Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep about 30-40 games in my "Save for later" cart on Amazon and has anyone else noticed that over the past two weeks prices keep slowly creeping up? Everything I have in there hasn't gone down in a long while. Build up for Black Friday or is everyone just going crazy and buying all the games?

[quote name='Tonious']I keep about 30-40 games in my "Save for later" cart on Amazon and has anyone else noticed that over the past two weeks prices keep slowly creeping up? Everything I have in there hasn't gone down in a long while. Build up for Black Friday or is everyone just going crazy and buying all the games?[/QUOTE]

Not just you and not just their games. My entire wish list has had everything go up at least 2-3 dollars per item. Anyone notice the same for their used/warehouse deals on amazon?

[quote name='Jackr']Not just you and not just their games. My entire wish list has had everything go up at least 2-3 dollars per item. Anyone notice the same for their used/warehouse deals on amazon?[/QUOTE]

I have noticed it on a few titles for PS3 but they always go back down to what they were when i added them in my cart within a day or two.

[quote name='Velo214']xenogears was awesome when i was 18. lol deep existential shia in there. i loved krelian and ramsus and miang and fei and all them.

just picked up through awd dead rising 2 otr for 25.xx
and sims 3 pets for 20. seems like ok deals for stuff just released.[/QUOTE]

Velo, are you as old as me. hahahaha. yeah, Xeongears was freaking awesome back in '98. Too bad I can't ever play it again b/c of the dated visual.

I remember trading it in to "Funcoland" (pre-historic Gamestop) for a Dreamcast and the all the employees were fighting over it.

It was a good 80+ hours of gameplay.

Received Black Ops Hardened edition today. All I got was the SteelBook Case and the game. I know that the listing stated that "bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed" but the Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case is missing. The medal is a physical item, shouldn't it be included? Or am I just misreading the listing description?

I have 2 NFS online pass for the xbox 360. Get them while its good. Got them from the gamefly sales last month and traded in the games

4DVR7-RMR62-QHKGY-2GDMH-QCCRZ
XX46Q-3QP9P-6JQ9M-FVM36-F3YGZ

[quote name='Daring']I have 2 NFS online pass for the xbox 360. Get them while its good. Got them from the gamefly sales last month and traded in the games

XX46Q-3QP9P-6JQ9M-FVM36-F3YGZ[/QUOTE]

Grabbed the first one. Thanks!

[quote name='chunlirocks']My Alan Wake Limited Set came near mint. Amazing deal for 20 blades :beer:

Why does amazon put those huge white stickers on the back on the cases and then shrink wrap the games? I am happy about the condition but why do that?[/QUOTE]

To prevent others from selling them as new copies.

[quote name='kalel603']Received Black Ops Hardened edition today. All I got was the SteelBook Case and the game. I know that the listing stated that "bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed" but the Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case is missing. The medal is a physical item, shouldn't it be included? Or am I just misreading the listing description?[/QUOTE]

Hardened does include Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case. You should contact CS n c wat ur options are.

[quote name='kalel603']Received Black Ops Hardened edition today. All I got was the SteelBook Case and the game. I know that the listing stated that "bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed" but the Limited edition Black Ops Collector’s Medal w/display case is missing. The medal is a physical item, shouldn't it be included? Or am I just misreading the listing description?[/QUOTE]

Now you have me worried about my BlazBlue LE

[quote name='akir']there was a 4gb xbox with kinect for 224 but it lasted all of about 2 minutes it seems lol[/QUOTE]

There was a mw3 for for $260 as well.

No you're reading it right, it should come with all physical elements including the Collector's Medal.

Luckily, since it's fullfilled by Amazon you'd get a free return if that's a dealbreaker for you, but I'd try to hit up Customer Service first via chat to see if you can get a certain $$$ amount off instead.

I ordered the same item and it'll be here today so I'll update with the contents of mine as well...

[quote name='esalw822']No you're reading it right, it should come with all physical elements including the Collector's Medal.

