Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsomepete']For what it's worth it's really easy to open a 3ds box and put it all back together. I'd say go for it. Afterwards just reset the data so it'll run through the first time setup when the kids open it.[/QUOTE]

Ah! Thanks! Then I will do that. I once had an xmas used game go belly up and that was pretty upsetting, so I guess I won't chance it, especially if it's that easy to open and seal it back up. So you can reset it back to factory defaults? That would be perfect. I'll look up how you reset it. Plus then I can charge the 3DS up the night before and it will be ready to go for them.

I bought my son Super Mario 3D Land for Xmas, but i opened it and played it a little bit, just to make sure it's not defective for when he opens it on Xmas. :D

[quote name='TheNeck']I bought my son Super Mario 3D Land for Xmas, but i opened it and played it a little bit, just to make sure it's not defective for when he opens it on Xmas. :D[/QUOTE]

Riiiiight lol, Id open it and "check" it too!

[quote name='kouleefoh']I just bought a like new kinect bundle w gunslinger and fruit ninja for $93. Didnt realize its token and my xbox is banned. :([/QUOTE]

Wait how are you banned?

[quote name='TheHelix']Wait how are you banned?[/QUOTE]

That's what I am wondering. Going through my "street vocabulary" to try and define "token." I've come up with nothing that makes sense yet.

lol my xbox is not banned because of the token. I bought my Xbox from craigslist last year, and it's a modded Xbox that's alreaady been banned. That's why I wouldn't be able to claim the token.

[quote name='kouleefoh']lol my xbox is not banned because of the token. I bought my Xbox from craigslist last year, and it's a modded Xbox that's alreaady been banned. That's why I wouldn't be able to claim the token.[/QUOTE]

Do some searching on amazon there's a prime eligible seller selling xboxes for less than $30 ;)

I got one for $16.99

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I would play my copy to check out the revamps they made, but I don't want to download the 1 GB+ total patches/updates... *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I recently got it and i think it's very fun still. could always use more people!

[quote name='crunchewy']I just bought Ocarina of Time 3D in Like New condtion for $26.24. It was the last one. I hope that was a good deal. Also I really hope the game works Ok, because I have no way to test it out - the 3DS is still sealed and is going to be an xmas gift along with some games including this one. I'm banking on the Like New meaning there's little to no chance that it's defective. I might end up carefully breaking the seal on the 3DS and testing the game with it, though. I can't decide.[/QUOTE]
take it to gamestop, they can test it for you

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Do some searching on amazon there's a prime eligible seller selling xboxes for less than $30 ;)

I got one for $16.99[/QUOTE]

Wait what? Pm me the details.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Do some searching on amazon there's a prime eligible seller selling xboxes for less than $30 ;)

I got one for $16.99[/QUOTE]

You must be talking about original Xboxes. People can't make their listings private. All of these would've been bought up within a minute if it was only $17 for a 360.

[quote name='Blade']You must be talking about original Xboxes. People can't make their listings private. All of these would've been bought up within a minute if they were really so cheap.[/QUOTE]

Nope. 360 currently on vacation by ill take a picture of the shipping manifest when I get home.

They're sitting in my "save for later" section and they've been there untouched for the last month. The way the seller has the listing spelled is what omits it from search results. Its one of the older arcade bundles that comes with viva pinata

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Nope. 360 currently on vacation by ill take a picture of the shipping manifest when I get home.

They're sitting in my "save for later" section and they've been there untouched for the last month. The way the seller has the listing spelled is what omits it from search results. Its one of the older arcade bundles that comes with viva pinata[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude!! did yours actually come as an xbox? it looks like it might be game only
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019HH4HA/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

^ Lol, that's the only one I could find, too. Apparently someone else found it because the item just went out of stock.

[quote name='Blade']^ Lol, that's the only one I could find, too. Apparently someone else found it because the item just went out of stock.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's because I found it and bought it! Site says it is 19.2lbs in the description. No way that it is just a game. :applause:

[quote name='Jurassic425']I know, it's because I found it and bought it! Site says it is 19.2lbs in the description. No way that it is just a game. :applause:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, congrats! Looks like the rest of us will have to keep that page bookmarked. ;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']according to product dimentions and weight its definitely an Xbox
:)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, But...

Dimentions

:whee:

[quote name='Jurassic425']Sorry but....

It is spelled 'Dimensions'. Smarty Pant/Grammar Nazi fail.[/QUOTE]

I know how it is spelled, I was just pointing out Dimentions.

And I wasn't trying to be a "Smart Pant" or "Grammar Nazi".. It's just that....

DIMENTIONS

[quote name='shadowkast']Can't wait to see results on your $16 xbox. Congrats if it works out[/QUOTE]

If its something ridiculous I will send it back in a heartbeat, or refuse the package if I can tell immediately that its a jip. I would even be fine if the xbox is banned from Live, as long as it works. I already have a 250GB slim.

[quote name='poker360']Sorry, But...

Dimentions

:whee:[/QUOTE]
SHIT sorry using phone touchscreen keyboard.

[quote name='Jurassic425']If its something ridiculous I will send it back in a heartbeat, or refuse the package if I can tell immediately that its a jip. I would even be fine if the xbox is banned from Live, as long as it works. I already have a 250GB slim.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. I've got a 20gb pro model sitting in closet somewhere and a 250gb slim.

I just couldnt pass up a $17 xbox.

[quote name='Jurassic425']If its something ridiculous I will send it back in a heartbeat, or refuse the package if I can tell immediately that its a jip. I would even be fine if the xbox is banned from Live, as long as it works. I already have a 250GB slim.[/QUOTE]

Gotta love the fact that the guy who is correcting other people's spelling can't spell "gyp."

Anyway, just had my first disappointment today with AWD. The GoW2 LE someone posted "Like New" turned out to be "Like Crap." Back it goes.

[quote name='confoosious']Gotta love the fact that the guy who is correcting other people's spelling can't spell "gyp."

Anyway, just had my first disappointment today with AWD. The GoW2 LE someone posted "Like New" turned out to be "Like Crap." Back it goes.[/QUOTE]

And yet you can't spell confucius, ironic on multiple levels.

[quote name='System_Pimp']And yet you can't spell confucius, ironic on multiple levels.[/QUOTE]

Ha. Good old conpooscious, getting owned as always. :applause:

[quote name='CaoPi']is it garbage like Driver 2? Will bite when $10 or less it seems this game keeps dropping like a rock![/QUOTE]

And it's $20 new on BF

[quote name='confoosious']:roll: the maturity in this thread is astounding.[/QUOTE]
images

[quote name='blitz6speed']He is a nintendo fan, take pity on him.[/QUOTE]

Haha I have no problem with Nintendo, I grew up on it. Although I admit that now it is the weaker of the 3 major game companies. I take pity on him because he has nothing better to do than troll people. He never posts deals, never contributes to the threads, never says anything relevant. My first month on CAG he was trolling me in some thread and a bunch of users basically told me "just ignore that fucking troll. I've had him on my ignore list for months, etc, etc." I put him on my ignore list because it just got ridiculous.

Most of us are here to save money and help others save money. Some people are here to mess around and argue and cause problems. I don't care to read posts from those people, Nintendo fanboys or not. I do find it funny though that several people in this thread are going at him though, yet he'll probably be back to troll over and over. Just put him on your ignore list, trolls just wanna eat. If I could make it so he can't read my posts I would.

Hold on. System pimp insulted me simply to get a rise out of me and I'm the troll?

You yell at someone for spelling and I'm the troll?

You don't know what troll means then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back