 or below price.

Side note:
Its not all over the island its two gas stations which forms a circle (so you hit one, load the juice in the truck then drive to the other gas station then continue in the circle to the home base...or drive by one then get both at the 2nd gas station which has multiple boxes). and you only need to take them back and forth 2 times to the garage (I would just drive my truck in making it quicker)...it wasn't that bad and they don't have a ton of quests like that.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to give it another try. It just felt like all over the island because we kept getting stuck at the bosses, and even though we had enough juice from one station, he made us go to the other one still, which made no sense. We could have been doing it wrong, though.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']All of the PS3 CEs are, according to the descriptions, either scratched and beat up or repackaged. And for a dollar more I could get it standard and new. Thanks but no thanks.[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the normal version of the game? Yeah, the CE is pretty disappointing. I think I'm going to trade my copy or sell it sometime. :/

[quote name='sealionnn']I'll have to give it another try. It just felt like all over the island because we kept getting stuck at the bosses, and even though we had enough juice from one station, he made us go to the other one still, which made no sense. We could have been doing it wrong, though.[/QUOTE]

To beat the thug zombies you need to do the jump+direction dodge move. Stick and move, baby, stick and move.

It's NOT a good game by any means. The quests are always crap. The meaty melee is fun though

[quote name='Rumors']Dark souls will be $40 at kmart starting Sunday... I don't know if I should hold out for a bf deal though[/QUOTE]
Buy it. You wont regret it.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']@Rumors
Link, please, to the Dark Souls $40 at K-Mart.[/QUOTE]

I have the ad in hand and it is indeed $39.99 this coming Sunday 10/30 through Saturday 11/5.

[quote name='RollingSkull']To beat the thug zombies you need to do the jump+direction dodge move. Stick and move, baby, stick and move.

It's NOT a good game by any means. The quests are always crap. The meaty melee is fun though[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know about that. We just jumped in it on my friend's file... He seemed to beat the "thug" just with a hit and a step back, a hit and a step back, and so on. Seemed annoying, but your strategy makes more sense, obviously!

[quote name='sealionnn']Ah, I didn't know about that. We just jumped in it on my friend's file... He seemed to beat the "thug" just with a hit and a step back, a hit and a step back, and so on. Seemed annoying, but your strategy makes more sense, obviously![/QUOTE]

Oh god this is my strategy for taking them down.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Oh god this is my strategy for taking them down.[/QUOTE]

hahah it takes forever! It's pretty humorous watching 3 people completely fail at taking a thug down though.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I have the ad in hand and it is indeed $39.99 this coming Sunday 10/30 through Saturday 11/5.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I hope Amazon matches Kmart's deal. That'll give me a reason to use up my remaining $20 in credit(and use my $20 promo credit I'll be getting for LOTR: WITN).

Does anyone have Amazon Prime and uses there Instant Video program?

I may renew for my Prime membership for these AWD deals but that Instant Video might convince me even more.

[quote name='ral1121']Does anyone have Amazon Prime and uses there Instant Video program?

I may renew for my Prime membership for these AWD deals but that Instant Video might convince me even more.[/QUOTE]
I do. I like the service, but a couple things I dislike- limited subtitles, average speed- slightly slower than netflix, and selection could be improved, but it's getting better as they make deals with companies. I'd say the shipping upgrade and movies/tv shows make Prime worthwhile.

[quote name='ral1121']Does anyone have Amazon Prime and uses there Instant Video program?

I may renew for my Prime membership for these AWD deals but that Instant Video might convince me even more.[/QUOTE]

Also if your a student you get 50% off the price. I'll need to pay 39 in May after my year runs out. :)

[quote name='randomdud']I do. I like the service, but a couple things I dislike- limited subtitles, average speed- slightly slower than netflix, and selection could be improved, but it's getting better as they make deals with companies. I'd say the shipping upgrade and movies/tv shows make Prime worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

my main complaint is you can't watch it on your PS3 for some reason (yet you can on other Sony blu-ray players)

[quote name='buckythekat']my main complaint is you can't watch it on your PS3 for some reason (yet you can on other Sony blu-ray players)[/QUOTE]
Really? That's weird. I didn't even try to watch through my PS3, but there's no reason not to support the service.

[quote name='buckythekat']my main complaint is you can't watch it on your PS3 for some reason (yet you can on other Sony blu-ray players)[/QUOTE]

I get the feeling it will be on the ps3 and 360 soon. Amazon is holding out for an exclusive contract but I don't think it's happening.

[quote name='kill3r7']I get the feeling it will be on the ps3 and 360 soon. Amazon is holding out for an exclusive contract but I don't think it's happening.[/QUOTE]

Surely it will be on console eventually... AMZN is 3rd to NFLX and HULU in the online streaming business and Sony nor Microsoft will not want to exclude them from their (supposedly) All in one - Home Entertain box.

I am anxiously awaiting for the day to come as I have prime and will also be getting a Kindle Fire.

[quote name='knightsdwn']I have the ad in hand and it is indeed $39.99 this coming Sunday 10/30 through Saturday 11/5.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's a great price. Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match again if I already did it once ($50 at Frys during launch week)?

[quote name='iPhone']Wow. That's a great price. Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match again if I already did it once ($50 at Frys during launch week)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they will ;)

[quote name='Daring']Surely it will be on console eventually... AMZN is 3rd to NFLX and HULU in the online streaming business and Sony nor Microsoft will not want to exclude them from their (supposedly) All in one - Home Entertain box.

I am anxiously awaiting for the day to come as I have prime and will also be getting a Kindle Fire.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice guys.

I guess I will be renewing my Prime membership.

Apparently its $39.99 a year for 4 years.

I'll try to buy a Streaming device for the TV. really do hope Xbox adds it someday do.

[quote name='ral1121']Thanks for the advice guys.

I guess I will be renewing my Prime membership.

Apparently its $39.99 a year for 4 years.

I'll try to buy a Streaming device for the TV. really do hope Xbox adds it someday do.[/QUOTE]

How are you getting $39.99 for 4 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back