Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']You know you have no life when you're browsing Amazon Warehouse Deals on a Saturday night.

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
^ This is true. Now I've gone from mad at myself to mad and sad. Thanks ;)

[quote name='RealDeals']The ultimate test of a game's greatness is being able to praise it years after. Truly great games stay great ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah thats true. Those ones I will pick up much later. Killzone 2 is not one of those games.

Originally Posted by ShockandAww
I'm just going to delete this for going off topic but I disagree completely. Personally if it's old I probably dont want it. Not even a little. The $25 for example on those games was $25 that could have gone towards something new that I may actually play. And nobody here normally pays $60 for a new release. I'll be getting Skyrim + MW3 + Saints Row + Assassins Creed for an average of $39 each on release and that's bad for me. As I said before I'm mad at myself for not ordering the Hardened Edition of MW3. Had I ordered say 3 of those I could have easily resold them already and I would be getting all of those others basically free but I fucked up. Now I get to watch as other people post about making a couple hundred off of them.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the compulsion to play some games here and now. While I can't say I do it too often, I've gotten Arkham City, UC3, and soon to be Skyrim day 1 because I understand half the appeal of those games is experiencing them with other people, especially with online communities nowadays. But I held off on picking up UC2 up until just recently, and my expectations were blown away just as I'm sure they would have been had I have played it at release.

[quote name='poker360']You know you have no life when you're browsing Amazon Warehouse Deals on a Saturday night.

Stop peering in my window. It's creepy.

[quote name='MachineElf']I've been watching like a hawk this past week for sub $130/190 X360 consoles but only saw them once, how often do they come in?[/QUOTE]

In the middle of the week(thursday i think it was?) there was a 119.99 4gb system. I didnt see it personally but someone posted it. By the time i saw it was 150. still not a bad deal.

Last time i saw a price under 130 though was when i made the jump, and it wasnt an awd deal so i was skeptical (turned out it was a great deal since it came with a kinect :bouncy:haha). But they do come around, every so often so keep a look out.

TL;DR: It happens, but rarely. Keep hawking.

EDIT: looked bad at that spree of deals and it was 194.99 for a 250gb one.

BUT someone else got a 250gb holiday bundle for 180.

[quote name='LoWeT']In the middle of the week(thursday i think it was?) there was a 119.99 4gb system. I didnt see it personally but someone posted it. By the time i saw it was 150. still not a bad deal.

Last time i saw a price under 130 though was when i made the jump, and it wasnt an awd deal so i was skeptical (turned out it was a great deal since it came with a kinect :bouncy:haha). But they do come around, every so often so keep a look out.

TL;DR: It happens, but rarely. Keep hawking.

EDIT: looked bad at that spree of deals and it was 194.99 for a 250gb one.

BUT someone else got a 250gb holiday bundle for 180.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I saw the $119 and passed thinking I needed a 250gb but regret it. I can always get a HD later. I will jump on either if they make it back.

[quote name='MachineElf']Thanks for the reply. I saw the $119 and passed thinking I needed a 250gb but regret it. I can always get a HD later. I will jump on either if they make it back.[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm currently hawking the HD. There's a 250gb HD right now for 56 but when I try to check out it doesn't work much like kouleefoh was explaining.

Either way, good luck and happy hunting.

[quote name='shadow64']Yeah, but someone was asking for movie games earlier, so I think that might be why that person post that.

Also, I'm thinking about getting a used 360 slim HDD. Has anyone gone through AWD and had any luck? Or should I just sit with my 4GB slim until BF? Really torn right now, BF is SO close. :wall:[/QUOTE]
There's a 250GB up now for $55.67 acceptable.

[quote name='LoWeT']Ya I'm currently hawking the HD. There's a 250gb HD right now for 56 but when I try to check out it doesn't work much like kouleefoh was explaining.

Either way, good luck and happy hunting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Looks like you beat me to that one. I tried adding it and couldn't get it either. Also, I tried playing Gears of War for the first time tonight and it made this crazy noise. So I looked it up and I tried turning my system. Long story short: chewed, circle scratch.

Looks like I'm in the market to replace the disc, but it was from the Triple Pack. Can I just get a regular copy of Gears to replace it? Or was this special? Any help with the hunt would be appreciated. Not my night... :\

[quote name='shadow64']Yeah. Looks like you beat me to that one. I tried adding it and couldn't get it either. Also, I tried playing Gears of War for the first time tonight and it made this crazy noise. So I looked it up and I tried turning my system. Long story short: chewed, circle scratch.

Looks like I'm in the market to replace the disc, but it was from the Triple Pack. Can I just get a regular copy of Gears to replace it? Or was this special? Any help with the hunt would be appreciated. Not my night... :\[/QUOTE]

Ya my theory was that daylight's savings time messed it up. So i waited til it hit 2:01 to see if it would work. no dice. o well.

well idk what kinda hard drive you're working with but my roommates, scratched my fifa 12 disc this way. I borrowed the game from a friend and downloaded it to my hard drive and used my old disc for verification. Make sure you do the process on your xbox. i brought my hdd to my friend's initially and it said it had to be done on my xbox. I think gears of war is gears of war all around haha. good luck

I'll see you and raise you. I'm on vacation in Lake Tahoe and here I am.