Luckily, since it's fullfilled by Amazon you'd get a free return if that's a dealbreaker for you, but I'd try to hit up Customer Service first via chat to see if you can get a certain $$$ amount off instead.

I ordered the same item and it'll be here today so I'll update with the contents of mine as well...[/QUOTE]

I'd guess a $10-20 refund

I don't see where it says medal w/ display case in the listing or the title "Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition " As far as the description goes:

Includes manual, cover art and case. Full game is included, but bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted

No offense, but if your going to be picky about used game purchases, then you should do yourself a favor and order at other places where you actually can see/know what it is you'll be purchasing. If the medal is really that important to you, I believe they used to go for under $5 shipped on ebay.

Eitherway, if you bitch to amazon, I'm sure they will give you a promo credit that will more than cover the cost to purchase the medal on ebay though.

That's just the canned listing for any used - good or very good items. Any physical items that are supposed to be included with a CE or SE should be there, although they don't always check as I've had a similar issue. They'll tell you to return it most likely.

Just contacted Amazon CS through chat for the missing medal in the Black Ops Hardened edition. Was told:

the product description showed that the item might not include all parts or promotion and that the the "bonus" content mentioned there makes reference to additional items besides from the main article on the package

Was offered a full refund. Oh well.

Anybody else have any experience with ordering limited or collector editions and getting the bonus content? Did you get all of the physical items?

[quote name='kalel603']Just contacted Amazon CS through chat for the missing medal in the Black Ops Hardened edition. Was told:

the product description showed that the item might not include all parts or promotion and that the the "bonus" content mentioned there makes reference to additional items besides from the main article on the package

Anybody else have any experience with ordering limited or collector editions and getting the bonus content? Did you get all of the physical items?[/QUOTE]

Congrats for your reading comprehension fail, complaining and getting Amazon to lose money over it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Congrats on failing to read, complaining and getting Amazon to lose money over it.[/QUOTE]

You know as well as anyone that "Like New" Collectors Editions are supposed to include all the physical trinkets. If they wouldn't why aren't they being sold as regulars? :roll:

[quote name='kalel603']Just contacted Amazon CS through chat for the missing medal in the Black Ops Hardened edition. Was told:

Anybody else have any experience with ordering limited or collector editions and getting the bonus content? Did you get all of the physical items?[/QUOTE]

Just opened my $24.40 Used-Good copy from AWD and it was complete including the medal and case.

The plastic sleeve that held everything together was cracked to hell but the steelbook case and everything else was perfect.

Even came with the inserts/codes for an Avatar and Zombie Maps but I don't have an XBox360 so I can't verify whether they work or not.

I only bought this for the Steelbook (it works with PS3 version as well and doesn't have any XBox identifiers on it)/Medal because I have a lotta Amazon credit and I figured I could flip the actual game back to BBY for $24 (after bonuses) anyway.

Sorry you didn't get the medal man...

[quote name='Daring']I have 2 NFS online pass for the xbox 360. Get them while its good. Got them from the gamefly sales last month and traded in the games

XX46Q-3QP9P-6JQ9M-FVM36-F3YGZ[/QUOTE]

the second one says it's invalid (where in comparison the first one says it's been used)

[quote name='RealDeals']You know as well as anyone that "Like New" Collectors Editions are supposed to include all the physical trinkets. If they wouldn't why aren't they being sold as regulars? :roll:[/QUOTE]

seriously? The steelbook case is really what separates it imo. In your logic, why not complain about the codes already being redeemed/not present. Bottom, line, he's not out of any money as amazon offered him to refund it. If you care about the extras, then amazon warehouse deals really isnt the right place for you as it can be a hit/mess with extra items.

