Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightmare452']Yeah, I knew that. Worst case I lose all my saves, etc. But if I cannot get my old PS3 working, it won't matter and I won't be able to back it up anyhow. Sometimes you loose some, no huge lose I guess. I can replay the games and recreate said saves, trophies and games are attached to my account so they can be redownloaded, movies can be deleted altogether, so overall, it sucks, but not a huge loss to restart my PS3 from scratch.

My biggest gripe is my perfect MGS4 save file with most things unlocked, but I needed an excuse to replay it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Playstation Plus. Online cloud saves FTW! It won't help you this time, but it is a really nice feature for next time............Good luck at any rate. I don't have many saves, but a few are really important.

[quote name='Fonz72']Playstation Plus. Online cloud saves FTW! It won't help you this time, but it is a really nice feature for next time............Good luck at any rate. I don't have many saves, but a few are really important.[/QUOTE]
This. Or if you had a new drive in the new ps3 ( or cleared enough space on the old ps3 drive) you could do a direct transfer with a Ethernet cable. Awesome feature i don't think is used enough or that well known

[quote name='shadowkast']This. Or if you had a new drive in the new ps3 ( or cleared enough space on the old ps3 drive) you could do a direct transfer with a Ethernet cable. Awesome feature i don't think is used enough or that well known[/QUOTE]

can you provide a guide?

[quote name='Play3rtwo']can you provide a guide?[/QUOTE]a giude for the linking procedure? Its simple. just plug in the ethernet cable to both ps3s while they are off. The feature is under the settings menu on the xmb. Really self explanatory, tells you what to do on screen. You DO have to disable your internet via network settings on the xmb for this to work (confuses the ps3 with the ethernet cable being plugged in). I had to google to figure that out but the rest was easy. Didn't seem to take as long as a backup to external either (but that may just be me).

Hope that helps.

As much as I want to get the game, I don't want to risk an 'Acceptable' copy, so if anyone else wants the 360 version of Catherine, there's a copy for $35.99.
Link
And if someone grabs it, let me know the condition it comes in, so if it is in great condition, I can kick myself for not getting it.

[quote name='shadowkast']This. Or if you had a new drive in the new ps3 ( or cleared enough space on the old ps3 drive) you could do a direct transfer with a Ethernet cable. Awesome feature i don't think is used enough or that well known[/QUOTE]

Did this and took over 24 hours... But did work. Then backed it up on, an external drive and upgraded it to a 500 gb drive. That went much faster.

A little off topic: just received the no more heroes from yesterday lightning deal. Really quick shipping, but it looks like it was resealed. It's not the Y-fold factory seal. It was shrink wrapped like what I would receive from Amazon Warehouse. =/ Did anyone buy it at launch and got the same problem?

edit: yea the artwork is also crooked too.

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']Two "Like New" bronze DSi XLs, $126: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=generic&qid=1316622978&sr=1-1&condition=used

Bought one but cancelled due to a friendly CAG :)[/QUOTE]

I just can get it through my head why ANYBODY would buy a Dsi XL for MORE money than a 3ds. So what it has a bigger screen, big whoop dee doo. The 3ds has a Better Screen, brighter screen, brand new games that are coming out for it like Mario Kart, Super Mario 3d, luigi's mansion, and more. Not even to mention the it plays DS games, yes people it really does.The difference in graphics is SUBSTANTIAL. Its a much better system overall.

[quote name='kouleefoh']A little off topic: just received the no more heroes from yesterday lightning deal. Really quick shipping, but it looks like it was resealed. It's not the Y-fold factory seal. It was shrink wrapped like what I would receive from Amazon Warehouse. =/ Did anyone buy it at launch and got the same problem?

edit: yea the artwork is also crooked too.[/QUOTE]

Just contact customer service. Is everything ok besides that? You might just get the game for free or a really reduced cost.

[quote name='kouleefoh']A little off topic: just received the no more heroes from yesterday lightning deal. Really quick shipping, but it looks like it was resealed. It's not the Y-fold factory seal. It was shrink wrapped like what I would receive from Amazon Warehouse. =/ Did anyone buy it at launch and got the same problem?

I bought it at launch and it did come shrink wrapped. I think you should be fine.

