Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']is it garbage like Driver 2? Will bite when $10 or less it seems this game keeps dropping like a rock![/QUOTE]

I thought driver san francisco was great. Im pretty schizo in my game playing selection, but driver sf actual made me spend 20 straight gaming hours on it. If you like burnout paradise, you should love this.

[quote name='poker360']Guys, SERIOUSLY?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry about that. Got caught up arguing against some little kids.

I just came in to bitch about my gow2 LE.

Just received Uncharted 3: Collector's Edition (Acceptable Condition), Dark Souls: Collector's Edition PS3 (Very Good), PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) from them, and ASUS Transformer 16GB Tablet + Docking Station w/ Keyboard (Open-Box Item) from NewEgg. Woot!!!

LA Noire is good but gets repetitive a lot. you end up doing the same steps in each investigation. I had to force myself to finish the game. plus the ending was crappy

[quote name='storino03']LA Noire is good but gets repetitive a lot. you end up doing the same steps in each investigation. I had to force myself to finish the game. plus the ending was crappy[/QUOTE]

completely agree. I just stopped playing.

you can roam the streets and sometimes there will be a street crime you can attend to at predetermined times. In other words you can't just do this or that. the game tells you where a specific crime is happening and then you can go to the area. the main story investigations have to be completed in order to move on to the next one. there are 21 total

[quote name='storino03']you can roam the streets and sometimes there will be a street crime you can attend to at predetermined times. In other words you can't just do this or that. the game tells you where a specific crime is happening and then you can go to the area. the main story investigations have to be completed in order to move on to the next one. there are 21 total[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'd never play it. I just don't have the patience for that. I had a tough enough time buying Heavy Rain for $6 at Blockbuster but my wife said it interested her as a mystery/detective game.

[quote name='storino03']LA Noire is good but gets repetitive a lot. you end up doing the same steps in each investigation. I had to force myself to finish the game. plus the ending was crappy[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Here is how every mission plays out. Go to crime scene, check dead body, ask questions, go to suspect's house, then the suspect tells you who actually did it, you go to their house, they run away and you chase them and tackle them down. Mission over. Repeat

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Exactly. Here is how every mission plays out. Go to crime scene, check dead body, ask questions, go to suspect's house, then the suspect tells you who actually did it, you go to their house, they run away and you chase them and tackle them down. Mission over. Repeat[/QUOTE]

Just force your way through homicide. Vice and arson are pretty fun.

Agree on L.A. Noire. I really loved at at first and was moving through it at a pretty nice pace, but I increasingly became uninterested and haven't played it in months. Crazy thing is I'm probably only a couple of hours from completion. One of these days...

[quote name='wynams']I tried LA Noire from redbox, knew quickly it would not hold me as RDR does.[/QUOTE]

LA Noire is the only game I have ever sold. Ever.

And I own ET for Atari.

I cannot express how disappointing this game is. Do not buy it. :headache:

For more details:
http://dannymastrangelo.com/post/8348264108/its-about-the-journey-p

And, yes, I completed the entire game before selling it back to Amazon. There is nothing in this game that you can't find in another title and find it done better. Heavy Rain is infinitely better, in my opinion. That's the last I'll say on the matter.

[quote name='shadow64']LA Noire is the only game I have ever sold. Ever.

And I own ET for Atari.

For mo byre details:

And, yes, I completed the entire game before selling it back to Amazon. There is nothing in this game that you can't find in another title and find it done better. Heavy Rain is infinitely better, in my opinion. That's the last I'll say on the matter.[/QUOTE]
My only argument with that is ... facial mapping. No game has three face maps throughout the whole game as la noire does. Hell, even npc's and background people look amazing

[quote name='shadowkast']My only argument with that is ... facial mapping. No game has three face maps throughout the whole game as la noire does. Hell, even npc's and background people look amazing[/QUOTE]

i had a problem where the characters faces/bodies would randomly turn into a vomit of rainbows and just it looked really creepy.

Made seeing who was lying difficult.

[quote name='shadowkast']My only argument with that is ... facial mapping. No game has three face maps throughout the whole game as la noire does. Hell, even npc's and background people look amazing[/QUOTE]

This is true. Hopefully rockstar can somehow harness that tech across all their game lines from here on out. Somehow they avoid the uncanny valley while being very very impressive.

I think for LA Noire you have to a) love the timeperiod / style and b) let yourself be totally immersed in the game. I have a, but I'm just no good at b.

I'd much rather have UC3's facial animations than L.A. Noire's. LAN's faces looked like their head was an empty oval canvas with layers and layers of mesh on top of it. Looked more disturbing than realistic to me. Especially theie mouths... wtf is up with the mouths!?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just received Uncharted 3: Collector's Edition (Acceptable Condition), Dark Souls: Collector's Edition PS3 (Very Good), PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) from them, and ASUS Transformer 16GB Tablet + Docking Station w/ Keyboard (Open-Box Item) from NewEgg. Woot!!![/QUOTE]

What did the Uncharted 3 CE (Acceptable Condition) say in the description, and were you satisfied with how it came? (I just 1-clicked an Acceptable condition for $59.99 as well, "Back-ordered. Due in stock November 30. Missing shrink-wrap. Large wrinkle / bend on set case." I wonder if this is an Acceptable copy that somebody else ordered, but decided to return b/c they weren't happy with the condition)

my 2 acceptable dreamcast game in to day one september 1999 one 2000 both had brand new never used controllers and the 2000 model looked brand new :) and they both play backup games pretty good for 29.98 :)

That SOCOM 4 for $12 has been staring me in the face for 2 days. I was just about to grab it but took a quick trip to Family Video and got their last copy for $10 :)

[quote name='shadow64']LA Noire is the only game I have ever sold. Ever.

And I own ET for Atari.