[quote name='jdb230']seriously? The steelbook case is really what separates it imo. In your logic, why not complain about the codes already being redeemed/not present. Bottom, line, he's not out of any money as amazon offered him to refund it. If you care about the extras, then amazon warehouse deals really isnt the right place for you as it can be a hit/mess with extra items.[/QUOTE]

To quote ssjmichael... READING COMPREHENSION FAIL... that's why I specifically denoted PHYSICAL trinkets, as in, NOT CODES. I never bitch when I don't get codes from AWD, there's a disclaimer for a reason. But that means the physical goodies are all that make the collector's edition special, and when all of those aren't included, what's the point? Sell it as a regular copy then. The idiocy of some people....

I don't know about other peeps, but I was definitely expecting to get all physical items included with the Hardened Edition when I ordered. And my copy was only in "Good" condition.

AWD had a stock description that specifically said that "bonus content or codes for online play may have been redeemed". To me, that meant bonus DLC/Codes. Not physical items included with the package (aka items that can't be "redeemed").

Plus, usually when an item is missing a major packaging element (booklet, etc.) it's automatically listed as "Acceptable".

Guess it's hit or miss, but I'd have no problem sending an item back if it wasn't complete or in the condition I was expecting...

Some of you guys must have just started buying used video games. Unless it says 'like new' I wouldn't expect anything extra to come with it. "Like new' implies the item is not distinguishable from a 'new' copy.

Once an item is listed as 'good' 'acceptable' etc, you should assume that it's really only referencing the quality of the disk/case.

You may not like it, but that's the reality of it.

I will say, however, and if anyone else could corroborate, it seems that the descriptions AWD supplies have been growing less accurate the last month or so. I have purchased several items recently that were listed as like new, and the discs, cases, manuals, we bent, torn, or scratched.

Yeah, I didn't expect for it to come with DLC/Codes. But at the very least I expected all of the physical items. I don't want to reorder it again because it jumped up in price.

Content is subjective to anything that is in the package, that's why it says "content or codes". If it was just for DLC, it would only say codes. Also, someone suggested they should sell it as regular, I wouldn't want a place like amazon denoting a game with a different UPC with another version, as that would open too many doors to abusive sellers or feedback abuse. One of the good things about the goozex system is they stick with the UPC and versions.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Content is subjective to anything that is in the package, that's why it says "content or codes". If it was just for DLC, it would only say codes. Also, someone suggested they should sell it as regular, I wouldn't want a place like amazon denoting a game with a different UPC with another version, as that would open too many doors to abusive sellers or feedback abuse. One of the good things about the goozex system is they stick with the UPC and versions.[/QUOTE]

You may want to reread the descriptions.... It specifically states bonus DOWNLOADABLE content or codes. Not just "content". If it was just content what reason would anyone have to purchase a Limited Edition or collectors edition from Amazon? You could essentially just get the game and there would be no point in spending the extra money....

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Content is subjective to anything that is in the package, that's why it says "content or codes". If it was just for DLC, it would only say codes. Also, someone suggested they should sell it as regular, I wouldn't want a place like amazon denoting a game with a different UPC with another version, as that would open too many doors to abusive sellers or feedback abuse. One of the good things about the goozex system is they stick with the UPC and versions.[/QUOTE]

it says content or codes for online play though. If there's a physical item missing it should be noted, and if its a major item missing it should be docked to acceptable.

Argue the definition or semantics of the description all you like....but buying from AWD, I'd consider any and all DLC or Collectors items to be a bonus. Not like "you shouldn't get it" but more like "lotto score!" It's not a new-new item. I'd be happy (or disappointed) either way.

Anyway, back on topic. I watched the Black Ops Hardened edition shoot back up in price, but I'm hopeful for a BF sale. Never seen a better price on MW2 though, I think I might bite. It would be my first buy from AWD.

[quote name='edson13']it says content or codes for online play though. If there's a physical item missing it should be noted, and if its a major item missing it should be docked to acceptable.[/QUOTE]

That's not how it works. You're only reading the description in the item's description.

AWD clearly states that items listed as 'very good' and 'good' can have 'accessories' missing. In fact, if you order a 'good' item, don't expect to get anything extra.

Only like new items should you assume come with everything. It's very clearly stated in their FAQs.

