Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']AWD is for used products, so I hope not.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I thought that too, but about 3 years ago I saw a 264 pack of diapers "used" for like $15 off the regular price. I decided to order and see. The boxes on the diapers were just gashed or look like someone placed tape on them then ripped it off taking the top layer of cardboard with it.

I came to find out that "used" also allows for damaged in transit items that appear to only have cosmetic damage. So now I always scan for used items.

[quote name='brauma']Seems there hasn't been many good deals lately. Especially after the August spectacle.[/QUOTE]

yeah. i'm constantly seeing games on there right now that were around $5-10 cheaper a couple of months ago. we'll just have to wait and see what happens in november/holiday season.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']yeah. i'm constantly seeing games on there right now that were around $5-10 cheaper a couple of months ago. we'll just have to wait and see what happens in november/holiday season.[/QUOTE]

A good portion of Amazon's black friday/black week deals wind up on AWD, often for a little cheaper than the black friday price. Something to keep an eye out for if you missed the deal on Amazon or want to gamble for a cheaper price popping up on AWD.

[quote name='guitarguy']Do they ever have good deals on hard drives for 360? I missed out on the GameStop deal :([/QUOTE]

As long as you don't care about backwards compatibility you can get a off brand one new for around $60. That's what I did for my 4gb slim and it works perfectly.

[quote name='KtMack23']As long as you don't care about backwards compatibility you can get a off brand one new for around $60. That's what I did for my 4gb slim and it works perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Express Media currently has a 250gb for $60 or the off brand for $40

[quote name='KtMack23']As long as you don't care about backwards compatibility you can get a off brand one new for around $60. That's what I did for my 4gb slim and it works perfectly.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by off brand? Take out the drive myself?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Express Media currently has a 250gb for $60 or the off brand for $40[/QUOTE]

$60 must be sold out, i cant find it

[quote name='guitarguy']What do you mean by off brand? Take out the drive myself?[/QUOTE]
off brand technically means that the hard drive itself is not microsoft brand, so you won't be able to play original xbox games on it or i would assume that's wat it means, but it doesnt really matter if you're not planning on playing any original xbox games but if you are and you are planning on buying a used hard drive you should check if they micriosoft sticker under the hard drive has been tampered with, I recently bought a GS refurb 120 GB hard drive and the hard drive was switched out with some non-microsoft hard drive, fortunately they allowed me exchange it for a proper one.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Lol. I thought that too, but about 3 years ago I saw a 264 pack of diapers "used" for like $15 off the regular price. I decided to order and see. The boxes on the diapers were just gashed or look like someone placed tape on them then ripped it off taking the top layer of cardboard with it.[/QUOTE]

That would've been quite a foul package if they were indeed "used." You're a brave man.

[quote name='guitarguy']What do you mean by off brand? Take out the drive myself?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't made by Microsoft. Its a generic brand. Same product different name. The HDD hasn't been partitioned to play OG xbox games.

[quote name='foreinter']12 Dark Souls Collector Edition PS3 starting from $58. WTF? I heard the Collector Edition is very limited after release.

PS3[/QUOTE]

All of these are cuts on the case; I bet someone in the warehouse got a little too crazy w/ their cutter and sliced through the box and onto the games. Seen it done @ retail stores a lot.

[quote name='mgford11']All of these are cuts on the case; I bet someone in the warehouse got a little too crazy w/ their cutter and sliced through the box and onto the games. Seen it done @ retail stores a lot.[/QUOTE]

Yeh the first thing they taught me at kohls when I worked there in high school, is to cut at an angle to cut the tape and only the outer shipping box. Trained apes couldve done it....

Maybe it was because the guy had heat stroke and collapsed on the box with the razor in hand.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yeh the first thing they taught me at kohls when I worked there in high school, is to cut at an angle to cut the tape and only the outer shipping box. Trained apes couldve done it....

Maybe it was because the guy had heat stroke and collapsed on the box with the razor in hand.[/QUOTE]

Could be a CAG member hooking it up with deals.. WHOOPS there's some warehouse deals!

[quote name='foreinter']12 Dark Souls Collector Edition PS3 starting from $58. WTF? I heard the Collector Edition is very limited after release.

PS3[/QUOTE]

Tempting.

I have yet to jump on the Dark Souls bandwagon, so this might be a good entry point.

Just wondering how bad the cut into the case could be, since it is metal?

PS3[/QUOTE]

what difference does it make, it didn't cost extra.. where you trying to cash in on ebay?

