Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']'Good' price just dropped to $12.99.[/QUOTE]
Wow I would have been all over a "good" copy for $12.99. I am still debating on the $15.99 price. I think $10 is my number on this game.

I would have been all over a $12.99 Good version; but I missed it. I've waited too long for this game already - $15.99 works for me. Bought!

[quote name='shadowkast']We're not missing anything by buying it used are we? No dlc vouchers or anything?[/QUOTE]

Other than not paying developers? no.

What are people's experiences with "good" consoles (specifically DSis/XLs)? Tried searching through the old threads but apparently dsi is too common/short to search for.

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']What are people's experiences with "good" consoles (specifically DSis/XLs)? Tried searching through the old threads but apparently dsi is too common/short to search for.[/QUOTE]

I think there have been good experiences with "Good". At the very least, the return policy is no-risk.

[quote name='iRandom']So did LA Noire down to $17. Sucks[/QUOTE]

I just checked and la noire is now 15 lol that's even worse. I'm just glad I locked in bulletstorm while it was still 15.50. I'm going to beat the very last stage tommorow and ship it right away

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just checked and la noire is now 15 lol that's even worse. I'm just glad I locked in bulletstorm while it was still 15.50. I'm going to beat the very last stage tommorow and ship it right away[/QUOTE]

It's still reading 17 for me but yeah. I blame myself for cancelling my order about 5 days ago.

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']What are people's experiences with "good" consoles (specifically DSis/XLs)? Tried searching through the old threads but apparently dsi is too common/short to search for.[/QUOTE]

I dont know which one you're looking for but I will be shipping my bronze dsi xl to them here in a day or so. It's cherry maybe 8 hours in the box so keep an eye out for that. I couldn't pass up the 100 they offered for it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just checked and la noire is now 15 lol that's even worse. I'm just glad I locked in bulletstorm while it was still 15.50. I'm going to beat the very last stage tommorow and ship it right away[/QUOTE]

I beat Bulletstorm a few hours ago, was fun while it lasted. Just a little repetitive and somewhat short.....

[quote name='realkilla789']Did you mean PS3?[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version has been $9.49 for a while now. I have had it saved in my cart.

[quote name='strait edge follower']to bad its probibly the vanilla edition. I really want a dirt cheap ph edition[/QUOTE]

It was $14.xx new @ amazon last week.

[quote name='food4me3389']Thanks clevelandbrowns and shadowkast for castlevania $15.99 been waiting all year for that kinda price[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I picked it up, too.

Alpha Protocol PS3 - Like New - $8.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1315542237&sr=1-245&condition=used

I HIGHLY recommend this game. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is THE most underrated game this gen, as well as one of my favorites. It's an Obsidian game so you know it has some bugs and has a generally incomplete feel, but the combat is still pretty fun as long as you spec into stealth and pistols while everything else about the game is fantastic, especially the dialogue system. Best dialogue system in any game, ever.

[quote name='htown01']:ps3:Resistance 2 Greatest Hits - Like New for $9.99 (~166 left). I've never bought from AWD before but for $10, I'll give it a shot.

I wonder why it's $5 cheaper than the first :ps3:Resistance (Like New - $14.99).[/QUOTE]

Nice price for resistance 2 which is a very good game. I just brought a black label one in very good condition from gamestop two days ago with that resistance 2 deal they have. Is part 1 in the warehouse the black label one ? If so than that's probibly why its more expensive. I like that I have all 3 sitting next to eachother in my cabnet (still haven't been able to start 3 yet)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Nice price for resistance 2 which is a very good game. I just brought a black label one in very good condition from gamestop two days ago with that resistance 2 deal they have. Is part 1 in the warehouse the black label one ? If so than that's probibly why its more expensive. I like that I have all 3 sitting next to eachother in my cabnet (still haven't been able to start 3 yet)[/QUOTE]
The black label Resistance is actually cheaper by a dollar ($13.99 to $14.99).

[quote name='strait edge follower']Nice price for resistance 2 which is a very good game. I just brought a black label one in very good condition from gamestop two days ago with that resistance 2 deal they have. Is part 1 in the warehouse the black label one ? If so than that's probibly why its more expensive. I like that I have all 3 sitting next to eachother in my cabnet (still haven't been able to start 3 yet)[/QUOTE]

Nice. I hope I get a black label Resistance 2 from AWD. No, the picture shows it's a GH version.

What deal is GS running for Resistance?

[quote name='htown01']Thanks, that's been on my wishlist for a while and haven't checked the prices lately. Bought 1 :)[/QUOTE]

Sigma kicked my ass badly :( one of the very few games I wasn't able to beat as the camera was horrible and those stupid spider ninjas (among other really cheap enemys lol) drove me insane ! I don't know if I should try sigma again or not

[quote name='htown01']Nice. I hope I get a black label Resistance 2 from AWD. No, the picture shows it's a GH version.

What deal is GS running for Resistance?[/QUOTE]

12.99 for a used copy right now but you need the card for it (still takes the 10% off). The deal ends soon though. I couldn't beleave how many black label copys my gs has. I guess they were good for something afterall

[quote name='strait edge follower']12.99 for a used copy right now but you need the card for it (still takes the 10% off). The deal ends soon though. I couldn't beleave how many black label copys my gs has. I guess they were good for something afterall[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I would have preferred a black label but I would have to drive 5 minutes to GS for that :lol: I'm saving about ~$3-4 on AWD so no biggie :)

[quote name='TraBuch']Alpha Protocol PS3 - Like New - $8.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1315542237&sr=1-245&condition=used

I HIGHLY recommend this game. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is THE most underrated game this gen, as well as one of my favorites. It's an Obsidian game so you know it has some bugs and has a generally incomplete feel, but the combat is still pretty fun as long as you spec into stealth and pistols while everything else about the game is fantastic, especially the dialogue system. Best dialogue system in any game, ever.[/QUOTE]

Second this.
Play it like your Archer, and it's the funnest game ever.

[quote name='htown01']:ps3:inFAMOUS - Like New for $13.99 (new going for $20).

How low have y'all seen :ps3:Killzone 2 - Like New for? That's the last game I'm buying this week. I want to play 2 before 3. It's currently $16.99 on AWD.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it for 12.99 two days ago. Highly recomend this game and part 3

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sigma kicked my ass badly :( one of the very few games I wasn't able to beat as the camera was horrible and those stupid spider ninjas (among other really cheap enemys lol) drove me insane ! I don't know if I should try sigma again or not[/QUOTE]

Sigma and Sigma 2 were a lot easier than their 360 counterparts,lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']I still wonder why all the gore was cut out of sigma 2 and they put that green mist garbage ?[/QUOTE]

it's actually purple mist and yeah, its gay as fuk. The lack of gore is horrible and it's WAY too easy. Your health fully regenerates at save points and your health replenishes after killing a hoard of enemies. I didn't find Demons Souls and Ninja Gaiden all that difficult so this is just way too easy for me

all in all though, both are still great games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back