For more details:

And, yes, I completed the entire game before selling it back to Amazon. There is nothing in this game that you can't find in another title and find it done better. Heavy Rain is infinitely better, in my opinion. That's the last I'll say on the matter.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully it hasn't gotten cheap enough for me to impulse buy it yet...but unless it gets down to like $5 at a future Blockbuster sale I'm sure I'll just pass.

Man, I love LA Noire. I broke down and got it not too long after launch for $40 and I have never regretted it. Same with Heavy Rain. I got Heavy Rain on launch day and we turned it into a drinking game. So many great drunken memories from senior year of undergrad...

Alright. I don't want to keep discussing it because I don't like getting into things like this on a deals board, but for the record, "face mapping" isn't a "game" element. I can't play face mapping. It's technology. What you're talking about is a graphical tech demo. Not a game.

Also, the bodies are animated terribly and the voice acting SOUNDS like voice acting and not film acting (so their voices are bigger than you'd want them to be for a live-action film and it works against it). By comparison it gives the whole thing a very "uncanny valley"/bad acting feel. Basically the detailed faces made the other flaws really stand out to me, so I wouldn't say this is a benefit to the title.

As for the time period and noir in general? It's exciting to have a recreation of 1920s LA, sure, but it's not the whole city and it's mostly just exteriors. You don't go inside many places, so it's pretty much just some semi-accurate 3D buildings.

In any case, I have plenty to say about this game, but that's not the point of this thread. Obviously, you're entitled to your opinion, if you like the title, but I was just making it clear that I absolutely did not and I don't recommend it for any amount of money.

I mean, if you like noir so much and you enjoy stories about 1920s Los Angeles, watch LA Confidential ten times in a row. It'll take you about as long, has a really similar plot, and you'll be just as bored by the end, but probably not as frustrated - plus the faces look even more real!

[quote name='Optical']I just got my first Warehouse game and it is in great condition other than the fact the UPC has been punched out. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

No, I've yet to have that happen and I've ordered tons and tons of games from them.

[quote name='Optical']I just got my first Warehouse game and it is in great condition other than the fact the UPC has been punched out. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Someone traded in a promotional copy or manufactuar employee purchased copy of a title. this was the way all of my friends games from Sony came to him.

[quote name='shadow64']Alright. I don't want to keep discussing it because I don't like getting into things like this on a deals board, but for the record, "face mapping" isn't a "game" element. I can't play face mapping. It's technology. What you're talking about is a graphical tech demo. Not a game.
[/QUOTE]

Except they implemented it as a game element...so in this case, it is.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']What did the Uncharted 3 CE (Acceptable Condition) say in the description, and were you satisfied with how it came? (I just 1-clicked an Acceptable condition for $59.99 as well, "Back-ordered. Due in stock November 30. Missing shrink-wrap. Large wrinkle / bend on set case." I wonder if this is an Acceptable copy that somebody else ordered, but decided to return b/c they weren't happy with the condition)[/QUOTE]
The description says "Missing shrink-wrap/Mark on item case/Bend on set case." Everything look new and I can feel that scratch mark on the Treasure chest box but I can't see it until I put my finger to move by side to side. The ring, belt and statues are intact. Steelbook has been opened but no visible damage. Starhawk code has not been used. And all these come with original packaging, plastic bag for the chest box and 2 grey crushion foam to hold these thing.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The description says "Missing shrink-wrap/Mark on item case/Bend on set case." Everything look new and I can feel that scratch mark on the Treasure chest box but I can't see it until I put my finger to move by side to side. The ring, belt and statues are intact. Steelbook has been opened but no visible damage. Starhawk code has not been used. And all these come with original packaging, plastic bag for the chest box and 2 grey crushion foam to hold these thing.[/QUOTE]
you wouldn't to so happen sell the ring would u? lol

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Easy there Gollum...I wants it! The PRECIOUS!!!![/QUOTE]
i'll fight you for it! London Pub fight style!

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']*drops in*

I'll sell the ring!

*leaves*

Also, no deals on UMVC3 yet=I'm a sad panda[/QUOTE]
do u really have a UC3 ring to sell?

[quote name='Mexico619']i'll fight you for it! London Pub fight style![/QUOTE]

There are no fights in London pubs. Everyone is too concerned with how they look. :lol:

[quote name='slowdive21']There are no fights in London pubs. Everyone is too concerned with how they look. :lol:[/QUOTE]
lol i was actually referring to a part in UC3

[quote name='Mexico619']lol i was actually referring to a part in UC3[/QUOTE]

Whoops, sorry, I haven't played any of the uncharted series yet. I do own multiple copies of the first 2 games though!

[quote name='slowdive21']Whoops, sorry, I haven't played any of the uncharted series yet. I do own multiple copies of the first 2 games though![/QUOTE]
its cool and your missing out!!! and haha really? then how come you haven't played them? backlog?

[quote name='Mexico619']your missing out!!! and haha really? then how come you haven't played them? backlog?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I think you need to patch the first one to get trophies? I have 2 sealed black labels that might be worth reselling now, an open black label I bought at a Garage sale, 2 sealed GH copies from TRUs epic $6 'sale', and a sealed ESA pack that also has Uncharted in it. I have had my PS3 since 2008, but I haven't used it online yet.

[quote name='slowdive21']Yeah. I think you need to patch the first one to get trophies? I have 2 sealed black labels that might be worth reselling now, an open black label I bought at a Garage sale, 2 sealed GH copies from TRUs epic $6 'sale', and a sealed ESA pack that also has Uncharted in it. I have had my PS3 since 2008, but I haven't used it online yet.[/QUOTE]
yeah you have to download the patch so that you can earn trophies and thats a lot of uncharted to go around, really? , 3 years without online on the PS3 is pretty wack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back