Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Magicman103']eh i doubt anyone cares but star wars force unleashed 2 Collectors Edition for $20.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1315647852&sr=1-87&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I just played and beat that game the other day. It's a sin how short it was, basically there's only 4 levels, and one's a backtracking/repeat level.

Kamino
Cato Nemoidia
(Dagobah doesn't count, it takes literally 1 minute)
Rebel Ship Salvation
Kamino Again

Gameplay is fun and it has some good production value, but you might as well buy this at GameStop used and return it within 7 days for a refund.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I just played and beat that game the other day. It's a sin how short it was, basically there's only 4 levels, and one's a backtracking/repeat level.

Kamino
Cato Nemoidia
Rebel Ship Salvation
Kamino Again

Gameplay is fun and it has some good production value, but you might as well buy this at GameStop used and return it within 7 days for a refund.[/QUOTE]

Short but the graphics were awesome. The gameplay was pretty fun. Got repetitive at times (especially towards the end). But overall was a great game for the $10 range.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I just played and beat that game the other day. It's a sin how short it was, basically there's only 4 levels, and one's a backtracking/repeat level.

Kamino
Cato Nemoidia
Rebel Ship Salvation
Kamino Again

Gameplay is fun and it has some good production value, but you might as well buy this at GameStop used and return it within 7 days for a refund.[/QUOTE]

Force Unleashed II is currently the lowest rated game on my site for those reasons and more. The only part I really enjoyed about the game was the Endor DLC.

I wish my library still had games, but it seems that they went ahead and stopped. The collection they had was horrible though. I think the newest game they had for 360 was Civilization Revolution, everything else was at least a year or two older. They still had Wii games added occasionally but they don't seem to have them anymore either. I'll have to ask next time I actually go in.

[quote name='sergioalb64']I'm waiting for a Good to Like New Midnight Blue DSi XL. Haven't seen that one in quite a while...[/QUOTE]
There's a Like New one from a third-party seller for $112 shipped at the moment. Just launched, but Amazon's A-Z guarantee should protect you if there are any issues.

Midnight Blue is the only one I don't want :p I like the look of bronze, burgundy or even the new pink.

[quote name='Magicman103']Littlebigplanet 2 Collectors Edition 73.99 (only reason im posting this is because its so rare)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...e=UTF8&qid=1315678475&sr=1-190&condition=used [/QUOTE]
LBP 2 CE rare ,you say? I still have the rest of the CE sitting here collecting dust(including the voucher for the 12+ DLC outfits). I even grabbed a copy of the game again through the Sony Rewards program from Capital One, but haven't played it yet.

The bookends in this edition feel cheap though, so be forewarned if paying $74 for it.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Going rate on a used Wii? Mario Kart or Wii Sports Resort version, doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]
They're all over $100. Very rarely, they'll start showing up for $63 like new, but I've only seen that happen twice.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LBP 2 CE rare ,you say? I still have the rest of the CE sitting here collecting dust(including the voucher for the 12+ DLC outfits). I even grabbed a copy of the game again through the Sony Rewards program from Capital One, but haven't played it yet.

The bookends in this edition feel cheap though, so be forewarned if paying $74 for it.[/QUOTE]

For some reason (maybe it's just my thinking) but all Sony exclusive Collecter's Editions actually feel like they are limited, whereas you still see Halo Reach Legendary copies collecting dusts at stores.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LBP 2 CE rare ,you say? I still have the rest of the CE sitting here collecting dust(including the voucher for the 12+ DLC outfits). I even grabbed a copy of the game again through the Sony Rewards program from Capital One, but haven't played it yet.

The bookends in this edition feel cheap though, so be forewarned if paying $74 for it.[/QUOTE]

The bookends are well made. I've been using mine on my desk since the game was released. They're still in perfect condition.

But yeah...The whole set isn't worth $73+ since you know you'll be able to find it for like $30 before long.

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']For some reason (maybe it's just my thinking) but all Sony exclusive Collecter's Editions actually feel like they are limited, whereas you still see Halo Reach Legendary copies collecting dusts at stores.[/QUOTE]

Poor Killzone 3 though lol. They made WAY too many of those.

[quote name='CD6405']Poor Killzone 3 though lol. They made WAY too many of those.[/QUOTE]

Ha that's an understatment ! Everywhere I go I see a couple in each retailer that sells games. I see lots of halo reach legendary editions in those same stores as well. Amazon has the hellghast edition for 42 right now and I'm waiting for it to drop more. I've wanted another copy of killzone 3 and what better way to get it than with a awsome hellghast helmet and that cool looking elite hellghast sniper figure :)

Gah for that price I might bite on Heavy Rain, I've been wanting to get it since it came out, but anytime it goes on sale I have no money or other games take up my interest.

[quote name='Bloodedge']Was Brink really NOT that good for it to drop in price so fast?[/QUOTE]

I got it for $11, and still feel ripped off.

yeah both Blur and SPlit Second are definitely worth the $10 price, but I'm holding off due to the fact that I'll be getting Hot Pursuit in the next few days.

I honestly think Brink is a decent game if you can get it sub $15. It s a pretty fun time killer that you can pick up here and there. The story isn't that great, the multiplayer is no different than the single player, but overall I've been enjoying it in the 6 hours I've played.

I played that game the day it came out. Played it for hours on end and was pleasantly satisfied with it. Looking back, was it worth the $60 price tag? I'd say no. But it is most definitely worth the price it has now. I recommend it especially with the free DLC they announce a while back (those lucky enough to dl it while it was still available)

[quote name='poker360']I'm sure this has already been posted, but it's a great deal:

Shadows of the Damned (Like New) - $26.99[/QUOTE]

Game's overhyped imo. I bought it for $32 at gamestop used and returned it after a few hours. Wake me up when it's $12. And if it never gets there I won't lose any sleep.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Blur = Best racing game ever.[/QUOTE]

Meh, that title goes to F3 IMO.

Blur is FUN though. anyone on the fence should think Mario Kart + Real Cars.

[quote name='Mikocouch']I agree blur is great fun! I have it for both consoles and have played it a ton.[/QUOTE]

Driver SF is getting up there for me

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Meh, that title goes to F3 IMO.

Blur is FUN though. anyone on the fence should think Mario Kart + Real Cars.[/QUOTE

disagree with that. The best imo is MOTORSTORM !!!!!!!! love the rush that series gives me

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Meh, that title goes to F3 IMO.

Blur is FUN though. anyone on the fence should think Mario Kart + Real Cars.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Blur demo was godawful. And I thought Mario Kart + real cars. It had none of the imagination of Mario Kart, with none of the satisfaction of a real car game. But to each his own.

AW has had Test Drive 2 Unlimited for cheap quite a few times. They fixed most of the bugs. It's a disappointingly overlooked game.

[quote name='unclenebber']I thought the Blur demo was godawful. And I thought Mario Kart + real cars. It had none of the imagination of Mario Kart, with none of the satisfaction of a real car game. But to each his own.

AW has had Test Drive 2 Unlimited for cheap quite a few times. They fixed most of the bugs. It's a disappointingly overlooked game.[/QUOTE]

yet massively flipped game so it served its purpose for a lot of people I suppose. I for one haven't traded even one copy of it

[quote name='mariska']The bookends are well made. I've been using mine on my desk since the game was released. They're still in perfect condition.

But yeah...The whole set isn't worth $73+ since you know you'll be able to find it for like $30 before long.[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean it as they were gonna fall apart or something, but rather that they feel cheap/light by comparison to some other CE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back