Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RealDeals']Fairly sure it was both. I remember a guy talking about how he got both FO3 and NV for like $12 for his 360.[/QUOTE]

You might be thinking of the Hastings thread. I bought both games for 360 for $13.99 total shipped a few months ago. They normally don't hold a cancel candle to AWD, but this was a rare exception. ;)

[quote name='kylerg']Where is this price tracker?[/QUOTE]
It depends on which browser you have. Just go to options, Add-on for Firefox or Extensions for Google Chrome and just search price tracker.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']It depends on which browser you have. Just go to options, Add-on for Firefox or Extensions for Google Chrome and just search price tracker.[/QUOTE]

anyone recommend a good one for Chrome?

[quote name='Blade']You might be thinking of the Hastings thread. I bought both games for 360 for $13.99 total shipped a few months ago. They normally don't hold a cancel candle to AWD, but this was a rare exception. ;)[/QUOTE]

Brilliant.

[quote name='Velo214']i love the david bowie and mgs alerts ;)

i use the same app, check for change, when they have those 'find the code' contests.
it works wonders ;) you just need to make sure it doesnt check the comments(or maybe if they hide the code in there) or the changing ads. yeah off topic. peace!

n yeah i got fo nv last week for $6 awd. good stuff. hopefully it isnt as buggy as hell as iv heard. when i get to playing it... in a few years when there is already a goty version. damn you backlog![/QUOTE]

Actually the GOTY version was announced for January i believe

i assume your talking about the ps3 version so just remember that the Cerberus code will most likely be used and without that code you cant download the genesis comic that lets you make important decisions in mass effect 1 without having to play it. Does that influence your decision? The dlc is on disk though and does not require the Cerberus code.

yeah i will def get goty version when it pricedrops, but $6 for fo nv, even if it's buggy, is worth it to me. maybe they will have dlc sale. i got fo3 goty and then ps+ got all the dlc for free like a week/month later. /fail

[quote name='confoosious']Too many returns are the #1 way to get banned. I just suck it up if it's actually just a change of mind and pay the $3 for USPS.[/QUOTE]

so does that count as a return? I'm gonna have to send something back. Also got mw3 but didn't even open the Amazon mailer. I tried to cancel the order but didn't let me. If I bring it back to the post office, will Amazon refund me in full once the game is sent back?

Picked up Skyrim (PS3) for $45 like new. I'm sure a better deal for a new copy will come along soon, but I couldn't help myself.

[quote name='Dranakin']Picked up Skyrim (PS3) for $45 like new. I'm sure a better deal for a new copy will come along soon, but I couldn't help myself.[/QUOTE]

skyrim is now part of amazon's BOGO 50% off, if anyone is still trying to nab a copy here on AWD

[quote name='backseatdog']skyrim is now part of amazon's BOGO 50% off, if anyone is still trying to nab a copy here on AWD[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there just wasn't anything else I wanted. Maybe MW3, but I'm a BF fan.

[quote name='Dranakin']Yeah, there just wasn't anything else I wanted. Maybe MW3, but I'm a BF fan.[/QUOTE]

You'd be hard pressed to find $90 on games that'd last you longer than those two, especially if you have BF3. This has been a great year for gaming.

just grabbed Skyrim (PS3) acceptable for $34. it's at shipping soon, so maybe I'll actually get this one. Sadly, in my haste to get it (I didn't realize I was logged out out so my one-click was turned off) I didn't see the exact condition of it. Here's hoping for the best

Just made my first warehouse purchase and must say I am extremely disappointed. Bought a black ops hardened edition listed as used/good condition, game came in and the steel book case is torn in half, disc has a crack in the center and doesn't even work, disc was also loose in the packaging box. Packaging box is in perfect shape so handling and shipping didn't cause any damage, can't believe someone there inspected this and called it good condition.

Has anyone seen a decently priced Kinect on here? I'm trying to find it for around $75 with or without Adventures included.

Not really huge on it, but with all the updated things in the new dashboard, I figure if I can find it cheap, it might be worth having around.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Fking ragee, was checking out dead island ps3 very good for $33. Phone was too slow, missed it lol.[/QUOTE]

Too bad they're not offering more than 6 bucks for the trade-in. I have an extra sealed copy that I wouldn't mind unloading for closer to the 33 they're charging. :bs:

Also, I was a bad CAG and decided to just get a 320 gb hard drive for full amazon price. I know it'll probably go down during BF or I might be able to get it used, but at the end of the day I'm still sitting on a 320gb Xbox Slim for less than $270.

Plus it comes with Lego Star Wars. :)

[quote name='francobash']Just made my first warehouse purchase and must say I am extremely disappointed. Bought a black ops hardened edition listed as used/good condition, game came in and the steel book case is torn in half, disc has a crack in the center and doesn't even work, disc was also loose in the packaging box. Packaging box is in perfect shape so handling and shipping didn't cause any damage, can't believe someone there inspected this and called it good condition.[/QUOTE]

Amazon's customer service chat / e-mail is the way to go. they'll fix it for you.

