Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JungleRot']Like new is more New then like.

Right now the prices seem to be adjusting for the good and some craziness going on with the prices so i would keep an eye for the next 30 minutes or so.

No do not grab at 17.99 IMO

LOL at the curse foiled again line :)[/QUOTE]

thanks, i was about to fiddle around on the net, so ill check back every once in a while till 12:00 or so.

[quote name='RealDeals']screw the prices i have green hair! Xd[/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='An J0e']thanks, ill was about to fiddle around on the net, so ill check back every once in a while till 12:00 or so.[/QUOTE]

Good luck and happy hunting

[quote name='kodave']Can't believe they used to sell this at $17.99 literally a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Actually it was 16.99 8/18/2011. Damn you warehouse!

Why not just split the cost of prime with 4 people. You can authorize up to four accounts to use your prime membership and each have their own account with their own password.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Do 4GB Xbox 360 Consoles without Kinect ever show up? How much do they go for?[/QUOTE]

i think ususally between 170 and 200

[quote name='RealDeals']Very good RPG, one of my favorite this gen. If you can look beyond some, shall we say, "japaneseness" (to be fair, it is a JRPG :lol:), it's a great $8 pickup.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']The game is $0.88 more and you get it new. It's a good game, although I never finished it.

I'll play it again eventually.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I picked it up new. For an extra .88 I will give the money to the developer (whatever amount they get) instead of buying it used. A game like this I could log 40+ hours so it is not a bad investment.

Blue Dragon costs about $8 no matter where you get it. I've been meaning to try it again. I want to love JRPGs but I'm so terrible at them. I loved Lost Odyssey until just about the point I got murdered by magic ninjas and gave up out of frustration.

[quote name='RealDeals']Very good RPG, one of my favorite this gen. If you can look beyond some, shall we say, "japaneseness" (to be fair, it is a JRPG :lol:), it's a great $8 pickup.[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest, it's "Japanese as fuck." I do love that it doesn't have random encounters. Also, you fight
poo monsters.

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']I remember the visuals and music been really fantastic. The gameplay is pretty standard, but it's well done. If you like Dragon Quest, you'll be right at home with Blue Dragon.[/QUOTE]

I played the demo a circut city a few years back (man do i miss that retailer). I didnt like blue dragon at all. Now lost odyssey on the otherhand is a mistwalker rpg you must play !

I've been looking at time crisis for the move I just got from the kmart deal. I really do like time crisis but have heard mixed things about razing storm. Opnions?

If it's rated good by awd and includes case and manual, someone probably "enjoyed" Catherine too much all over the game.

[quote name='Rumors']I've been looking at time crisis for the move I just got from the kmart deal. I really do like time crisis but have heard mixed things about razing storm. Opnions?[/QUOTE]
Me too, i've been eyeing the $20.99 like new for awhile now, but i don't know yet. It's weird how I don't see it's being sold as used very often, anywhere.

Edit: the AWD one is gone, so i went ahead and grab the 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Like New Blue Dragon $7.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1317360337&sr=1-212&condition=used

Anyone know if this game is any good? It looks like it might be worth $8.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up for $10 and thought it was terrible. The graphics are sterile, the characters are forgettable generic Toriyama, the battle system is a relic and it has the MOST HORRENDOUS boss music ever composed for a game in any genre. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q08So0gixwE
Sakiguchi really disappointed me until Lost Odyssey came out.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't know. I find the boss music to be pretty funny.[/QUOTE]
Man, that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. The only positive thing I can say is about it is that it's great motivation to defeat bosses. It makes my urge to kill rise so much.

If I'm ever fighting a giant monster that's the music I'd want playing. It's just so encouraging.

Besides,I find the Toriyama art style to be the worst thing about the game. I hate it.

I can't stand Toriyama and his character art anymore. It's just always the same person over and over and over. Just because of that it kind of steers me away from any games he's worked with.

It's amazing how great Lost Odyssey was after having played Blue Dragon. Lost Odyssey is arguably the best JRPG this generation. Get it. Blue Dragon is a chore to play.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Me too, i've been eyeing the $20.99 like new for awhile now, but i don't know yet. It's weird how I don't see it's being sold as used very often, anywhere.

Edit: the AWD one is gone, so i went ahead and grab the 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, let me know how it is then?

[quote name='looploop']I picked it up for $10 and thought it was terrible. The graphics are sterile, the characters are forgettable generic Toriyama, the battle system is a relic and it has the MOST HORRENDOUS boss music ever composed for a game in any genre. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q08So0gixwE
Sakiguchi really disappointed me until Lost Odyssey came out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm weird.....but I actually enjoyed this game. The DS version was better though.

[quote name='whoknows']Now I want to buy Blue Dragon.[/QUOTE]

Buy it! It's pretty good. Just remember that it's an old school RPG, except it's kind of easy

If Blue Dragon ever came out for the PS3, I would buy it just for that boss music. I fucking love Ian Gillian's vocals and that song is just so damn cheesy it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back