[quote name='havuk']what difference does it make, it didn't cost extra.. where you trying to cash in on ebay?[/QUOTE]

Haha, I have no interest in Dark Soul and reselling it on Ebay. Just curious since there were a lot of bad stories about the Dark Soul CE preorder.

[quote name='Gourd']Tempting.

I have yet to jump on the Dark Souls bandwagon, so this might be a good entry point.

Just wondering how bad the cut into the case could be, since it is metal?[/QUOTE]

Cut on the case is just a generic term they use. What they means is the case is dented. These are returns of games they sent out in bubble mailers that got messed up.

[quote name='newbslice']Weren't the hdd just on sale at gamestop for $25 used for 160gb[/QUOTE]

Yup, 120GB for $25. Sale ended this week though.

[quote name='Gourd']Tempting.

Just wondering how bad the cut into the case could be, since it is metal?[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls is awesome, but the CE is pretty worthless. I would just wait for a deal on the regular version at this point.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Wasn't made by Microsoft. Its a generic brand. Same product different name. The HDD hasn't been partitioned to play OG xbox games.[/QUOTE]

actually, many of the people on ebay selling these HDD's use the same exact $40 HDD MS puts in their overpriced product. You can even get BC support if you actually care to browse auctions and the seller mentions they included it. My experience has been most chinese sellers are the ones using cheap parts and skip on the BC. There's plenty of people selling these in the US that put out quality and faster shipping for like $50 total.

[quote name='guitarguy']i really am pissed i missed the 160GB for $25 grrr

i need amazon warehouse to come through with a good deal on 60-120gb.[/QUOTE]

just for the record, its was $25 for the 120 gb hdd. Also, they were "refurbished".

[quote name='bkfountain']actually, many of the people on ebay selling these HDD's use the same exact $40 HDD MS puts in their overpriced product. You can even get BC support if you actually care to browse auctions and the seller mentions they included it. My experience has been most chinese sellers are the ones using cheap parts and skip on the BC. There's plenty of people selling these in the US that put out quality and faster shipping for like $50 total.[/QUOTE]

Calm down Broseph Stalin.

He asked the difference I told him.

Nope. That one is the God Of War Origins Collection. But yeah, it's definitely a hell of a deal. It's basically $7 per game. I've had it at least once already though and I ended up dropping it back on BB when their tiv was still good on it.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Damn, thought that was on the new one that just came out lol! Still a good deal nonetheless[/QUOTE]

GoW: Origins that you're referring to was on sale at BB for $15 after the @Gamer coupon for a good 2 weeks just recently.

[quote name='bkfountain']actually, many of the people on ebay selling these HDD's use the same exact $40 HDD MS puts in their overpriced product. You can even get BC support if you actually care to browse auctions and the seller mentions they included it. My experience has been most chinese sellers are the ones using cheap parts and skip on the BC. There's plenty of people selling these in the US that put out quality and faster shipping for like $50 total.[/QUOTE]

I bought one of those. I don't care about BC, so it all worked out. 250gb for $40? Sounds a hell of a lot better than the $130 scam MS is pulling.

[quote name='Donut2922']GoW: Origins that you're referring to was on sale at BB for $15 after the @Gamer coupon for a good 2 weeks just recently.[/QUOTE]
Actually I think the coupon from the @Gamer mag was only automatically taking off the $10 discount for the final week the game was on sale for $24.99. Before that it required a manager override.

here's something i don't understand with the hdd's: why can't you just buy a 500gb usb harddrive and save your games onto that? they usually go for about $50.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']here's something i don't understand with the hdd's: why can't you just buy a 500gb usb harddrive and save your games onto that? they usually go for about $50.[/QUOTE]External storage has a maximum of 16gb. Not sure why, but that's the way it is.

Also last night I spotted a 320gb drive for the 360 Slim for $69 (was gone by the time I clicked it). Now it could have been off-brand, but to my knowledge Microsoft just started making these recently. I guess it's a good thing to keep an eye out for.

[quote name='VVaffle']External storage has a maximum of 16gb. Not sure why, but that's the way it is.

Also last night I spotted a 320gb drive for the 360 Slim for $69 (was gone by the time I clicked it). Now it could have been off-brand, but to my knowledge Microsoft just started making these recently. I guess it's a good thing to keep an eye out for.[/QUOTE]

i believe i bought the one you were talking about early this morning, its a warehouse deal so it should be first party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back