[quote name='shadow64']Too bad they're not offering more than 6 bucks for the trade-in. I have an extra sealed copy that I wouldn't mind unloading for closer to the 33 they're charging. :bs:

Also, I was a bad CAG and decided to just get a 320 gb hard drive for full amazon price. I know it'll probably go down during BF or I might be able to get it used, but at the end of the day I'm still sitting on a 320gb Xbox Slim for less than $270.

Plus it comes with Lego Star Wars. :)[/QUOTE]

You people and your large hard drives.. pfft.. i'm still rocking the 12gb from '05

[quote name='ShadowSx']You people and your large hard drives.. pfft.. i'm still rocking the 12gb from '05[/QUOTE]

12gb?

:p

I started out with an arcade and two memory units!

[quote name='WV Matsui']12gb?

:p

I started out with an arcade and two memory units![/QUOTE]

I bought mine when it was still called the Xbox 360 Core, and the hard drive was sold separately!

[quote name='francobash']Just made my first warehouse purchase and must say I am extremely disappointed. Bought a black ops hardened edition listed as used/good condition, game came in and the steel book case is torn in half, disc has a crack in the center and doesn't even work, disc was also loose in the packaging box. Packaging box is in perfect shape so handling and shipping didn't cause any damage, can't believe someone there inspected this and called it good condition.[/QUOTE]

The good news is, Amazon will refund you and pay for return shipping, so other than some wasted time, you're not losing out on much.

[quote name='ShadowSx']You people and your large hard drives.. pfft.. i'm still rocking the 12gb from '05[/QUOTE]

I still have an 8GB drive from 1998... By 2005, that was already ancient.

Sheesh. And here I thought I was bad with my 40 or 60 GB harddrive. I honestly don't know what it is but it never feels like enough. I doff my caps to you.

Just got home and my copy of Skyrim was waiting on me. There are 2 small blemishes on the back of the case. Case art is fine, disc is perfect, even came with the map. Very happy with my AWD purchase.

[quote name='dxology']Just got home and my copy of Skyrim was waiting on me. There are 2 small blemishes on the back of the case. Case art is fine, disc is perfect, even came with the map. Very happy with my AWD purchase.[/QUOTE]

What condition was it sold as?

[quote name='mnuttster']Has anyone seen a decently priced Kinect on here? I'm trying to find it for around $75 with or without Adventures included.

Not really huge on it, but with all the updated things in the new dashboard, I figure if I can find it cheap, it might be worth having around.[/QUOTE]

You do, but you have to watch the site like a hawk or get lucky.
I bought one 'very good', and it was essentially 'like new'. Final price was around $76 shipped.

Well I have a 4GB slim and right now and there are only three sizes of hard drive (unless you go memstick swapping) available for it. You can do 4GB (what I have and I can't install any disc games), 250GB (which is fine, but almost as much as the 320GB and doesn't come with a game), or the 320GB (which I bought for all the reasons I stated).

But enjoy whatever you've got going for you, man. Always happy to give people a chance to brag about their 360 hipsterism. ;)

Made something for you, dudes:

11464906.jpg

[quote name='dxology']Condition good - medium wrinkle, bend to case. If I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

hm. mine was "acceptable", wonder how mine will be...

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Grr...I missed out on good deals for Skyrim. I might have to bite the bullet and buy it for $54 new.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind using paypal, there are a few users in the game trading forums selling brand new copies for $40-45. Deals to be had

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']NBA 2k11 (PS3) - Like New for $7.73 (back in stock).
NHL 11 (PS3) - Like New for $7.52
MAG (PS3) - Like New for $6.23

NBA2k11 sold out very quickly at this price last time, so i would grab it while you can.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting...I jumped on NBA 2K11. Even though I doubt I'll get the 3D version, I've been wanting to play this ever since it came out for all the Jordan stuff, but can't make myself pay virtually anything for sports games. $7.75 no tax I can definitely live with.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Thanks for posting...I jumped on NBA 2K11. Even though I doubt I'll get the 3D version, I've been wanting to play this ever since it came out for all the Jordan stuff, but can't make myself pay virtually anything for sports games. $7.75 no tax I can definitely live with.[/QUOTE]

I am the same way. I can't stand paying anything more than $10 for any sports game. Why purchase for $60 when I can wait 8-10 months and pay under $10? Just picked up Madden 11 from my local shop for $2.50 this weekend as well...these games drop so fast.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I am the same way. I can't stand paying anything more than $10 for any sports game. Why purchase for $60 when I can wait 8-10 months and pay under $10? Just picked up Madden 11 from my local shop for $2.50 this weekend as well...these games drop so fast.[/QUOTE]

Heh...I have a sealed copy of Madden 07 I bought at Kmart for $5 that I never played. I remember buying Madden 10 at a Blockbuster sale and hating it, so I doubt I'll ever get around to playing 07 and it's not worth crap now. NBA2K11, however, I know I'll play because I'm a huge Bulls fan going to back to the Jordan era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back