[quote name='iamsobroke']I just can get it through my head why ANYBODY would buy a Dsi XL for MORE money than a 3ds. So what it has a bigger screen, big whoop dee doo. The 3ds has a Better Screen, brighter screen, brand new games that are coming out for it like Mario Kart, Super Mario 3d, luigi's mansion, and more. Not even to mention the it plays DS games, yes people it really does.The difference in graphics is SUBSTANTIAL. Its a much better system overall.[/QUOTE]

Because the XL is better than 3DS. The XL hasa better screen better battery life and isn't tiny as fuck.

Cite your sources before you go spouting at the mouth.

[quote name='iamsobroke']I just can get it through my head why ANYBODY would buy a Dsi XL for MORE money than a 3ds. So what it has a bigger screen, big whoop dee doo. The 3ds has a Better Screen, brighter screen, brand new games that are coming out for it like Mario Kart, Super Mario 3d, luigi's mansion, and more. Not even to mention the it plays DS games, yes people it really does.The difference in graphics is SUBSTANTIAL. Its a much better system overall.[/QUOTE]

Personally I bought a 3DS, had it for about a week then returned it for an XL because I have an immense backlog of normal DS games and backwards compatibility on the 3DS is pretty trashy, original DS games look so blurred and de-saturated.

For home users, the XL is kind of a godsend, everything looks so wonderful on it and its so comfortable to use. If you've already exhausted most of the DS library I can understand not being interested but I have a lot to go.

I'll rebuy a 3DS in the future, for it's own games, but that'll be deep into 2012 when a real library starts to form (I really want Fire Emblem and the 999 sequel). Honestly, it could use a revision as well, it's battery life and viewing angle are very obnoxious so I'm fine with waiting.

[quote name='poop69']I bought it at launch and it did come shrink wrapped. I think you should be fine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Just contact customer service. Is everything ok besides that? You might just get the game for free or a really reduced cost.[/QUOTE]
Thanks guys. I opened it disc and manual looks brand new, but the art work is wrinkled. Not sure what's going on here. I'm a little picky with my games but this isn't too bad.
Wish i didn't have to open it and check though, just in case prices drop somewhere else i can return it. :lol:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Because the XL is better than 3DS. The XL hasa better screen better battery life and isn't tiny as fuck.

Cite your sources before you go spouting at the mouth.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Is 148.99 the normal price for the like new Xbox 4GB? Was trying to grab one and it went OOS as I was trying to check out. Dammit.

Figure I'd get that then look for a 250GB HD separately. Oh well.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Because the XL is better than 3DS. The XL hasa better screen better battery life and isn't tiny as fuck.

Cite your sources before you go spouting at the mouth.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what "sources" you want him to cite as it is personal preference. I've been fine with the DS Lite/DSi screen size so I never saw the need or desire for an XL. Thus, to me, the 3DS is a much better choice. You get a lot more with that too - the Mii plaza and spotpass stuff (which is kind of fun to mess around with), Face Raiders, etc...

So I use a DSi for DS games and my 3DS for 3DS games - works out well. And since the XL is pretty much a home system (due to size - as someone else pointed out) the battery issue is a non-issue since your 3DS battery won't die on you at home. (Now if you want to debate 3DS vs DS Lite/DSi for travel then I'd go with the cheaper system - I'd only take my DSi on cross country flights for example).

And while I've not tried a DS game on my 3DS, I've read here on CAG that there is a way to adjust the screen so it looks just fine.

I just wish I hadn't dropped $250 on a luanch system only to play it about 6-8 hours total before the price dropped ;). I don't play the DS that much either - I find when I'm home I'd rather play a console (and I haven't been traveling that much recently). Though I did recently start up Infinite Space, which is an infinite time sink...

So, what I'm saying I guess (and to bring this back on topic) is if you can find a 3DS for $120 or whatever via Warehouse deals, that is a hell of a price and I'd go for it.

FWIW, I made my first ever Warehouse deals purchase yesterday - got a "like new" Virtua Tennis 4 for $13.99. I hope it comes as minty fresh as everyone on here says they always do.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Is 148.99 the normal price for the like new Xbox 4GB? Was trying to grab one and it went OOS as I was trying to check out. Dammit.

Figure I'd get that then look for a 250GB HD separately. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

If all you need is space for game saves, just pick up a cheap flash drive for right now. You could also pick up an old HD if you find one real cheap and use it after you remove it from the carrier it's in. I think the 250GB slims have been going for around $80, so you can save a few bucks if you don't need the space.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Is 148.99 the normal price for the like new Xbox 4GB? Was trying to grab one and it went OOS as I was trying to check out. Dammit.

