Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clonesniper666']My friend told me it was a great RTS and for $14 is totally worth it[/QUOTE]
Splinter Cell isn't an RTS. Are you thinking of Ghost Recon (which is TBS, but the closest thing I can think of)?

I have Splinter Cell 3D. The controls certainly take a little while to get adjusted to but once you get the hand on that the game played pretty well. I've enjoyed the time spent with it for the $18.xx it set me back on eBay a couple months ago.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Doesn't mean there the same multiplayer.

EX: just because Quake 3 and Modern Warfare run the same game engine doesn't mean there the same game.[/QUOTE]

HCE:A isn't going to have a separate multiplayer. 343 is just using a title update to make it play more like the original Halo (powerful pistols, etc.).

That's the way they explained it on Major Nelson's podcast, anyways. And if you think about it, it makes sense that a remake wouldn't be secluded from what remains of the fanbase. While it will obviously sell a few million, I doubt HCE:A is going to sell enough to warrant that kind of treatment. Halo 4, on the other hand, is a completely different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thisboywillbreak']HCE:A isn't going to have a separate multiplayer. 343 is just using a title update to make it play more like the original Halo (powerful pistols, etc.).

That's the way they explained it on Major Nelson's podcast, anyways. And if you think about it, it makes sense that a remake wouldn't be secluded from what remains of the fanbase. While it will obviously sell a few million, I doubt HCE:A is going to sell enough to warrant that kind of treatment. Halo 4, on the other hand, is a completely different story.[/QUOTE]

My understanding was that Halo Anniversary will come with a code to download a map pack containing classic maps for Halo Reach. You will still require Halo Reach to play multiplayer.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']My understanding was that Halo Anniversary will come with a code to download a map pack containing classic maps for Halo Reach. You will still require Halo Reach to play multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I believe you wont need Halo Reach, just the disc it comes with.

not 100 percent sure.

[quote name='ral1121']I believe you wont need Halo Reach, just the disc it comes with.

not 100 percent sure.[/QUOTE]

Halo Anni will come with 2 disc; one with the remastered Halo 1 campaign and the other with the updated Halo Reach MP. The MP disc will come with all the Halo Reach maps (DLC included), plus the 7 or so new MP maps that'll come with Halo Anni. This is so that the Reach MP will remain active long after its release.
Just like with Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST

You can also purchase the new MP maps separately in the Marketplace, but don't quote me on that.

[quote name='ral1121']I believe you wont need Halo Reach, just the disc it comes with.

not 100 percent sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you dont need to reach disk to play MP

EDIT- ninja'd

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']Splinter Cell isn't an RTS. Are you thinking of Ghost Recon (which is TBS, but the closest thing I can think of)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry was thinking of the Ghost Recon game, totally miss read the name of the game when I got off work this morning and posted that.

[quote name='iRandom']Halo Anni will come with 2 disc; one with the remastered Halo 1 campaign and the other with the updated Halo Reach MP. The MP disc will come with all the Halo Reach maps (DLC included), plus the 7 or so new MP maps that'll come with Halo Anni. This is so that the Reach MP will remain active long after its release.
Just like with Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST

You can also purchase the new MP maps separately in the Marketplace, but don't quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

No, H:CEA is 1 disk. It includes the remastered campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved, plus 7 maps that are playable from that disk (6 multiplayer, 1 Firefight). It will allow you to play in special playlists in matchmaking set up just for those maps. The game also comes with a code to download the maps so they can be used with Halo: Reach.

[quote name='ral1121']Anyone know if a promotional certificate work for AWD?

EDIT: Apparently not........[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's in the FAQ's of the OP.

Got my $29 copy of Dead Island for 360 today. It said there was a large scratch on the cover, but when I got it they had it package sealed in new wrap with the security sticker still on. The only scratch I saw on the cover was a verrrry tiny scrape, hardly noticeable at all. Not bad for like 50% off. The disc looks amazing too, no scratches at all.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Got my $29 copy of Dead Island for 360 today. It said there was a large scratch on the cover, but when I got it they had it package sealed in new wrap with the security sticker still on. The only scratch I saw on the cover was a verrrry tiny scrape, hardly noticeable at all. Not bad for like 50% off. The disc looks amazing too, no scratches at all.[/QUOTE]

Nice, maybe another will pop up.