In fact, maybe the op should state, 'Like new' should come with everything, everything else may come with nothing. Like I said before, 'very good', 'good' and 'acceptable' refers more to the condition of the disc, case, manual.

[quote name='unclenebber']Some of you guys must have just started buying used video games. Unless it says 'like new' I wouldn't expect anything extra to come with it. "Like new' implies the item is not distinguishable from a 'new' copy.

Once an item is listed as 'good' 'acceptable' etc, you should assume that it's really only referencing the quality of the disk/case.

You may not like it, but that's the reality of it.

I will say, however, and if anyone else could corroborate, it seems that the descriptions AWD supplies have been growing less accurate the last month or so. I have purchased several items recently that were listed as like new, and the discs, cases, manuals, we bent, torn, or scratched.[/QUOTE]

From past experience and the description, an Item listed as "Good" should come complete with game, case, manual, and any physical items originally included as new (DLC not included). It is basically the same as "Like New", with the chance or having some slight wear and imperfections. When an item is listed as "Acceptable", then there is no telling what is included (game is obviously included).

Sometimes Amazon makes mistakes in their descriptions. I purchased a "Like New" copy of God of War Collection last week, and it didn't come with the manual. Had to do a return and unfortunately the price on AWD jumped $7 since my order. Looks like I will be waiting longer to pick it back up.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']From past experience and the description, an Item listed as "Good" should come complete with game, case, manual, and any physical items originally included as new (DLC not included). It is basically the same as "Like New", with the chance or having some slight wear and imperfections. When an item is listed as "Acceptable", then there is no telling what is included (game is obviously included).

Sometimes Amazon makes mistakes in their descriptions. I purchased a "Like New" copy of God of War Collection last week, and it didn't come with the manual. Had to do a return and unfortunately the price on AWD jumped $7 since my order. Looks like I will be waiting longer to pick it back up.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it 'should'. But IT CLEARLY states in their FAQs 'Good items may have accessories missing.' I don't know how much clearer AWD can be.

[quote name='unclenebber']Maybe it 'should'. But IT CLEARLY states in their FAQs 'Good items may have accessories missing.' I don't know how much clearer AWD can be.[/QUOTE]

Well at the very best I'd say this is a fairly new occurence. Even the 'good' items I've bought have atleast come complete.

Typical good condition listing from AWD: Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

If you want to get all technical, it says it may have been redeemed. That does not mean it isnt included. Just that it may have been used previously. He should have gotten everything assuming that was the description. If you think otherwise sorry I think you're dumb as a box of rocks.

Oh and btw, I pulled that word for word from a listing for a PSP Go.

Where is this FAQ someone was talking about?

Edit: here is the good condition listing from the FAQ: Good - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or has missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.

So going by the FAQ, you'd have to expect that it may be missing. It's contradictory with the first description imo and that is Amazons fault. They should fix it. A buyer should not be expected to read through the FAQ to find out an accessory (or any part of it) may be missing. It should be clearly stated. If this were ebay I would expect a negative feedback over something like that.

Amaxon Warehouse Deals Condition FAQ

New
- If an item is being sold as "new" on Warehouse Deals, this means that the item has never been removed from the packaging but the packaging has superficial damage.

Like New - A "like new"" item sold on Warehouse Deals is in perfect condition, but due to the condition of the packaging, it does not meet Amazon.com standards for new product. For customer-returned product, it's possible that the previous customer opened and removed the product from the original packaging. If a returned item comes back in perfect physical condition and through our testing process we determine the working condition is perfect, the item may be deemed "like new." Physical damage to the outer box of a factory-sealed item in our warehouse can also lead to the condition being taken from Amazon.com "new" to Warehouse Deals "like new."

Very Good
- If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order but it has cosmetic damage or blemishes, shows slight signs of use, has minor accessories missing, or the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, we will assign the condition of "very good."

Good
- If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or has missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.

