Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow pretty big restock. Got a like new 3ds for $127. Beats the "Good" one I just bought for $142 :( Will return that one I guess.

Uncharted is up. Skyrim, PS3 console, Xbox 4GB...lots of stuff at the moment.

2 like new black 3DSs for 126.75..

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Right now on the front page of slickdeals they have NBA2k11 PS3 $11 Like New from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

lol :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha. That's funny. Especially since it was that price last week, then jumped up to around $13-$14ish. It just dropped to the $7ish price yesterday.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Does rage require an online pass or anything to play it multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

There is an online pass code thing just for opening hatches around the world though.

[quote name='edson13']skyrim ps3 $42[/QUOTE]

That copy sold out earlier before I could check out. Luckily they listed another one for the same price and I grabbed it :). I would imagine that it will continue coming into stock here and there throughout the day.

[quote name='Rumors']Damn missed it. No promotional credit of any kind can be used at WD right? Also the trade in value for this is.... one dollar? Selling more soon?[/QUOTE]

Nope, you can't use promo credit with AWD orders. Normal credit you can though. I ordered this a little earlier at the $42 price and they cancelled my order due to no stock :( Hoping it comes back in stock.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's obviously a good price on release day but someone will hit $40 by Black Friday anyway.[/QUOTE]

Skyrim? I wouldn't be so sure about that with Walmart and Best Buy's ads out now. Neither of them have it in there and we all now Amazon loves to match but not make their own deals usually.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']Skyrim? I wouldn't be so sure about that with Walmart and Best Buy's ads out now. Neither of them have it in there and we all now Amazon loves to match but not make their own deals usually.[/QUOTE]
I'll bet $10 it hits $40 or less somewhere on or before Monday the 28th. If nothing else Amazon will have a lightning deal on it.

@ gave up
thanks! I think Ill wait then. I'm sure it will come back in stock soon.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I'll bet $10 it hits $40 or less somewhere on or before Monday the 28th. If nothing else Amazon will have a lightning deal on it.[/QUOTE]

If it doesn't it will definitely be on sale for either pre or post christmas sales which I can wait for, backlog is calling anyway.

Got my like new 7.30 Front Mission for 360 just now and looks like its still in original shrink wrap. You can do me no wrong Amazon.

[quote name='ddog510']Holy Crap! You guys should flip those Skyrims! Amazon is offering a $1 gift card for them :O[/QUOTE]

locking in my trade right now!!

[quote name='kouleefoh']sigh.. my explorer froze on me while trying to check out. damn youuuuuuu IE[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm glad I switched to Google Chrome.:razz::booty: Only things wrong with this are the spoiler tags(won't close once opened on GC) and seeing all of the formatting for posts you're making or quoting.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's why I'm glad I switched to Google Chrome.:razz::booty: Only things wrong with this are the spoiler tags(won't close once opened on GC) and seeing all of the formatting for posts you're making or quoting.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

The spoiler tags are supposed to close when clicked again? I had no idea, I've never been to CAG on any other browser other than Chrome.

[quote name='DaShaka']Dang that's very tempting.... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Very tempting indeed. You can get it for $85 new from GS with the $15 off 89.99+ purchase. But still, i'm sure this is basically new. I already have the game, but this would be awesome to have too. Must. Resist. Unit. $60.

[quote name='DaShaka']Dang that's very tempting.... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Except that in the description it says that 'item may come repackaged'. So for another $10 you could possibly get one Gamestop 'newsed' and at least maybe get the original packaging and what not.

I go with AWD over gamespot anyday. Zero risk with free returns back to amazon. That's why i'm so big on checking AWD. I try to post items i see that i'd expect to have some demand here on cag.

[quote name='gospelman']I go with AWD over gamespot anyday. Zero risk with free returns back to amazon. That's why i'm so big on checking AWD. I try to post items i see that i'd expect to have some demand here on cag.[/QUOTE]

Gamespot sells games? :p

[quote name='gospelman']I go with AWD over gamespot anyday. Zero risk with free returns back to amazon. That's why i'm so big on checking AWD. I try to post items i see that i'd expect to have some demand here on cag.[/QUOTE]

you do realize Gamestop has full returns within 7 days if you don't like the game? Plus you don't have to wait days for the credit to come back to you. I like AWD plenty, but I certainly wouldn't go with it "anyday" depending on the circumstances.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']you do realize Gamestop has full returns within 7 days if you don't like the game? [/QUOTE]

You know there is a limit to the number times you can do this, right? I believe the period is in one month.

[quote name='Brenex']You know there is a limit to the number times you can do this, right? I believe the period is in one month.[/QUOTE]

Actually there is no limit. I "barrowed" plenty of games from gamestop before (the ones that are SP with a short storyline). Saved me hundreds of dollars that way, they don't care. Played LA Noir for a day before I returned it, crappy repetative game. Just recently bought, finished, and returned Batman: AC since someone traded it in for the PS3. Fun game, but not spending 60 dollars on it.

[quote name='sylveranking']Actually there is no limit. I "barrowed" plenty of games from gamestop before (the ones that are SP with a short storyline). Saved me hundreds of dollars that way, they don't care. Played LA Noir for a day before I returned it, crappy repetative game (54 at that time, and employees didn't care).[/QUOTE]

Clinton, MS banned me from returning games to their store. Kirkman Rd. in Orlando told me there is a limit of 2 per month. YMMV

It is a very YMMV thing. I have a friend who does this religiously at gamestop by buying used games and playing as much to all of the game as he can within the 7 days and then returns them. He then uses the points he got from buying the used games on his power up rewards card to get free Microsoft points and XBLA month cards. He's done this for over a year and never got banned. Though there's other people that have from reading online. Me personally just avoid Gamestop all together so I could care less about all this but just giving my input.

The ones in Tallahassee seem fairly apathetic to it. I did buy several systems from them and am a regular customer so maybe that is why. I have gotten them to switch some games after their B2G1 sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back