Figure I'd get that then look for a 250GB HD separately. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Saw one for $139.xx today

Just got my copies of Homefront and all of them had dlc codes and where in perfect condition. I must say im pretty impressed with AWD. Now i just need my gamefly orders to come in so i can trade up for GOW3..

Ive found the XL to be way too big for a portable system, that thing would never fit in a pocket. I guess if you carry a backpack around or a purse, its cool.. otherwise unless youre going to be mostly playing at home it seems like a drag to be carrying it around. Personal opinion.

Witcher 2 Acceptable - $22

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1316640650&sr=8-1&condition=used

anybody bought a game that was "acceptable"? What was the condition of it?

tex.png

[quote name='edson13']Ive found the XL to be way too big for a portable system, that thing would never fit in a pocket. I guess if you carry a backpack around or a purse, its cool.. otherwise unless youre going to be mostly playing at home it seems like a drag to be carrying it around. Personal opinion.[/QUOTE]

I cant fit my XL in the back pocket of my jeans easily (and no I dont wear jencos or whatever they were called) Sure it might hang out the top some but it definitely fits. Though to be honest I never take my XL out of the house so I dont know how comfortable it would be having it there for a long time.

Brighter screens don't mean shit unless you're outside playing in a park or something. If you're indoors, your DS screen shouldn't be turned up all the way (unless you enjoy washed out color and detail).

[quote name='Vegan']Brighter screens don't mean shit unless you're outside playing in a park or something. If you're indoors, your DS screen shouldn't be turned up all the way (unless you enjoy washed out color and detail).[/QUOTE]

I completely disagree. I think the colors on the DS look the most vivid and detailed with the brightness on the highest setting.

[quote name='io']...

And while I've not tried a DS game on my 3DS, I've read here on CAG that there is a way to adjust the screen so it looks just fine.

...[/QUOTE]When you start up a DS game from the main 3DS menu, if you hold the Start + Select buttons together (it doesn't have to be simultaneously, just hold them both down), the screen size will change to the original DS screen size, with the colors as they should be. Admittedly, you will have some empty black space around the screens, since the 3DS screens are so much bigger than those on the original DS.

While I miss my DS Lite (and I'm still hoping to pick one up from AWD for $40-$50), I don't mind playing Radiant Historia on my 3DS. It certainly looks the same way I remember it.

EDIT: [quote name='cancerman1120']I finally decided to try and see if this game is truly brilliant in its badness.

1 LEFT!!

Deadly Premonition Like New $10.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used[/QUOTE]You will most definitely NOT regret that decision. Deadly Premonition is among my top 5 favorite games of all time. Just don't take it too seriously and hopefully once you've played for a while, you'll start to understand why it's so brilliant. ;)

It was cheap shrink wrap without the folds.

[quote name='Vigilante']EDIT: You will most definitely NOT regret that decision. Deadly Premonition is among my top 5 favorite games of all time. Just don't take it too seriously and hopefully once you've played for a while, you'll start to understand why it's so brilliant. ;)[/QUOTE]

I have been wanting to try it forever and I know many people love this game. Every time I talk myself out of it but I am big fan of mysteries and weirdness so I think I will enjoy it. I know the graphics are not good but I grew up in the 8-bit era so I am not tied to great graphics to have fun.

So after reading nothing but mostly positive reviews about warehouse deals, I made my first two purchases a few days ago and they both arrived today.

ME2, AC2, and a wireless glossy black 360 controller. All were described as "like new". However, ME2 and the controller were not "like new". They were brand new, factory sealed. Intact DLC code and all for ME2. Really was impressed. Will check more often.

I'm sure I won't always get brand new items but even so, AC2 was also in great condition.

Thanks CAGers.

[quote name='Narsis84']So after reading nothing but mostly positive reviews about warehouse deals, I made my first two purchases a few days ago and they both arrived today.

ME2, AC2, and a wireless glossy black 360 controller. All were described as "like new". However, ME2 and the controller were not "like new". They were brand new, factory sealed. Intact DLC code and all for ME2. Really was impressed. Will check more often.

I'm sure I won't always get brand new items but even so, AC2 was also in great condition.

Thanks CAGers.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole...don't get too lost down here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back