[quote name='LoWeT']Ya my theory was that daylight's savings time messed it up. So i waited til it hit 2:01 to see if it would work. no dice. o well.

well idk what kinda hard drive you're working with but my roommates, scratched my fifa 12 disc this way. I borrowed the game from a friend and downloaded it to my hard drive and used my old disc for verification. Make sure you do the process on your xbox. i brought my hdd to my friend's initially and it said it had to be done on my xbox. I think gears of war is gears of war all around haha. good luck[/QUOTE]

Cool, then I'm just gonna grab it from Gamestop and keep the hunt alive on here for an HDD. ;)

Lousy daylight savings! You're giving me more sleep but you're keeping those doors closed an extra hour tomorrow morning!!! :-({|=

[quote name='xenozfan2']If I get the warhawk Bluetooth bundle from awd is it going to have the headset?[/QUOTE]

It should. As long as you're actually buying the Bluetooth Bundle version and you're buying it from AWD and not some 3rd party seller.

Looks like they only have the Game-Only version on AWD right now though...

Resonance of Fate is such a great game and it's not NEARLY as difficult as people make it out to be. Is it harder than the average JRPG? Sure, but that's not really saying too much. The game just has a pretty steep learning curve.

Anyone who's purchased a DS Lite through AZW: Have you had any cracked hinge problems? I'm flirting with picking one up again, but I'm hesitant since I know hinge cracks are such a major problem with used Lites.

[quote name='lunker']Anyone who's purchased a DS Lite through AZW: Have you had any cracked hinge problems? I'm flirting with picking one up again, but I'm hesitant since I know hinge cracks are such a major problem with used Lites.[/QUOTE]
I picked on up a few months ago when they were $40 for my girlfriend. It had pretty nasty dirt things in between the buttons and all over that were easily cleaned off, but the hinge wasn't a problem at all.

[quote name='lunker']Anyone who's purchased a DS Lite through AZW: Have you had any cracked hinge problems? I'm flirting with picking one up again, but I'm hesitant since I know hinge cracks are such a major problem with used Lites.[/QUOTE]

I also purchased a pink one for my girlfriend. It was in perfect condition aside from a few light scratches, no hinge problem after a few months.

And I think the hinge problem only affected the early models so Nintendo has fixed it since then. I have a white ds lite launch model, and it happened to me. I sent it in for a free repair but it still occurred. It doesn't really bother me though. Just so you, it's purely cosmetic and doesn't impair the system whatsoever, as long as you take care of it. I've had the system for like 6 years now and it's still in great shape.

[quote name='TraBuch']Resonance of Fate is such a great game and it's not NEARLY as difficult as people make it out to be. Is it harder than the average JRPG? Sure, but that's not really saying too much. The game just has a pretty steep learning curve.[/QUOTE]

It's all right...after playing it for a while I just got tired of the battle system and the tiles and crap like that. It's a bit more novelty for novelty's sake then quality innovation in the genre.

Also, if anyone is thinking of getting it, Hastings has it for about $13 dlvd after the 25% off. If that's over I'm sure they'll do another one or a 30% in a few weeks for Black Friday. I've always received complete games from them, so it'd be like getting it "like new" for a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon Warehouse.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm looking for a cheap 360 slim 250 GB. But I'd probably have bit on the 4 GB had I seen it in time. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
i bit on a 140 4gb and it came brand new still sealed.
i spent 48 on a like new drive (origional) 250gb from amazon warehouse and it works great. so

[quote name='Play3rtwo']i bit on a 140 4gb and it came brand new still sealed.
i spent 48 on a like new drive (origional) 250gb from amazon warehouse and it works great. so

I have a question, how do people know how many are left of something? Sometimes people post it and I have no idea where they get that info from. At first I thought they were just adding them to their cart, but they'll let you add 1000 if you want, so how does it work?

[quote name='shadow64']I have a question, how do people know how many are left of something? Sometimes people post it and I have no idea where they get that info from. At first I thought they were just adding them to their cart, but they'll let you add 1000 if you want, so how does it work?[/QUOTE]

I usually just add 999 to my cart and the screen will reload saying there weren't enough and I'll have however many were left in my cart instead.

[quote name='shadow64']I have a question, how do people know how many are left of something? Sometimes people post it and I have no idea where they get that info from. At first I thought they were just adding them to their cart, but they'll let you add 1000 if you want, so how does it work?[/QUOTE]

Add them to cart and it will say

Huh. It totally does work. I don't know what I was doing wrong before when I tried that. I guess whatever I was looking at they actually had more than 1000 of? :eek:

Anyone here buy or have the MJ Kinect game? I bought it when I saw it on the warehouse deal, and mine has some Chinese characters instead of English letters. For instance the game rating isn't E, it's some Chinese character. I'm kinda worried Amazon just sold me a fake game. It works fine on my 360, but I don't want it if it's fake.

[quote name='LoWeT']whattt when was the the 250 gb on awd, i've been on that for a few days now. also congrats on the deal:applause:[/QUOTE]

I got a 250 gb for $179 about 3 weeks ago. Was brand new except for a dent in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back