[quote name='kouleefoh']My "Very Good' 160gb PS3 came great condition but doesn't read disc. lol I knew I should have passed on it.[/QUOTE]

i bought the "like new" one and it is by far the worst condition i've received from WD. dirty, scratched.. looks like a trade in system rather than the usual kind of thing i get from WD. it's probably going back.

[quote name='unclenebber']Amaxon Warehouse Deals Condition FAQ

New
- If an item is being sold as "new" on Warehouse Deals, this means that the item has never been removed from the packaging but the packaging has superficial damage.

Like New - A "like new"" item sold on Warehouse Deals is in perfect condition, but due to the condition of the packaging, it does not meet Amazon.com standards for new product. For customer-returned product, it's possible that the previous customer opened and removed the product from the original packaging. If a returned item comes back in perfect physical condition and through our testing process we determine the working condition is perfect, the item may be deemed "like new." Physical damage to the outer box of a factory-sealed item in our warehouse can also lead to the condition being taken from Amazon.com "new" to Warehouse Deals "like new."

Very Good
- If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order but it has cosmetic damage or blemishes, shows slight signs of use, has minor accessories missing, or the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, we will assign the condition of "very good."

Good
- If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or has missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.[/QUOTE]

What is this for?

[quote name='gospelman']i bought the "like new" one and it is by far the worst condition i've received from WD. dirty, scratched.. looks like a trade in system rather than the usual kind of thing i get from WD. it's probably going back.[/QUOTE]
Yea, just when I decided to go against my "cheapness" and get a 2nd system for the living room (more space for the Move), fate has it that I shouldn't get one. haha, the only thing I'm bummed about is the refund might takes too long and I will miss out on using my credit for black friday. =(

[quote name='unclenebber']Amaxon Warehouse Deals Condition FAQ

New

Very Good

Good
- If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item has large cosmetic damage or blemishes and/or has missing accessories, we will assign the condition of "good." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item.[/QUOTE]
All of the above is located here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000656811

Hopefully this will eliminate some of the bellyaching in this thread and get people to adjust their buying habits accordingly if they truly want everything that comes with a CE/SE/LE version of a game.:)

[quote name='unclenebber']That's not how it works. You're only reading the description in the item's description.

AWD clearly states that items listed as 'very good' and 'good' can have 'accessories' missing. In fact, if you order a 'good' item, don't expect to get anything extra.

Only like new items should you assume come with everything. It's very clearly stated in their FAQs.

In fact, maybe the op should state, 'Like new' should come with everything, everything else may come with nothing. Like I said before, 'very good', 'good' and 'acceptable' refers more to the condition of the disc, case, manual.[/QUOTE]

Tell me that you can trade-in a special edition game missing a very obvious portion of what makes it special and have it actually accepted as "good". What youre referring to mostly has to do with big ticket electronics, tv's, ipods, receivers missing a random cable and the sort. When it comes to video games, theres no way an item as large as a medal can missing and the item still be properly rated as anything but acceptable.

[quote name='edson13']Tell me that you can trade-in a special edition game missing a very obvious portion of what makes it special and have it actually accepted as "good". What youre referring to mostly has to do with big ticket electronics, tv's, ipods, receivers missing a random cable and the sort. When it comes to video games, theres no way an item as large as a medal can missing and the item still be properly rated as anything but acceptable.[/QUOTE]

I've quoted their FAQs. I don't know what else you want. What I'm 'referring' to is their legally binding description of item condition. Get off your soapbox and inform yourself before you purchase things.

I didn't make the rules.

[quote name='unclenebber']I've quoted their FAQs. I don't know what else you want. What I'm 'referring' to is their legally binding description of item condition. Get off your soapbox and inform yourself before you purchase things.

I didn't make the rules.[/QUOTE]

I have, I purchase at least 10 items a month from AWD, and I have traded in at least a hundred games to amazon as well.
Ive actually, stated the condition of a product was not up to their guideline standards a few times and received partial refunds as apologies every single time. Their trade-in program has set very clear examples as to what is what. Again have you ever traded-in a special edition missing a major physical item and had it rated anything but acceptable? Im assuming no, because it wouldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back