Dead rising $5.49 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...676637&sr=1-198&seller=&colid=&condition=used

Spiderman: SD $15 http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Sh...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1317676637&sr=1-206

So I just got the Like New Infamous 2 Bundle for around $225 today. It's weird because it came in just a normal 320 GB PS3 box and they just stuck a copy of Infamous 2 in it. The PS3 looks brand new so I guess I have no problem with it so far. Was there anything else that was supposed to come with the Infamous 2 bundle?

[quote name='kulaguy']So I just got the Like New Infamous 2 Bundle for around $225 today. It's weird because it came in just a normal 320 GB PS3 box and they just stuck a copy of Infamous 2 in it. The PS3 looks brand new so I guess I have no problem with it so far. Was there anything else that was supposed to come with the Infamous 2 bundle?[/QUOTE]

From Sony

Bundle Contents:

• 320GB PS3™ System
  • inFAMOUS™ 2 Blu-ray™ game
  • Free 30-Day PlayStation Plus voucher
  • DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
  • AC power cord
  • AV cable
  • USB cable

When i got my call of duty bundle, all it was was a slip cover of the PS3 box. So don't think you got ripped, I'm sure that's just how they packaged it at Sony, not at Amazon[quote name='kulaguy']So I just got the Like New Infamous 2 Bundle for around $225 today. It's weird because it came in just a normal 320 GB PS3 box and they just stuck a copy of Infamous 2 in it. The PS3 looks brand new so I guess I have no problem with it so far. Was there anything else that was supposed to come with the Infamous 2 bundle?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kulaguy']So I just got the Like New Infamous 2 Bundle for around $225 today. It's weird because it came in just a normal 320 GB PS3 box and they just stuck a copy of Infamous 2 in it. The PS3 looks brand new so I guess I have no problem with it so far. Was there anything else that was supposed to come with the Infamous 2 bundle?[/QUOTE]

I believe that the Infamous 2 bundles just came with a slip cover over a regular 320gb box. BTW, I should be getting the "Very Good" GOW3 Xbox 360 bundle that I got for 279 tomorrow. Will update you guys on the condition.

[quote name='Fonz72']From Sony

Bundle Contents:

• 320GB PS3™ System
  • inFAMOUS™ 2 Blu-ray™ game
  • Free 30-Day PlayStation Plus voucher
  • DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
  • AC power cord
  • AV cable
  • USB cable
[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. I got all that except the PS+ voucher, but that's not that big a deal. Thanks!

[quote name='capsnikerz']The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D 26.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003O6E800/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used 10 available[/QUOTE]
Aside from this reaching $21.99 like one of the guys above said, there is no reason you shouldn't own this game. I replayed it at least 3 times on the n64 and the gamecube, and after 2 years of not playing it, my "first" run of the 3DS version took me 35 hours (I got 50 golden skulltullas and most of the heart pieces).

Then there's still master quest, which I've never played.

[quote name='kulaguy']Ah okay. I got all that except the PS+ voucher, but that's not that big a deal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem, as PS+ member since day one I highly recommend it. Especially with all the stuff coming this month.

[quote name='kulaguy']Ah okay. I got all that except the PS+ voucher, but that's not that big a deal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is how the PS3 bundles come.

Its basically a box within a box.

The outside shows the game bundled and whatnot, the box inside is just like a normal PS3

that is how my new PS3 Killzone 3 Bundle came.

That's nicer than my Black Friday bundle from 2009 came. New at Wal-Mart and I feel like I remember opening it up and having the inFamous game, Arkham Asylum, and the TDK blu ray just flopping around in there. I could be wrong, though. My memory is shit.

Got my Battles Ninjago DS game today. First time a Like new game that I thought looked a bit beat up. I guess that is going to happen more with DS games.

My Pilotwings Resort came in yesterday. Looked great, and even had an unused Club Nintendo code. I played around with it for a bit, but I don't think it's my cup of tea. Fortunately, I locked in a $20 TIV with Amazon today, so I'm quite happy with the result.

Pondering if I should get that 360 or wait for a 250GB one to go on.

Edit: Didn't take long for it to get snagged.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']DNF worth it?[/QUOTE]

It's a game where you can play with a piece of shit you pull out of the toilet.
Depending on your reaction to this information, you might be able to determine if it's worth it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back