Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkSageRK']I'm not hating, but it wasn't for me and I believe a number of people will feel the same way.

I think we can both at least agree that the direction the story and characters took was less on the serious side and more on the light-hearted. The way the game presented its morals came across as heavy-handed and belittling to me, and I had difficulty finding a reason to continue playing.

While I would say $10.70 is a great price for this game (and I bought a copy of the PS3 version myself after realizing there were around 60 left on the warehouse), I don't think it deserves the praise it gets. But people can watch the opening and determine if the story is something they may enjoy. For me, it wasn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si6ZPxdmZDc[/QUOTE]

I can agree that the whole morality of the story gets annoying, but the main story is about Chopin (I can't say more without spoiling it) and I enjoyed reading about his life in between chapters.

Anyway, the PS3 has a very poor selection of JRPGs, there are a few that are good though, and this is one of them. The only one that I can say is head and shoulders better is Tales of Vesperia, and that game is everything a JRPG fan wants.

I've written a 500 word post before recommending Eternal Sonata, and I don't feel like doing that again. So I will leave it at this: If you like JRPGs, you should jump on this game now for 10 bucks, you won't regret it. If you don't like JRPGs, this game is not going to change your mind.

[quote name='gospelman']PS3 version is better.. extra content, more complete[/QUOTE]

I hear the PS3 version is more difficult than the 360 edition... any truth to this?

[quote name='backseatdog']Post deals please. No more eternal sonata discussion, pretty please?[/QUOTE]

Well some of us might be curious about buying it from here and it would seem worthless to start a whole new thread about an old ass game. Since we're on the subject of it we might as well discuss it. You are free to post a deal if you would like just as anyone else is.

[quote name='Rozz']I hear the PS3 version is more difficult than the 360 edition... any truth to this?[/QUOTE]

Yes, sort of. The exp you receive is lessened in the PS3 version, so you level slower. And it has an extra dungeon that is the hardest in the game

[quote name='yruluis']What's with amazon now requiring manuals for full trade in value? When did this start?[/QUOTE]

Is there something unfair about that? They charge less for used games that don't have a manual, so it only makes sense.

[quote name='yruluis']What's with amazon now requiring manuals for full trade in value? When did this start?[/QUOTE]

It's been that way for a while. Any game submitted without a manual is automatically deemed "Acceptable" because it's missing a major element of the product.

They also always list games that they sell in "Acceptable" condition if they are missing the manual or any other major element of the product.

[quote name='esalw822']It's been that way for a while. Any game submitted without a manual is automatically deemed "Acceptable" because it's missing a major element of the product.

They also always list games that they sell in "Acceptable" condition if they are missing the manual or any other major element of the product.[/QUOTE]

Well good thing they are making games without a manual now, and putting it on the game.

[quote name='Mako1215']Well good thing they are making games without a manual now, and putting it on the game.[/QUOTE]
All games still come with some sort of manual. Those crappy little two page black and white papers that come with EA games are still considered manuals.

[quote name='TraBuch']All games still come with some sort of manual. Those crappy little two page black and white papers that come with EA games are still considered manuals.[/QUOTE]
WB Games does it as well, since both MK and Lord Of The Rings: War In The North came out with that joke of a 'manual'. But they made damn sure they slapped an MK 'catalog' of extra shit you could buy that was MK themed in the frickin' case.:roll:

EDIT: I stand corrected, LOTR: WITN has a whopping FOUR page "manual".:roll:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Halo 3 CE $8.93 (Good)/$10.32 (Like New):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1321677647&sr=1-36&condition=used

Gears 2 LE $14.36 (Good)/$16.57 (Like New):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1321677647&sr=1-42&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Finally breaking down and getting both of these like new. I've been watching them and willing them to go OOS so I wouldn't have to buy them but the damn things just keep sitting there. Now my hands are tied--tied in such a way that they are forced to complete the transaction.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Wasn't this just 25 new at bestbuy.com? Thought I remember seeing it on slickdeals over the last couple days.[/QUOTE]
Not too sure but I doubt it. It just released on the 15th for $50 MSRP. Once upon A Monster is maybe what you're thinking of? That one was just $25.

I wrote a review on amazon for eternal sonata..

Eternal Sonata for the PS3 is a traditional style JRPG with a few kicks to keep it interesting.

There are no trophies for this game as of 3/2/11, but don't let that discourage you from trying this game out.

The story is fantastic with a great twist at the end (M. Night Shyamalan really should take some hints as to how it's correctly done)

The characters all keep your interest and do not bore you to wits end with stupid dialog. There are some great lessons to be learned in the message being portrayed in this game. The battle system starts out easy enough, but grows to become something I havn't seen in a while. An evolving battle system that doesn't frustrate you.
In fact, if you learn to master it, the game seems to play itself.

I know more than one person can play at once in the battles, however I didn't try that out (i had too much fun controlling everything)

The game brings back memories of final fantasy vii in the emotions received from the story.

Definitely pick this up and play it, it's worth every penny.

[quote name='TraBuch']All games still come with some sort of manual. Those crappy little two page black and white papers that come with EA games are still considered manuals.[/QUOTE]

but EDF:IA for 360 has a whopping no page invisible manual in the box. So some publishers are getting away with no manual at all. I wonder in Amazon would be smart enough to know that, or just take away value when they get it from you.

Enough with Eternal Sonata! If you're curious about the game go read reviews or search forum topics discussing the game, I kept my mouth shut for 2 whole pages but this is getting ridiculous!!

PS3 - Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (like new)

$11.47

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001G33V8S/ref=sr_1_42_np_0_olp?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1321816025&sr=1-42&condition=used

Lots of good genesis games in this collection, I got one and its definitely worth the price.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Still waiting for star fox to apper. It came out in September and still no sighting of it in the warehouse[/QUOTE]

CAN'T LET YOU BUY THAT, STRAIGHTEDGE :lol:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Wasn't this just 25 new at bestbuy.com? Thought I remember seeing it on slickdeals over the last couple days.[/QUOTE]

no that was Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster

[quote name='shiftymcneely']That's about $4 too much.[/QUOTE]
True, considering they had a stack of them at a local store for $1. Yes, $1. LOL

[quote name='Optical']True, considering they had a stack of them at a local store for $1. Yes, $1. LOL[/QUOTE]

I'd pay $1 for it. *looks at Skyrim and BF3* ehhh, actually probably not. Maybe for the extra case as I have a broken case from a AWD game.

[quote name='bajingo']How do yall find these random deals? The main page has the same few games[/QUOTE]

I was bored last night and actually looked through ALL of the ~3,800 AWD game listings. :lol: And then I bookmarked things that were already listed that I want to keep an eye on. Prices fluctuate by a few cents about every 12 hours. Some of the games double in price, and others are cut in half already. You just have to create a wish list, or other inventory system, of all desired AWD games and check them frequently to get the best deals.

Truth or Lies is really a terrible game. It's only good for very easy achievements/trophies. Then again, you'll have to admit to everyone that you actually played it to get them...

[quote name='TheNeck']Is this game worth it on the 3DS especially for $12.12? Especially for a 8 year old?[/QUOTE]

I hear it's great if you're on drugs, so I guess it depends on how the eight year old feels about weed.

[quote name='codeblue']I hear it's great if you're on drugs, so I guess it depends on how the eight year old feels about weed.[/QUOTE]
he's ok with some weed, every now a then, to calm him down. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back