Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rainman']thanks for the reply. i dont think it would be worth it without the DLC.

also i noticed that GoHastings had fable 3 limited for around 27 with shipping it is used very good but dosent state if content is missing or anything. anyone here order from them in the past?[/QUOTE]

They tend to cancel orders often. When I do receive them they are typically in great shape, except one game was missing a manual before and another had writing on the disc (they were both listed as "Very Good").

[quote name='Rozz']They tend to cancel orders often. When I do receive them they are typically in great shape, except one game was missing a manual before and another had writing on the disc (they were both listed as "Very Good").[/QUOTE]

good to know thanks.

managed to grab mega man legends for ps1 for $23 like new. legends 2 is $34 but only acceptable ( in the info it says may not include case or instructions) = /

Been trying to get legends, legends 2, and misadventures of tron bonne for a nice collection to set around my room. Definitely my favorite games growing up. Really regret selling my copy of legends about 7-8 years ago so I had to grab another.

If anyone knows of any good prices for the other 2 let me know please! = )

For $3.68 shipped prime, I'll finally give Brutal Legend a try. I know I'm not going to like the RTS bits, but I liked the stuff in the demo and hopefully the RTS stuff isn't too painful. For that low a price it's worth a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='buckythekat']Resistance 3 has a trade-in value of $7.50 right now which is pretty crazy[/QUOTE]

That is the proper price for a game that pulled a Haze

:beer:

[quote name='person123']Fallout New Vegas PS3 - $6.99 Like New[/QUOTE]

Is this worth it at $7? I want to pick it up eventually, but I know there are DLCs. Are the DLCs worth waiting on a complete version and then picking it up when that goes on sale? I made the mistake of buying Fallout 3 for $15, never getting around to it until the GOTY version was available and could be purchased for $15. Not sure if the extras are worth it or not (for both games)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']LA Noire $14.86??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...merchant&qid=1320259906&sr=1-2&condition=used

I don't think I have ever seen a game price not end in .99 Anyways that is a damn good price for Noire.[/QUOTE]

Also a "Used - Good" one for $12.88 now too.

Red Dead Redemption (360) - $16.37 for Like-New, $14.19 for Good, $13.09 for Acceptable
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001SH7YMG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1320268688&sr=1-48&condition=used

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='poker360']Wow great deals . thanks for posting everyone[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Keep up the good work!

I snagged Gears of War 1 & 2 for $11.68 shipped, I'm happy!

The saddest part of being a CAG....finding all these great deals and then realizing you already own the game but have never played it. :(

[quote name='Zampif']Is this worth it at $7? I want to pick it up eventually, but I know there are DLCs. Are the DLCs worth waiting on a complete version and then picking it up when that goes on sale? I made the mistake of buying Fallout 3 for $15, never getting around to it until the GOTY version was available and could be purchased for $15. Not sure if the extras are worth it or not (for both games)[/QUOTE]

I would say yes. I got Fallout NV for the 360 for $10 when they had it on sale at BB a few months ago. $7 is good and u can always borrow the DLC disc from a friend,etc. There is no word of a GOTY edition for Fallout NV. So no DLC on disc yet.

[quote name='cancerman1120']The saddest part of being a CAG....finding all these great deals and then realizing you already own the game but have never played it. :([/QUOTE]

I agree! Ugh haha

Thanks Poker :)

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just grabbed Star Ocean: Last Hope for $22. Always wanted to try this game.[/QUOTE]
Too bad you didn't find CAG sooner, as that was $5 at Kmart for a long time. I found a handful of those at the local Kmart stores a couple of years back before the employees musta been told to properly mark stuff. Another 360 game that used to be $5 there was Infinite Undiscovery. The one Kmart here used to have a stack of about 10-20 of them in the case.

[quote name='Penguin1084']snagged kirby. $30 this close to release is a steal for me.

thanks to all who contributed

and thanks to poker

[quote name='Raven19x']Grabbed Resonance of Fate and Tales of Vesperia. Annnnd the backlog grows more and more and more....[/QUOTE]

U will love tales of vesperia. I know what u mean. since joining CAG, I got a backlog of games from wii, 360, and DS. Some games i got cheap like $5-$10. Some games i couldnt wait like Gow3, etc.

Does everyone here ever get to play all the games in their backlog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back